• Published 17th Sep 2015
  • 8,904 Views, 119 Comments

Drinks Are On Us - AppleCiderJack



A wish made with the best of intentions, sometimes gives the strangest results! BE, Alternative Lactation.

  • ...
36
 119
 8,904
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 50 )

6433816
It's fine, most reader here are used to chapter size of a few thousand, so you're perfectly fine.

I remember reading this on pastebin a while ago and I remember saying in a comment on Inkbunny that what I love about this story is that it's a fetish story that has a plot that is actualyl gripping enough that, despite the size, I was compelled to read it all the way to the end, I'm happy to see it on Fimfiction so I don't have to go to pastebin every time I want to read it.

I don't think it needs trimming down but it's good that it's in chapters now so I don't feel compelled to read it all in one sitting every time, not that I wont heheh.

I AM GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT THIS IS EROTIC AND FAVORITE IT ANYWAY.

HAVE A LIKE, AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

I was kinda expecting AJ's cider to have a side effect, of making mares and even fillies breasts expand a bit after consuming?:pinkiecrazy: Will there be sequel?:pinkiesad2:

Congratulations! :pinkiehappy:

i.imgur.com/EfB3tfD.png

Its far from every new author that manages to get into the feature box with their first story, so I hope you're proud of yourself and your work. :twilightsmile:

6436465

I was kinda expecting AJ's cider to have a side effect, of making mares and even fillies breasts expand a bit after consuming?:pinkiecrazy: Will there be sequel?:pinkiesad2:

That's a rather cliche plot for this type of story. The 'contagious curse cascade' thing, I mean. It's how 9 out of 10 of these sort of stories ends.

Having the whole cider lactation being a really strange but genuine blessing was far more original and interesting. At least IMO.

I do second that I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel or spin-off, though. Its really rare when Mature stories gets this much work put into them and their world-building. :raritystarry:

A very nice, well written story. You took a concept, and dang well ran it very creatively. Good premise, good idea, and well, a very fun take on the adage. So cheers! No character felt out of place or off as is so often the case here. And that's one heck of a huge compliment I can give. They all still felt like they should have.

I know it is asking a good bit, but I too would be interested in seeing if there are other routes you wish to take this whole little world expanded on more.

I have to ask, what part of the story fits with the 'restraints' tag?

Comment posted by JohnIsOffline deleted Sep 19th, 2015

I just discovered a fetish I didn't know I had before now and it's a good story besides.
faved and liked

I really hope that someone - I don't even care who - continues this... I really want to see more, this story was amazing!

The fuck am I considering reading but almost scared to read at the same time?

Well, you did it.

You took a clopfic and turned it into a mystery novel.

Create your own setting and you could sell this story. Easily.

'Tis certainly better than 50 shades, amirite?

6438515
I wanted more clopfic and less mystery conspiracy story out of this story.

This is the best way I've dropped my SAN score since I discovered furry erotic roleplaying games. Five WTFs out of five, and kudos to you for writing it as a serious story.

I wasn't expecting to go through this entire story in one sitting, but I did and this was very well written. Now if you excuse me, I'm in the mood for some strawberry soda

6439576
The perfect day:
11:00 am - wake up
11:05 am - read this
11:06 am - read it again
11:07 am - go to bed after a day well spent

...Okay, not gonna lie, I kinda wish I was one of those hooked up in the cellar

>.>

Well that was nice now i must sleep

Alright, I wanted to wait until I read this whole thing before I gave you a review.

I freaking loved it. This was one of the best mature stories I read in a while. It was sexy, over the top, yet not lewd in the slightest. The characters just felt right, and I loved the premise of it. This was creative as hell.

I also loved the plot with the other bar. The adventure was put in perfectly, turning this into much more than just a breast expansion story. It was a full on story with breast expansion as the main point. Sort of like Yugioh in Japanese. It's not a show about a card game. It's an adventure show where the card game is a medium.

This is definitely one of my favorites now. I already put it in my special book shelf, as your story took me THERE, but it definitely has a place to stay now. Congrats, and I would love to see more from you in the future.

Your future overlord,
SapphireLibra3

Very good, but it needs some real clop.

Absolutely wonderful! Decent fap material, as well as a LSD trip-tastic story adventure. Loved it!

You know, now that I think about it, Vanilla Vodka and her crony remind me a lot of these two. Coincidence?

6437459 Dammit. We were going to do that

Came for the porn, stayed for the story.

How the fuck do you turn a story about lactating cider into a mystery thriller? 10/10

Great story friend loved the fact that applejack accepted her wish and now fresh cider!

Will you do a sequel? I loved that fic.:raritystarry:

Why am I so thirsty all of a sudden:derpyderp2:?

That was, I must say, very impressive. The actual depth of story was absolutely unexpected but very welcome, and it was all sexy without trying too hard to be sexy, which is a problem for lots of stories. Top notch, I say, what!

This was a good story, clever and well written. I hope that will be seeing more of your efforts here, soon!

Well, that was fun.

I've had this in my read later for a while, and I just got around to reading it. Ended up staying up super late to read it all in one shot, too. Liked, faved, etc.

As weird as the concept is, I liked it, and while I don't know if anything further could really be done, I'd like to see more stories involving the drinkmares.

So, finally finished reading it, and gotta say that it was a good read :twilightsmile:
Looking forward to more stuff from you!

I can finally take Berry Punch seriously, and I have you to thank. I love her goddamn catchphrase, and I love this story. I wish I had some kind of list of Hall of Fame for quasi-clop fiction, but alas. Instead, have this green thumb, this Purple Eye (A wink is as good as a nudge, etc.), and interest in what stories you come up with in the future.

It could do with a one-shot sequel about Berry following through, and the other's getting in on it, and lemon could switch hers to margarita.

This was a GREAT fanfic, please tell me that you have plans for a sequel where the other members of the Mane 6 might get their tits to produce drinks too, because that would be awesome to see what they would have their tits make, heck it would be cool if the Princess were in on it too, I bet Shining Armor would love to have his Wife produce his fave drink from her tits all the time.

I loved this fanfic, I hope you have plans for a sequel or maybe some more breast expansion one shots

6562241 well, the well is still around, and with the whole alternate lactation thing now being common knowledge... theres still some potential. And as the production rate is based on the phrasing of the wish... “i wanna produce drinks, like all the other drinkmares“ could lead to something VERY interesting.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3e/53/c7/3e53c7b33d8b3944a6abe7854c6e5291.jpg
I loved evry inch of it! The first half is this light mystery when you aren't sure of anything and the 2nd is a detective story where you know the predictable plot and wait with anticipation for the juicy parts. And the comedy with the killer oneliners at the end were pretty damm unique as far most pony and clop stories are concered.

Chronicles of the Drinkmares sequel Plox

i request a sequel... refuse and ill ensure your name is next on pinkamenas lottery

This is the beverage-lactation pony fic I never knew I wanted. Few fetish fics are written with this much heart. Excellent from start to finish. :twilightsmile:

Just like the “sequel”, I enjoyed this more for the story than the clop. Very intriguing, very fun, LOOOOVED Berry’s personality, and I still think a certain Draconequus is behind the origin of the well. This reeks of chaos magic.

Vary nice story, but I have to ask...

Did you get the insperation from this clip.I think it would not pass guidline.

8674664

Twilight said it was Nature/Wish Magic, so unless Discord is part Genie I don't think it was his doing.

Now this is erotica. It has its fetishy parts, but it also has an actual story line, action, suspense, and everything a good story needs.

I appreciate being told in the opening paragraphs this is an anthro story. I can't say how many times I've been left confused, upset and disappointed because the author didn't make that point clear. Plus, I liked how ACJ framed the story as a slightly alternate universe.

I thought, for a bit in Chapter 5, that Berry would be the main antagonist. Then I thought she'd be Applejack's love interest. I'm glad I was wrong on both counts.

The story could've ended and been okay with AJ and Berry clarifying their relationship, but it went to a whole new level with the introduction of Vanilla Vodka and her lackey, Hidden Deal. VV is my new favorite OC villain.

The way VV manipulated everyone around her was a master stroke. Like most villains, her arrogance was her downfall.

During the showdown between Twilight and Hidden, was I the only one who kept wanting Twi to stop dicking around and just blast that jerk in the chest?

Somepony should've checked VV's trousers, because she must've had balls as big as her tits. Assuming Celestia functions in this universe as she does in the show, VV did nothing less than plot against the princess-god's protege, who is a frikkin' princess in her own right. Oh, and there's the little matter of VV scheming to kidnap one of the Elements of Harmony, who are nothing short of superheroes who are counted upon to save the world.

As the author hasn't signed in in two years, I don't have any illusions about this story being continued. However, I would like to hear about the stallion -- and, let's face it, it had to be a horny stallion -- who originally enchanted the well to give mares extreme alternate lactation.

There are a few flaws. Toward the end, I caught some references to ponies' feet, rather than hooves. Plot-wise, why didn't Celestia intervene? Also, there were some awkward word choices in a few places.

Long story short, I liked this story. It's too bad ACJ won't be back to write more.

Landing on her feet, Rainbow Dash rubbed her eyes as she looked out over the camping line that had formed. "Same as last year." she groused to herself. "Well... at least I made it back in time before Pinkie did."

"Yeah, I'm glad that you did too."

"Heh, glad you agree... WHOAWAITWHAT "

---------------

"Ssshhhhh Dashie, you silly-filly~" the party mare suddenly scooted up and cradled the pegasus's head, looking into her eyes with a half-lidded stare. "Since when did I need to explain anything~?"

Oh, Pinkie! Never change. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

"After all, drinks are on us! "

Title drop! :yay:

I have to say, I liked this story. It had everything that a recipe for a story of this kind would require. A tablespoon of action, two cups of fetish material, a pinch of mystery, a few cups of comedy, one punchable villain who got their comeuppance in a satisfyingly ironic way and a satisfying ending. Long story short, I'll just say that this one gets a 10 on the :yay:itude meter. I'm going to read this again, for sure!

I hate how compelling this is

Login or register to comment