• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 5,064 Views, 363 Comments

Pokémon: X-traordinary - Speven Dillberg



Six Pokémon and their trainer in Equestria (Spoilers for Pokémon X/Y)

  • ...
12
 363
 5,064

Interlude: Fangirl

Fangirl

Amp looked up at Xavier as he tagged along. Was he sure about this? He’d heard things, after all, about what happened when celebrities got too close to their fans. Stalkers, attempted rape… Then again, he was here, and more than capable of protecting the man should worst come to worst.

“Calm down, Amp. I’ve talked to her, she seems fine.” Amp’s expression went flat. “And one of her team members has a crush on you…”

Now the Ampharos was confused. A crush, on him? But why? He wasn’t anything special, not at all. He wiped at his forehead. When had he started sweating? Was this why Xavier had dragged him along, despite Luca being better suited for bodyguard duties?

“Now come on, we agreed to meet at the Rondez-View Ferris Wheel,” the man said, leading his Pokémon through the bright neon sea of lights that made up Nimbasa. “She said at eight, and it’s quarter to. I’d rather be early than late, so hurry up.”

Amp followed, his thoughts muddled. Just what was happening? This was like a terrible romance novel, like that one with the guy who turned into a Mightyena and back. Things like this didn’t happen in real life. Then again, considering that he had fought the physical embodiment of creation, he wasn’t exactly qualified to judge what was ‘normal’.

“There they are!” He was shaken out of his thinking when Xavier tapped him on the head. “Pay attention, you almost walked into that pole.”

The Ampharos glanced up to see a brown haired woman wearing a casual t-shirt and a pair of of blue jeans. She was leaning against the wall and to his surprise, there were a pair of Pokémon with her. One was a rather... terrifying creature, a Hydreigon. The other was a Sylveon, and they appeared to be arguing over something.

The woman caught sight of Xavier and waved at him. “Hey, Xavier right?” she called to him.

“Yeah, so you’re Ashley?” he asked as he got closer.

“Yep, that’s me, pleasure to meet you,” the woman said as she closed the distance and offered him her hand. “I’ve been waiting a while to get the chance to meet you.”

“I was kinda worried, actually,” Xavier admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. “I was kinda expecting you to be one of those crazy stalker ladies. ‘I want to have your babies’ and all that.”

Ashley actually chuckled. “Oh, you get those too?” she asked with a raise eyebrow. “I thought I was the only one.”

“That thing with… what was his name? Ventis?”

“Ghetsis, yeah. He wanted to take over the world by making people give up their Pokémon so they would be easy targets as he rolled over them with a brainwashed kid and Reshiram,” the woman replied, shaking her head. “Ever had a castle randomly erupt out of the ground? Let me tell you, it’s crazy.”

“Seeing an ancient superweapon do the same thing is pretty close, though, right?” Xavier asked back.

“Just about,” the woman agreed with a refreshingly casual chuckle. “So I see you brought the famous Amp, eh? I know someone who’s been dying to meet him.”

Amp started sweating. Oh boy. Why was this happening? Why was this happening? Luca was the one the girls swooned over, not him. Never him.

“Hey Tiffany, Susan, why don’t you come over here and meet him?” Ashley called to the Hydreigon and the Slyveon. They came over, the Hydreigon towering over him, making him feel even more nervous.

H-h-hi,” the dragon stuttered out, looking away, all three of its head blushing deeply.

Oh for the love of…” The Sylveon facepawed. “Really? You’ve been talking about this all week, and now you’re chickening out?

I-I-I’m not ch-ch-chickening out T-Tiffany I’m just.... nervous,” the Hydreigon stammered, her voice barely rising above a whisper.

Amp was very confused. Every other Hydreigon he’d run into was very violent and so confident that they made Daphne look humble. This just didn’t make sense.

“Wow. I’ve… never seen a Hydreigon act like that before,” Xavier said slowly.

“She’s kind of shy,” Ashley said as she laid a comforting hand on Susan’s lead neck and gave her a gentle pet. “You can do it!”

I-I- right,” the Hydrigon took in a deep breath and craned her head down to Amp’s level. “H-hello Mister A-a-Amp I.... I’m Susan. It’s nice to meet you,” she squeaked out.

Uh…” Amp was at a loss for words.

“Let’s give them some time to themselves,” Xavier suggested.

“Sure, want to go get some ice cream?” Ashley asked.


TIffany the Sylveon watched calmly as the two trainers disappeared from view. The moment they were gone, she turned to Amp. “Okay, listen up, because I am only gonna say this once,” she said threateningly, pushing herself as close to Amp’s face as she could, propelling herself upwards via her ribbons to accomplish it. “You hurt Suzy, you break her heart or make her feel anything less than special, I will rip you apart. Am I clear?”

Amp just stared, slack-jawed.

“T-Tiffany, stop! I don’t want you scaring him!” Susan exclaimed, raising her voice above a barely perceptible whisper for the first time since Amp had met her. “I-I bet Mister Amp is rea-really nice!”

“Oh, yeah, sure he is,” Tiffany replied dismissively.

Susan let out a small exhale and turned to the Sylveon. “Tiff... I asked you to come for moral support... not for defense... please just let me do this?”

The Sylveon growled. “Fine. But the moment he does something - ”

“I will eat him myself,” Susan assured her using one of her side heads to give Amp a reassuring shake of its head as it mouthed ‘I won’t’. “I-I’m not a child Tiff... I’m older than you.”

“Fine,” she repeated.

“Okay, what’s going on?” Amp asked, his voice finally regaining a modicum of confidence. “Is… is this a big joke, where you pretend to be opposite, or…?”

“No-no... I’m just... shy...” Susan said quietly, her voice lowering again as she sank lower to the ground. “I... I’m sorry... this... this isn’t going how I planned... I just... sorry.” Her voice was now so meek and sad sounding that Amp could almost physically feel the despair leaching off of it.

“You…” Tiffany grabbed Amp by the throat with her flesh-ribbons and pulled him down. “What did I say!? What did I say!?”

Amp briefly lit up as he electrocuted the Sylveon. She let go with a yelp as Susan began to laugh softly.

“Tiff... please go see what Ashley is doing... I don’t think I need your help,” the dragon said slowly as one of her smaller heads pulled the Sylveon away from Amp.

“Fine. But if I hear anything that sounds unfriendly, I will rip off your tail and beat you to death with it,” Tiffany threatened Amp. “Okay?”

“I just can’t take you seriously right now,” the Ampharos replied with a smile.

“You’re all floofy,” Susan pointed out, hiding her laughter behind her other heads. The Slyveon was about to stutter out an angry retort at her friend but let out an explosive sigh and stormed off, fur horribly out of place. “So... sorry about that.”

“Is she always like that?”

“Just... just when she thinks I’m in danger,” Susan said with a small sigh. “Which really... is almost never all things considered.”

“Umm…”

“I’m just wasting your time, aren’t I?” she asked him with a self conscious sigh. “I’m sorry... this was a stupid idea... three heads worth of brains and I still come up with the stupidest ideas...”

“Woah!” Amp immediately began trying to think of the right thing to say. He did not want to be thought responsible for making her cry. “No no no! I just… have no idea what I’m doing…” he finished lamely, hanging his head in shame. “You were expecting someone charming and witty, weren’t you? I’m not. I’m an idiot.”

Susan’s eyes looked up from their despair, widening in surprise. “No... no you’re not. You’re Amp, the most heroic Ampharos to come along in well... forever,” she said nervously. “I... I don’t want to sound like a crazy... fangirl but... I’ve seen you in action... I know that you’re not an idiot.”

“In a fight? That’s all instinct. There’s no thinking, because there’s no time. You stop to think, you’ve given them an opening. But outside a fight? Like this? I can’t do anything right. I walk into things, I hurt people by accident, I even destroyed someone’s computer once.” Amp sighed as he sat on the ground.

To his surprise, he felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. He looked up to see that one of the dragon’s heads was resting on it while her main head looked down at him, a look of empathy in her eyes. “I know how that feels... people run when they see me sometimes... Pokémon are always edgy around me... they think I’ll eat them,” she said slowly. “I... I hate it but... but I try my best to be nice but then... then some Pokémon will throw a rock at me or... or something like that and I...” She looked away and let out a sigh. “Sorry. My mouth just... talks without thinking. That’s the problem with having three.”

“At least you have that excuse. I’ve only got two legs, two arms and a tail, like everyone else on the team, and I still manage to cause the most accidental destruction,” Amp replied bitterly. “Next to Luca, I’m… well, I’m not really anything. The jester, if anything.”

“You’re not the jester,” the dragon said quietly. “You’re actually very cool... or I’ve always thought you were... I... I’ve wanted to meet you for a long time now because... because you inspire me.”

Amp snorted. “Me? Inspiring someone? The only thing I inspire in people is the desire to laugh at me.”

All three heads shook in unison. “That’s not true. I’ve seen you be hurt or attacked or just... messed with and... and you always just laugh it off,” she said quietly. “I wish I could do that... I... I’ve been trying to do what you do... it’s... inspiring.”

“I do that to stop myself from freaking out. I throw taunts at them to throw them off guard, or make them angry,” the Ampharos explained. “The times I don’t I’m either scared out of my mind or so angry that all I can think about is destroying them. I… I’m not proud of that.”

“But... you don’t lash out at them,” she said softly. “You don’t have to be restrained from tearing them to bloody pieces because... because they tapped you on the back too hard or... or threw a wad of paper at you.”

“Sorry. I guess I wasn’t thinking when I said that…” the Ampharos replied sheepishly.

“It’s fine... I’m ruining this whole thing....” the Hydreigon said with a shake of her head. “I’m dumping my problems on you... how... how about this... we start over?”

Amp snorted. “You’re not ruining anything. I’m just not used to this sort of situation, it’s my fault.”

“No, no, it’s my fault,” Susan said with a vigorous shake of her head. “I made things awkward. You did nothing but deal with it as best you could.”

“Are… are we just gonna sit here and blame ourselves all night?” Amp asked, a small smile on his face.

“... only if you want to,” the Hydreigon said, a small smile starting to appear on her faces. “I... kind of want to get something to eat.”

“Okay then. Let’s go ask for some money.”


“And then I said ‘you’re crazy!’ and I kicked him in the balls hard enough to keep him down for a full minute,” Ashley told Xavier with a flourish, a relaxed, energetic smile on her face as she did so.

Xavier smiled, but couldn’t stop himself from wincing. “Daphne made it a habit to set fire to the clothes of every Team Flare member we came across. Because part of becoming a member is giving up almost all your money, I’m pretty sure we destroyed the only clothes they had.”

“Really? That’s rich!” the woman said, chuckling at the description. “For my part, I always offered the Grunts’ Pokémon the chance to leave their ‘masters’ behind if they wanted. Oddly enough, they almost always did.”

Their conversation was interrupted when a very angry, and very fluffy, Sylveon jumped on the bench they were sitting on and squeezed herself in between them.

“Wow... Tiffany... did you get too protective of Susan?” Ashley asked the Sylveon. “Again?”

“Wait. She was protecting the Hydreigon?” Xavier asked, very confused by this. “Isn’t it meant to be the other way around?”

“Susan is... shy,” Ashley replied with a small chuckle as she began to smooth out the Sylveon’s fur with a brush. “Because of that Tiff has become a bit... over-protective of her. It’s kind of funny really. I mean Susan helped me take down Ghetsis and HIS Hydreigon and that thing was a people-eating monster.”

“So how did he control it?”

“By being worse,” the woman answered flatly and Matt saw a small flash of... old terror in her eyes before it faded the way it had come and she picked the Sylveon up and placed her in her lap. “Anyways, Tiffy here is just a bit worried for Susan, it’s her first ‘date’ after all.”

“Same for Amp, really. He’s not exactly the most coordinated Pokémon,” Xavier explained.

“Really? I’ve seen some of those Champion fights you’ve hosted and he seemed to be in control then,” Ashley pointed out with a small frown.

“I don’t get it either,” he agreed. “I mean, he swaggers his way onto the field, perfectly poised and graceful, and after the battle he trips and has to go to the Pokémon Center with a broken nose,” the man said, recalling a particularly embarrassing incident. “It’s like he’s a completely different Pokémon when he’s in a battle.”

“Weird...” Ashley said as she glanced over at the ‘couple’ who seemed to be talking quietly together. “At least it seems like he hasn’t managed to accidentally attack her or something... he would regret that.”

“He doesn’t have any problems with that kind of thing. Usually,” Xavier admitted. “He tends to hurt himself more than anything. Though there was that one time he hit Blaster. He was not happy.”

“Oh, I bet,” the woman agreed as she turned the Slyveon’s head away from the pair. “Relax Tiffy, she’s fine.”

“Why are you so protective?” Xavier asked, looking down at the frowning Sylveon.

Because if I wasn’t then she’d get turned into a doormat by freaking everyone,” the Slyveon replied, knowing full well that the man couldn’t understand her. “And in this case I really don’t trust that idiot.

Xavier frowned. “So you’re doing what you think is best? But what if it’s hurting her?” he asked.

The Slyveon blinked twice in confusion. “You can understand me?” she asked before looking up at Ashley. “I thought only she could... and only partially...

“I’m just taking a good guess, honestly. Besides, you’re not the first Sylveon I’ve met. Just had to remember how the body language works,” the man replied calmly.

“Wow. That’s actually kind of impressive,” Ashley said with a small grin. “I mean, I know what she’s saying more or less because I spend so much time around her, all of my Pokémon really... but huh... didn’t know anyone else could, especially with Pokémon that aren’t theirs.”

“I spent my entire childhood around Pokémon. My mum, Grace? Rhyhorn racing champion,” he explained. “She made sure to teach me how to just read the general mood of a Pokémon. Didn’t really get the hang of it until I met Daphne, though,” he admitted.

“Interesting...” Ashley murmured before a smile slid across her face. “Huh, just another reason that I’m happy that I’ve had the chance to finally meet you, Xavier.”

“Nice to meet someone else who understands what it’s like, too,” Xavier admitted.

“Tell me about it,” the woman said with a chuckle. “Oh, and another plus to meeting you, I finally got to hear a Kalosian accent that hasn’t been over-romanticized via the power of ‘romantic comedies’ or jerks trying to abuse it. That’s rare.”

“Oh. I know what you mean,” Xavier replied flatly. “Seeing you haven’t jumped me and ripped off your shirt, either you’re immune or you just aren’t interested,” he said, effecting the words with mock distress.

“Oh, I’m not interested in the least,” the woman said with a small smirk. “You’re not exactly my type...”

Xavier shrugged. “It doesn’t bother me. I have better things to do with my life at the moment than look for love. Sure, it’d be nice, but I’m kinda worried that they only want me for my fame and reputation…”

“I know the feeling,” Ashley agreed with an empathetic nod. “And it’s even worse when so many men try the whole ‘invite you out with a Roselia bud and a box of chocolates’ method.... though I do appreciate the chocolate.”

“Hey, chocolate is chocolate,” Xavier pointed out.

“True enough,” the woman said with a small smile. “I know that Bianca likes it just as much as I do, so that’s a plus too.”

“I’m sorry, but a Hydreigon acting like her is just so strange that I’m having trouble accepting it,” Xavier said suddenly, pointing at Susan.

Ashley turned in the direction he was pointing to see her Hydreigon resting its heads on Amp’s shoulders as one talked to him. “Ah, that’s how she tries to comfort or reassure people... it’s actually kind of creepy but it’s cute too,” the woman said with a small smile. “She really does mean well.”

“It’s just… every other Hydreigon I’ve run into has been incredibly violent,” the man explained. “Even if they weren’t trying to kill me, they took a little too much joy in hurting things for no reason. And they were so arrogant as well. Sure, Amp is usually able to teach them some humility, but… it’s like she’s a one in a trillion chance, a… well, a freak accident.”

Ashley raised an eyebrow at him. “You say you’ve been around Pokémon your entire life and you’ve never once found one not acting like another you’ve met?” she asked him.

“Pretty much everything written about Hydreigons emphasise how violent and savage they are,” Xavier pointed out. “The only one I found that wasn’t said something about only respecting those more powerful than themselves.”

“Well yeah, because most of it is written to keep young or inexperienced trainers from trying to catch one and getting eaten,” Ashley pointed out. “It’s not like all Hydreigons are rage-happy blood knights, just like not all Lucarios are honour-bound warriors.”

Xavier nodded sheepishly, remembering that Luca’s favoured tactics, like attacks to the groin and pretending to be unable to fight, went against most of what was written. “Fair point. Guess I’m just used to Luca being different. It’s still strange.”

“Xavier, we live in a world where people dress up in stupid outfits and try to take over the world,” Ashley pointed out. “I don’t think that this is really all that odd by comparison.”

“Then what about that?” Xavier asked, pointing with a finger.

Ashley turned to see Amp leading a blushing Susan over to them, holding onto one of her heads gallantly.

“Yeah, that’s strange... but adorable,” Ashley said, a soft smile touching her face. Then the woman glanced down at the Sylveon and jabbed her gently in the side. “See, I told you she’d be fine and that you’re being an overprotective ‘godmother’.”

Tiffany scowled and made a grumbling noise. “Just you wait, he’ll break her heart and then we’ll have to clean up all the blood…” she warned. “It’ll be like that incident with the Rattata all over again…

“Hush you,” Ashley said, rolling her eyes and glancing at Xavier. “You don’t want to know.”

“I’ve seen Luca Blaze Kick a Machamp in the crotch,” Xavier replied flatly.

“Ever see what happens when a wild Rattata tries to use Hyper Fang on a Hydreigon in the middle of a school demonstration?” Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh. Wow. Makes the time Amp broke that Samurott’s spine look like nothing,” he commented.

“I saw that actually,” Ashley replied with a grimace. “On the bright side, it’s why I feel like he’s fairly safe with her, other than the fact that she totally digs him.”

“Oddest couple ever,” the man noted. “I mean, apart from that thing in Hoenn with that Wailord and the Delcatty.”

The woman chuckled as the pair neared them, a happy smile on her face.


The night went well, and passed without major incident. The couple got more than a few odd looks, and Tiffany’s constant glaring made Amp nervous, but that was the worst of it. As happy as Xavier was for Amp, he wasn’t happy that he had ended up buying enough food for Susan to feed a small family.

“At least something about her is normal,” he muttered as he inspected the inside of his wallet.

“I’m not letting you pay for all of it,” Ashley reassured him as she reached into her own wallet and pulled out sixty Unovan dollars before handing him the money. “I’m used to paying for her meals, after all.”

“Thanks,” he replied, pocketing the money. “I’d say that the night went well.”

“Yes... yes it did,” the woman said with a bright smile as she turned her head back towards the couple.

“Where are they, anyway?” Xavier asked.

“Ferris wheel,” Ashley answered with a nod towards it.


Susan leaned against Amp, sighing happily. Amp shared the sentiment. Despite how imposing she looked, and the way she had devoured her food, she was very sweet and gentle. Not once had he felt in danger. In fact, he felt safer than he had in years. The Ampharos glanced up at his date and found her in the middle of a rather odd activity. It appeared that she was holding a silent conversation with her other two heads.

Kiss him already!

What? No!

Don’t be such a coward!

Yeah! Go for it girl!

But what if he... what if he doesn’t like me?

Then eat him!

Or pin him against the wall and force your to-

No! I won’t do either of those things!

Then at least kiss him, wuss.

The worst that can happen is that he turns you down. As long as he’s polite about it, you won’t have to hurt him. Much.

But... I don’t want to hurt him at all... it’s better if I don’t risk it...

But that’s all you do! You hide and run and play it safe all the time!

You’ll never find out if you don’t take the risk.

But -

“Are you okay?”

The Hydreigon blinked twice, technically six times, and turned to look down at him, a crimson blush crossing her faces. “I’m... I’m okay. Why?”

“You’ve just been sitting there staring at nothing,” he explained.

“Oh well - ”

Now!

Now!

The dragon’s head moved down towards him for a moment and Amp thought for a fraction of a second that she was going to chomp into him. What happened next was equally astonishing yet not nearly as painful. Her smooth lips locked on his for a few seconds before she pulled away, blushing deeply and looking away.

“I - I - buh - duh -bwuh?” Amp blinked. His mind was reeling. Did that just happen? Did she really just do that!? Why!? Why would she want him!?

“So-sorry, I’m so sorry-I-I shouldn’t have done that,” Susan moaned, her heads hitting the window and shaking the car just a little. “I’m stupid and ugly and way too big and shy and cowardly and worth - ” She stopped when the Ampharos put one of his hands on her mouth.

“Stop. I - I - you caught me off guard. That’s all,” he explained, still unsure what had just happened. “Why?”

“Be-be-because I like you... a lot,” Susan said dejectedly as she floated down to the floor. “You’re so smart and funny and... in control even though you say you’re not and... and I don’t feel like I’m going to break you but you’re not... you’re not like the other Pokémon I’ve met I... I...” she trailed off, unable to continue.

“Do… do you want to do it again?” Amp asked timidly, his golden face turning a vivid orange.

All three of Susan’s heads whipped around to stare at him. “R-really?”

“Y-yeah,” he answered, a little unnerved by the three sets of eyes looking at him.

Before he realised just what was going on, Amp found himself up against the wall, a trio of insistent lips vying for control of his as three tongues fought for the rights to his mouth. Oddly enough, Amp couldn’t find it in him to complain.


“Is it just me, or is that car shaking?” Xavier asked, looking up at the Rondez-View.

Ashley followed his gaze and blinked twice. “Yes, yes it is... but because there’s no fire belching from it... I’m going to assume that it’s nothing we should worry about.”

Tiffany sat there, her jaw hanging open. “Did… did she…?

“We’ll find out later,” her master said as she gave the Sylveon a comforting pat and then drank from her soda. “If she did, it’s her business, and Amp’s I guess, heh.”

Author's Note:

Not all Pokémon are as their Pokédex entries describe them.

Ashley is ed2481's take on the protag of Pokémon Black and White. Thanks for the help, man.

The mental image of the three-headed murder machine getting all shy and flustered at meeting their celebrity crush is adorable.

And just why the hell is a chapter like this so damn long!?

This has been finished for several weeks, I was just holding back on publishing it. I'm sure you hate writer's block as much as I do, so here's something to tide you guys over while me head gets back into gear.

Comments ( 39 )

Damn, I love this chapter... it was a blast to work on, thanks for letting me help Speven!

I cannot be the only one who sees this as like fluttershy and angel

4925087

The original concept was Flutters and Dash, but Angel works as well too, heh

Interesting chapter can't wait to see how the rest of the gang does back in equestria.

Contradiction

They are not the same egg group

4925301
Doesn't mean they can't have some fun.

4925337

My headcanon: pokemon only find members of their egg group attractive

4925408

Ah, for us it's anyone under the sun so long as you can make a connection of some kind with them. "Love is blind" and what not

4925301 Dude, do you change avatars monthly or something?
Anywho, shy Hydreigon. Seems legit.

4925118 I was thinking Naruto and Hinata, that perhaps you were inspired by the last few episodes of the anime.

[youtube=8Tc7MH5ZXbg]

4925474
Is that a problem?

Do u not like chibi Metroids?

4925647
Is that shipping Amp/Susan, or Xavier/Ashley?

4925643

Wait... Naruto ended? I thought it and One Piece and Bleach were going on forever (Please not that I'm a very casual mostly outside observer so no offense is meant)

4925337
So Gardevoir have a thing for amorphous blobs then.
Also Skitty finds Wailord dead sexy in your headcannon.

4926466
Gardevoir's only egg group is called the Amorphous Egg Group.

Hey, and why should anyone care what the other party looks like? As long as they can return the feelings, that's all that matters.

Oh, and...
i.imgur.com/zmw5w6i.png

4925913
By "last few", I meant the last few ones that have aired. It probably has another 50-100 to go.


4925681
Yes?

4926519
Tiny fucked a stump.
:pinkiecrazy:

Also for some reason I had the wrong post quoted in my last response... shit.

4927288
Hey, it's a Pokemon fic, I had to mention Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action. I'm practically required.

4986775 aswell as showing a homeless puppy your kennel and amazing meat let him sit there then kick him out

4986775 4986788
Calm down, guys, I'm gonna get around to explaining why that happened. Let me just say that it wasn't entirely Discord's fault.

A Hydreigon with the personality of Fluttershy. Never thought I'd see the day... er, read the day? :rainbowhuh:

4925913 Naruto ended now apparently. :derpyderp2:

i look forward to the next chapter ^_^

I have to ask when is the next chapter because you left it on a little of a interesting part and I want to know what happens?

When are you taking this story out of hibernation?

I love this story.
why no update?

i love this story. Can not wait for more :twilightsmile::applecry:

Pretty long since last update...are you ok?

6225289
What in the fuck was that meaningless ramble supposed to get across?

And now I am caught up. Damnit.

Comment posted by MasterPhoenix93 deleted Jan 19th, 2016

I hope you start writing again sometime soon, i really enjoy this story.

6225290 I'm loving this story my friend please keep me updated

Login or register to comment