• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

Epilogue-Story Time Over

Author's Note:

I want to thank everybody for following these short stories. And, I want to thank Darth Wrex and Melody Song for their comments. So, without further adieu, here's the finale.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon spent time at the playground, looking through Diamond's book her father brought her.

"Wow!" Silver Spoon said with excitement. "These Ever After High short stories are amazing."

"They sure are." Diamond replied. "I read one to two stories a day, depending on the length of each. My mother was right to bring this book to me."

"I heard that when rain ruined our day at the beach three weeks ago, you got very upset. No doubt, your mom gave you that book to cheer you up."

Diamond Tiara nodded. Then, a thought came to her. "It's too bad there wasn't any story featuring Hopper Croakington the Second."

"The son of The Frog Prince?" Silver figured. "Yeah, that character was a confusing one all right."

As the two friends continued to look at the book, Babs Seed was watching from a distance.

"Ever After High?" Babs thought out loud. "Phooey!" Babs Seed walked away, doubting about Diamond's storybook. "I'll bet there's no such place."

Just then, somebody tapped Babs Seed's shoulder. She turned around and was face to face with Gus and Helga Crumb, the children of Hansel and Gretel.

"No such place, you say?" Gus said brutally.

"That's what you think, sister." Helga added.

The two cousins high fived each other and skipped away. This left Babs Seed surprised. Then, she became doubtful. "Nah, that's silly. It couldn't be them."

THE END

Comments ( 5 )

Nice way to wrap it up.

:rainbowlaugh: oh babs. you have no idea on how wrong you are.

Nice, I'd completely forgotten Diamond Tiara was reading the book. Silly me! :twilightsheepish:

10076703
I'm glad you like this short story collection. Check out "EqG Tales:Monster High edition". You'll like that one too.

10077074
Very good job. I might have an idea.

Login or register to comment