• Published 30th Aug 2017
  • 10,510 Views, 227 Comments

I Pinkie Promise We're Not Bad Guys. - Chibi Devi



My daughter and I cosplayed at Everfree Northwest and we got whisked away to Equestria as our favorite character and why is Discord looking at me like oh yeah I forgot.

  • ...
89
 227
 10,510

Chapter 4 Spending Time in Ponyville

Today's the day, the day we get to spend in Ponyville visiting all of our friends well my daughter's friends I'm still getting the stink eye from Rainbow Dash. I don't know why I apologized, a bunch of times for what happened with the roots and stuff. But I think what the real problem is when they fought Discord he trick all of them turning them into their complete opposites and Dash being so loyal to her friends kind of messed her up in some way.

I was finishing up packing our things you know the essentials toothpaste, toothbrush, and deodorant, that last one is a must. I may be made up of different types of animals but Faust's name I will not be smelling like them. See the reason why I'm packing, is because the Princesses thought it would be better for us to get used to this world. Actually, I think it's so they can have the Bearers of the Elements keep an eye on us. I mean Rainbow Dash is still giving me the stinkeye for what happened, with the roots thing. I even apologized to her a bunch of times but nothing. Eris said that she might still be mad because Discord tricked her into abandoning her friends and I could understand that.

But like I said we're going to be staying in Ponyville well on the outskirts of it see the only one of them that had no problem taking us in was Fluttershy. In fact, she jumped at the chance and volunteered. What hurt me most was Twilight didn't step up I thought she'd jump at the chase to learn new things. I could understand even Applejacks reasoning but even Pinkie Pie didn't want to have us stay with her. I mean come on isn't this show called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as in the Magic of Friendship. I am just glad they still let their sisters and Scootaloo hang out with Eris because I don't even what to think about how hurt she would be.

Meeting Eris at the front door I took a deep breath to steady myself and put on my best smile I opened the door to reveal the inside of Fluttershy's cottage. Looking around I have to say this the place looks homey even with all the animals running around the place. And speaking of animals we finally got to meet the well known Angel Bunny but to be honest, he doesn't act the way everyone writes or how the show portrays him. What I mean is he hopped right up to us and stood there just looking at me then his eyes fell on Eris and he smiled before jumping up into her arms where he settled down for a nap. I don't think it hurt when Eris squeed at seeing him and after he nestling in her arms she was scratching behind his ears.

"Oh good morning I didn't hear you come in?" Fluttershy said as she came in from the kitchen. "And I see you meat my bunny Angel," She said walking over to us.

"Yes, and I must say he is the cutes little carrot muncher I have ever seen," I said leaning down and scratching his ear making his leg twitch.

This caused all of us to laugh at how he was acting but that aside we needed to get down to business.

"Fluttershy I would like to thank you for excepting us into your home like this," I said looking from, Eris and Angel to her.

"It's quite alright after all what are friends for?" She said smiling.

"Right friends if the others were truly our friends then one of them would have stepped up but I guess that's why she is the Element of Kindness even though I don't like to label people or in this case ponies," I thought to myself.

"So what are we going to do today Miss Fluttershy?" Eris said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Well, I was thinking first we could take care of all the animals and then head to town to pick up some supplies if that's ok?" She said in that timid way of hers.

"Yay, I get to see all the animals!" Eris screamed nearly scaring Angel to death. " I'm sorry Angel I didn't mean to scare you," She said kissing the bunny on the head to which he leaned up and kissed her cheek before jumping from her arms to the couch where he laid down for a nap.

Seeing how Angel treated her made Fluttershy smile. "My I have never seen Angel take to somepony like that you must have a very kind heart Eris?" Fluttershy said as she stepped closer to my daughter giving her a hug.

"That's cause I have my own angel bunny see," She said smiling up at Fluttershy as she snapped her claw and in a flash, there was a white stuffed bunny looking just like Angel in her arms. "But he's not really, not like your Angel but he's just as handsome and brave and kind," She said hugging he Angel Bunny plushie.

"That is so sweet but I think it would be best if your Angel stayed with mine, for now, you don't want he getting dirty now do you?" Fluttershy said both of us were trying not to squee at how cute Eris looked.

Ok," Eris said walking over to the couch. "Angel, could you watch my Angel for me, he kind of gets scared if he's left alone?" She said hugging her bunny before putting him on the couch next to the real Angel.

Angel stood up looking at Eris then his plushie counterpart and saluted with his ear.

"Thank you," Eris said leaning down and kissing both bunnies.

With that diabetic level of cuteness out of the way, we headed outside to take care of Fluttershy's animal friends and I will say this about her she has a lot of animal friends. We saw a whole menagerie, from birds to a bear I even could have sworn I saw a Pushmi-Pullyu no joke I had to do a double take but low and behold it was real.

http://uufk.preview.www5.atws.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Two-Headed-Llama-32443.jpg

I did find out that this creature was not a leftover of when Discord was free but an actual animal learning this made me wonder just how many other animals from stories were real? But we didn't or I should say I didn't have time to dwell on that because, with a cheer of joy, I learned that Fluttershy and Eris had just finished the last of the animals. So the next thing was to head to town and pick up supplies and made be a few thing for dinner seeing as I talk Fluttershy into let me make dinner for all of us.

So grabbing what we needed namely Flutter's saddle bags we headed out but not before saying goodbye to Angel who waved only to snuggle back up with his plushie counterpart. I honestly don't know how we're going to separate those two now? But that aside we headed into town and it pretty much turned out just the way I expected it too with ponies running and screaming about Discord escaping and returning for revenge. If it wasn't for Miss Cheerilee and some very curious colts and fillies I don't think a single adult pony would have even stopped to see if any of us were even breathing.

"Oh, hello, you must be Mrs. Harmonia and this must be Eris?" Miss Cheerilee said walking over to us.

"How do you do Miss Cheerilee," I said taking her hoof in my paw and shaking it. " Eris sweetie come say hello to your new teacher," I said turning to look where Eris had floated off to.

"Hello Miss Cheerilee my name is Eris and I will be your new student," Eris said trying to act all grown-up.

"What a well mannered young filly you are," She said taking Eris' claw and shaking it.

"Mommy, can I go with my friends to the park while you and Aunty Fluttershy go shop?" Eris asked looking up at me.

"Oh, I don't know what if I need to know what your least favorite vegetable is so I can get it for dinner?" I said scratching my chin only to look down and see not only my daughter but a large group of fillies and colts giving me the puppy dog stare. Me being a mother has given me a natural immunity to the dreaded look but not wanting to disappoint her and her new friends I played along. Grabbing my chest I made an argh sound before crying out CUTENESS OVERLOAD and falling backward luckily to float in the air to pull it off completely I had a lone flower in my grasp as I floated there dead.

"Are you all right Miss?" A voice asked me as I sounded like a little British boy.

Opening my eyes I turned my head to look the cutes painted pony I ever see staring at me. Smiling I sat up still looking at him. "Thank you I just fine and yes Eris you may go but stay in the park until I come for you understand young lady?" I said looking at my daughter sternly as she nodded at me before turning to look at the small colt. "And as for you," I said leaning down and picking him up. Thank you for worrying about me it was very sweet," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek making him turn completely red before setting him down as he ran off with the others.

"That was nice of Y'all," I heard from none other than Applejack as she walked over to Fluttershy and myself.

"Hello, Applejack and yes Harmonia and I came to do a little shopping," Fluttershy said turning to look at her friend.

I silently huffed at seeing the orange country mare thinking about how she like the others. You know what I'm not going to harp on that anymore they all had their reasons and to be honest I just don't care now.

"Hello Applejack its so nice to see you again, unfortunately, you just miss Eris she left to play with her friends at the park I know she would have loved to see you again," I said stepping over to her offering my paw to her.

I watched as she for just one second hesitated before taking hold of my paw and began shaking it. I didn't need to be a mindreader to know she still didn't really trust me. We separated just as I was wrapped by, two pink legs and a giggling form.

"Well, how you doing Harmmy?" Pinkie said as she moved from behind me to stand on my side.

"I doing fine thank you Pinkie and if Eris was here she'd thank you for those cupcakes you made her they were her favorite," I said looking at the smiling pink pony.

"Ah, it was nothing, I'm just glad she liked them so when do I get to throw your birthday parties?" She said just changing the subject so easily.

" Well let's see Eris' birthday is on Hearth's Warming Eve and mine is on Nightmare Night," I said as Pinkie wrote them done in a notebook before stuffing it in her mane.

"Okie Dokie Lokie, I got to go see ya," She said as she bounced off

"Oh, my I didn't know your birthday was on Nightmare Night?" Fluttershy said with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Yeah, well growing up my mom always said I was her favorite little monster," I said to her before a loud scream could be heard from the park.

Running over there well I flew Applejack and Fluttershy ran. All three of us came to a stop at what we were seeing. There floating before us were three stallions in mares lingerie and off to the side was not only Eris but the CMC and many other fillies and colts all of them laughing. I was about to say something but it seemed Twilight beat me to it.

"What in the hay is going on here?" She yelled as she ran up to us.

"We just got here too Sugarcube," Applejack said not taking her eyes off the three stallions who were trying so hard to cover themselves.

While those two were talking I walked up to my daughter, looking down at her I cleared my throat.

"Eris Pandora Paradox what do you think you are doing young lady put those stallions down this instant," I said in the most disapproved but motherly tone I could because truthfully I was trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry mommy but those mean stallions were picking on this nice mare and they made her cry," She said lowering her head.

"Please, Miss, don't be mad at her she's telling you the truth," A mare said as she walked over closer to me.

I looked at the mare and recognized her it was my favorite Mailmare Derpy Hooves or is it Muffin, either way, she's my favorite second or background pony. Twilight and the others stood there with me as we heard the story.

POV Five Minutes Ago

Eris and her friends were playing in the park where she got to meet so many colts and fillies and become their friend. Like Featherweight, Twist, Rumble, Snips, Snails and even Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Yes with her "friendly ways" Eris even got DT and SS to become her friends. I found out later that she used reverse psychology on them saying that they were probably not really go at hide-n-seek and that did it. but back to what happened while the kids were playing Muffin was sitting on a park bench eating a well a muffin when the three stallions showed up.

"Well look who it is Klutzy Mcstupid," One of the stallions said making Muffin flinch.

"Please don't call me that," She said almost whispering.

"What was that retard," The second one said.

At that moment Muffin began to cry and not only that but what else happened made Eris rage shift. Muffins daughter Dinky came over to help her mom but one of the stallions nocked her down calling her a freak of a unicorn because her horn turned the wrong way. This, in turn, made both Muffin and Dinky upset so it a flash Eris was floating between the Mare and her filly and the bullies.

"Leave them alone you big, big Buttheads or you be in so much trouble, She said crossing her arms.

"Well look who it is that little mix matched freak," One of the stallions said stepping closer. "What can you do freak?"

With that Eris looked at him bearing her teeth" This," She said snapping her talons and in a flash, all three stallions were floating in the air and with another snap different types of funny clothes began to appear on them until the lingerie and that's when all three of them screamed making all of us show up to see what happened.

POV Back to the Present

"Thank you, sweetie, for standing up and protecting your friends I couldn't be prouder," I said picking her up and hugging her.

"Wait a minute how did she do this I thought her chaos magic was more of practical jokes and bad luck?" Twilight said stepping up to us.

"It normally is, but when she is protecting those she cares for like them then her powers will go all Super Saiyan, I mean she'll do like you did when you tried to figure out Pinkie's Pinkie scenes," I said making Twilight blush at remembering that incident. "To be honest I don't even know what my powers would be like if I needed to protect those I loved and cared about," I said walking over to the three still floating stallions. "Now I know you three are really sorry for how you treated my friend and her daughter right?" I asked them getting three very fast nods. "But to be honest I don't think you truly learned your lesson in fact I know you'll do this again so I think this is the best form of Karmic Justice I could think of," I said snapping my claws making all their hair mane tail and fur disappear.

This made the three scream even louder before I dropped them on the ground and in a flash they were gone. Leaving behind three stunned mares a large number of giggling fillies and colts one laughing bubbly grey mare and two Draconequi holding their sides as they rolled around in the air laughing.

After this little incident, I think Eris and I are really going to like living here but I also think we better watch our step seeing as how Twilight just sent a letter to the Princesses about it. I mean come on it was just some ponies getting their come-uppings no one was hurt and it all ended without the Elements being used. Besides, we still have shopping to do and I need to tell Pinkie what mine and Eris' favorite flavor of cakes are they're both, chocolate.

Comments ( 47 )

Oh the humiliation at the ending

It tastes fantastic

good chapter, only a couple minor spelling issues here and there, only thing i'd point out is the first two chapters seem a little odd, like they're repeating the same info as each other

Awesome chapter

chocolate sucha classic but im a red velvet man myself

This reminds me of the story at least my daughter is happy

8605422
That would be because that story is my story and Chibi happens to be my little sister so she gets inspiration from me and IamaGhostwriterBoo as she is her big sister too.

It's a good story, but it needs more meat to it and it also really, REALLY needs an editor.

I can't wait for more chapters. Needs more story and an editor, though.

I hope to see Eris call the others out on how they treat her and her daughter, paticually Twilight.

Quick writing tip: You normally put a comma before the name when characters address one another, to avoid misunderstandings and make it easier for the readers. Here's an example why:

"I want to come inside Rainbow Dash!"

versus

"I want to come inside, Rainbow Dash!"

Addendum:

Another example for why that's important would be

"I'll go wash up, Twilight."

versus

"I'll go wash up Twilight."

The latter implies the speaker intends to wash Twilight.

In fact, commas are generally very rare in your writing. You have lots of run-on-sentences as a result. Don't be afraid of putting in commas and full stops!

If you have a sentence that's rather long, like more than fifteen words, try reading it out loud without stopping to take your breath. If you run out of breath, that sentence could do with a break! People usually stop to take a breath too when they talk, it's just natural. Something like this:

"Right friends if the others were truly our friends then one of them would have stepped up but I guess that's why she is the Element of Kindness even though I don't like to label people or in this case ponies," I thought to myself.

I know this is thought, not spoken out loud, but even that normally goes with some breaks. It would probably look better like this:

"Right. Friends. If the others were truly our friends then one of them would have stepped up, but I guess that's why she is the Element of Kindness. Even though I don't like to label people, or in this case ponies," I thought to myself.

The most important rule is, of course, don't get discouraged just because you have room to improve!

One last thing, though. The line about nobody getting hurt?

Eeeh. Three guys are left bald. Not saying they didn't deserve something, but she humiliated them pretty badly. And for a long while too, depending on how long it takes for all that to grow back. And it does seem like she did it more because she likes Derpy than anything.

So, I'm not sure I buy them being so good-hearted. Twilight doesn't either. Let's see if something comes of this; we've had hammered in how incredibly powerful they're supposed to be, but if they don't live up to what's also supposed to make them so powerful, it could be interesting.

Comment posted by zarryis deleted Oct 2nd, 2018

Lol good chapter.I get the feeling that this

will appear at some point if it does awsome!

Too cute.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Next chapter??? Please

are you still working on this?

Thanks for posting your fanfic to my group.

I hope you continue this.

More please.

I can't wait for more chapters!

Welp, time to sit here and wait until the next retpahc comes out

i would have liked this to finish so i could read it but i dont think thats gonna happen

This was a pretty good story. Its sad that the author hasn't continued

9968216
Or returned for that matter

well i think that this is dead its real sad to cuz this was a good read

I love this I can't wait for the Discord interaction

it seems this story is like Heavy, it is dead.

Me gustó la historia

I would like but it’s at

420

10397673
Why is the heavy dead?

Its been 3 years....

10529390
look up 'heavy is dead' on youtube.

That was lovely ☺️

Can you make more chapters because I love this fanfiction:pinkiehappy:

Awwww!
This story is quite cute :3

#draconequus now exists! please help it grow by tagging your fiction with #draconequus!

Login or register to comment