• Published 26th Dec 2018
  • 15,472 Views, 207 Comments

The Last Stallion in Equestria - B_25



All the stallions of the world have been lost to a horrible spell. Only one remains: a human turned pony who was accidentally exchanged for the rest. Can he survive a world of crazy, lustful mares, with his freedom intact? (A different take on RGRE)

Comments ( 51 )

Well, though I can see your points and it might have been interesting to learned more about how this circumstance would affect all the mares, I thought it was even more interesting that you took a more focused approach. The desperation and anger that Harlan felt and the kindness and affection that Fluttershy gave him are at once at odds with each other but are the very things that bring them together. No doubt Fluttershy sensed that Harlan was hurting in more than just a physical way. She is also conflicted, needing pleasure but also wanting to let Harlan know that her affection is genuine.

In my opinion, you did a pretty good job putting this together. And even though I don't know much of anything about RGRE, you gave enough information to help me imagine it. I enjoyed this story very much!

9379048
Thank you for the kind words.

Great chapter my man and also happy 2019!!

9379105
Happy 2019

Yr. pal, B

What is gonna happen when fluttershy gets preggers

9379150
Hell the real question is what happens when the other mares in Equestria find out Fluttershy has bagged the last stallion.

9379161
And what happened to the already pregnant mares that where gonna have colts

9379162
That is a horrifying thought. . . though the stallions are the ones who went missing so maybe colts are untouched since they are children.

9379172
Then that brings up the question what about the Colts that are barely reached sexual maturity

9379180
You said it yourself, barely, meaning they are still colts. They have yet to become stallions. :moustache:

9379183
Fair enough lol

9379162
Sudden magical abortion
9379180
They go with the stallions because they are just underaged stallions.

9379296
That is wrather dark

9379301
Yeah, and the sudden displacement would likely result in internal bleeding in the womb from the severed umbilical cord. The pain and horror would likely be ungodly.

9379355
Why not leave the unborn infant effectec

9379360
Because the blood god demands blood and the little skulls makes for the most comfortable chair cushions.

Comment posted by Viper Pit deleted Jan 1st, 2019

9379409
I'm not okay with that

9379413
Yaaaahhhh that's probably the reason for the perpetual wars and people trying to kill him and all his followers, not that he doesn't love it but generally the consensus is that he's a pretty not ok guy.

9379431
No it's because he is not my gog (gogmozios)

This was an interesting story, I would really like to see maybe a sequel at some point. I enjoyed reading it.

Happy 2019!
-Night

Not sure if this was new to this chapter and I just missed it in the previous ones, but there was an awful lot of italicizing in this chapter. It actually became distracting from the actual story in its frequency, seemed to lose its purpose with multiple words in a sentence being italic and multiple sentences in a row doing that. The story itself was still good overall, but that part jumped up and waved in the middle of reading.

9379949
Sounds about right. I apologize. While there has been tons of ittlacizing ittlazcin in the previous chapters, it's never been to the amount, in which, this chapter posses. I wanted to play around with Harlan's voice a bit more, making it more apparent to the fault where all you can hear is his voice over the story.

Thanks for the tip. I'll do my best to tone it down from here on out.

Yr. pal, B

That actually ended really nicely. I LIKE!

They has sex... Literally nothing was accomplished besides Fluttershy's needs. Where's the plot? Also Happy New Year? Ah dunno

I have no more words to offer. This story was a failure. Here's hoping the next one ain't.

Dude, don't end off the story with a lie to my face. That's not very nice.

Don't say things like that. This story was awesome! It had all the things a good story should have. Much better than some of the other clopfics I read.

Don't say things like that. This story was awesome! It had all the things a good story should have. Much better than some of the other clopfics I read.

Not a failure. I quite enjoyed this. in fact i wish there was more of this, with these two maybe carving out a life in hiding or something.

but the story is done, so there it is. with the set up and point established.

9408216
Thanks for the save.

9406572
Send me a PM when you get the chance.

9409774

Did you ever find anyone to edit? I’m free too if you need a backup.

9412870
I haven't found any editors at the moment—my stinky cheese may have scared them away. Should you have an interest at cleaning up the G-Doc, feel free to PM me.

9379409
To Tartarus with that Blood God. He's a meany butt! ):-(

"All the stallions were gone because of me."

And because of that blundering Celestia. :-S

9426861
Indeed, he is the meanest of butts, which is why his throne cushion is made from baby skulls for it to sit on.

I wish there was more to this, it feels open ended to me. regardless good job!

9495112
"while a male might be bigger than a female in Equestia, it in no way means that they are as powerful."
On a purely physical aspect, it still does mean they are more powerful.

"sizes means exactly shit when magic is involved."
As long as magic can still be cast in opportune time. Or can be cast at all.

But that doesn't mean even non-magic users are weak per se,
and there are plenty of possible occasions when magic cannot be used.


Come to think about it, it reminds me of the use of bladed weapons and CQB compared with the use of firearms in nowadays military forces.
Sure, even bulky people can be taken down with one .22 slug, but physical fitness and strength is still paramount - and will remain so - for soldiers in combat units.

9498780
Magic includes passive, always-on magic like that which gives Earth ponies their enhanced physical attributes and allows pegasi to manipulate and walk on clouds.

I wonder what happened after?

what a depressing universe you made. one stallion left means no genetic diversity, which means all the ponies are going to be dead in 3 generations or at best inbred mutants.

10527162
You know I really could not understand within reason what people liked about these stories but, I think just explained nicrey why peolle like? Either way thanks!

Comment posted by Blackmain deleted Sep 4th, 2022

Okay no fuck no terrible universe and overall story.

10562843
Shut up and jack off!

11337531
B R U H that's not even funny

A happy ending. Basically.

5 years on, still pretty damn good.

Login or register to comment