• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 964 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 964

4. If the Shoe Fits, Help Out

Author's Note:

It's time to bring out another of the royals. In this case: Ashlynn Ella.

WIth smartphone in hand, Rarity took a picture of an old pair of shoes she doesn't wear anymore. Then, she took a picture of somebody wearing the shoes.

"Okay, darling." Rarity said to the model. "That should do it."

The young lady took off the shoes, and gave them to Rarity. That model turned out to be Ashylnn Ella, one of Ever After High's royals.

"Thank you for letting me help you, Rarity." Ashylnn said as she puts on her own footwear. "So, what's the footwear fashion show for?"

"Well, Ashylnn," Rarity explained, "my mother wanted me to get rid of some of my old shoes, because they're taking up too much space. So, I posted five pairs of them on Offerup, hoping somebody might want them."

"I like that app." Ashlynn squealed. "I heard someone used it to get rid of lot of old action toys he doesn't play with anymore. Transformers, Power Rangers, Beast Wars, and so on."

"True, darling. Get rid of some clutter, and make a little bit of cash as well."

Even though she was happy to help, Ashlynn was a little confused. "But, why did you want MY help. Couldn't one of your friends like Fluttershy or Applejack be useful?"

Rarity giggled as she gave her visitor an explanation. "I asked for you because I hear that you have a shoe fetish, being the daughter of Cinderella, you know. And, I heard about that shoe store you run in your home area."

Ashlynn blushed, knowing Rarity is right. "You got me there."

One week later, Rarity was studying for a math test when Sweetie Belle came in. "Rarity, Ashlynn Ella has just shown up."

"Okay, Sweetie Belle." Rarity replied as she puts her math book down. "Thank you."

Rarity went to door and welcomed Ashlynn into the house. "Hello, Ashlynn. Thank you for coming over."

"It's my pleasure, Rarity." Ashlynn replied. "I got your message. It's sounds very important."

"It is, darling."

Rarity and Ashlynn sat on the couch to discuss this important news.

"Do you remember when I posted my shoes on OfferUp?" Rarity asked.

"I do." Ashlynn answered. "Why?"

Rarity then shouted out something amazing. "I sold all five pairs!"

"Wow! Really? How did you pull that off?"

"Yestreday, I got a message from a business woman who lives in this town that her teenage daughter can use some new footwear. So, I met her at Sugarcube Corner. I gave her the shoes, she gave me the money, and everybody was happy. I made one hundred dollars on those old shoes of mine!"

Ashlynn was shocked to hear that. "Wow! That's like twenty dollars a pair."

"Correct." Rarity replied. She then took out fifty dollars from her wallet. "And, this is for you."

Ashlynn was surprised that she has fifty dollars in her hand. "For me?"

"Yes, Ashlynn. You did model the shoes. It's only fitting I give you half of the money I received. You deserve it."

The shoe loving maiden was very happy to hear this. "This is a great reward for my help. Thanks, Rarity."

"My pleasure, dear." Rarity replied as she and Ashlynn Ella embraced in a hug.