• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 959 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 959

Prologue: Story Time

Author's Note:

This starts a new collection of short stories. This collection was suggested by Darth Wrex.

It was a rainy day as Diamond Tiara sat in her room, with tears in her eyes. She woke up, hoping to spend a day at the beach with Silver Spoon. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate. So now, her beach date was cancelled.

"Diamond, dear." Her mother, Spoiled Rich, called. "Are you in there? If so, are you decent?"

"Yes, mother." Diamond answered sadly. "I’m dressed, too."

Spoiled Rich came in, and saw Diamond wear a red T shirt and blue bib overall shorts.

"My goodness, Diamond!" Spoiled Rich gasped. "Are those the clothes Apple Bloom gave you for your birthday recently?"

"Yes they are." Diamond answered, getting nervous. "Please, don't be angry."

"I think those clothes look.." Spoiled went from shocked to amazed. "adorable on you!"

Diamond was surprised to hear her mother say that. "They are?"

"Indeed. Sometimes, you need to change your usual looks once in a while. This farm girl look is a good start. Looks very comfortable on you."

"Thanks, mother." Diamond replied happily.

Soon, Spoiled presented a book to her daughter. "This book your father found will help you get over this foul weather."

Diamond looked through the book, and is astounded. "Why, this is a collection of short stories. A good book to read."

"Thank you, my dear. You could read that book one story a day if you wish." Spoiled prepeares to leave the room. "I'll let you know when breakfast is ready."

"Okay, mom."

As Diamond opens the book, she starts to read. I'm a pretty good reader. The way I read, I can finish this story collection in one day. Maybe.