• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 13,015 Views, 407 Comments

The Man Inside the Colt - MecoEco



A programer wakes up in the body of a young colt.

Comments ( 63 )

And I was just rereading this too! Serendipitous!

...
But from what I can tell, he IS a ghoul! A ghoul of a spaceman and button! Why doesn't he introduce himself as his name and rank, grin, and give her a dissertation on some astrophysics?!?!

OK, I'm curious as to what Button would do/say to Celestia. Anyway, I love this chapter, especially when Button chats with Celestia.

I am overjoyed that this has finally updated!!!

Kinda curious. From the sounds from the kitchen during Celestia's little apology, might there be an eavesdropper of the Lunar variety? That should go over well. :facehoof:

...he's going for her boobs isn't he?

And the MIGHTY CLIFFHANGER is back!! WHERE IS NEXT CHAPTER???

Why didn't Button tell Celestia about Discord? Does Button actually trust the thing that is essentially threatening him to do whatever he wants? I get that in Button's eyes Celestia may not be that different, but I would think he would want the Princess to know that some creature is screwing around with his life and is up to dubious actions. Button just seems to be happy rolling with the punches and refuses to take any kind of proactive step towards getting ahold of his life. As for the matter on fighting Celestia, in a world of magic B.S., moving the sun doesn't mean a whole lot. Ponies used to do it before Celestia came along from "wherever" and just because she is a Princess who has lived for a long time, doesn't mean she has spent all that time preparing herself to be unstoppable in magical fights. Celestia has never seemed like someone who would take to learning combat magic with a fervor like Akuma to martial arts. Besides, a good plan can beat the most powerful of foes.

5425605 even though time is stopped he can't be sure discord isn't listening. After all he is kinda, a little bit omnipotent

5425605 ... because that would prove that he is in fact a form of ghoul by their definitions and Celestia would then obliterate him.

Comment posted by JohnIsOffline deleted Apr 10th, 2018

Hmm hmm i see i see *nods sagely* Good story. But still Button got seriously derailed on his questions, not too sharp but then again we can see it as part of Celestias OP Diplomacy skills.

Anyway thought to say thank you!

How's the next chapter doing? I kinda want to see what Button will do?

I love this series and sincerly hope it continues. Button Mash is a lucky mother fucker. Pun not intentional.

UPDATE PLZZZZZ:fluttercry:

5943060 seems this story is beyond dead since the author as been logged off for 12 weeks

And another good story dies. This sucks.

Update progress?

I just re read this story and after getting to the last chapter i saw how long its been since its been updated.....

please for the love of god don't let this story end

Now someone had to take the torch that I'd this story and continue it....the question is who will?

5950262

week 19

still no sign of author.
...damn

6123436
its becoming a journal. XD

6123436 Week 24:
Still no sign of the author.
Must begin planning search and rescue for the author.
It is Judgment Day........And the Author has been found guilty.

Comment posted by TheUnknownWarrior deleted Jul 21st, 2015
Comment posted by TheUnknownWarrior deleted Jul 21st, 2015

UPDATE PLZZZ THIS IS GOOD STORY DONT DIE PLZZZ

24 weeks and still no sign of the author. Damn, seems this story is dead now :(

When it hits weak 30 someone should take up the story.

A programer wakes up in the body of a young colt.

Oh my... I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Ohh my god! What is he going to do next! The
suspence is killing me!

No updates such sad much dispair.

recently reread this story, still really good, we can only hope that one day the author will return and bestow upon us a new chapter.

Update the story already, your story has the perfect mix of drama and clop.

Update God dang it to fiddle sticks

Just re-read this little story because I got the urge.

With the extended inactivity, I would assume it safe to label this a dead fic...
feel free to prove me wrong...

This story dead?

This story is deader than Prince

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! PLEASE! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!!!:fluttercry::fluttershysad::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

well this was grate even if there is no more

MOAR!!!!!:flutterrage:
dammit!:trollestia:

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE WANT TO SAY TO HER?!

I just want to know:fluttercry:

Is this story dead? If not, will author say something in defense of not posting another chapter since over 117 weeks passed? Because you got my attention with the last lines in the chapter. And I want to know what is he planning.

Shit this story is good. I binged it in a night and the following morning and I want more

Man is this story dead or what when are you going to update if you ever do it's not please let us know so we can just give up with waiting

5218987 Hey, man, you ever gonna update this? Sounds promising, so imma give it a read.

5218987
So is this story dead and you just haven't put the cancelled sign on it yet?

Login or register to comment