• Published 18th Aug 2018
  • 2,273 Views, 498 Comments

Your Loyal Subject - midnightwolfGX



Princess Luna, longing for some real company, decides to befriend a young, introverted stallion who she feels is very much like she is herself. Things seem to go well... but could anything go wrong from a Princess befriending a commoner?

Comments ( 12 )

A good list of choices

To the author - Omg i'm so happy your story's finished!:yay: the endings were so perfect.
interesting that aversion can still be able to die from ''natural or unnatural causes''
i will definitely recommend this one when my own fic gets published:raritywink:

p.s: also sorry i haven't replied back to your message been very sidetrack with various things

10214595
So glad you enjoyed the story! And yeah, I didn't know how else to describe the conditions of alicorn death. :derpytongue2: And glad to have the privilege of a shoutout.

And I understand; I've been busy with many things myself, not the least of which is university finals.

10218315
You're welcome! Keep up the good work!

I’m probably a little late but I loved every minute and chapter you wrote here man. Bravo sir

10225967
Thank you for your kind words!

10273866
Ok, thanks, and another thing, I've been wondering about this, do I have to make sure the parts are compatible with each other?

10274573
Typically, as long as you stick with gaming-optimized hardware, you should be good. Most modern commercial computers run on x86-64 system architecture, sometimes shortened to just "x64." And be sure the processor you get is of a compatible socket. (AM4 for the Ryzen chipset, for instance; Intel chips are incompatible with AM4). AMD chips are cheaper than Intel, and offer more bang for your buck. I'd recommend getting yourself an AM4 motherboard and a Ryzen chip (read up on the specs and performance reviews across various websites, too!)

Also get a good power supply for your machine, too. 750w with PCI/e connectors should be good enough for your purposes, assuming it's for gaming.

Also, you may want to get yourself a thumb-drive (at least 8GB), use another computer to install Windows 10 from the Microsoft website onto it, stick it into your new rig before booting it up, and from there, you will be able to install Windows 10 onto your machine (just be sure to do so to the hard drive you want to be the designated boot device and filesystem drive).

To fully utilize Windows 10, you'll need an access key, which is $139 for the Home version, and $199 for the Pro version. However, even the free version should still be able to run games just fine.

In total, if you want a powerful gaming rig, be prepared to set aside $1,000+ in total.

10279844
Thanks, glad you liked it!

10443896
Well jeez, I'm sorry this story wasn't fine-tuned, cut, and polished precisely to your expectations. If you'd like to write a story about all of the aforementioned in your comment, you're welcome to do so. I won't try to stop you or tell you that your characters are "too gutsy" or "standoffish and unrelatable" for my liking. I just pictured my protagonist as someone hesitant to take any more risks, after all he endured throughout his life.

And if you find the stories I write so utterly distasteful and offensive, remember that nobody's forcing you to sit through them; by all means, seek out a better story. I'm sure there are plenty drifting around out there, as I am in no way the best storyteller on the site, let alone a perfect one. (None of my stories have even been featured, I'll just point out.)

I bid you good day, friend.

Login or register to comment