• Published 9th Feb 2020
  • 10,883 Views, 372 Comments

DOOM: Wrath of the king - SkarinOfAtmora



The Caribou have taken over Equestria with the help of Hell. But the Caribou didn't know that where Hell goes, he follows...

Comments ( 31 )

Badass Granny Smith is Badass!

10448147
There is any other kind?

Didn't really expect that Granny Smith would be THAT old there.

A bit surprised about the Doom Marines part too.
Curious on how would that go and the positions and such.

Wonder how are the changelings are doing?(Memory can be fuzzy at times, not sure if they were mentioned or not) Just a bit curious, such as Chrysalis somewhere there.

Badass Title. Check.
Badass Chapter. Check.
Badass Codex Entry about Hell fucked up ten times more than ever... Tripple check.

All in all... Awesome
So looking forward to the next installment...

Great chapter. I will admit the title change threw me off for a second. Hold up, where's Applebloom?

10448216
I figured it would throw off some people but it had to be done. :twilightblush:

You want to know where Applebloom is? Geez, can't you just enjoy a little suspense, secrets and... Chaos?

I've toyed with the idea of Granny being that old for a while. In the end, I've decided do go with it because why the hell not.

Didn't you know?... she is a HIGHLANDER

I love the new cover great work keep it up

10448226
Oh, my complaints here. Keep up the good work.

Man, Granny Smith is just awesome...

I also *really* want to know how she's *that* old...


10448226

Geez, can't you just enjoy a little suspense, secrets and... Chaos?

(Sorry, couldn't find a better quality)

10448226
Suspense and secrets are fine but chaos is heresy. Praise the Praise the Omnissiah! Great story though love granny with a shotgun.

Una

Wish I had a Grandmother like Granny Smith...:raritycry:

The old title and cover was better

The Doom Marines and the Resistance will take the fight to both the Demons and Caribou.

"That can't be right." she inspected the bottle more closely, the date it was filled to be more precise. "Says 'ere this bottle is over a thousand years old!" Applejack looked to Granny who was inspecting what Applejack was pretty sure was some kind of weapon.

Applejack,Applebloom and Bigmac are young
Granny Smith over 1000 yr old
so their grandfather...
oh no

10449049
Finish that thought. Go ahead.

"Now ahm' only gonna' say this once." Granny pulled the trigger without hesitation and blew off the head of the first caribou. "Get the buck off mah' property." the remaining two looked at their headless comrade and back to Granny as she pupmed the shotgun for another blast. One of them then growled and charged at her only for his head to be blown off as well. "Feelin' lucky punk? Ah' sure as hell do!" not even giving the third one a chance to reply she blew off his head too before lowering the shotgun. "Comin' to mah' farm and abusing mah' granchildren?" Granny stomped to the barn door and fired off another shot at an incoing caribou. "Ya'll be shittin' lead when Ah'm done with yer' sorry flanks!" Granny then went out of sight as shotgun blasts and caribou screams rang through the night. The Slayer smirked under his helmet and then looked at a flabergasted Applejack.

WOAH! BADASS GRANDMA!

Nice reference to Inferno's story at the end there.

New Chapter Please

Pls update

This story is amazing and deserves to be continued. Please continue this story.

🥾🥾🥾👊👊👊 oh please more we need more

Been wanting to do something like this myself. Will have to give yours a read!

So is this story dead or what

Doom 3 reference, nice.

It’s 2023 and I’m sad to see that this amazing story hasn’t been updated in years. I hope the author sees this and realizes that so many people, myself included, enjoy this banger of a story. If it’s meant to collect dust, then oh well. I’m at least glad to have been able to read this… :pinkiesad2:

Reading this brought this music video to mind.

Hellraiser ft Ozzy Osbourne and Lemmy Kilmister

Login or register to comment