• Published 31st Dec 2018
  • 3,958 Views, 1,221 Comments

Azure Edge - Leaf Blade



Rarity is a Slayer. Her life is devoted to hunting the bloodthirsty beasts and magical monsters that would threaten the sleepy winter homes of Equestria, but that doesn't mean she can't flirt with the cute librarian during her days off. [Omniship]

  • ...
22
 1,221
 3,958

PreviousChapters Next
148. Real Booty Appreciation Hours

When Pinkie Pie woke up in the morning, she was really warm. She hummed contentedly to herself cuz usually she had to tug the blankets all snug every morning during winter cuz it’s cold!! And especially cuz Applejack always hogs ‘em all while she’s asleepin’.

But today, Pinkie was warm, and that was nice.

Oh but wait, she wasn’t sleeping in her and Applejack’s bed in the Applepie Smithery huh? She was in the Neighagra Falls Inn, and the reason she was so warm was cuz somepony was cuddling her in her sleep.

No, wait. Not somepony!

Fluttershy!

Pinkie bit her lip to keep herself from gasping, but she couldn’t help herself after Fluttershy fidgeted in her sleep, and Pinkie suddenly became extremely aware of Fluttershy’s hands under Pinkie’s shirt and resting on her tummy.

“Hm?” Fluttershy mumbled, Pinkie keeping her eyes tightly shut to pretend she was asleep. “Are you okay?” she sounded really sleepy still.

“Mm-hmm,” Pinkie said nervously, nodding slowly and keeping her eyes shut. She didn’t wanna accidentally disturb Fluttershy, and her brain was still catching up to everything that happened yesterday.

“That’s good,” Fluttershy sleepily and planted a gentle kiss on Pinkie’s neck, and Pinkie’s eyes opened wide.

Okay, now Pinkie remembered everything.

Her and Fluttershy hadn’t done anything but talk yesterday, but that was after they became g— they were gir— they—

Ohmigosh we’re GIRLFRIENDS NOW!!!

And they did just talk; all through the day and most of the night. They got room service delivered at one point cuz neither of ‘em wanted to leave, they just wanted to keep talking. And when Pinkie had to head back to her room to sleep, Fluttershy very kindly offered to let Pinkie sleep in her bed and Pinkie sure wasn’t gonna say no to that!

Now she was awake on a brand new day, and Fluttershy’s arms were around her. Her girlfriend Fluttershy’s arms were around her.

Holy heck.

Fluttershy’s arms came off of Pinkie though as she yawned and Pinkie watched her stretch her arms over her head. Pinkie also blushed intensely cuz she’d forgotten that Fluttershy went to bed naked, and Pinkie’s view of Fluttershy’s chest was… Very Good.

“Oh!” Fluttershy yelped, putting a hand over her mouth. “Sorry, did I wake you?”

“No,” Pinkie smiled, Fluttershy’s voice just filling her brain with the Good Feelings Juice. “Actually, I was gonna ask you the same thing.”

“Oh, good,” Fluttershy giggled, and it took every ounce of strength for Pinkie not to smile ear to ear and gasp. She was too cute. Illegal. “It’s morning now, so it’s time for me to get up. I’ve been waking up with the sunrise for a long time.”

Fluttershy slid off the bed and stretched out her wings, and Pinkie stared in awe at her booty for a sec, before blushing and turning away.

“What’s the matter, Pinkie?” Fluttershy said, Pinkie turning back to see Fluttershy looking over her shoulder at Pinkie with a sly grin. “The view too much for you?”

Pinkie just kinda stared in silence for a sec, and she was pretty sure her nose was bleeding now.

“Um, Pinkie Pie?” Fluttershy said concernedly, and her confident smirk disappeared in favor of a worried frown and creased brow, and Pinkie felt SO BAD! That was the opposite of how Fluttershy was supposed to feel! “Is something wrong?”

“No, I’m gay!” Pinkie yelped, getting on her hands and knees and just drinking in the sight of a sexy naked Fluttershy. “But I don’t want you to think I’m like—”

“You don’t want me to think that you find me attractive?” Fluttershy snarked, arching her eyebrow and her smirk returning as quickly as it left. “Heavens, not that.”

“I just don’t want you to think that I’m like,” Pinkie mumbled, holding her hands close to her, “horny, or whatever.”

“It doesn’t bother me, Pinkie,” Fluttershy said. “Sometimes ponies are horny. Especially unicorns.”

Fluttershy gave a big dorky open mouth smile and Pinkie snorted and fell over laughing.

“You’re just—” Pinkie sighed contentedly and rested her elbow on the bed with her hand holding up her head by the cheek. “You’re so everything, y’know?”

“Not exactly,” Fluttershy chuckled. “But that’s okay. That said-” Fluttershy smiled and took a step back closer to the bed, sticking her booty out to Pinkie “-you don’t have to just look. You can touch me too if you want to.”

Okay, now Pinkie’s nose was definitely bleeding.

“A-are we really at the booty-touching stage of our relationship already?” Pinkie stammered, positive that sweat was gushing down her face with force enough to rival the falls outside. Oh hey, she made the comparison!

“Why not?” Fluttershy shrugged, and then put her hands on her booty and squished it a little bit. “I mean, my booty is riiiight here, not being touched by anypony. That seems like a crying shame, don’tcha think?”

“W-well okay,” Pinkie bit her lip and tried not to let tongue fall right out of her mouth like a slobbering dog, “if you insist!”

“Oh, do you not want to?” Fluttershy spun around and put a finger to her lips.

“W-what?! No, of course I do!” Pinkie shouted.

“I’m sorry, that was mean,” Fluttershy said bashfully and turned around again, poking out The Booty.

Pinkie inched closer to her.

Pinkie reached her hand out.

Pinkie swore she was gonna faint or something.

And then—

—Pinkie touched Fluttershy’s booty. She gave it a gentle squeeze, and her brain felt like new year’s eve fireworks were going off inside her head. Fluttershy was really cute, and she had a really cute booty, and Pinkie was touching it! And Fluttershy wanted her too!

It was a loooooooooooooot to take in.

“Ohmigosh,” Pinkie whimpered under her breath as she took her hand back, Fluttershy sitting next to her on the edge of the bed, legs dangling off the side. Pinkie felt so hot she was like in a volcano.

Fluttershy put her arms around Pinkie and took her into a soothing embrace. Even though Pinkie should’ve just gotten even hotter, something about Fluttershy’s comforting presence made her feel like she was being bathed in cool natural spring water instead.

Though, when Fluttershy started nibbling on Pinkie’s ear, then she got hot again. But like in a good way.

“You know,” Fluttershy whispered, taking a soft, playful bite into Pinkie’s ear, “I think you’re pretty cute too.”

“Do you wanna touch my booty next?” Pinkie said absentmindedly, and Fluttershy giggled.

“I think I’d like that,” Fluttershy purred. “But right now, I actually have something else in mind.”

“Oh yeah?” Pinkie asked excitedly, her ears twitching and one of them brushed against Fluttershy’s nose, tickling Fluttershy and making her giggle. “What’s that?”

“I was wondering,” Fluttershy bit her lip and she looked even more adorable somehow than usual, “do you wanna go on a flight with me?”

“A flight?” Pinkie cocked her head. “What do you mean? I know I’m small, but I’d still be pretty heavy to carry around.”

“Are you forgetting that I’m a dragon?” Fluttershy smiled coyly. “I was talking about letting you ride on my back— in my true form.”

“W-woah!” Pinkie gasped. “Are you sure that’s a good idea? If somepony sees you—”

“Nopony will see me,” Fluttershy scoffed and shook her head slowly. “I have my magic, and I’ve been hiding for many years. If there’s one thing I’m good at now-” Fluttershy sighed and her shoulders slumped “-it’s hiding.”

“Oh, w-well—”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Fluttershy said, holding Pinkie tight and gently rocking her back and forth. “I need to go out today though. I need to feel the grass on my feet and such. And not just for personal reasons, but also because my transformation spell doesn’t last that long, and being in nature will help me recharge it.”

“Yeah, okay, that makes sense,” Pinkie bit her thumbnail and was like seriously starting to freak out just a little it. “I do want to though! I totally do!”

Pinkie’s outburst didn’t even convince herself, and it sure didn’t convince Fluttershy, who looked at her with a real ‘you sure about that??’ look on her face.

“I’m sorry,” Pinkie pouted.

“Don’t be,” Fluttershy gave Pinkie a sweet and tender kiss on the forehead, and that broke the floodgates to tear town.

“I just—” Pinkie sobbed. “I really do wanna go with you, I just—I—”

Pinkie broke down and cried with her face in her hands, feeling like the biggest dumbest stupidest idiot in the whole world. She was so embarrassed to be crying in front of Fluttershy and was so worried that she just made Fluttershy feel bad.

But then Fluttershy took Pinkie into her arms, and held Pinkie close to her chest, and she hummed a mesmerizing and beautiful song, and Pinkie felt like she was home.

“Tell you what,” Fluttershy said, tilting Pinkie’s chin up gently and wiping tears from Pinkie’s cheeks. “Let me go downstairs and grab breakfast for the two of us. When I come back, after we’ve had a nice meal, you can give me your answer, okay?”

“Okay,” Pinkie nodded, blubbering and trying really hard not to cry again.

“You’re sweet, Pinkie Pie,” Fluttershy gave Pinkie another kiss on the forehead. “I’ll be back in a second, okay?”

“Okay,” Pinkie smiled.

Fluttershy slid off the bed, but Pinkie quickly reach out and grabbed her hand. Fluttershy turned to look back at Pinkie quizzically, and Pinkie gave Fluttershy’s fingers a gentle kiss.

“I like you a lot,” Pinkie said, holding Fluttershy’s hand close to her. “Thank you, for sharing my feelings.”

“Pinkie, I mean this with the utmost sincerity,” Fluttershy beamed, before taking Pinkie’s hand in hers and giving her fingers a little kiss. “It is my pleasure.”

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

PreviousChapters Next