• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

27. A Dragon at Camp

Author's Note:

Someone wondered if Nevermore the dragon will be part of this story collection. Well, wait no further.

Twilight Sparkle and four of her friends made their way to Everfree Forest, where Camp Everfree is being set up again. Timber Spruce saw the girls, and waved to them.

"Hey, Timber." Rainbow Dash greeted. "What's up?"

"HI, Rainbow." Timber said. "It's good to see you guys again."

"Getting everything ready for camp season again?" Applejack wondered.

"Sure am, Applejack. Gloriosa Daisy will be coming here in a few weeks."

"Hopefully, without the spirit of Gaia Everfree possessing her." Rarity hoped.

"By the way," Twilight interrupted, "I heard that Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy are here. What are they up to?"

Timber gave everyone a smirk. "They're just taking care of a dragon."

"A DRAGON?!" Everybody yelped in shock.

"A dragon in this place?" Pinkie Pie said with worry. "This beast come from Equestria?"

"No." Timber assured. "It came from Ever After High."

In another part of the camp, Fluttershy is in the air, on the back of a purple dragon. The creature flies gracefully. Fluttershy holds on tight.

I'm not usually into stuff like this. Fluttershy was thinking. But, this is an adrenaline rush! And, I love it!

On the ground, Sunset Shimmer videotaped her friend's dragon flight. The dragon landed, Fluttershy got off, and the dragon shrank to the size of large dog.

"How was it, Flutters?" Sunset asked.

"That was invigorating." Fluttershy answered.

Twilight and friends arrived, and saw the dragon Timber was talking about.

"Whoo-wee." Applejack called out. "Pretty cute looking critter."

"You should've seen it earlier, Applejack." Fluttershy stated. "It was a bit bigger."

"What's the deal with this dragon anyway?" Rainbow Dash wondered.

Fluttershy gave a small explanation. "This dragon's name is Nevermore. She can alter her size. From small and cuddly to big and fierce. I even flew on her back."

"Wow!" Pinkie yelped. "They should call you FlutterBOLD now."

Twilight looked at the dragon, and is amazed. "Nevermore, huh? Sounds like something from that poem by Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven."

"I understand, darling." Rarity figured. "Quoth the raven, 'nevermore'!"

"You got it, Rarity."

"The Raven." Rainbow blurted as a thought came into her head. "Hey, Fluttershy. Does this dragon belong to Raven Queen by any chance?"

"That's right, Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy replied. "Raven asked me to watch over Nevermore, while she helps Maddie get things ready for one of her tea parties."

"I love Maddie Hatter's tea parties." Pinkie said. "They're always lots of fun."

Sunset soon laughed which got everbody's attention.

"What's so funny, Sunset?" Twilight asked.

"I was videotaping Fluttershy riding Nevermore, and sent the footage over to Raven." Sunset answered. "She sent in a reply."

Fluttershy was surprised to hear that. "Oh my. What did she say?"

"Raven's response is this. I knew I left Nevermore in good hands. I know where that area of Camp Everfree is. Tell Fluttershy that I'll be there in ten minutes to pick up Nevermore."

The crew felt happy about Raven's response to seeing Fluttershy flying the dragon. Fluttershy especially.

"I wonder if Raven will ask Fluttershy to help with Nevermore if Ever After High has them Dragon Games again." Applejack wondered.

Twilight looked at the dragon, and had a thought. "It could be possible, Applejack."