• Published 12th Jan 2015
  • 17,436 Views, 658 Comments

Sunset Shimmer's Naked Marathon - MythrilMoth



Canterlot High School organizes a fundraiser bikini marathon. But a last-minute rule change raises the stakes for all the participants...

Comments ( 117 )

Called that fluttershy would win

ANy chance of bonus chapter about Derpy - or Adagio's "worship" session - too?

A great ending overall, but the side stories sound totally hot.

*Grabs a baseball bat* This is gonna be fun!

The question was, was all of this crap worth it? DAMN STRAIGHT IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

5963289 Not likely. After the Taco Trek bonus chapter and the final story, Sunset Shimmer's Victory Lap, I think I'm done with this storyline.

Ah, their pain is music to my ears.

At times this almost got too raunchy for me, but at the end of the day it is what it is, that being a humorous clopfic. Nicely done.:pinkiecrazy:

Is it bad that I want a spinoff of Derpy after she was "recued"? :unsuresweetie:

Was NOT expecting updates for this story, so this was a nice surprise. I'm happy for Fluttershy winning (and a surround-sound system? Totally worth it, IMO), and Sunset got a sweet prize, too. Too bad I can only imagine them naked...

Then again, that's probably for the best.

Sure enjoyed reading this completely anarchic titfest.

One last thing: Fluttershy's spit-take... Priceless!!!

5963342

Too bad I can only imagine them naked...

Why imagine it? There's art of it all over the Internet.

I did not like what happened to Rarity, that was cruel.

"Miss Fluttershy will be taking home this 56" quad-HD smart TV with integrated BluRay disc player and this theater quality surround stereo system! Enjoy all your favorite shows, movies, and games in the highest quality picture and sound!"
"Oh my," Fluttershy said.

I believe there should be a chapters involving Flash Sentry's reaction, along with Big Mac's, the CMC's (because I know for a fact that watching it would be something they'd do), the other Twilight's reaction, Cadence and Shining Armor's reaction (Cadence would turn it on just to see what her sister's were up to and Shining would watch with her like a AHEM 'good husband'), Doctor Whooves/Time Turner's reaction (because I ship him and Derpy), and Discord's reaction (Because I think Flim and Flam are not capable of bending the rules like they did on their own).

5963305 I know you said that Sonata's taco run would be the ONLY bonus chapter, but could you come up with an 'Aftermath' story of a sort?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5963451 I didn't know I wanted this, but I want this so badly. To see their reactions would be hilarious

I loved the part that Luna and Celestia HAVE a forbidden relationship. MORE!!!

That was an amazing way to end it. If only Spike was there to have enjoyed it

A winners' stand had been erected

Clearly that's not the only thing that's been erected. Ask the boys having fun with Adagio earlier in the story.

"Brother, you are an uncle fucking bastard."

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd now I have to read it all again in order. Why?

BECAUSE I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHIT ALRIGHT?!!!!!:flutterrage:

Seriously, you write really good stuff for the Equestria Girls saga. Well worth the wait for this conclusion, as I was satisfied all around.

5963904 It's like Equestria Girls was made just for me. Characters I've grown to love as teenage high school girls, plus the hottest, sexiest character EVER at the center of it all?

"Oh, shut up." Luna kissed Celestia deeply and passionately as she straddled her.
Across from them, the "online" light on their webcam glowed brightly.

Damn. pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw10496_medium.jpg

Well, that was fun. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

It's nice to finally have some closure on this story... But fucking-dammit now I just want that Derpy part!
:fluttercry:

Oh man this chapter had me rolling.:rainbowlaugh: Can't wait to see what happens next.

The four girls joined hands and crossed the finish line together, to the cheers and applause of most of the spectators—though quite a few jeered and demanded a climactic showdown.

Of course.

As the girls stood at the finish line, waving to the crowds, Pinkie smirked, snuck up behind Fluttershy, and stripped off her top.
"Eep!" Fluttershy squeaked, covering herself and blushing. "Why?"
"Pinkie!" Twilight cried. "The race is over! Why did you do that?"
"Because everybody's sad they never got to see Fluttershy's cute boobs!" Pinkie said. She stripped off her own top and shook hers at the crowd. "Come on, girls! Victory shake!"
"Are you NUTS?" Sunset yelled, even as Fluttershy rearranged her hair to cover her nipples.

If it's taken you this long to figure it out, I'm dissapointed in you.

Sunset rolled her eyes, sighed, and stripped off her own top, throwing her hands up in the air and shaking her breasts. The crowds roared in approval.
Twilight, shaking her head and blushing, did the same, standing with her hands behind her back and thrusting her chest forward. There were even more shouts of approval.

*sigh*

"We're beating those two until they can never have an erection again, right?" Sunset asked through gritted teeth.
"Of course," Twilight replied through her smile.

"No thanks," Sunset said. "I need some one-on-one time with Twilight at my place."
"You do?" Twilight asked, blinking.
"Yeah," Sunset said. "You know, just us ponies? Relating in a way only we can?"

And then nothing sexual happened.

Twilight's eyes widened. "Oh. Oh my. Umm...yeah. I think...I'll...pass on that."
"Good call."
"Aww," Pinkie whined.

Reading this in their voices makes it all the more hilarious.

"And now, to award the prizes for our winners! For our third-place winner, Miss Twilight Sparkle: a book of vouchers for various local businesses! This lucky young lady will enjoy free meals and services and deep discounts on goods for an entire year!"

Nice.

"For our second-place winner, Miss Sunset Shimmer: this brand new Joy Boy 3DXL portable video game unit with a 32GB memory card and a download card good for up to $100 in digital games and content!"

Very nice.

"Miss Fluttershy will be taking home this 56" quad-HD smart TV with integrated BluRay disc player and this theater quality surround stereo system! Enjoy all your favorite shows, movies, and games in the highest quality picture and sound!"
"Oh my," Fluttershy said.

Indeed.

As she said this, Vice-Principal Luna, Miss Cheerilee, and Coach Spitfire moved among the girls, rolling trash barrels full of baseball bats.
"Uhh..." Flim said.
"Now, now, let's not..."
Ms. Harshwhinny smiled thinly. "You boys like naked marathons, right?" She shot a smirking Applejack a look. Applejack sprinted up alongside her. With a nod to each other, the two grabbed Flim and Flam's pants and pulled them down around their ankles.
The girls all whooped and laughed as the twins' pathetically small genitals were exposed on camera, live to all of Canterlot.
"Y'all best start runnin'," Applejack said as she grabbed a baseball bat...

And cue Benny Hill Theme!

"And yet you found MY public exposure amusing," Sunset said as she browsed the online shop on her new game system.
Rarity sighed. "Yes, and that was small of me, and I'm sorry."
"There's nothing small of YOU, Rarity!" Pinkie Pie said, laughing as she bit into a slice of pizza.
Rarity blushed furiously. "Really, Pinkie Pie? Really?"

I'm with Rarity, that was bad.

"Isn't she your aunt?" Sunset asked.
Fluttershy sprayed soda across the table. "WHAT?!"
"She IS NOT!" Applejack said hotly. "Besides, YOU started that rumor!"
"Oh. Right. My bad."

Indeed.

"—and Fluttershy got a new TV!" Twilight said. "And is it really that bad that all of Canterlot saw you all topless? I mean...really?"
The girls thought about that for a minute.
"Yes," they all decided.

Fair enough.

"Hello?" Derpy called plaintively. "This is kinda starting to hurt...somebody please help me down from here?"

Wow, poor Derpy.

One of the boys poked another in the shoulder. "Dude...check it out. We could like, feel her up a whole bunch and stuff, and she can't do nothin'..."
"Dude, shut up! That's really low!"

Agreed.

"She is pretty cute, though..."
Derpy blushed. "You know I can hear you, right?"
"Oh crap...!"
"Sorry...!"
Derpy sighed. "Look, just...just help me down from here, and you can do anything you want to me, okay?"
The boys looked at one another. "Seriously?"
Derpy shrugged as best she could. "Sure, why not?"

And then nothing sexual happened at all.

"Oh, shut up." Luna kissed Celestia deeply and passionately as she straddled her.
Across from them, the "online" light on their webcam glowed brightly.

Oh my!

"Oh, I convinced them to give me your share, since this whole thing was your idea."
"Brother, you are an uncle fucking bastard."
"Yes. Yes I am. But at least I'm not in pain."

He has a point.

Aria frowned as Adagio and Sonata walked through the door. Both girls were naked. Both girls were a complete mess. Adagio was covered in bruises, hickeys, and dried semen. Sonata was covered in taco sauce and sour cream.
"What the hell happened to YOU two?" Aria asked.
"Best. Taco run. Ever," Sonata said dreamily.
"I just spent the last six hours being worshipped," Adagio said.

That explains so much.

As Adagio headed off to the bathroom, Sonata dragged her finger through the sour cream on her breast and sucked at her fingertip. "Wow, I knew Adagio was a slut, but holy cow."
Aria raised an eyebrow. "So...what's with the taco tits look?"
Sonata giggled. "That's a funny story..."

Let's hear it.

Derpy lay in a quiet, secluded corner of the park, covered head to toe in cum. Her eyes drifted dreamily as she stared up at the stars. "That was fun," she said to herself. "I should get gangbanged in public more often!" With a long, content sigh, she picked herself up and staggered in the direction of home. "Sure hope nobody sees me like this though..."

So much for nothing sexual happened.

An awesomely sexy ending to an equally awesome and sexy story! :rainbowkiss: Must! Have! Sequel!

We need an after action report. What happened with Flash? And the results of this on the social structure of Canterlot High.

5964841 Yes. And I'll have the third installment, Sunset Shimmer's Victory Lap, out sometime this month.

Joy Boy 3DXL portable video game unit with a 32GB memory card and a download card good for up to $100 in digital games and content

Mother of God...

Gypsy WANT.

Question:

Will you write a oneshot of Derpy's gangbang and the one where Adagio was 'worshiped'?

I'm a little sad we didn't see Flash.
But oh well.

5965181 I've already done a sidestory with Adagio, I'm not doing another. And I have no plans to write Derpy's gangbang.

5965232 He'll be in the sequel.

5965360 There's a sequel coming?!!!!!!

5965799 I've mentioned ti several times. There's one more story left in this trilogy.

Big Mac: "I was ogling at the topless girl next to Applejack, I swear."

"Remember all that whipped cream in her fridge?" At Twilight's nod, Sunset said, "Remember what Pinkie Pie did with whipped cream today? And what happened when Sonata jumped her?"

I remeber Pinkie insisting she's not gay, which I'm becoming increasingly skeptic of.

"Isn't she your aunt?" Sunset asked.
Fluttershy sprayed soda across the table. "WHAT?!"
"She IS NOT!" Applejack said hotly. "Besides, YOU started that rumor!"

Impressive perception, Sunset. She wouldn't have any motive to spread that rumor unless she knew that AJ and Harshwhinny wanted to bang each other.

Just as I predicted, the winner was Cassandra.

This was a great story, and anyone who can make people clop and laugh at the same time has real talent.

Not sure I liked the end for Derpy, but... oh well, that's just personal preference.

this was absolutely awesome

Okay i definitely need to see what happened during their taco run. :trollestia:

I.....i......feel like my purity died a little......it was fun but .......yeah......

I don't know what to say about this.

What happened to BonBon? Did i miss something? :rainbowhuh:

5988605 I think I forgot all about her actually. *shrug*

5988628
Awww, and i was rooting for her too, after Lyra got hurt and they were so sweet to each other :twilightsmile:

this chapter alone has so many possible *ahem* other ways to go

with the princest, derpy, the taco run, and the actual sequel thats happening, and whatever other scenes I missed, there are so many possible offshoots.

too bad spike wasnt there :moustache:

You need to make spin-off stories about what happened with Adagio, Derpy, and Sonata.

This was hilarious.

I have no idea what Pinkie was thinking, but I like how she thinks. :pinkiehappy:

5989993

...I don't think Spike would have been allowed to participate. And he would have looked weird in a bikini anyway.

5990924 You know what you did :trollestia:

Login or register to comment