• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

25. Mystical Mischief

Author's Note:

I apologize to Darth Wrex and Melody Song. But, Faybelle Thorn is part of Ever After High. Thus, she's part of this short story collection.

On the streets of Canterlot City, Trixie Lulamoon, also known as The Great and Powerful Trixie, finished putting on a magic show for many of her fellow students of Canterlot High School.

"Thank you, everybody." Trixie announced. "I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, appreciate your wonderful applause. I'm sure your feeble minds have been dazzled by my amazing abilities."

As everybody applauded, Trixie suddenly got surprised. "Ah. I see we have an honored guest amongst us. A unique individual who knows a little about magic as well as me." Trixie soon called out to somebody from the audience. "Show me your kind of magic," She points a finger to that person she saw. "Faybelle Thorn."

The people gasped as a girl with white hair and wearing a dark blue outfit looks up to the stage. The girl was the person Trixie spotted.

"You know about me?" Faybelle asked.

"Who doesn't know about the daughter of the Dark Fairy from the Sleeping Beauty story. Come on up."

As Faybelle walks to the stage, some of the audience members were watching with concern.

"I heard about Faybelle Thorn." Sandalwood said. "This girl craves attention."

"Yeah!" Bulk Biceps shouted. "If you don't invite her to your parties or let her tag along with you, she'll use her magic to cause plenty of trouble."

On stage, Faybelle Thorn was very concerned about Trixie wanting her to join her.

"I understand that you're are the head cheerleader of Ever After High." Trixie explained. "And, that's how you work some of your magic."

"You heard right." Faybelle replied.

"Then, how about giving us a little demonstration."

Taking out a pair of pom poms, Faybelle Thorn gives an unusual cheer. "Wind! Wind! Come today! Show all how windy it is today!"

As she raises her arms, a sudden blast of wind blows through the he streets. Everybody gets a big surprise as the wind blows around. Faybelle lowers her arms, and the wind stops. The crowd was astounded and applauded.

"Well done, Faybelle." Trixie praised. "Well done indeed."

Faybelle bowed to the crowd. As the crowd leaves the area, both magicians are pleased with their performances. Faybelle soon spotted Derpy Hooves saying goodbye to Bulk Biceps. That gives her an idea.

"How would you like to see me have some fun with that girl?" Faybelle asked.

"Derpy Hooves?" Trixie noticed. "She is a little gullible. What do you have in mind?"

Taking out her pom poms, she begins another cheer. "Puddle of water in the air. Splash on Derpy everywhere!"

Faybelle raised her arms, and a big puddle of water appeared above Derpy. She lowered her arms, and the water saturated the startled Derpy Hooves. Her hair and her clothes were soaking wet. She spotted the magc mischief maker and got mad. "Very funny, Faybelle Thorn!"

Faybelle and Trixie laughed, pleased with the results as Derpy walked home as her shoes squished all the way.

That girl is the daughter of the Dark Fairy, all right. Derpy thought. How can anybody at Ever After High stand that witch?!