• Published 14th May 2015
  • 7,250 Views, 2,243 Comments

One Step, Two Step, Three Hoof, Four Dead - David Silver



A virus breaks out across the world, causing those infected to begin regressing to a more animal-like state. Violent and aggressive, and yet not murderous, the infected are spreading quickly despite attempts to quarantine or destroy.

  • ...
77
 2,243
 7,250
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 67 )

Now I gotta re-follow and re-check all the chapters. Not complainin', mind you, but I kinda am. But what can ya do? The people spokened I guess.

6508378 Vocal minorities. They're a thing!

6508381 The most minor of minorities. Honestly, It's a relief to have something not-soul-shattering to complain about. It was that kinda night. :pinkiesad2:

Why end the story here and start a new one? We're already many chapters into Pinkie's story, and in the middle of a choice section already, so why end it here and now?

6509087 Because a vocal minority was very loud that this the Pinkie portion was its own story.

6509087 Oh, you know the Pinkie portion is now a separate story, right? We didn't stop!

well, that happened.:applejackconfused::rainbowhuh::pinkiecrazy:

6511577 Alas but progress demanded sleeptime.

... Wow, I have the sudden powerful urge to slap Pinkie Pie with a trout three times in the face and call her naughty for a month. All of that struggle, difficulty, bonding, love, and loss, and the creation of a new form of life, and her great idea is to undo it? ... Maybe people aren't surprised when she gets ideas, but worried instead.

Doesn't matter though since if she succeeds, her efforts will cancel themselves out and potentially will dump her wherever the 'disused' timeline ends up.

Then again, time travel's weird. For example my theory is that whenever something like this happens that would cause a paradox, it creates a split instead, and the two exist simultaneously. Either way, it's a fool's errand at best, and cruel at worst.

6512415 It's Pinkie Pie. She's doing her best, promise!

6512463 Didn't Pinkie's best once unleash a horde of fun-happy looloos all over Ponyville?

Just the ONE time!

.... Under pain of Pinkie I retract my statement. On a completely unrelated note, caramel chocolate cupcakes are amazing.

OH! One last thing. Wouldn't milk also be a problem for Cindy and Will? They-- wait. Actually no I'm sure that's not a problem. What I do wonder though is that parents and unborn children share blood. So does that mean every foal they have will be born infected?

6512484 Oh the intricate implications! I do hope we'll see you in the sequel.

So, what's with the sex tag? Do the zombies rape their victims or something? Just curious.

6514516 You kinda need to read for that, but they are alive, unlike 'zombies', if that helps. No necrophilia around here.

Would actually rather like to see what happens after they return after losing Pinkie....

6580262 What a terrible tragedy, that the typos have won so much ground.

6512463
She'll be doing her best, I'm sure, but she did the equivalent of jumping off a spaceship!

6582039 Are you reading the sequel?

Started like ten minutes ago.

Oh wow, this story had been amazing! Couldn't wait to start reading the sequel :pinkiehappy:

Two days reading >.>

6915189 Glad you liked it! Enjoy your trip!

Well, I clicked this story out of curiosity, and was surprised to see that you were the one who wrote it. ...How fast do you write, anyway? You've got quite a lot of output.

6938108 2k/day for any story I begin. Sometimes I do multiple stories at once, currently just one.

6938543 That's enough to finish NaNoWriMo on time. I envy you, I really do.

6938764 This year I did Roots of Stone for NaNoWriMo. It takes practice, like everything in life.

7170783 I'm glad you liked the story, but it does have to end, like all the things I've found so far. I only have room for one unending story at current.

7170865 I understand... But this one.. Will always be the best.... Always...

7242033
Holy crap. You know you've fucked up when you can't even understand your own comment. What did I even say?

7242280
From the sounds of it you played Corruption of Champions once upon a time. Reducto is an item that when applied to a body part shrinks it. When applied to a cock it normally shrinks it by about a third.

7242669
Sorry; I knew what I said. I meant I didn't know the context, like, what am I even talking about? Why did I talk like that? Etc etc.

You know you've got problems when even you confuse yourself. / you know you're crazy when you can't understand yourself.

7242710
Ah. Well okay then. The explanation on what happened is that Sandra used the power she had stored in her tongues and made Williams one large dick into two extra large dicks.

The accent you used though? Not a clue.

7242746
Oh now I remember.

And now I'm laughing. Not out loud, mind you, because it's midnight, but still laughing.

Well, now that I'm done with this story, i can give my critique.

It was a ride of apocalyptic proportions! There was action, adventure, romance, genuinely funny comedy, and hope for a better tomorrow.

With the bonus points you've gathered, you score 12/10 on the :yay:itude meter!

7484118 High regards indeed. Thank you good sir.

7551896 you obviously do not know David Silvers style of righting as it is all about Typos. :scootangel:

7484134 Wait....So humans are turning into ponies or have a small group of people been sent to equestria or somethin? XD Im confused slightly....just want some info before i read

7628203 Working on it!:twilightsmile:

7631751 Still going.:eeyup:

7970049 Or the utterly bored.:rainbowlaugh:

Heh i was bored as all getout on a rainy day and decided to reread it.
This story is definitely weird as f... but definitely in a good way.

8317244
Thanks for the kind words. Did you check out Pink Step?

8317250
Yep, but its missing tatzelponies so its not the same.:ajsmug:

8317250
Speaking of, will there be a sequel about what happened to Pinkie after she left? I can remember something being mentioned about her in the Silver stories but not much.

8317264
She went to live in KiKi's silver verse story. She got married, raised foals, things happened.

over 100 chapters man that must of taken a while

8486914
man that is something to be proud of

8486918
Don't worry, I'm still writing.

8486926
think you can offer some tips for a noob like me?

Login or register to comment