• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 23,707 Views, 351 Comments

Everybody Does Sunset Shimmer! - MythrilMoth



Sunset Shimmer gets laid by lots of different people--male and female.

Comments ( 25 )

Ugghh Seriously APPLEJACK! that easy for you to say!

Now that was an intriguing way of having it happen.

Good on you AJ and Pinkie. Straightforward and honest, level-headed.

9576688
Think of it this way, in Equestria Applejack was usually worried about money for the farm early on, what with her wanting to sell food at the GGG to make repairs and other stuff at the farm. EQG AJ might be in a similar situation and if she could make some of those issues go away by having sex, she just might judging by her reaction.

9576688
She's a farmer. Putting animals out to stud for money is something that's an everyday thing for her.

Hell, where I live, lots of the farmers teach their children about sex by taking them to the barn and showing them the horses and cattle going at it.

9576961
.............................. Ok....So what does sex education have to do with Sunset selling herself to pay her rent?
Or do you mean it ok since Sunset a pony in truth? Wait wait I mean STUDDING HERSELF out.

9576972
I mean that to Applejack, it's like "Yeah, seen plenty of sex every day on the farm. Mostly between critters, but hay, sex is sex, y'know? No big deal."

9576980
That not the point. this is another Sunset being forced into sex, only to keep her apartment story.
Yet AppleJack perfectly fine with that...., the others freaked out, but AppleJack. "Meh why should i care my friend being forced to have sex, and being recorded and shown all over town or the world. reaction.

Even if it was a joke it not funny.

9576983
Who said anything about forced? Do you honestly see anyone being capable of forcing Sunset Shimmer to do this kind of thing?

9577047
.......Yes. That club President Guilt and reminding her of what she did to his life.
Landlord manipulating her the way he did.

9577257
Damn, fair point. OK, I'll give you that one. But in this case, it isn't forced. I...left out a scene or two I probably should have added. Sunset herself initiated this arrangement. I had the scene all written out in my head, but I couldn't really make it fit anywhere in the narrative.

please add a micro chips chapter, preferably happening right after this

All this discussion and no one is talking about why did Sunset decide to apparently live stream the act to Twilight's laptop? Did she want the others to know? Why? Is she gonna blackmail the landlord? Did someone else put it there? Who?

9577257
You could put it at the end as sort of a coda. The scenes between Sunset and the landlord seem to be going backwards in time, so you end at the beginning?

9579041
I thought the implication was that Twilight left the Selfie-Drone behind by accident, and happened to be on and in a position where it could record what happened.

9579041
It should have been clear, Twilight left the drone there to find out just what Sunset was up to.

wavy copper and gold hair

dont you mean red and gold?

9578245
Sadly,if there was one, MM took it with him to eternity.

Unless unfinished smut is enough for a ghost. :P

So in this chapter Sunset is reduced to be this fat bastards sex slave... You know what im actually glad this and some other stories will never get finished. Recently most of Moth's works have taken a nosedive into some really dark and disturbing stuff and i honestly didn't like the direction he was going in with his stories.

9635442

Dude, what the hell? It doesn't matter if you don't like his recent content—the guy is dead PERMANENTLY.

Have some respect.

9711054
So does that mean im not allowed to voice my thoughts and opinions because the author passed away?

9712148

Of course you can voice an opinion, but saying stuff like "You know what im actually glad this and some other stories will never get finished" can be seen in a bad light by people. While not directly saying it, it's almost like saying to be glad the artist is no longer making these stories, especially considering what happened.

Maybe it was never the intention, but that's how I saw it when first reading it. Not 100%, but still.

9713640
A fair point, i will admit that i did mess up on my choice of words and why people would misunderstand it. So let me clear up a few things. I was a fan and follower of Moth for a long time and i wasnt trying to bash him as a person, it was aimed towards his recent works which have gotten really dark that it made me very uneasy when reading them and i simply didnt like this new "style" or "route" he took.

So this eplain huw sunset got such a nice apartment when it was mention in the Sunset vs. Series. Nice

9580364
Will there be a continuation?

10561214
MythrilMoth passed away in 2019. So unless someone adopts his works, sadly, no.

Login or register to comment