• Published 14th Jan 2020
  • 956 Views, 164 Comments

EqG Tales: Ever After High Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight Sparkle and her friends are getting together with new friends again. This time, it's the students of Ever After High.

  • ...
4
 164
 956

20. Sweetie Belle's Fairy Good Night

Author's Note:

Sweetie Belle had a bad day. Nothing that a magical Ever After High student can't set straight.

In her room, Sweetie Belle, dressed in her pajamas, was moping around. She is truly upset about something.

"Sweetie Belle," Rarity called out, "can you come downstairs for a moment?"

Rarity watched in fear as Sweetie Belle came down with tears in her eyes, and looks like she's ready to explode.

"This is so not fair!" Sweetie Belle yelled. "I was all set for a sleepover at the museum. I can't believe it got cancelled!" She grabbed her hair roughly. "Everything went against me!!"

"Calm yourself, sis." Rarity calmly said. "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for..."

Sweetie Belle didn't listen. She bashed her head hard on the wall. Panicking, Rarity grabbed some rope from a closet and hurried to her sister.

"No, Sweetie Belle. Please, STOP!" Rarity pleaded as she used the rope to wrap around her. "I don't want you to hurt yourself." Rarity took a small piece of rope and tied her hands behind her back. "I love you too much to see you end up in a hospital."

Sweeite Belle was still upset when she watched her ankles being tied together. "I'm sorry, Rarity. Sometimes I feel like I'm being pushed aside a lot." Tears are still dripping down her face. "What'll I do now?"

"Don't worry. I asked a friend to help calm you down." Rarity calls out to the hallway. "Come in, Farrah."

In steps a beautiful white haired girl wearing a blue dress and has wings on her back. Sweetie Belle was surprised. "You're friends with Farrah Goodfairy?"

"Indeed, darling, Hearing what happened, I asked Farrah to pay us a visit."

"When Rarity told me that you took that bad news the hardest," Farrah continued, "I felt your pain. So, I'm here to help you calm down."

Farrah scooped up Sweetie Belle in her arms, and took her into the workshop. Inside, the two girls try to get along.

"Why are we here?" Sweetie Belle asked, still feeling upset. "There's nothing here but fabric, needles, threads, and other stuff my sister uses."

"I feel very comfortable here." Farrah answered as she wipes tears from Sweetie's eyes. "I dream of becoming a spelltacular fashion designer after my story is done."

Calming down a little, Sweetie realized something. "That's right. You're the daughter of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother. I can imagine you and Ashlynn Ella getting along."

"That's true, Sweetie Belle. Many of Ever After High can picture me and Ashlynn years from now, picking up where our mothers left off."

Farrah noticed a mark on Sweetie Belle's head and got concerned. "Oh my gosh. That's one nasty spot." She grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood spot off. "Did that happen when you bashed you head against the wall?"

Sweetie saw the blood smear, and was shocked. "Wow! I didn't know I was that mad. I must've took the news harder than I thought. Sorry, Farrah."

Sweetie sobbed a little. But, Farrah gave her a comforting hug. "Shhh. Please, don't cry. Rarity and I are here to help you get over this."

Later, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Farrah are at the kitchen table. Sweetie's ankles are untied. And, so were hands. But, the hands were retied in front of her as the rope wrapped around her body was also removed.

"Perhaps some chamomile tea can comfort you, Sweetie Belle." Rarity said as she poured some tea in a cup. After adding the appropriate amount of sugar, and stirring the tea, she hands the cup to her sister. "Here you are."

Still a little shaky, Sweetie Belle took the cup and, with her hands still tied, slowly brought it to her lips, and gave it a slow steady sip. She lowers the cup down and is amazed. "Wow! I didn't drop it. I thought with my hands tied together, I would drop it for sure."

"That’s because Farrah helped comfort you enough so you would still be steady." Rarity explained. "I knew asking her to come over is a good idea."

After she placed her cup down, Sweetie Belle thought of something. "Farrah, where's your magic wand?"

"I left it in my bag." Farrah explained. "I use my magic mostly for school."

"That makes sense. But, when will my hands be free?"

"Probably when you're ready for bedtime."

The three girls continued to relax. Later, Sweetie Belle had her hands free, and got comfortable in her bed. Farrah decided to be with her.

"Thanks for helping me, Farrah." Sweetie Belle said, finally relaxed.

"You're welcome, Sweetie Belle." Farrah replied as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good night."

Sweetie slowly fell asleep as Farrah Goodfairy went back downstairs to be with Rarity.

"Thanks for your help, Farrah." Rarity said with relief.

"Not a problem, Rarity, darling." Farrah replied.

The ladies continued their tea time together, knowing that Sweetie Belle will be all right.