• Published 30th Aug 2017
  • 10,510 Views, 227 Comments

I Pinkie Promise We're Not Bad Guys. - Chibi Devi



My daughter and I cosplayed at Everfree Northwest and we got whisked away to Equestria as our favorite character and why is Discord looking at me like oh yeah I forgot.

  • ...
89
 227
 10,510

Chapter 2 Maintaining Balance

To return the balance to this world Discord has to be set free.

What!!!


Yep, that's what pretty much happened on our first day here although my daughter did make friends with the CMC she even became a member. But now we're in Canterlot as guest quote unquote of the two princesses. I say it like that because Twilight sent a letter to Celestia telling her about us and what I said. That's when we found ourselves in the throne room being stared down by two very ticked off looking alicorns. Looking over to the girls I could see that Rainbow Dash and Applejack had the same expression as the sisters although Fluttershy and Rarity looked concerned. As for Pinkie she was just smiling I think she knew things were going to turn out fine but twilight was looking a little confused and scared at what was happening. Eris was being herself well her draconequus self she was floating around the large room looking at everything with the awe and wonder of an eleven-year-old child. I on the other hoof was patiently standing there with my lion paws crossed over my chest waiting until the sisters decided to speak.

"Look I can see that you're upset about what I said but it's the truth the balance of this world is off and the only way for it to be fixed is if Discord is released," I said as I uncrossed my paws.

"How dare you speak to us and demand that we release that monster," Luna said stepping forward. " You and that small one are the same vile creatures like him,"

Hearing that Celestia looked shocked and was about to say something. But then sniffles could be heard behind us turning around I saw my daughter with tears in her eyes. Fluttershy and Pinkie both moved over to her to comfort her. I turned back around to look at the Night Princess with anger in my eyes.

"Apologize now," I growled looking at Luna who stood there with a shocked expression on her face."My daughter always said you were her favorite pony but now I think you lost that title,"

Before anything else could be said Celestia walked to her sister's side placing a wing over her Celestia smiled down at her now saddened younger sibling.

"Sister, I know you are upset but please for the little one," Celestia said pulling Luna in tighter.

Lowering her head Luna sighed before looking at my daughter. "I am sorry little one I did not mean to hurt you please forgive me,"

Eris pulled her head away from Fluttershy's chest to look at Luna. " Thank you, Princess Luna but it still hurt and don't worry you're still my favorite pony," Eris said between sniffles.

Hearing this Luna perked up smiling she walked down the stairs to stand before my daughter reaching out and pulling her into a hug nuzzling her cheek. "Thank you, little one thank you," She said as a few tears fell from her eyes.

Looked around to see even Rainbow Dash and Applejacks stern looks disappear. Twilight walked over to Celestia when she to descended the stairs to stand before me and see her sister sitting there holding a young filly as they talked and laughed.

"I am also sorry for everything that has happened," Celestia said gaining my attention. "But you must understand what you ask is problematic and dangerous?"

"Yes Princess I know but the fate of Equestria, no the whole world is in danger for you see without his presence a great evil will befall this world and even my powers won't be able to stop it," said to her with a saddened tone.

"But what you told us your magic is stronger than Discords why does he have to be freed?" Twilight asked stepping closer to me.

" My magic is more cosmic meaning it's a combination of both Harmony and Chaos there for I can either enhance them or neutralize them," I said regretting what I just said.

"What do you mean by neutralize?" Celestia asked a little unsure.

"If you were to use the Elements of Harmony on my daughter and I when we arrived the only thing that would have happened would have been a light show and nothing more," I said making them both look at me in shock. "The elements can only purify or imprison darkness and evil, Eris is neither of those because her heart is pure and innocent as for me, my heart may not be as pure but I try to follow three pieces of great advice. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Judge not, that ye be not judged, and the most important whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." I said resisting the verses that kept me going after the loss of my husband.

Celestia smiled hearing those verses. Those are the wisest of words I have ever had the privilege to hear," She said before lowering her head in sadness. "I just wish more of my ponies would learn to live by those words."

"Well, who knows princess maybe when a few of them get their flanks hoofed to them by karma they'll learn?" I said placing my paw on her shoulder.

"Please call me Celestia," She said smiling once more.

Twilight was about to say something when Luna and the others joined us. "Sister, sister look at what Eris has given us," Luna said levitating a small plushie of each of the ponies and dragon present.

"Oh, they are so cute and I really like the white one," Celestia said.

Grinning Luna tilted her head. "Why would you like Ms. Raritys over your own?" She said only to started laughing.

"Very funny Luna now which ones are mine ?" She said looking at the plushies only for Luna to pull all of them away.

"These ones are mine yours are right here," Luna said levitating over another group of plushies.

"I looked over to Eris who was sitting on Luna's back smiling. " Honey where did you get all of these I asked my daughter pointing at the toys.

"I made them mommy why did I do something bad?" She asked looking a little upset.

"No sweetie, in fact, I'm very proud of you," I said leaning over and hugging her.

Turning back to look at Celestia my expression stern. " I know we have not fully discussed it but I ask you to think it over and I do understand the Discord was only imprisoned only two days ago but I beg you to take some time and thought," I said turning to pick my daughter up. "Now if you'll excuse us we need to go make a home for ourselves in the Chaos Dimension but don't worry we be back in an hour so we can have the party Pinkie want's to throw us," I said making them look saddened but they perked up hearing that we'd be back.

Snapping y paw a door unrolled its self behind me opening it I was going to walk through when Celestia called to me."Harmonia, you said a great evil would come do you know what it's called?"

I turned my head to look at her and with a sigh, I nodded. The evil is a group of omnipresent beings called The Void Displacers they torment the innocent by ripping them from their own worlds and realities into an alternate one for their sheer enjoyment," I said as I turned and entered the door closing it behind me.

Author's Note:

Luna's and Celestia's plushie collections.