• Published 16th Oct 2019
  • 3,328 Views, 196 Comments

Rainbow Dash, Please Report to the Principal's Office - TheGuineaPig45



Rainbow Dash has been sent to the principal's office, yet nobody knows why. As theories emerge and gossip spreads through the halls, the CHS student body spirals into chaos searching for one thing: the truth.

  • ...
3
 196
 3,328

1: Observation

To: Silver Spoon
From: Diamond Tiara

Oh. My. Gosh. This is the fifth time Rainbow Dash has been called to the principal's office this week! Attention-seeker, much? It's not a good look for the captain of, like, every sports team to get in trouble so much. I'm supposed to have pride in the Wondercolts, you know? But if this keeps up, I might have to start rooting for the Shadowbolts. Mother says it's not good to associate yourself with problematic people, after all.

Why does the principal even want her so much? Like, what did she do? Didn't she save our lives a couple months ago? Ugh. They better not expel her or anything! I'd rather not be killed off by rogue magic from a place I don't even know.

Anyways, how is Biology class?


To: Fluttershy
From: Applejack

Not gonna lie, I'm gettin' worried about Rainbow. When the announcement came, she left the Biology classroom faster than a pig at feeding time, and now she's been there for over twenty minutes. That's a long time to be trapped with the principal! I have no clue what's going on, and she hasn't been replying to any of my texts or calls. Have you heard anything from her? I hope she's okay. She'd have told us if sumthin was wrong, right?


To: Sunset Shimmer
From: Trixie Lulamoon

Can you believe this injustice? While I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, am stuck in biology class, Rainbow Dash gets to skip the whole period! How come she gets to spend the day with the principal while I'm stuck dissecting a dead frog from a box?! No fair!

I think I'm gonna throw a smoke bomb and bolt. Could you cover for me pleeeeease? I'll buy you that new video game you wanted! Just tell me the name and it's yours! Anything to get me out of this frog prison!


To: Pinkie Pie
From: Rarity

Darling, did Rainbow Dash seem a little odd to you earlier? She seemed really happy when she came back from Principal Celestia's office. Like, burst into song happy. Obviously, I am ecstatic to see my friend with such lifted spirits, but this felt peculiar. The only time I've seen her with such a smile was when she won the soccer game against Crystal Prep last semester. And surely, she was not playing a game with Celestia.

What could she have possibly been doing in the principal's office to make her so happy? The only time I've ever been called there was when my sequins were, and I quote, "so shiny they were blinding your fellow peers." Sure, it was out of the dress code, but it was FASHION! Fashion requires taking risks! Of course, I had to go home and change my outfit, which was absolutely dreadful! But her outfit is well within the dress code, and she's much happier than I was. So what happened?

Pinkie Pie, you're the happiness-expert. Maybe you can get it out of her?


To: Bon Bon
From: Lyra Heartstrings

Hey, girl, just wanted to warn you: steer clear of Rainbow Dash today. I was asking her for her History notes in the hallway earlier, but she totally brushed me off like I wasn't even there! I doubt she was trying to be mean, but clearly she's preoccupied, so we should give her space. Although, that means I still don't have the History notes.

Side note, could I borrow your History notes?


To: Sunset Shimmer
From: Twilight Sparkle

Has Rainbow Dash seemed strange to you? She's usually an open book, but today, she's been so cryptic. During lunch, I asked her why she was sent to the principal's office again, but all she'd say was, "Don't worry about it. I promise, it's good." And believe me, I trust Rainbow Dash, but I can't help but be a little worried. She normally tells us everything, even if it's something as gross as picking her nose! This change in behavior is just... weird.

For example, what does "good" mean? Good as in, she's learning something good, or doing something good? Because if she's doing some research with Principal Celestia, I would love to help her! Or maybe she's getting extra credit? Again, I'd love to assist her!

I hope she's okay. I've been reading some psychology books in my free time, and one thing I've learned is that honest and open communication is key to successful relationships. Hopefully, she'll talk to us soon!


To: Silver Spoon
From: Diamond Tiara

No. Way. Rainbow Dash just got called to the principal's office. AGAIN! That's the second time today! If she's getting expelled, then I'm going to have my father sue the school for personal endangerment. We need her to stop that Equestrian magic from ruining our days! I refuse to be part of a school that would be so reckless with our safety. She better still be in school when we come back tomorrow!!!

By the way, should I invite Apple Bloom to my birthday party? Mother says no, but I kind of want to. Let me know your thoughts.


To: Twilight Sparkle
From: Sunset Shimmer

I'm worried about Rainbow Dash, too, but frankly, it's not really our business. Whatever's going on is her situation to deal with, and if she's choosing not to tell us yet, then we should respect her privacy. I know curiosity can get the best of us, and we want all the answers as soon as possible, but sometimes, it's better to just be patient. I'm sure she'll tell us when she's ready, if she wants to tell us at all.

Rainbow Dash is our friend, and we trust our friends. I have full faith that she has everything under control, and if she needs our help, she'll ask for it when the time comes. Everything's going to be fine.


To: Flash Sentry
From: Sandalwood

Yooo, bro, do you have any idea what's going on? The energy in gymnasium is wonky today. Probably because every single person in class is talking about Rainbow Dash getting sent to the principal's office again. I feel like I missed something. Apparently this is a regular thing now? Micro Chips says he thinks she's getting kicked off the football team, which would be no bueno, but Captain Planet thinks she's been chosen for some elite sports gig out of school. Regardless, it's the only thing anyone wants to talk about. If you got any information about this, please tell me, cause I am so lost.


To: Photo Finish
From: Trixie Lulamoon

The Great and Powerful Trixie will NOT stand for this!

How come Rainbow Dash is getting buckets of attention?! All she's done is walk in and out an office several times a day! I put hours of time and effort into my magic tricks, and yet no one talks about them as much as they're talking about her! This is a travesty, I tell you! A travesty!

And if they must talk about her, they could at least talk about the truth. I don't know why everyone is wasting their time on silly theories about her sports career, when it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

Rainbow Dash is in a secret relationship with Principal Celestia. Duh.