• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

21. Animal Lovers Unite

Author's Note:

Nature lovers come together in this one. You can figure out who they are.

Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy attend an animal sanctuary for a school report. Fluttershy feels at home looking at all of these animals roaming around, while they recover from injuries they sustained.

"This is going to be one great tour, Twilight." Fluttershy cooed.

"I know." Twilight said. "Looking at all of these animals makes you want to be there with them. Don't it?"

"You're right, Twilight. Once we get on the sight seeing jeep, we'll be amazed at these wonderful beasts."

As Twilight and Fluttershy board the jeep, the nature lover spotted a young man with short brown hair and wearing a green outfit coming aboard. She was very excited. "Hunter! Over here!"

The young man spotted her. "Hello, Fluttershy."

As Fluttershy and the young man hugged each other, Twilight was taken by surprise.

"You know Hunter Huntsman?" Twilight asked.

"Of course." Fluttershy answered. "Hunter and I love animals, and don't want anything bad to happen to them."

"But, isn't Hunter part of a new generation of fairy tale hunter type characters?"

"I am, Twilight." Hunter replied. "However, I don't believe in hunting or killing living creatures. It's just not in my nature."

Twilight feels good about that. Soon, the jeep went on it's way. The tourists got a view of many creatures. Twilight and friends saw some elephants walking around, and drinking from a watering hole.

"Elephants." Hunter explained. "Magnificent creatures. One of the largest animals on land."

"I understand they eat 450 pounds of food per day." Twilight added.

The group saw some gazelles sprinting across the land.

"I wish I can run with a gazelle." Fluttershy said. "Can you imagine Rainbow Dash in a race with one of these beasts."

"I don't know." Twilight responded. "Maybe against a cheetah rather than a gazelle."

Soon, they were greeted by a giraffe. The animal leaned in, and gave Fluttershy a lick. She was shocked. "Oh my. I got kissed by a giraffe!"

"That's something you don’t get to experience that often." Hunter said humorously.

The friends had a good laugh. As the tour continues, everyone was enjoying themselves. Suddenly, the jeep stopped.

"Why'd we stop?" Twilight wondered.

"Don't worry, folks." The guide informed. "We're just letting an ostrich pass by."

Everybody watched an ostrich walks across the path.

"The ostrich." Fluttershy cooed. "Possibly the biggest bird of all. They are so beautiful."

Just then, the ostrich pooped on the path. Hunter made a funny comment. "Except when they do that."

Later, when the tour was over, Twilight and friends discuss their experiences.

"I'm glad we went on this expedition." Twilight said. "Seeing all of those animals is very enlightening."

"You're right, Twilight." Fluttershy added. "Here, and in other such places, animals are kept safe and secure."

"I took some good pictures to show everyone back at Ever After High." Hunter proudly said. He presented his camera to Fluttershy. "Including this one."

The nature lover saw a picture of herself being kissed by the giraffe. "Oh my. I can't believe you took this picture." Fluttershy let out a small giggle. "I’ll bet your friends will have a good laugh."

The tour guide approached the three friends. "Excuse me, Hunter Huntsman. I understand that you can make something out of raw materials."

"That's right." Hunter replied. "What's up?"

“One of our feeding troths for the pigs is broken. I wonder if you can make another one for us."

Hunter soon saw an old dresser with the drawers taken out. Grabbing his axe, he got set for his duty. "Stand back!"

Hunter chopped away the small pieces of wood from the drawer sections, trimmed it down to where the pigs can feast, and it was done. Twilight and Fluttershy were astonished as Hunter stood proudly.

"Thanks for your help, Hunter." The tour guide praised.

Hunter looked at his work, and is proud of himself. "Eat your heart out, MacGyver."