• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

28. Meeting of the Leaders

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter before the epilogue. I couldn't think of a better way to wrap up this collection than the school leaders get together.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna made their way to a nice outdoor café on a Friday Night. It was the end of the school week. And, after a week of helping teachers set students straight and keeping Canterlot High School safe, the sisters deserve some time for themselves.

"A table is reserved for you, ladies." The waiter said. "Someone dignified is waiting for you."

"Thank you, sir." Luna said as the waiter left.

"I wonder who would reserve a table for us." Celestia said.

"I'm not sure, sis. The invitation said to come here. But, my message didn't say who invited us."

Suddenly, the voice of a dignified man called to them. "Principal Celestia. Vice Principal Luna. Over here."

The sisters turned and saw an elegant man with a mustache and beard wave to them. They were both surprised to see who it is.

"Milton Grimm!" Celestia blurted.

"The headmaster of Ever After High?" Luna said. "I don't believe it."

They cautiously walked to Headmaster Grimm's table and sat with him.

"Hello, my friends." Grimm greeted. "Nice of you to join me."

"What is this meeting all about, Headmaster Grimm?" Celestia asked.

"It's a Friday night, school is closed for the weekend. So, I figured that leaders of schools like ours can relax and enjoy each other's company."

"You have a point, Milton." Luna figured. "If the students of our respected schools can get along, so can we."

"Exactly, Luna." Milton Grimm replied.

The waiter brought out glasses of water and three menus to the guests as the waiter greeted them. "I shall return when you're ready to order."

"Thank you." Celestial politely said.

As the waiter leaves, Grimm got the sisters' attention. "I'm not the only representative of Ever After High to be here, ladies. Just look around."

They looked and saw a young man with a beard polishing a flute.

"Celestia." Luna announced. "There's the Pied Piper. He teaches music class."

The Pied Piper waved to the sisters. As they wave back, Celestia looked worried. "Luna, I think I'm getting sick. I thought I saw a living cookie."

Luna turned and saw what Celestia saw. It was a living cookie creation. She smiled and turned to her sister. "You're not hallucinating. That's the Gingerbread Man. He's a Gym teacher."

Celestia felt a little better. She then saw a woman with wavy red hair and wearing a white dress.

"There's a teacher I can get along with." Celestia told her sister. "That's Maid Marian. She's a teacher of Damsels in Distress Class."

"I heard that Darling Charming attends that class." Luna stated. "But, if she wants to be a hero, why attend that class?"

"I can tell you." Milton Grimm responded. "That way, when she goes to the rescue, she'll know what kind of damsel to look for."

"That makes sense."

As they look at their menus, a wolfman wearing an exploration outfit approaches the table.

"Evening, folks." The wolfman greeted.

Celestia saw the wolfman, and knows who it is. "The Big Bad Wolf. One of the most popular fairy tale villains of all time."

"I'm glad somebody knows of my legacy."

Luna looks at the visiting villain. "I wonder how the likes of Little Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs stand somebody like you."

"You'd be surprised, Luna." Big Bad replied.

Later, after Grimm and the sisters ordered their food, Grimm raised his glass. "Here's to a pleasant future together."

"Cheers!" Celestia and Luna said together as they raise their glasses too.

This will be a night Celestia and Luna will always remember.