• Published 27th Nov 2016
  • 5,062 Views, 64 Comments

Dusk's Everyday with Monster Girls - Holocron



A story about Dusk Shine's time in an alternate world of Monster Girls.

  • ...
14
 64
 5,062
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

Was rather sudden it ended so soon.

8671473
The original goal was just to have the mane six(minus twilight) as it was first written during my half hour break periods at work.

Disappointingly short, to be honest.

Welp, good things don't last too long.

I have two suggestions of possible monster girls, if you would like to hear them.

Waking up the following morning, Dusk felt a strange feeling in his groin.

*on

Instantly, Dusk released his hand and pulled his blanket free, revealing the girl sucking him off wasn’t Pinkie, it was Rainbow Dash.

Huh, MANswers was right. I suppose this means everything they've ever said was true all along, no matter how far-fetched or how often they've been debunked.

It was impossible to tell if Rainbow was completely serious or not, but Dusk couldn’t deny how good she was on his dick.

Such is the appeal of fillyfoolersharpyhoaxers.

But it was how she sucked and boobed her head with such efficiency; it was like she had been this for years.

*bobbed
**been at this

Or was she just a nature cock sucker like Pinkie.

*natural
**?
If it's Rainbow Dash, she can make you cum in te-
DEAD MEMES ARE DEAD

Rainbow’s eyes rolled back as she swallowed gulp after gulp of Dusk’s cum, seemingly squealing in delight and pleasure a she came from the taste alone.

*as

A mix of hatred, embarrassment, lust, need, and desire burned from the bird’s eyes as she hated yet loved Dusk in this moment.

*hated, yet
Sounds a lot like tsundere Dash to me.

She want him to fuck her.

*wanted

Dusk only nodded in response, wanting to help but not wanting to upset Rainbow further.

*help, but

Being a lesbian, Rainbow was not used to having a real dick inside her. It was massive in size compared to the soft and passionate tongue she would get from Fluttershy when they indulged each other’s pleasures.

Huh, was she so strict about this sort of thing that she didn't even use dildos or strap-ons?

“S-shut up you...you...oh for fuck sake. Just...just get it over with...”

*fuck's

Wiggling her hips from side to side, Rainbow tried to ease her way in but only managed to get Dusk’s cockhead in at the most.

*in, but

The harpy moaned louder and louder as she continued her bouncing, wiggling and and shaking.

*and

She hated all men, and always would. But Dusk’s cock was an exception to this rule now.

So Dusk's cock is a man now?... That kinda makes sense, actually.

It couldn’t have been the clothing, nor could it simply be he was becoming more accustomed to the girls.

*be that he

But for now, all Dusk could think was how his life had just added another horny girl in his already sex filled day; completely unaware that the mark on his forehead was giving off a faint glow.

*sex-filled
So now this is Funbag Fantasy. Neat.

Thank you all for your love and support in this piece. If I can, i would love to make a sequel and possibly even have some suggestions on various characters and what monsters they’d be.

Hmm, well, I could give it a shot.
Nightmare Moon would be a Nightmare.
Chrysalis would be a Doppelganger.
Sombra would be... maybe a Wight?
Tirek would be a Bicorn.
Starlight would be... maybe a Will-o-the-Wisp?
Stygian would be a Dark Matter.

Trixie would be a Witch.
Zecora would be a Dark Mage.
Luna would be a Dark Elf.
Cadence would be a Cupid.
Moondancer would be a Hakutaku.
Maude would be a Cyclops.
Gilda would be a Griffon.

That's all I can think of for now. See you.

8671584
Well my first suggestion is Sunset Shimmer as either a demon or an angel. Personally I can't decide which one is better.

I am aware that demons are more popular as monster girls -succubi especially; but according to the Monster Girl Enciclopedia, 'Angel' is also an species of monster girl.

And since Sunset already turned into both, I don't see why not she couldn't be either in this AU.

My second suggestion would be Moondancer as a werewolf. Given her name I always thought Moondancer should have some connection to the moon or the night. So why not a lycanthrope, probably the most classic monster to have a bond with the moon?

Maybe have Starlight as a lamia? With the power of hypnosis?

Great job. Hopefully this is only the beginning of Dusk's misadventures. As for the girls, keep it appropriate to their personalities and you can't really go wrong.

That was a. awesome /epic read I can't wait to see what happens next,And I really really hope this has a sequel.

Zecora as a Witch Doctor (You know, Voodoo and all that)
Vinyl Scratch as a Vampire
Octavia as a Succubus
The Flower Trio as the Aurane Trio
Maud as an Oni
Trixie as a Kitsune
Moondancer as a Werewolf
Starlight as a Lamia
Cheerilee as a Werecat
Lyra as a Ghost
Nurse Redheart as a Mummy

Rule 63 Spike as a Dragonewy
Chrysalis as Dryaf
Diamond Tiara Dullahan
Scootaloo as a Arachne
Sweetie Bell as a Mermaid
Apple Boom as a Elf
Cadance as a Succubus

That's all I got for now.

The spa sisters as lamias? That could be a thing.

867166 If only there were Phoenix Girls in Monster Girl Encyclopedia; it would've been perfect.

Well, I will hope for a sequel then. I also hope the next installment will have more story development. These chapters here seemed more like introductory chapters to be honest. Like some kind of prologue for what was to come. :pinkiesmile:

So when is the next story in this series coming out?

8995990
At this point, I have no clue

Luna as a Lamia

This story needs a sequel.

Login or register to comment