• Published 31st Dec 2018
  • 3,949 Views, 1,221 Comments

Azure Edge - Leaf Blade



Rarity is a Slayer. Her life is devoted to hunting the bloodthirsty beasts and magical monsters that would threaten the sleepy winter homes of Equestria, but that doesn't mean she can't flirt with the cute librarian during her days off. [Omniship]

  • ...
22
 1,221
 3,949

PreviousChapters Next
236. Some Getting Used To

Twilight shifted in mild discomfort as she sat in her cabin on the train to the Crystal Empire. While she couldn’t literally still feel Rarity inside her, she could still ‘feel’ it, y’know? Maybe that didn’t make sense, but the point was she was acutely aware of her butt and what it was doing and it was very har— difficult to get Rarity out of her mind.

“Hey, hot stuff!” Rainbow said cheerfully as she opened the door to Twilight’s cabin, leaning seductively against the doorframe. “Heard you had a good time with Rarity yesterday.”

“Eheh,” Twilight laughed bashfully and turned away from Rainbow, covering her blushing face with her hand, “we may have spent some time together.”

“Hmm,” Rainbow threw herself onto the bench beside Twilight, wrapping a wing around her and pulling her close, “that just means I’ll have to try extra hard to top her. Or top you, in this case.”

“Rainbow!” Twilight squeaked in mock offense. It was actually really nice to get this moment alone with Rainbow, who Twilight hadn't spent as much time with yet as she would like.

Rainbow kissed Twilight’s lips, and gently pushed her until her back was against the bench, with Rainbow on top of her planting kiss after kiss on her neck, Twilight gasping and squirming at Rainbow’s touch.

“Hey guys, am I interrupting anything?” Spike asked as he walked into the cabin, taking a seat on the opposite bench and shoveling fistfuls of snacks into his mouth.

“SPIKE!” Twilight yelped, her face turning bright red from embarrassment as she bolted up, teleporting Rainbow off of her and accidentally dropping her onto the ground.

“Yo,” Rainbow slapped her hand onto Spike’s bench and pulled herself up off the ground, hopping into the seat beside him, “lemme in on some of those snacks!”

Spike shared the snack bag and Rainbow dug her hand in, taking a huge fistful and slamming it into her mouth. Twilight laughed at how silly she looked, but then her dumb lesbian brain immediately thought of something else going into Rainbow’s mouth and she tucked her legs up in front of her and blushed.

“So Twilight,” Spike said, and he looked so excited and that made Twilight relax as she soaked in his enthusiasm, “are you excited to go to the Crystal Empire?”

And now she was stressed again.

“Twilight’s gonna have a great time,” Rainbow said before Twilight had a chance to either say anything or, more likely, start panicking. “Me and Applejack are gonna show her around and treat her to a good time.”

“Oh yeah?” Spike asked. “Have you guys been to the Empire before?”

“Nope!” Rainbow answered confidently, crossing her arms and nodding. “But that’s okay cuz we can discover stuff together! And more importantly, watching me and Jackie bumble our way through the Empire will hopefully take a load off Twi’s mind for a bit.

“And then?” Rainbow ruffled Spike’s mane, with Spike giggling in response, and Twilight felt like her heart was going to overflow with affection. “Me and Jackie are gonna take you on a tour of the city too, Spike! Twi’s invited also. We just wanna make sure everyone has a chance to have a good time, especially cuz stuff is so stressful right now, y’know?”

Rainbow ended her statement with a cackle, and Twilight found herself blushing again. Rainbow was really going out of her way to take care of Twilight in her own way, and that was… it was weird, and nice, and cool, and strange? All at the same time?

It was still surreal for Twilight to have people who wanted to take genuine care of her. It’d still take some getting used to.

Author's Note:

If you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know by leaving a comment! I absolutely adore reading them!
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

PreviousChapters Next