• Published 16th Oct 2019
  • 3,357 Views, 196 Comments

Rainbow Dash, Please Report to the Principal's Office - TheGuineaPig45



Rainbow Dash has been sent to the principal's office, yet nobody knows why. As theories emerge and gossip spreads through the halls, the CHS student body spirals into chaos searching for one thing: the truth.

  • ...
3
 196
 3,357

16: Conclusion

To: Applejack
From: Rarity

Darling, is it possible to be overdressed for a funeral? I know Dashie's message said nothing about a dress code, but I want to ensure that my ensemble remains respectful and appropriate. Obviously, sequins are out, but could I possibly get away with a pearl necklace? Ebony, of course. Although, that might stand out too much. Perhaps one in midnight or ink would work better?

Ugh. I'm definitely overthinking this. Unless somebody shows up in an inflatable dinosaur costume, I doubt Rainbow Dash will care about our appearances.

No, the important part is being there to support her, and I'm more than ready for that. She wants ice cream? I've got a coupon. She needs a tissue? I made personalized handkerchiefs. She wants my fainting couch? Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Big McIntosh are on standby to move it. Today, I vow to help her however I can.

I was positively horrid last week. Never again.


To: Sandalwood, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Trixie Lulamoon, Flash Sentry, Zephyr Breeze, +98 others
From: Diamond Tiara

Attention Wondercolts!

After being rained out yesterday, Day 3 of filming for the "Welcome to Canterlot High" video is officially a go! Unfortunately, Twilight Sparkle won't be joining us today, but she's entrusted me with her airtight schedule, so I know we can pull this off without her!

Everyone, please meet in the Canterlot High gymnasium at noon. Vice Principal Luna will be there to let you in. Thanks!


To: Micro Chips
From: Sandalwood

Yo, dude, I am so proud of you. Talking to Bow Hothorse yesterday must've been tough, but you followed through and delivered a totally epic, genuine, and meaningful apology. Both your auras massively changed for the better. In fact, everyone's have! The spiritual and emotional healing this week has been totally rad!!!

Speaking of rad, the new video's coming along nicely. I have three scenes to film today, plus I agreed to help Pinkie bake some Chocolate Coated Caramel Crispy Cookies for the watch party next week. Lemme tell you, getting involved feels waaaaaay better than searching for "the truth". And it's much more fun! A couple of us were worried that Celestia and Luna's supervision might affect the project's authenticity, but they've been real champions of our vision. It's good vibes 24/7! No grudges, no arguments, and especially no eleventh hour chaos destroying our hopes and dreams. Who could ask for more?

It's a real bummer that you're grounded and can't join us. At least you're still the editor!

Oh! Before I forget, make sure to send some cash Diamond Tiara's way. Everyone's pitching in to buy flowers for the... what do we call them? The Dashes? The Whistleses? The Hothoofs? Whatever. We're buying flowers for the family. Funerals are rough, and we want Rainbow Dash to know that we're here for her.

I just hope this project can honor Grandma Hothoof's memory!


To: Bon Bon
From: Lyra Heartstrings

Hold onto your hat! I've got news that will totally and completely rock your world! Can I get a drumroll, please? šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„

...Zephyr Breeze failed his History test!

Obviously, I'm being sarcastic. Nobody's shocked that he only scored twenty-six points. Apparently, his grade's gotten so low that he needs a ninety-five or above on the next three assignments to even pass the class. It's very dire. The dude needs a tutor.

...Or a pair of romantically involved tutors.

This gig was made for us, Sweetie! I know our last study session with him was an absolute train wreck, but times have changed! Zephyr deserves a second chance. Plus, ever since we reunited Sandalwood and Micro Chips the other night, I've been itching to help more people around the school. Becoming "LyraBon: Canterlot High's #1 Tutoring Service" (we'll workshop the name) sounds like the perfect way to keep the kindness train a-chugging!

You're my favorite person, Bon Bon, and I'm glad we stuck together through all the nonsense. Can't wait for our next adventure to begin. <3 <3 <3


To: Rainbow Dash
From: Trixie Lulamoon

The Somber and Respectful Trixie offers her sincere condolences.

When my grandpa died, I couldn't muster up the strength to attend his funeral. Instead, I stayed in bed and taught myself the Four Burglars card trick. Great distraction at the time, but when I tried performing the trick onstage a couple weeks later, I ended up bawling in front of my three-person audience. Totally humiliating, but also, weirdly cathartic? Definitely the most magical part of that magic show.

You're not alone, Rainbow Dash. Whatever you need, I'm here. Your parents are here. Your friends are here. Canterlot High is here. Remember, the Wondercolts would happily break into a school for you. Your support system is both great and powerful. Don't forget that.

Anyway, I'm off to pester Diamond Tiara about including "Tricks Up My Sleeve" in the video. Wish me luck! Talk to you soon.


To: Silver Spoon
From: Diamond Tiara

Can you at least tell me why you're ghosting me? We're about fifty messages deep into your apathy, and there's been zero explanation. No replies, no reactions, not even an emoji! You're my best friend, Silver Spoon! I know I can be an absolute b-word sometimes, but I deserve to know the truth. Why are you ignoring me?!?!


To: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo
From: Diamond Tiara

Good afternoon, Canterlot Movie Club. Due to recent events, I have decided that you shall be my new Silver Spoon. This comes with certain expectations and responsibilities, of course, but I won't bore you with the details. For now, let's gossip!!!

First, can we talk about Flash Sentry? Total weirdo! He named his vacuum "Earl", and he's been acting like it's his son. Could somebody please get that boy a hobby? Clearly, guitar ain't cutting it! Also, he was spying on my private musical number the other day. Should I unleash my lawyers on him? Yes or no?

Second, what's the dress code for Pipsqueak's birthday party? I have this stunning white dress that I planned to wear for the Spring Fling, but since that's been cancelled, it needs its time in the spotlight elsewhere. And how do we feel about rhinestones? Yes or no?

Third ā€” and keep this on the down-low ā€” I started therapy recently. Yup. Diamond Tiara, the girl who started a school riot, in therapy. Big shock. To be honest, though, it's kinda cool having someone to talk to (someone who actually responds, unlike some people). And who knows, maybe this could lead to a better life: one where I'm happier and feel like I deserve my Wondercolts jersey. Maybe!

Fourth, have you seen Zephyr Breeze anywhere? His annoying face was supposed to be on camera six minutes ago! If you find him, tell him to come to the gym immediately. Thanks.

CMCs, this feels like the start of a wonderful friendship!


To: Zephyr Breeze
From: Rainbow Dash

Hey, dude. I know you're busy with the video, and I'm busy with the funeral, but... I never thanked you for what happened.

You were right. I was avoiding my parents. Sixty-three ignored texts and thirty-nine missed calls (I counted). The get-together was the perfect excuse to hide from them, and then busting into the school was intoxicating, y'know? The ultimate distraction!

Except I didn't need a distraction, I needed to face reality. Calling the cops was maybe excessive, but I do appreciate the gesture. When we got home, my parents and I spent the night talking, crying, and reminiscing... which we needed. Felt pretty darn good, and it never would've happened without your intervention. So... thanks.

You're a cool dude, Zephyr. Sometimes infuriating, but cool. Maybe we could hang out sometime ā€”platonically, of course. We'll talk when I'm back in school.


To: Vice Principal Luna
From: Principal Celestia

Sister, I can't believe I'm saying this, but... all's well that ends well?

This whole debacle has been stressful from day one, and it finally seems to be over! The Wondercolts are friends again, none of them are in serious legal trouble, and the video project is nearly complete! What a miraculous conclusion.

Canterlot High may not be perfect, but it's one of the good ones. I'm very proud to be its principal.

Wait. What was that?


To: Sandalwood
From: Flash Sentry

NOOOOOO EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!


To: Lyra Heartstrings
From: Bon Bon

Did you see that?! Someone just threw Flash Sentry's vacuum off the roof!


To: Diamond Tiara, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Trixie Lulamoon, Flash Sentry, Zephyr Breeze, +98 others
From: Sandalwood

Does anyone have the video?! I can't believe I missed it!!!


To: Sandalwood, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Diamond Tiara, Flash Sentry, Zephyr Breeze, +98 others
From: Trixie Lulamoon

Not pointing any fingers, but Zephyr Breeze has been gone for a while...


To: Sandalwood, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Diamond Tiara, Trixie Lulamoon, Zephyr Breeze, +98 others
From: Flash Sentry

WHOEVER DID THIS TO EARL IS GONNA PAY


To: Sandalwood, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Diamond Tiara, Trixie Lulamoon, Zephyr Breeze, +98 others
From: Flash Sentry

SERIOUSLY HE WAS EXPENSIVE


To: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo
From: Diamond Tiara

Ugh! Can't we go one week without some inane drama?!


To: Lyra Heartstrings
From: Zephyr Breeze

Why is everyone messaging me?! And who the heck is Earl?!


To: Vice Principal Luna
From: Principal Celestia

Shoot.


To: Diamond Tiara
From: Silver Spoon

Hey bestie! Totally forgot to mention: I got a new number! Sorry! When you stopped texting, I thought you were going through another one of your "cold and distant" phases, which usually pass after some "alone time"... My bad!!! Hope you didn't send anything important!

BTW, you need to catch me up on everything that happened while I was sick! Featherweight called earlier and mentioned a "get-together" and "jail"(???), but the connection was horrible. Doesn't sound like too much happened in my absence, though!

Anyways, see you soon! XOXO

Comments ( 13 )

So apparently Diamond and Silver only communicate by phone

To: Diamond Tiara
From: Silver Spoon

Hey bestie! Totally forgot to mention: I got a new number! Sorry for any confusion! When you stopped texting, I thought you were just being cold and distant. My bad!!! Hopefully you haven't been sending anything important! TTYL XOXO

But that doesn't explain where the hell you been Silver. You been completely missing for over a week! It wasn't just the text msg being unanswered, it doesn't seem that Diamond have seen hide or hair of you at all during the week.

You can't tell me that the two of you have been seeing each other in person all this time and not once did Diamond not bring up why you were ignoring her texts. That makes no sense.

Does communicating through text messages all you two do? What happened to face to face social interaction.

To: Vice Principal Luna
From: Principal Celestia

Sister, I can't believe I'm saying this, but... all's well that ends well?

This whole debacle has been stressful from day one, and it finally seems to be over! The Wondercolts are friends again, none of them are in serious legal trouble, and the video project is nearly complete! What a miraculous conclusion.

Canterlot High may not be perfect, but it's one of the good ones. I'm very proud to be its principal.

Wait. What was that?

Yeah, about that video of yours. There's been one thing bothering me about it for a while now.

You wanted to make a ā€Welcome CHS friendship videoā€ for future students, but the only one student knew about the video and was literally the only one participating in it,

To: Rainbow Dash
From: Principal Celestia

Dear Rainbow Dash,

I feel as if I owe you an apology. This project was supposed to be a simple surprise for your classmates. You'd learn your lines, film the video, then head back to your classes by Tuesday. There weren't supposed to be any complications. After all, I had no reason to anticipate the violent reaction your fellow peers would have to your absence. Yet, here we are.

Micro Chips hid a camera in my office to spy on us. The police caught him, and now he's in out-of-school suspension for a week. Zephyr Breeze manipulated several classmates into giving him their belongings, pretending like he knew what your peers refer to as "the truth". Your own friends, Applejack and Rarity, began arguing because one wanted to know and the other didn't. The whole school fell into CHAOS, all because you were in my office.

And then, there's Diamond Tiara. I almost want to applaud her, because she's the only one who tried to put an end to this madness. But at the same time, she just made it worse. She exposed the secrets of almost every other student, humiliating them and starting at least three fights in the hallway. Her actions are inexcusable, but so are the actions of every student who exposed another to save their own hide. Not once in my entire career have I had to make a list of students who need to be written up. In fact, this time, it's easier to make a list of students don't need to be written up. That's how far this situation spiraled out of control.

To be frank, I am utterly appalled at the actions of your peers. When I reached out to you to film this "Welcome to Canterlot High" video, it was because I had full pride in our Wondercolts. I thought we had a school full of students who regularly practice the magic of friendship and spread its ideals wherever they go. This video was meant to be a pleasant surprise for them, celebrating the wonderful things they've accomplished and the fantastic people they've become. Of course, I see now that the words on the script I gave you are false, and perhaps our students are not worthy of the praise we were planning to give them. If this is how they treated each other, how they treat you, then clearly, I have failed as the principal of this school. I'm sorry, but I'm cancelling the project.

When you get the chance, I would suggest you thank Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle. They are the only students who truly stayed out of this. None of them tried to invade your privacy, and none of them encouraged their fellow peers to find "the truth" out for them. Also, thank Vice Principal Luna. She caught wind of this faster than I did, and, over the weekend, pretended to be on the students' side to learn much of the information I have just relayed to you. Micro Chips and Sandalwood confessed all the secrets, theories, and drama to her on Saturday, so without her, we would not have learned about Zephyr Breeze, who hid the camera, etc.

Again, Rainbow Dash, I am so sorry. This is my fault for not better educating my students on the values of friendship. You deserve to be treated better than the way they've treated you.

Sincerely,

Principal Celestia

To: Applejack, Rarity, Micro Chips, Diamond Tiara, Sandalwood, Zephyr Breeze, +89 others
From: Rainbow Dash

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe all of you. I leave you guys alone for ONE week, and THIS is what you get into?

Principal Celestia told me everything, and you all should be ashamed. We were creating a special video to surprise you and celebrate us as Wondercolts, but now, I'm not even proud to be a Wondercolt. Why did it even matter why I went to the principal's office? Did it affect you? No! Instead of just respecting my privacy and letting me do this, all you did was cause trouble for everyone.

Micro Chips, you embarrassed my dad and sent both of my parents into a frenzy of fear. Zephyr Breeze, you are NOT my boyfriend, and destroyed any chance you had at ever becoming my boyfriend (not that you had a chance to begin with). Trixie, because of your rumors, I was getting spammed with texts about my "relationship with Celestia" in the middle of the night! Diamond Tiara, you went way out of line because of jealousy. And Rarity, I can't believe you, one of my best friends, was on board with all of this! All of you, turning my secrets into a watch party? Seriously? That makes me sick! Canterlot High School, this project was for YOU, and you ruined it.

But I'm not the one who needs an apology the most. No, that "honor" goes to Principal Celestia. She trusted you, believed in you, loved you, and you let her down! I know she's chewing you out at the assembly as I'm typing this, but once it's over, and you serve whatever punishment she has coming your way, you owe her the biggest apology in the history of the world. Just... don't let Zephyr Breeze come up with it, since he clearly doesn't know his history.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be back in class, since my video project was cancelled. And instead of hearing rumors about ME or what I'M going to do, I better be hearing about how you're going to make this up to Principal Celestia. Because SHE deserves better.

Come on, team. Show us what it really means to be a Wondercolt.


To: Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle
From: Rainbow Dash

Hey, girls. Sorry I haven't really been in contact with you lately. As I'm sure you've heard by now, I was working with Celestia to film a "Welcome to Canterlot High" video. It would've celebrated our current students as Wondercolts, and also would've been shown to future generations as a way to showcase how special our school is. That's why I said it was "good"! Except, now, it's not even going to happen.

I had to get taken out of class to review my script, revise some details, rehearse, and other stuff like that. And, at the climax of the video, I was going to give an improvised speech about how important friendship is at CHS. To make it as authentic as possible, I chose to separate myself from everyone for a week, just to see what life without friendship was like, and how having friends enhanced my life and made it better. I'm sorry I left you in the dark, but, as I'm sure Sci-Twi would agree, the experiment probably wouldn't have worked as well if you all had known.

Of course, the whole school scandal kind of ruined everything, but if there's one thing I learned while making the video, it's that you guys are the most AWESOME friends a girl could ever have! I felt so lonely without you! It sucked having no one to talk to or hang out with! But that's all over now. I'll be back in school tomorrow, and I can't wait to be friends with you again.

Thanks for being awesome and not hunting for "the truth". It means a lot to know I can trust you. Hopefully, the rest of our class will see the error of their ways soon.

You're the truest Wondercolts of them all.

Rainbow Dash was the only student working on this project and no other. You wanted to make a FRIENDSHIP video with only one person and not include her friends..... Just how the hell was this video originally supposed to go anyway? If the students didn't go crazy, does that mean you would have Rainbow do a ā€Welcome to CHS videoā€ talking about how great friends are, all by herself with no friends at all..... THAT MAKES NO SENSE! And it's clear by your text that no other student knew about the video because you said it was a surprise for them.

When I reached out to you to film this "Welcome to Canterlot High" video, it was because I had full pride in our Wondercolts. I thought we had a school full of students who regularly practice the magic of friendship and spread its ideals wherever they go. This video was meant to be a pleasant surprise for them, celebrating the wonderful things they've accomplished and the fantastic people they've become.

And Rainbow even said that it was HER video and it was for her fellow students.

All of you, turning my secrets into a watch party? Seriously? That makes me sick! Canterlot High School, this project was for YOU, and you ruined it.

But I'm not the one who needs an apology the most. No, that "honor" goes to Principal Celestia. She trusted you, believed in you, loved you, and you let her down! I know she's chewing you out at the assembly as I'm typing this, but once it's over, and you serve whatever punishment she has coming your way, you owe her the biggest apology in the history of the world. Just... don't let Zephyr Breeze come up with it, since he clearly doesn't know his history.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be back in class, since my video project was cancelled. And instead of hearing rumors about ME or what I'M going to do, I better be hearing about how you're going to make this up to Principal Celestia. Because SHE deserves better.

Come on, team. Show us what it really means to be a Wondercolt.

So, your whole project makes no sense, you can't make a FRIENDSHIP video, without FRIENDS. What kind a message are you trying to tell the future generations of Wondercolts with this sad excuse of a video. If the students didn't go crazy then the video they're making now, that actually represents literally everything the video is supposed to be, wouldn't exist and all we would have gotten a boring video with only one person talking about how great, having friends are and none of those friends actually shows up. That is sad.

I really wish we got to see RDā€™s meeting with you. No doubt you two had a lot to talk about. Seeing how all this mess started with you two. Sure, the students doing what they did was wrong, but that doesn't mean you two aren't guilty yourselves.

I hope in that last assembly, you both apologize to everyone for not thinking clearly on how to handle the situation better. Celestia you should have just given RD a week from school off to mourn and Rainbow, you should have just talk to your parents and your friends. That would have solved everything in more ways than one.

But all I can see from all this is that Rainbow wanted to protect her pride and not be seen crying in front of anyone, that includes her parents and her friends. Which is why she went to Celestia, which is why they came up with this plan, which is why Rainbow hid when Trixie showed up to Celestiaā€™s office. This was never really about RDā€™s Grandmother death having some negative effect on her. I know people each haves their own way when dealing with the loss of a loved one, but seeing how we know Rainbow Dash, her trying to save her pride, by not crying in front of others, so she wouldn't look weak in front of them is just who she is. At least that has always been my opinion.

I don't want to bash and RD, like I said, I know her grandmother death had an effect on her, and I can see that she would shut people out, but if this so-called friendship video was helping her at all. I felt that she should have spoken to her parents and friends sooner, but hey I guess being called out on her bullshit by Trixie and everybody hating each other because of this mess, thus forcing RD to confess and finally talk to those who cares about her, was truly the best way for her to truly begin healing.

11230717
Apparently face to face interactions is lame or something like that.

11230755
Hi!
1. The original video would have included Rainbow Dash as a "tour guide" of sorts, showing people around the school, talking about classes, clubs, and academic/athletic achievements. It wasn't necessarily a "friendship" video. The improvised speech about friendship she talks about in Chapter 8 was never real -- that was just Rainbow covering up the real reason she was apart from the Mane Seven. Under happier circumstances, I'm sure other students would have been involved, but in a more spontaneous capacity (unlike Rainbow, who had a rehearsed script).
2. In Chapter 10, Sandalwood mentions that Rainbow Dash chose to attend school after her grandma's passing. She didn't want to be at home with her parents (as she says in Chapter 16, she attended the get-together to hide from them). Of course, plenty of problems would've been solved if Rainbow opened up earlier, but that's the nature of grief -- it makes you want to isolate. Rainbow Dash definitely doesn't like being vulnerable, and she tried to avoid embracing the truth until it was impossible not to.
3. I've edited Silver Spoon's message for some clarity!

Mpony1 #5 · May 4th, 2022 · · 1 ·

11230812

To: Diamond Tiara
From: Silver Spoon

Hey bestie! Totally forgot to mention: I got a new number! Sorry! When you stopped texting, I thought you were going through another one of your "cold and distant" phases, which usually pass after some "alone time"... My bad!!! Hope you didn't send anything important!

BTW, you need to catch me up on everything that happened while I was sick! Featherweight called earlier and mentioned a "get-together" and "jail"(???), but the connection was horrible. Doesn't sound like too much happened in my absence, though!

Anyways, see you soon! XOXO

So, she never really tried to contact Diamond and tell her she was sick. Screw the bad connection. If Featherweight knew about Silverā€™s sickness and she couldn't get a hold of DT, then why not just tell Featherweight to find Diamond and tell her what's up or better if Silver been missing for a week and Diamond didn't once consider going to SP house to check on her.... WHY?


1. The original video would have included Rainbow Dash as a "tour guide" of sorts, showing people around the school, talking about classes, clubs, and academic/athletic achievements. It wasn't necessarily a "friendship" video. The improvised speech about friendship she talks about in Chapter 8 was never real -- that was just Rainbow covering up the real reason she was apart from the Mane Seven. Under happier circumstances, I'm sure other students would have been involved, but in a more spontaneous capacity (unlike Rainbow, who had a rehearsed script).

So, they would just be walking around the school recording everyone, who didn't know about the video ahead of time, without any consent. I don't think that would have gone well. After all they did say it was supposed to be a surprise, when they know they have to tell the students about it before hand.

To: Rarity, Diamond Tiara, Sandalwood, Micro Chips, Flash Sentry, Bulk Biceps, +57 others
From: Trixie Lulamoon

Are you kidding me? A "Welcome to CHS" video? That's what all this commotion was about? Nuh-uh! I refuse to accept that phony explanation! We spent so much time and effort on this! Where's the payoff? Where's the satisfaction of knowing the truth? What was the point of all this drama, if The Great and Powerful Trixie never got to say "I told you so"?!

It doesn't even make any sense. If they were working on a "special school project" together, then how come they didn't just say that? Why keep such a normal thing from us? Not to mention, that doesn't explain the excessive amount of time Rainbow Dash spent in the principal's office. Couldn't she have just learned her lines at home? After school? Over the weekend? Why did she need to be in Celestia's office, missing countless hours of class, for such a simple task? Honestly, it seems like most of their work could have been accomplished through an email! And, on top of that, why keep calling Rainbow down on the PA system? One of them had to have realized we'd get suspicious after, like, the fourth time! Why did they keep drawing attention to it? Truly, Celestia's explanation was worse than my disappearing textbook trick. And that's saying something, believe me.

I think we've been lied to. Yeah, that's right. I think this "making a video" story is a cover-up! This is a puzzle with missing pieces, people! Rainbow and Celestia must be hiding something bigger than this. A secret relationship, perhaps, like I've been suggesting for days? Or maybe... it's even deeper than that! Regardless, I have every reason to believe we're being fed fake news to satiate our hunger for the truth, and I will not stand for it!

The real truth must come out! If we stick together and combat everything the school system throws at us, then we will find the answers we deserve! There's no more hiding, Principal Celestia. The revolution has begun!

#RainbowGate

Trixie is right. Instead of just telling the truth and ending this mess right then and there, they left too many plot holes, that just make it look like they are lying about everything. What if the students started believing that Celestia and Rainbow are in a romantic relationship, what if news of it got to the wrong person and the police got involved? These are things they should have considered. Since they know about the rumors being spread.

To: Rainbow Dash
From: Principal Celestia

Dear Rainbow Dash,

I feel as if I owe you an apology. This project was supposed to be a simple surprise for your classmates. You'd learn your lines, film the video, then head back to your classes by Tuesday.

So, when exactly were they planning to film the video? On the weekend in a empty school. Of course, Monday makes sense, but they still have to tell the students about it and that won't explain why Rainbow was in Celestiaā€™s office, missing classes, like Trixie said.

They really had no reason to keep the project secret, because again the students could help and it would be better if they knew ahead of time and by the sound of things the video would have taken all day, which is why RD return to class on Tuesday.

These two really made too much of a big deal out of nothing, with this video. They should have just told everyone about it from the start instead of keeping it secret, as well as explain the reason why Celestia had to use the intercom to call RD. If they just did those 2 simple things, there wouldn't be any mess.

Celestia and Rainbow are just as stupid as everyone else.

11230887
Why'd you read the entire thing, then?

11230959
I don't follow!

An interesting emotional journey, if one hampered by what felt like a complete lack of logic at times. Certainly a lack of face-to-face communication. I understand you wanted to hew to the epistolary format, but it still feels ludicrous at times. A positive ending, but a rough way to get there.

I finally know what happened to Silverspoon.
Thanks. It was great.

The wild ride is over.

Ugh! Can't we go one week without some inane drama?!

Not as long as you host a power-mad unicorn.

It was a joy reading through it! Especially loved the chaos evolving more and more.

Yes, the whole thing had started by the Principal and Dash and could be avoided with more communication, and the students overdid all the gossip etc, but that has all been discussed in other comments. For me I enjoyed the story especially for this "overdoing" it, if that makes sense :derpytongue2:

The way of telling the story only through messages and recordings was well done!

All in all, only found this story today and read through it in one go, that much it packed me :twilightsmile:

I liked it. Good work :rainbowdetermined2:

So, now Iā€™m left wondering: Who threw Earl off the roof?

Login or register to comment