• Published 31st Dec 2018
  • 3,944 Views, 1,221 Comments

Azure Edge - Leaf Blade



Rarity is a Slayer. Her life is devoted to hunting the bloodthirsty beasts and magical monsters that would threaten the sleepy winter homes of Equestria, but that doesn't mean she can't flirt with the cute librarian during her days off. [Omniship]

  • ...
22
 1,221
 3,944

PreviousChapters Next
209. Good Problems to Have

“You all set?” Twilight asked, her fingers idly trimming Spike’s mane and the fluff poking off his ears as she sat in the cabin seat by the window on the train to Canterlot.

“Are you kidding?” Spike scoffed and elbowed Twilight in the side, making her giggle. “I’ve been waiting for this for ages!”

“You’ve been very patient,” Twilight hummed, putting her arm around her son and nuzzling him, “and I appreciate that. Now it’s finally time for you to be all alone in the big city for the first time. How’re you feeling?”

“I’m excited!” Spike pumped his fists, bringing a smile to his mother’s face. “I can’t wait anymore! I’m practically gonna burst!”

“I’m excited for you,” Twilight said, and she was surprised to find that was actually true. Normally, letting Spike wander off on his own into a big city like Canterlot would make Twilight feel—

“You sure you aren’t nervous?” Rainbow Dash asked from the seat across from Twilight’s, lying flat on her back on the bench with Applejack lying on top of her; it was almost admirable how Rainbow could focus on making out and snarking at the same time.

“Applejack, could you shut her up for me please?” Twilight snarked back.

“Can do, hon!” Applejack said happily, smothering Rainbow in kisses that Rainbow tried to playfully argue against, but it took less than a second for her to melt into Applejack’s kisses, and honestly who wouldn’t?

“It’s okay, Twilight,” Spike chuckled and slapped Twilight’s leg. “I know you’re probably a little nervous, right? You’re like, always nervous about new stuff.”

“Eheh, I guess,” Twilight scritched her cheek, “maybe a little.”

“Don’t worry, I still have this!” Spike dug the little doll of Twilight Sparkle out of his bag, Twilight laughing at how adorable it was. Was that narcissistic? Didn’t matter, Rarity would’ve found a doll of herself adorable, and if something was good enough for Rarity… “Sorry I didn’t think to, um, use it. Last time, I mean.”

“It’s okay, Spike,” Twilight sighed, rubbing Spike’s shoulder. It was bone-chilling to think how close things were with Trixie, how easily things could have gone in a horrifying alternate direction during that encounter.

But they didn’t, and Twilight really needed to not dwell on it.

“It was the first time you had ever really been in a dangerous situation without me,” Twilight said. “I was in a fair share of my own as a kid, and I can tell you the first thought on my mind was not a rational plan for how to escape.”

“I’ll remember next time though, I promise,” Spike said, his eyes gleaming with conviction. Well okay, actually they were gleaming with tears, but for Spike’s sake Twilight chose to think of it as conviction.

“I hope there won’t be a next time,” Twilight said softly, kissing Spike on the forehead, “but thank you. And you shouldn’t worry any more than I should. I trust you.”

“Well, on that note,” Spike hopped off the bench onto the floor, Twilight doll firmly in hand, “I’ll prove that I can make it on my own, by making it to the snack car and grabbing some treats! All by myself!”

“All by yourself?” Twilight said with mock concern, hands on her cheeks. “Wow, you’re so big and strong now! Growing up right before my eyes!”

Spike laughed and gave Twilight a great big beaming smile, patting the little muscles on his forearm for good measure, and Twilight giggled and waved goodbye as he departed the cabin.

He really was growing up in front of Twilight’s eyes; eyes that Twilight suddenly found were gleaming with conviction.

“You okay, Twi?” Applejack asked concernedly, her and Rainbow both tearing their eyes away from each other to check on Twilight, which was very sweet of them.

“I am,” Twilight laughed softly and dried her eyes. She was so proud of her son, and her heart was just full of so much affection— not even just for him, but for all the amazing women in Twilight’s life as well, all of whom were infinitely supportive of Spike as well. It took some doing, but Twilight really had built the life for him that she wanted, and it was a lot to take in.

Though Applejack coming over and kissing Twilight’s neck certainly made it easier. That was a wild thought; not only had Twilight managed to give her son the stability and comfort she’d always been trying to, she also got two super hot girlfriends out of the deal too.

“Hey, come on now,” Twilight bit into her finger and giggled as Applejack’s lips made their way down to Twilight’s collarbone, Twilight leaning back until her back was flat against the bench, “leave some room for Rainbow Dash.”

“No, that’s okay,” Rainbow snickered, “you can have her for a minute, Twilight.”

“Oh, no that’s not—” Twilight laughed; she just couldn’t seem to stop doing that these days, but who cares? Her heart was full of joy that needed to be expressed. “I’m saying Applejack should leave room on my body for your lips.”

“That’s—w—uh—” Rainbow stammered, her wings flaring up and stiffening like a board.

“Well said, hon,” Applejack said cheekily, and Twilight stifled a laugh.

Twilight slunk over to Rainbow’s side of the cabin, her prehensile tail wrapping around Rainbow’s leg.

“Come on, Rainbow Dash,” Twilight whispered, looking coyly at her prey, “why are you acting so shy? You’ve already been inside me—”

“Don’t say it like THAT!” Rainbow shrieked, bolting up and perching on the arm of the bench, Applejack and Twilight both trying to hold back their laughter, though Twilight was quick to compose herself.

“I’m sorry, Rainbow Dash, I’m just teasing you,” Twilight said softly. “I apologize if I took it a little too far.”

“N-no! You’re totally, uh, you’re fine! Totally fine!” Rainbow said, holding out her hands and waving them frantically. “I’m just gay, dude!”

“I can see that,” Twilight said, looking at the extremely peculiar way Rainbow was perched on the bench. How did she even do that with hooves?

“For what it’s worth, Dash,” Applejack said with a smile, “I ain’t got a problem with it.”

“Y-yeah, I know you don’t,” Rainbow said, hesitantly coming down off her stoop to sit with her legs folded under her in front of Twilight, but not looking at her. “What about Rarity?”

“Rarity’s fine with it too,” Twilight said casually. “Matter of fact, I was just talking with her about it earlier this morning.”

“Ah,” Rainbow muttered.

“Is something the matter?” Twilight asked. Rainbow getting flustered when capital-F Feelings were afoot was not a new thing, and Twilight felt for her, especially since Twilight had a hunch that she was the crux of said Feelings.

“N-no,” Rainbow said, her eyes scanning the space in front of her for a sec before she looked up and smiled at Twilight. “No, I don’t think anything’s the matter.”

“And that’s the matter, right?” Applejack interjected, drawing a scoffing laugh from Rainbow.

“Yes! Exactly!” Rainbow cheered, throwing her hands up. “It’s so weird to just be like, not feeling weird about stuff! Especially my friends! Especially especially my friends I wanna smooch!”

“So you do wanna smooch me?” Twilight gave a catlike grin and leaned toward Rainbow.

“Yeah, Twilight,” Rainbow whispered, her hand gently finding itself cradling Twilight’s, “I really do.”

“Well then,” Twilight said seductively, lightly brushing her bangs and locking eyes with Rainbow, who didn’t look away, “I’m all lips.” Twilight pulled back immediately, cringing with disgust. “Wow, that was terrible, let me try that ag—”

Twilight’s rambling was cut off by Rainbow’s lips pressed against hers, and Twilight melted; her shoulders dropping and a gentle moan escaping her mouth as Rainbow’s tongue found itself underneath hers. Which felt weird? Applejack didn’t kiss like that. Rarity didn’t either, and neither did Discord but… that wasn’t important. Was this what kissing was supposed to feel like? It felt weird! It felt great though!

Twilight was halfway through making a list of Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash’s kisses’ pros and cons in her head by the time Rainbow disconnected, Twilight letting out an unintelligible lesbian blubber as a response.

“You okay?” Rainbow asked, her tone sounding halfway concerned and half self-impressed.

“Was I okay there?” Twilight asked nervously. “I feel like I didn’t contrubyite a whole lot. Contribute, is what I meant to say.”

“Hmm, I thought you were great,” Rainbow grinned ear to ear, and Twilight heart was fluttering like woah, “but we could always get a do-over.”

Rainbow grabbed Twilight’s shoulders and kissed her again, and it was… Rainbow Dash was rough; she came in like a hammer to Twilight’s feelings and just shook the life out of her, but in like a good way! She was like a wildfire.

Applejack was so tender and sweet, like a gentle rainfall early in the morning to water your crops.

And Rarity was just… wild, and passionate, and sweet as honey. Kissing Rarity was a full body experience, and it left Twilight numb afterwards.

But she wasn’t kissing Rarity, she was kissing Rainbow, and it seemed rude to be thinking of other women, but being kissed by a cute girl had a way of short-circuiting Twilight’s brain.

Rainbow pulled back, the click of her lips parting from Twilight’s resounding in Twilight’s ears. Was it a ‘click’? Maybe a ‘pop’? No, that sounds too violent. Well, it was a good sound regardless.

“I don’t think I’m ever gonna get used to kissing girls,” Twilight said, her head in a complete daze.

“Good problems to have,” Applejack sidled over next to Twilight, kissing her on the cheek while Rainbow kissed her from the other side on her neck, Twilight’s face turning bright red as her lips twisted into the mother of all bottom smiles.

Good problems to have indeed.

Author's Note:

If you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know by leaving a comment! I absolutely adore reading them!
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

PreviousChapters Next