• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 25,125 Views, 500 Comments

Four Villainesses vs. Dusk Shine - Little_Draco



Four Villanesses will try and take control of Equestria by making Dusk Shine theirs.

Comments ( 44 )

One question. What was the point with the whole Nightmare Moon redemption fake-out? Given the fact that it does not effect the ending thematically at all, it seems that the story would be better off without it.

meh. feels rushed as hell.

I like the story but I feel like moon should have been able to come back some how and had been there for dusk, yes she raped and hurt him but she wanted to make up for it too but was attacked by the other villans and I really feel bad for moon that she can't be there for him

This was heart touchingly deep and real I hope one he can make up with and reform all four. Wait aren't the villainous four still pregnant with his fouls?

... what an interesting find.

Dusk is lucky bastard

10246365
More of a dramatic filler then anything. At the time this one was written, a sequel was kept in mind. Depending how the lines turn, it will become relevant.

10246398
It was and i apologize but this was already planned before the others. I'l white and add over time but it eased to complete this. Alladin of the reviewers stay light and the likes flow, there is a good chance for a sequel.

10246461
Well... let's see what the like counter is by the next couple of months! :pinkiehappy:

10246504
Fouls ? :derpytongue2:
You mean foals? :duck:
Well... that like counter better go higher to answer that question. :twilightsmile:

10246556
So this wad a new find for you?

10246650
Yes he is. To have that many friends and family members for love and support.

10246757
Yes. And I'm not sure how I feel about it.

10246791
Well you can say what you like and what you dislike. There is no 100% in every story. It's just there for entertainment

i was really kinda rooting for NMM, I think she really did deserve a happy ending.

10246985
Well if that like meter hits 1100 likes, you may get your wish!:pinkiehappy:

10246805
It's not a like or dislike, it's a "would I really do that? Because I think I might" and that leaves me conflicted over my own thought process and motivations.

I like it, but that inner conflict puts a damper on it.

10247227
Dude your good. If you put something that will make you at ease then do it. Just read it all then decide or see what others have reviewed

So Dusk didn't kill them?

10247760
Reread what happened before they fell in the portal

10247770
Oh right...forgot what tarturus actually was on the show

38 more to go to 1100 likes...

Really wished that nightmare would be able to swing the others over, but I see it was too late. Will Dusk ever trust her again?

Wow, just, wow, I had been absent for almost 2 years and had not been pending the fic update, if I start to summarize everything I read, the story was more than good, many scenes affected me due to the fact that slowly Dusk began to get corrupted by everything that happened to him in the hooves and claws of the villainesses, like the fact that Nightmare Moon wanted to do things right, since Dusk was not only considerate of her, he could see that she was not so bad , not like it was before, and it was more than a magical formation, since it had a soul and feelings that longed to be loved, not feared or with the desire to rule as it was supposed at the beginning, even wished to be a mother, and to be able to feel the connection that they would have with a creature that was born from her, and from Dusk.

I will not continue with that topic or I will become more sentimental, than I already feel for reading all the chapters that I was missing and that moved me, like the end of the fic, where Nightmare Moon wanted to help Dusk for everything he suffered due to what that the other villainesses did to him, so he was no longer influenced by black magic and negative feelings and became a greater evil than anyone could have controlled, but fortunately they were able to save him from the dark road that consumed him, although it cost him a lot of his mental and emotional stability, only time will help him heal all those psychological wounds and with the support of his friends and family, but what hurt me most was that in the last lines of the last Chapter, Nightmare Moon told him in a I whisper "I'm sorry", leaving apologies in the air, because as soon as he said it, Dusk was no longer in the library, because they were waiting for his coronation as prince alicorn, of all villainesses, Nightmare Moon deserved a happy ending, having the Foal who yearned of the only unicorn who felt empathy and was giving him the chance to be better, and feel loved, I hope something like that is possible in that possible spin off.

It was a great fic, with its ups and downs, the story was very good, the time you spent writing was worth it and I hope it reaches 1100 likes, so you can reveal what happened to the villainesses and how is Dusk doing, as the prince of friendship (and if it turns out he's the father of several foals with villainesses, personally it would be interesting, even if he only has one with Nightmare Moon). And before I go, I want to tell you that you have good writing skills and I hope that you continue to exploit and improve your future writing projects, both ponies and stories without ponies ^^.

You know, we kinda like the name Nightfall over Midnight Sparkle.
Sequel's working title: your bastard children and you...

10313913
Close to what I have in mind but not so prude.

10314168
😏 sometimes the most direct descriptions are the most accurate.

10315340
True but I kinda need something that may stick for the long run

What about nightmare we need closure lol

10349557
6 more likes and an answer may come.

10382945
The preview and progress... will be shown by the end of today!!:pinkiehappy:

10382994
I hope its good like this one.

10383150
Its... going tobe something unexpected.

10491138
So this take place at magic mystery cure? Ok I get thanks!.

Why did I read this?
why did I read this?
why did I read this?
why did I read this?
why did I read this?
why did I read this? Why?

10836415
Because you enjoy a decent story....

So deep, so emotional.

It's perfect.

Login or register to comment