• Published 9th Nov 2020
  • 7,622 Views, 3,024 Comments

Terraria: Friendship Is Magic - Pomp-Neigh



The Mane Six, Starlight Glimmer, and Zecora are dragged into a land of beauty, magic, wonder, and chaos: Terraria.

  • ...
17
 3,024
 7,622

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 75 - Freedom.

Author's Note:

The OC insertion has now ended, ladies and gents. Fear not for those of you who are new and never got the chance, I will allow one final opportunity to join the story when they enter hardmode. :pinkiehappy:
You could actually send it to me still, it's just that your character will have to wait until then. :raritystarry:

-TERRARIA, THE DUNGEON-

“Oh! One more thing before we return.” Candy The Party Girl says.

“Yeah?” Pinkamena responds.

“How does this even work? I mean, are we just staring at each other in the real world?”

“Well… kind of, but time flows differently there compared to this realm or mind-link. It’s complicated. The good thing is that I can still hear my surroundings outside of the mind-link and-”

“Pinkamena, stop staring at her. We’re leaving and you’ve got an undead army to lead to Home Town in two days.” Yharim interjects as he speaks to her outside of the mind-link.

“Let’s cut this short because I need to go. You know what to do, right?”

“You can count on me, Pinkamena. I’ll escape with that key and I’ll warn everyone in Home Town.”

Pinkamena simply nods in response before the world around themes starts to shift and morph once more. In mere moments, what was once Sugarcube Corner within the mind link was now The Dungeon cells as the two beings had returned to the real world.

“Didn’t you hear me?”

“Yes, Yharim… I thought she attacked me before so I was lost in-”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t care. Come, I’ll open a portal for you to go deeper into The Dungeon. Collect all the undead you can find down there and start marching to Home Town.”

The dark pink pony nodded in response and was about to follow but not before she slipped Candymena a certain Golden Key. The two beings enter the portal and disappear as it closes around them.

The prisoners who were left behind, with Steven thrown into the very same cell that once held Rarity, are now left in shock and horror by what had just transpired. Katelyn The Mechanic was seething with rage as Yharim clearly had knowledge of the being who murdered her father.

“Don’t worry everyone, we’re going to be free and then we-”

“Stop that, Candy! Just… stop holding onto false hope!” The Mechanic roars out in response.

“Hey, come on. Don’t be like that to her.” Livian The Stylist says in response.

“Everyone, please try to remain calm.” Steven The Clothier says. “Everything will be alright for-”

“I especially don’t want to hear it from you, Skeletron!”

“I’m no longer his vessel.”

“Exactly! You’re- wait… what did you just say?” The Mechanic questions in disbelief.

“That strange man… I feel like I know him somehow. Anyway, he managed to tear Skeletron out of me and forced him into that pony’s body.”

Everyone’s jaws, aside from Candy who was still saddened by The Mechanic’s words, dropped upon hearing this revelation.

“How could someone just casually do that?” Ross Bossman The Tavernkeeper questions.

“This is most unsettling. The energy I felt from that man was similar to the Brimstone Crags from The Underworld. He clearly fiddles in dark magic that could destroy the entire world.” Magius The Wizard assesses.

“Not that the lesson wasn’t appreciated but we kind of have another issue at hand.” Jeremy The Angler comments. “Now that Steven is locked up with us, who’s going to feed us now? Rarity doesn’t have enough power to save us just yet and I’m willing to bet that we’d all starve before-”

“Actually… I have a Golden Key…” Candy interjects.

The entire room falls into silence before everyone, aside from Steven and Candy, shouts in unison:

“WHAT?!”

“That’s what Candy was going to say… before you berated her, Katelyn.” Steven says as he narrows his eyes towards The Mechanic who in turn was starting to be filled with regret. “Candy dear, can you reach the cell door’s lock with the key?”

“Sure can, Steven! Just give me one secoooond… and… there we go!” The cell door opens up as The Party Girl leaps out of her containment with pure joy and does a little dance as she says: “It feels so good to be out of that cell! Ok everyone, allow me to… leave you all here.” Candy says in a dark tone.

“W-wait… what?” Steven questions in shock.

Everyone simply freezes in horror as a silence takes over the room. Candy then starts to laugh and says:

“I’m just kidding, sillies! My sister just wanted to bust your balls.”

“Oh goodness gracious, Candy. Don’t scare this old man like that.” Steven says as The Party girl opens his cell door. She then goes to free everyone else but an awkward silence overcomes her when she opens Katelyn’s cell door.

“C-Candy… I’m sorry that I was-” The Mechanic’s words were cut off as a dark pink blur slams her against the wall of her cell and drags her against it. Candy’s hair became deflated and her skin darkens. What now stood before The Mechanic could best be described as a terrarian version of Pinkamena, the dark pony they had just seen mere moments ago.

“Do that to my sister again and I’ll kill you. The only reason why I don’t tear you apart and turn you into a potion is simply because she’s literally begging me to spare you from within. Understood?”

Absolute fear began to pour into The Mechanic as she barely managed to nod in response and says:

“U… under… stood.”

“Good girl.” Candymena responds as she releases The Mechanic and starts to change back to her normal self.

“Oh! Katelyn! You’re ok! My sister didn’t hurt you too badly, did she?” Candy inquires.

“N-no, uh, I… I fell.”

“Huh? But I could see everything-”

“I fell, Candy. And I’m so sorry for yelling at you.”

“Awwww, come here you!” Candy says as she pulls The Mechanic into a hug and says: “My sister is just overprotective is all, I forgive you. Although… just try not to make her mad. The last time she got angry she created a Life Regeneration Potion and forbade me to ever use it. She never told me the ingredients but I did notice that the mage who bullied me went missing. Hmmm, I wonder what happened to him? Maybe he went on vacation?” The Party Girl then pulls away as she hops out of the cell happily.

Katelyn simply stared on with widened eyes as she exits the cell, turns to everyone else, and says:

“What just… happened?”

“It’s just Candy.” Everyone replies in unison. Steven then chuckles to himself before saying:

“Come on, let’s get to the surface.”

“Allow me, everyone.” Magius says as his body is surrounded by magical energies. “It feels so good to use magic again! I feel twenty years younger!” They all then disappear within a beam of light as The Wizard wisps them away to freedom.


-TERRARIA, HOME TOWN, CANDY CANE CORNER-

Having revealed to Tempest the current whereabouts and condition of The Wizard, The Bandit was simply extremely grateful for this revelation as she says:

“Thank you so much for this, Rarity. I’m so glad that he’s ok, that foolish old man.”

“Of course, darling. I’m personally glad to finally meet you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Magius would always talk about you when I was imprisoned there. Although, there is something I wish to ask you.”

As they continued to converse, everyone else present on the table which consisted of the other ponies were chatting amongst themselves.

“What did you want to ask me?” Tempest inquires.

“Well, you mentioned back at the meteor that you didn’t mind telling us as to why you’re called The Bandit. The thing is, Magius would always become saddened by that when he spoke of you and would end the conversation right then and there. If it’s not too much to ask dear, could you reveal that to us?”

This inquiry instantly catches the attention of the other ponies as they stop their own conversations and perks their ears to the skies. Tempest takes a moment to gather herself as she takes in a deep breath, exhales, and says:

“Alright then, it all started some time ago when-”

“Everypony, I need to tell you something!” A voice calls out as two more individuals enter the establishment from the upstairs portion of Candy Cane Corner.

“Pinkie Pie, Rainbow? What’s wrong?” Twilight inquires.

“It’s my sister! She’s been taken by that big old meanie!”

“Calm down, Pinkie. Wait… none of your sisters came with-”

“It’s complicated, egghead.” Rainbow Dash interjects as she then narrows her features and says: “It’s him, Twilight… he took Pinkie’s sister.”

“Who’s he?” Starlight inquires.

Pinkie Pie shakes in fear for a moments before she manages to recover and says:

“Yharim… the big old meanie that you told us about.”

Twilight and her fellow ponies eyes widened in horror as they recall what Terralestia had revealed to them all.

Suddenly, a beam of light cuts off any further conversation as everyone within the establishment is shocked by this phenomenon. In mere moments, seven individuals appear as the beam of light dissipates. Everyone just stares at the seven entities in shock and awe, however, there were two individuals who instantly locked onto each other as they shout in unison:

“Oh my gosh! It’s you!”

Two pink blurs run into each other as Pinkie Pie and Candy The Party Girl collide into a heartful embrace.

“I finally got to meet you, Pinkie Pie!”

“We have so much to catch up on, Candy!”

Everyone who knew and loved the two entities were shocked upon seeing this as they say internally:

-Oh no... another Pinkie Pie-
-Oh no... another Candy-

PreviousChapters Next