• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 16,373 Views, 121 Comments

Twilight’s Dragon Greed Experiment - Very Sleepy



Twilight, fascinated by the effects of greed on dragons, designs an experiment with Spike as she attempts to coax the boy into using her body. All in the name of science of course.

  • ...
70
 121
 16,373
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 39 )

Sorry this last chapter took so long. I had writers block for a few weeks thinking of what I should name the chapter.

Oh sweet merciful crap!:twilightoops:

a perfect end to a perfect fic.

so your done with this story now.

6359726 For now yeah. I mostly wanted to write out an idea for a heavily comedic clop fic so I had to finish up this one. Don't want to many unfinished stories.

.................. Must not think dirty thoughts.......ahhh too difficult!

Boner...... Engage!!!

Spike's magical expanding dong. Lol

An...interesting end. Though I'd really like to see this one continued, especially getting the other girls involved in the 'experiment' now that Twilight sees how far it can go.

In a way, this ending is kind of dark if you think about it.

6359750 Anthro story that involves every mare and stallion in Equestria. Whole lot of impregnating.

6359995 ok...can you ask you something on PM with some idea for me and you.

So....she's now okey with him only looking at her with lust and nothing more?

I feel conflicted. I mean, I like the slightly dark ending you have now, with Twilight pretty much submitting to lust and Spike just 'taking' what he wants. But with how you set it up with him reading her diary (not to mention the breach of trust between them) it seems like it'd be way easier/better to set up a 'good' ending. Something where Spike gets a hold of his lust, but still has sex with Twilight as 'punishment' for treating him as an experiment. You'd then get a pretty happy TwiSpike relationship.

The way it is now leaves way too much open with Spike pretty much going off the deep end and who knows how long his lust will keep growing and what the limit is. I'd be interested in Twilight finding a way to decrease his lust again, or other ways to handle with it.

Then again, conflicted.

hu... and here I thought you were doing to dive into the mental aspects of his changes and really depict the conflict Twilight has between Spike's former self and his current self... but c'est la vie

And Spike and Twilight finally get it on.

6360877 I always pictured Spike still retaining his mind throughout all of these, so he would still be interested in a monogamous relationship with Twilight, like he once wanted with Rarity, meaning his body would stop growing as well. It could have gone the much darker route though, where Spike went after every girl in town and turned into a towering beastly monster. Which could be appealing in it's own way, but you have to admit, it would be rather difficult writing a clop for that.

6361617
Well, y'know, there's a difference between Spike retaining his mind, and Spike's thinking being overruled by lust and arousal. :p

I've read this several times today and I fucking LOVE it!! :rainbowwild::heart::rainbowwild:

Twilight is now Spike's favorite cum dump.

A sequel is necessary, this time featuring all other 6 girls.

Or, for an alternate chapter title, 'Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon':twilightoops:

That was some dank stuff, I need more!

6361617 i like to think that he keep his body and his tool still the some but only go for her only now and twilight dose not mind

I freaking love it~!

It doesn't seem like Spike is as far gone as people seem to think. Also since this is in Twilight's perspective and she has been going through a long time framed sexual tension things maybe exaggerated with how Spike was during sex. Yeah, it did go down a slightly dark road, but I think it ended at the climax and left with no resolution. Release after the frustration that Twilight put him through might "lower" the effects after this. Well that is how I like to see all this, just goes to show that if you play with fire you get burned.

Good ending, I'm glad that the big mutual reveal didn't ruin their friendship.

will there be a sequel?

Id like sequel with the spike and the other girls. A harem fic actually. Cause this was good its actually the 7 time I've read this .

Bonus chapter! Bonus chapter!!

“Do you like it Twilight? I sure hope you do. Because it’s going to be spending most of its time inside you from now on.”

I really like this line. Giving Twilight no choice in the matter, making it clear that because of her own actions, she's going to be spending a lot of time with Spike's dick filling her.

Here be dub-con...

And it's hot?

7636154
There needs to be a sequel, the beach sequel where we see all of the girls reaction to Spikes new form. The Hijinks of Spike & Twi trying to break away for a rump. Just for one of the girls (preferably one of the girls with actual siblings Rarity or Apple Jack) to find them in the act. Then the story ends with Twilight having to tell the girls how this all happened.

I love this it has just the right amount of teasing teenage brain and topped off with that final scene of lust and love it was perfection

Ever thinking about doing a part 2

“You’ve been a naughty little girl, Twilight,” A deep voice from behind her whispered into her ear.

It was at this moment she knew she f***** up

Login or register to comment