• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

26. Bookworms Unite

Author's Note:

Which EAH student can Twilight get along with? This chapter will give all the answer.

Twilight Sparkle just left the book store with her shopping bag when she saw young Rumble talking to a charming girl with brown hair and wearing glasses. This girl had some red streaks in her hair.

"Thanks for helping me, miss." Rumble said.

"You're welcome, Rumble." The girl replied. "See you another day."

Rumble went home happy about his conversation. Twilight soon knew who the girl was, and called out to her. "Rosabella Beauty!"

Rosabella turned, and saw Twilight. "Twilight Sparkle. Hello."

Twilight approached Rosabella, and they hugged each other.

"What are you doing in these parts?" Twilight asked.

"I thought I spend some time away from Bookend." Rosabella answered. "Sit with me?"

"Sure."

Twilight soon sat on the bench next to Rosabella and the two bookworms enjoy each other's company.

"What were you talking to Rumble about?" Twilight wondered.

Rosabella told Twilight a fascinating story. "Rumble told me about what he did at the museum."

"I heard of that. He gave trouble to Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. He also got punished for it."

"Yes. He told me that the janitorial duty he received somehow calmed him down. I advised him to think about what he does before he winds up doing the wrong thing."

"I guess that's why you're the daughter of Beauty and the Beast." Twilight figured. "You would like to see the good in any living creatures. Humans included."

"That's right." Rosabella said as she looks at Twilight's bag. "What book did you get?"

Twilight pulls out a graphic novel from her bag. Rosabella's eyes lit up. "Wow! Gunnerkrigg Court! One of the most fascinating graphic novels I've ever seen."

"I agree." Twilight replied. "This thing started as a web comic." Twilight then had an idea. "Say, how would you like to spend the night at my house? It is a Saturday, you know."

"Good idea." Rosabella answered as she pulls out her cell phone. "I'll call my parents and ask for their green light."

Later that night. Twilight was in her pajamas and Rosabella slipped into her short sleeved blue nightgown.

"I love your collection of books, Twilight." Rosabella praised. "A great variey."

"Aw, thank you." Twilight responded.

Soon, Twilight's father, Night Light, comes in with a bag in his hand. "Here are your meatball heroes, girls."

"Thanks, dad." Twilight said as she was given the bag.

As Twilight gives Rosabella her sandwich, a thought came to Night Light. "Rosabella, I know that you're the daughter of Beauty and the Beast. But, any relation to Briar Beauty?"

"I'm Briar's FIRST cousin." Rosabella answered.

Satisfied, Night Light left. Twilight and Rosabella enjoyed their hero sandwiches, and each other.