• Published 7th Nov 2014
  • 24,840 Views, 390 Comments

Milk-A-Mare - MadMaxtheBlack



Welcome to Anon's Milk-A-Mare, where good drinks are made!

  • ...
71
 390
 24,840
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 110 )

Wow didn't even see that coming

I see a friend ship made in haven here that is some potent milk.
I will tack a case of berry's milk right now.
a little something for every one to look at .
http://www.burleson-arabians.com/horse_milk.htm

Alcoholic milk? That's a nice touch. I'm really liking how each pony's milk seems to have some sort of special characteristic to it. I'm picturing a wall of milk bottles, all with different "natural flavors" to them.

Berry interesting...

Couldn't resist, sorry.

alcoholic dairy products? who wants waffles and alcoholic butter!

I can only imagine what Pinkie's milk would taste like.

Flaming Berry... I would like a shot of that...
I am berry pleased with this chpater

This... is actually nothing new... Sure, it may come out of the tap with alcohol in it, but there's this drink that's been around since the time of Genghis Khan Xb

...Alcoholic milk? Well, I guess that's a thing now.

I'm not even going to pretend that this story doesn't make me smile like an idiot.

6114139
Check my comment below yours :derpytongue2:

Wait? Berry produces White Russian?

More damn you, MORE!
:yay:

My god, flammable milk...so I take it is now possible to burn your cereal in the morning instead of thinking that it is an impossible act of god that is telling you that you suck at making breakfast.

6114143 So it's even a real-life drink at that. The more you know!

I wish I could follow you again for that chapter.

Looks at picture in confusion Wait, What the fuck? Realization in 3.......2.......1.......0 Oh god that's Pinkie, isn't it?

“Free milking sessions,” Berry says before turning and presenting you flank to you.
presenting her flank
You give the right teat a slow tug and are immediately rewards as milk begins to flow,
rewarded
Berry’s back arches and she choos happily as you tug on the other breast with the same results.
coos
“You definitely better than Milky.
You're
you say with a smirk, pulling on both tests at the same time.
teets

Another fantastic chapter, and another fantastic addition to Berry Punch’s “Once Upon a Bottle” Liquor Store :rainbowwild:

i wonder if rainbow dash's is spice, cause rainbow ... you know ...
also applejack apple milk hahahaha

6114170 Wait, you needed alcohol to do that? And here I was scorching my cereal on the stove for no reason...

6114456 well he's gotta taste the rainbow first

love these stories

6114562

How the heck did I miss that! I even had a sentence in my corrections with teats properly spelled and I still missed it XD

Holding your breath, you slowly lower the flame to the surface of the milk. Immediately, it bursts into flames. You and Berry stare at the burning shot glass of milk in your hands, both of you wide-eyed.

.......BUUUUUULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

Alcoholic milk? Oh hel yes!

I loved this chapter and can't wait to see what and whos next .this just keep becomeing a better and better read . I can.t beleve her milk is alcoholic,whats next AJ's is applecider?

Definitely a sound business proposition...

6114125 Pinkie milk tastes like cotton candy and/or diabetes. Just sayin...:unsuresweetie:

Loving this story, we need more of this.
OO Ehrmahgerd... Twilight has a high amount of magic in her, plus OCD and focus because LISTS. Is Twilight milk an energy drink like Monster coffee?

6116806

"I am not that high-strung!" Twilight squawks, giving you an affronted look.

Keeping your deadpan expression, you slowly turn to the bucket of milk you had just acquired from her. Leaning down, you whisper one word to it.

"Test."

gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/oie_2011634B59GgxG0.gif

6116818

I just had to shove my fist into my mouth to keep from waking the house. It's 5:25 am, thanks for being awesome. :yay::rainbowkiss:

6116875
Seconding this. I damn near did wake the house, cat jumped a good foot into the air when I fell out of the chair. :rainbowlaugh:

6116248
No, i think it's more like Cream Liqueur.

6115942 shhhhh.... No questions, only dreams now

If a certain party mare is milked, her closest best friends then every mare in popnyville will learn about his home business. He could be swamped...

Alcoholic milk? That can't be good for the foals.

He's gonna have more mares than he knows what to do with. Wonder how long it'll be before Gleaming and the bats begin to get lonely...

Awesome!!! Alcoholic milk. Good for business!!!

Congrats on 1k likes!(I was the 1000th:rainbowkiss:)


After reading this chapter I now have the strange urge to milk a cow for some reason.

hey max (if you dont mind me calling you that) when berry said milky she doesnt mean milky way does she because if she does then you could just saying but if youve read the fic "milking the milkmare" then you could add little references to the story if you wanted too that is IF anon meets milky in the future. Then again im just saying.:pinkiehappy:

I seem to recall a acoholic milk from a very horror show bookthreeheadedblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/clockwork_orange2.jpg

6115942 I suppose you'll tell everyone unicorns don't exist in this story either.

6140890 Sorry, it's just that I was caught off guard is all. I mean, come on, Alcoholic milk that's good?! I tried that once (it was a dare I took while already drunk. Don't judge me) and it tasted like the alcohol made the milk sour in an instant. No way would Anon go back for seconds, let alone enjoy it.

Berry made this chapter funny.

6141799

Don't forget that ponies aren't cows.

They're small, magical equines who break the laws of physics on a daily basis. It stands to reason that their milk might be quiiiiite different from anything you yourself have tasted, with or without alcohol.

How, you might ask?

quickmeme.com/img/ac/ac0c27270a2fb6a7da5c92d8303a95d556b655bb4d55e54ec7ef75b7c232e0b8.jpg

6141799 Ever hear of a White Russian? (Vodka and milk)

Huh. Somehow, I an not surprised. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

Login or register to comment