• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,580 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,580

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 132 - Terra And Xeroc.

-TERRARIA, THE JUNGLE BIOME OUTSKIRTS-

After recovering from Pinkie Pie’s comment, various denizens of Home Town couldn’t believe their eyes as these winged entities went to war against the demons of The Underworld. In addition, the name: Athena, wracked the minds of most who hailed from Home Town. However, Shadow Thunder, Celebes, Linn, Tori, and even Candy The Party Girl weren’t exactly ignorant to her name, nor when it came to their flying companions.

“Ok, wait a second,” Katelyn The Mechanic comments with a confused expression. “So you’re saying that your species are a more advanced version of a harpy?”

“In a manner of speaking,” Brynhilda responds. “We are: Seraphs. We differentiate to harpies in a way similar to how you terrarians are similar, but still different, to apes.”

Brynhilda then takes notice of Tori as she half lids her eyes before saying:

“Well, hello handsome~” The seraph then spreads her wings as if to put on a display for Tori, all while various members of the group start to laugh or simply stare at the situation dumbfoundedly. “Did I mention that we seraphs really have a thing for kenku? It’s often hard to tell your gender, but that’s half the fun of it. Besides, it’s nothing a Gender Change Potion can’t fix~”

“No.” Tori responds with Brynhilda’s own voice, arms crossed across the kenku’s chest. A couple of reactions go off as a result and in tandem:

“Hehehe, Tori’s not a Simp.” Candy whispers to Pinkie Pie.

“My word… you’re very, um, forward.” Rarity comments with reddenned features.

“Oh… m-my…” Fluttershy said with reddened features.

……….

“Awwww... but we’d be perfect together,” Brynhilda responds to Tori while pouting and also dropping her wings in the process. She then clears her throat and suddenly takes on a serious posture before saying: “Well, anyway, let’s get down to it.”

“Nice segway…” Celebes comments with a deadpan expression.

It was an awkward moment to realize that while this was going on, the sounds of combat echoes out in the background as seraphs continue to fight, and win, against the demons.

Celebes then clears her throat in preparation to speak, and get things back on track, as she says:

“You mentioned The Goddess: Athena? What’s an Ancient doi-”

“Wait, she’s an Ancient?!” Both Rarity and Fluttershy questions in unison. Various other members of the group also tensed up as they recalled their experience with another Ancient: Greed.

“Yes, Queen Athena is both the ruler and creator of our kind,” Brynhilda responds proudly. “In addition, she is also The Goddess Of Space,” The seraph then tilts her head to the side as she questions: “Aside from Celebes, some of you seem to be... shocked, by this?”

“Oh, um, it’s just that…” Fluttershy comments as the yellow pegasus then takes on a sudden expression of sadness. “We met an Ancient named: Greed. He was, um, really really mean.”

“What?!” Both Brynhilda and Celebes exclaim in unison. The Dryad then recovers and questions the yellow pegasus:

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“In her defence, we were still at The Crimson when this likely happened.” Linn said.

“You all encountered, Greed?!” Brynhilda questions in disbelief. “How are you all even alive?!”

“Ooh ooh, pick me! Pick me! I can answer that one!” Pinkie Pie exclaims as she hops in place with a raised hoof; much to Brynhilda’s confusion. However, something about the pink pony threw off the seraph as she questions:

“You seem… familiar… something about your presence reminds me of someone else,” Brynhilda then simply chooses to push that aside for now and continues: “But, yes, please do.”

Pinkie Pie jumps into the air in celebration while shouting:

“Yippee!“ She then lands back onto the earth, all while everyone else present-aside from Candy-stares at the party pony with deadpan expressions. Pinkie Pie then clears her throat before she starts:

“Weeeeeell, It all started when Loganic lied and asked for our help…”


-TERRARIA, THE UNDERWORLD-

After being captured by The Voodoo Demon and within a structure made entirely of blackened bricks, Zecora was currently being taken to the very same cell that contained Starlight Glimmer, Tanner The Doll, and Twilight Sparkle. Two demons were walking on either side of the zebra as they forced her to move via their devilish pitchforks. Due to the seal that was now etched onto Zecora’s chest, similar to what was present on the two former ponies, the zebra wasn’t able to access her inventory nor was she able to perform any magical feats.

“You demons might think you’ve won, but my friends shall see you all become undone!” Zecora roars out in defiance. The two demons simply laugh at her courage as one of them moves their pitchfork into their other arm and backhands the zebra with no remorse. This causes the zebra to be sent falling to the ground as a red was now present on her right cheek.

“Consider yourself lucky, stripes. We aren’t allowed to kill you just yet.” The demon who struck her says.

“Why don’t you remove this seal from my chest, then we’ll see whose might is best?” Zecora challenges.

“Hah! As if I'd give you the satisfaction, worm.”

“For one who claims to be tough, you seem to be afraid that I’ll buck you up.” Zecora said with a condescending smirk. This causes the demon to growl in response as the entity was literally going to do just that, to remove the seal on the zebra and accept her challenge. However, the other demon stops them before saying:

“Idiot! She wants you to do that! Don’t be so foolish as to fall for her game.”

“Raaawr! I will not be challenged by some striped abomination!”

“You can devour this morsel when Lord Legion is done with her. But for now, focus on getting her into the cell.” The demon then looks down at the zebra and shouts: “Get up! We’re almost to your little cage.”

The other demon, who had struck Zecora earlier, forces the zebra back onto her hooves as the demonic duo continue to forcefully guide the zebra deeper into the depths of the blackened bricked structure.


Deep within the bowels of the dark structure, and within a charcoal colored cell, Starlight Glimmer was currently tending to the shattered state of her teacher, who in turn was sitting on her flank in defeat. After Yharim’s recent revelation, Twilight’s world was practically flipped upside down as she came to learn about her apparently being the reincarnation of The Devourer Of Gods.

“But, how can that be? I was born and raised on Equus,” Twilight comments with disbelief and sadness in her voice. “How could I be the reincarnation of a being that originated from an entirely different world?”

“I don’t know, Twilight,” Starlight responds. However, she suddenly ponders on something and narrows her eyes before shooting her gaze at The Doll. “It just occurred to me. You tried to make Yharim stay quiet about something else.”

“W-what? But, he came here to confirm so-”

“You know even more about what’s going on,” Starlight interjects and cuts off The Doll’s words with an accusative forehoof. “You’re The Guide, the real guide. I did my homework, pal, and I know that you’re connected to Terra. It’s where you get all of your knowledge from.”

“Th-that’s right,” Twilight says as she then gets off her flank, and stands on her hooves. “You should know all about this. Terra is the creator of Terraria, the alpha deity, and The Guide is connected to her in a similar fashion to the dryads. I can’t blame you for not knowing anything about my world, but surely you can tell us something about what’s happened to this world’s Twilight? If I’m truly their reincarnation, then what led to that happening in the first place? How was that even achieved?”

“Please, stop. I-I promised her that I wouldn’t-”

“Who did you promise?!” Starlight exclaims and interjects.

“Please, Tanner... I want to know,” Twilight pleads before she then takes on a more authoritative approach and stomps her left forehoof. “No, I deserve to know.”

The Doll was absolutely at a complete loss as he hesitated to say anything further. However, seeing the pleaful and demanding faces of the two ponies caused him to cave in as he sighs in defeat and says:

“Alright… I’ll tell you. I suggest you both sit-” Suddenly, Tanner’s words were cut off as the trio of prisoners could hear footsteps outside of the cell; drawing ever closer. What sent absolute dred up their spines, however, was the fact that they could also hear the clopping of whooves. This told all three of them, one thing: The final piece has been captured.

After a few moments, two demons arrive before the cell; along with their captive: Zecora. One of the demons opens the cell door while the other brutishly kicks the zebra into the containment, which lets loose a painful exclamation from the zebra. Incidentally, it was the same demon who Zecora tried to challenge earlier.

“Zecora!” Twilight and Starlight exclaim in unison as the two ponies run to the zebra’s aid.

“Once Lord Legion is done with you, zebra… I’ll devour you!” The demon who kicked the zebra roars out as the entity then slams the cell door shut. The two demons then take their leave after mocking the captured prisoners.

Within the cell, both Starlight and Twilight help Zecora onto her hooves while Twilight comments:

“Zecora, are you ok?”

“I’m fine, my friend, but perhaps I feel slightly off in my head.” Zecore responds as she now gets onto her hooves with the assistance of the ponies. “Those demons wanted to see me beg for mercy, but I denied them such satisfaction and spat at their actions.”

Starlight chuckles in response before commenting:

“You’re one tough zebra, you know that?”

“When one lives within The Everfree like me, you must always be at attention less a Timberwolf be your final lesson.” Zecora responds proudly before she then takes notice of Tanner The Doll. The zebra approaches the object while commenting: “Forgive me for silencing our chatter, but why is there a doll who looks like Tanner?”

“Hello there, Zecora.”

“By the tribes of Zebrica!” Zecora shouts in shock as the doll’s words caught her completely by surprise, which causes her to fall backwards and onto her flanks. Both Twilight and Starlight giggled in response as Zecora managed to regain her composure and say: “Please strange object, do not scare me like that, your surprise almost made me take a crap.”

Both Twilight and Starlight were now laughing uncontrollably all while Zecora became embarrassed by her outburst. Tanner The Doll joins in on the laughter before responding in his own attempt at rhyme:

“My apologies for scaring you, Tanner The Doll would be me. It’s nice to meet you, Zecora of The Everfree.”

“It is quite alright and despite my freight, a talking doll is quite the sight.” Zecora replies with a dismissive forehoof.

……….

After checking on Zecora’s well being and proper introductions, both of the ponies now stood at the zebra’s side as Twilight looks towards the doll and says:

“Now then, I believe you were about to tell us something before those demons showed up?”

“I still say that I shouldn’t tell you this, since I promised Harmony that I wouldn’t tell a living soul about her plan,” The doll then sighs before laughing lightly. “But you’re right, Twilight. You do deserve to know the truth and despite my hesitation, you’d all probe me for the information anyway.”

The trio before the doll all chuckles in response. Tanner then ponders on the appropriate words to use, all while the trio before the doll waits patiently. Then, after a few moments, the doll begins:

“As I said before, Harmony came up with a plan. A plan that she was forced to create because of the conflict between The Ancients, and Yharim. Before you ask, no, I wasn’t there. Terra herself had informed me all about the battle.”

The three Equus born individuals lower themselves onto their flanks and continue to listen attentively.

“During that battle, Yharim called upon the god killer and sent it forth upon the other Ancients. It took the combined efforts of the Ancients who still remained, and the aid of the dryads, just to seal away The Devourer Of Gods.”

“Unbelievable… this thing was so strong that they couldn’t destroy it, so they had to seal it away instead?” Starlight inquires in disbelief.

“Yes,” The doll responds. “In order to achieve this, and with the permission of Terra herself, it was decided that due to The Devourer’s incredible strength, we would need to banish it to a pocket dimension and keep it sealed within by linking the key to its escape, to: The dryads.”

“But why? I understand that the dryads were incredibly powerful, but what exactly is their connection to Terra?” Twilight inquires.

“To tell you that, I would also need to tell you of how The Ancients came to be. Specifically, the entities who created them. In the beginning, when the universe itself was nothing but an empty void there existed two consciousnesses. One was Terra, The Elder Goddess Of Light And Creation. The other, was he who would bring about all the great evils and destruction to the universe itself: Xeroc, The Elder God Of Darkness, Oblivion, And Destruction.”

Author's Note:

Character inventory/equipment:

Fluttershy: Statigel Armor(pony, equipped), Overloaded Blaster, Eviscerator, Crimslime Staff, Corroslime Staff, Slime Staff, Finch Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Hornet Staff, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Honey Comb(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Staff Of Necrosteocytes, Purified Jam.

Rainbow Dash: Necro Armor(pony, equipped), Star Cannon, Minishark, Eviscerator, Aquatic Discharge, Bloody Rupture, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Healing Potion, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Victory Shard, Slime Mount.

Zecora: Crimson Armor(zebra, equipped), Dune Hopper, Sausage Maker, Beenade, Tooth Ball, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Various Potions, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Sand Cloak(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Bloodstained Gloves(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Skeletron Hand.

Starlight Glimmer: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Starfury, Vein Burster, Purple Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Healing Potion, Victory Shard, Rocket Boots(equipped), Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand.

Rarity: Meteor Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Hornet Staff, Snow Flinx Staff, Ice Mirror, Blood Clot Staff, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount, Book Of Skulls, Skeletron Hand, Staff Of Necrosteocytes.

Applejack: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Orange Phaseblade, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Rope, Metal Detector, Healing Potion, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, Bone Glove, Skeletron Hand.

Twilight Sparkle: Meteorite Armor(pony, equipped), Space Gun, Book Of Skulls, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Mana Potion, Ichor, Victory Shards, Aero Stone(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Slime Mount.

Pinkie Pie: Crimson Armor(pony, equipped), Vein Burster, Blue Phaseblade, Bloody Rupture x2, Aorta, Deathbringer Pickaxe, Blood Lust Cluster Axe, Metal Detector, Rocket Boots(equipped), Honey Comb(equipped), Flurry Boots(equipped), Brain Of Confusion(equipped), Mana Polarizer(equipped), Bone Glove(equipped), Honeyed Goggles, Slime Mount, The Blood Butcherer, Skeletron Hand.

PreviousChapters Next