• Published 16th Jul 2016
  • 15,342 Views, 1,659 Comments

Angel of Darkness - Urimas Ebonheart



My sister left the fridge open again, so I now have to go down to the store to buy new milk and shit. I get there just fine and start filling my shopping basket when a guy with a gun enters and starts demanding money...

  • ...
114
 1,659
 15,342
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 16 )

More More good good

Instead of taking bowl by the horns he took her by the mouth

The great return of this fic! Continue to write this, my guy.

Welcome back! It's been too long.

Hmm, new chapter...... methinks it's time for a reread.

11411743
Ah heck, downside of being tired, typos appear lol

Looks like he got a super busty demon minotaur that has the hots for him at least that is what it looks like to ne

Cant wait for the next chapter :pinkiehappy:

11411746
lol but i was saying as the pokemon mew.

I can't wait to see where this goes. This is looking amazing

Cant wait for more.

Welcome back! And I'm glad to see an update ^-^

And just like that I'm now without more chapters. What I expect in the future is a good ole fashioned fist fight with Damien. No magic, just natural abilities and your fists. Who he decides to choose for that fist fight is unknown to me. I just know it will be glorious!

Hi hellfire5 here new phone new account just wanted to know if you've forgotten about the "cannon and caliber" comment I made as well as the one about the bombs the airships can drop no rush just a little reminder.

I just thought of something...why don't we have shotguns...what isn't the average demon a good bit bigger and stronger than a human? because if they are then they would need a gun that is there size and they would be able to handle the recoil of guns that would to a human fell like get punched in the shoulder with brass knuckles like a 4 boer rifle or completely broken if they tried to do the same thing with a punt gun.

Login or register to comment