• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 21,473 Views, 266 Comments

The TwiShining Anthology - Anonymous Pegasus



A collection of short stories focusing heavily on incest

  • ...
86
 266
 21,473
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )
iakovl #2 · Nov 1st, 2014 · · 1 ·

Hot...
Did Cady planed this when she told her not to fly?

5214604 That was just unfortunate (or fortunte, depending on how you look at it.) :pinkiecrazy:

iakovl #4 · Nov 1st, 2014 · · 1 ·

5214620 I think she did... Cady is kinky

Well, that was hot! :twilightsmile:

I got the impression that you really enjoyed writing this one...

When he confronted her, I honestly thought that this was going to be one of those rare stories where he was genuinely going to reject her new advances.
Then I remembered what anthology this was. Glorious 2nd half entire chapter!

On a side note, you really should make these separate stories so I can favorite them again!

5214636
If that's the case then maybe that's not Shinning Armor coming to confront Twilight in the second part.
I mean, Cadance knows the spell now, right? Twilight made sure of it. If it can change Twilight into NMM, it could change Cadance into a stallion...
:trollestia:

5216942 It should be noted here that I hate futa with the intensity of a hundred thousand slowly dying suns.

The chances of me writing anything where a female suddenly sprouts a dick are somewhere between 'ha, no', 'Fuck off', and 'pay me a thousand dollars and I'll think about it'.

And if I ever did, for any reason, it wouldn't be for sex. None of that herpderp I have a cock now let's fuck! haha original idea donut steel.

5216951
Shame, it was a fun thought.
I was only joking but if you hate futa and rule 63 I understand.
Everyone has a fetish pet peeve.

Huh, 666 likes :D

can some one hand me a ice pack please, I seam to have a large problem.

Satch #13 · Nov 3rd, 2014 · · 12 ·

Out of curiosity, three things:
1: What's the main focus on these? Like, is it mutual enjoyment, or is it like most clopfics, and only about pleasuring the male?
2: What anatomy do you use for them? Genital wise?
3: Any chance of a glory hole chapter for Twi? Not just for Shining? :P

(And a extra question that popped up from a comment: There's guys with tits in this fic? (futa))

5224109 The focus is incest, obviously. With pleasure going both ways.

Male genitals are horse-ish, females are humanish. No winking. No saggy, wrinkled, disgusting horsecunt here.

And if you mean twilight with a dick? Using a gloryhole? Ha. No. Not now. Not ever.

No, there is no futa. And there will never be.

Satch #15 · Nov 4th, 2014 · · 23 ·

5224273 I know it was on incest, but some people, not mentioning names, have it explicitly be a "selfish male douchebag" and "female cumdump with no self regard" so that every single chapter is just about him getting off using her. But nice to hear it going both ways.

And you're half-assing the genitals? That's rather disappointing. And oh, so wrinkly, saggy veiny disgusting horsecocks are fine for you to slobber over, but going all the way and doing accurate horsecunts as well, that's just asking for too much eh?
Excuse the deadpan, but heard one to many bs excuses how "human genitals look retarded on horses" and/or "I'm not a zoophile, animal genitals are disgusting" while said people always do equine for male, and human, or a sad excuse for a pussy, for females.

And no, no fucking guy with tits. I barely likely proper herms as it is. So no, not fucking retarded futa. I mean a PROPER glory hole. As if you go with their damn anatomy, mares would be the gender to have glory holes. (and urinals) So no, not r63 Twilight, Just her using a honest, equine glory hole, shoving her huge floppy horsecunt up against the hole, and getting head from the other side.

5224523 Yeah, I don't do horsecunt because I'm attracted to females. Horse cock is fine. I'm not fantasizing about horsecock. If you don't like that, you're welcome to not read.

Satch #17 · Nov 4th, 2014 · · 25 ·

5224602 Yeah, that makes total sense. "I'm attracted to females, so that's why I'm not okay with pussy, dick however, yes! Shove it in my face! The bigger and wrinklier the better!"

Why didn't you just go matching in that case and use humancock? It's only stupid to mismatch the anatomy. You wouldn't use humancock and horsecunt mix, so why do the opposite when you can just have it match perfectly by going full human?

And like said: You can just use a female glory hole. Or can't you comprehend their existence either?

5224630 There is no female gloryhole because I wasn't particularly interested in that when I wrote this. And what's more, they're cartoon ponies. They can have whatever genitals I want them to.

Satch #19 · Nov 4th, 2014 · · 26 ·

5224647 I was just explaining the concept. Considering your only seeming connection you could make, was if Twi was a guy with tits. Sides, considering your appeal for equine males might very likely be indoctrinated, do know it takes on average ~15 days to either get used to something new, like you did for the penis, or get un-used to something.

And yes, they are. There's still the keyword "ponies" however. And no matter which way you turn it, half-assing(mismatching is sloppy in the end. Period. Especially as you can't even justify it. Nor stand the counterpart of it. While not the best at examples, you're kinda a priest that only weds straight people and gay guys, but not lesbians. With the reasoning "I like chicks. I have a right to wed whom I want!" Like, your contradicting yourself in your own sentence...

5224711 No.

This is what I like.

I'm not saying that you can't like floppy wrinkled horse cunt. The more power to you if you do. I don't really care. But I find it disgusting and do not write it.

Either read the story or move on. I'm done listening to pointless, vacuous arguments.

Satch #21 · Nov 4th, 2014 · · 28 ·

5224733 Why are so many people arrogant, ignorant and/or bigots?

Well, I can at least say props in that despite the other bs, you at least let people like whatever the fuck they want. Unlike most others, that claim their pref of horsecock+human/sad excuse of pussy is the only true, and allowed preference. So kudos on that at least. Though that said: Have you even tried?

And yeah... the way you talk make it come off as it'll just contain a ton of cock worship and floppy, wrinkly horsedicks described in monologues getting off every 6 sentences, with like, one mention how Twi has a indescribable flat pussy, and how it's wet, once a chapter... so thanks but no thanks.
And can say the same to your pointless, worthless excuses. Bs lies about your fetishes and preferences isn't getting you anywhere. (I mean, really "I totally don't have a thing for horsedick... I promise... I however refuse to not write about them! They NEED to have saggy, wrinky horsecock!" Real subtle.
Still don't beat the "straight guy" that was "totally into pleasuring women" and pussy, he just felt physically sick attempt to draw anything without a 12 inch dick, or that wasn't a guy getting off. So, grats on that I guess?

5224784 I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way I can.

Shut.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

You are the most arrogant, vacuous, bigoted idiot I have ever had the displeasure of arguing with.

Assume all you fucking want about me, mate.

Here's a tip for the future: Don't sit there and argue about the contents of a story YOU HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKING READ with the writer of said story, and then go off on tangents about the story must be just cock-worship because of what said writer has a preference for!

If you want to save face, and delete all your comments, then please, go right ahead. But I'm blocking you now. And I'm going to allow your comments, with the lovely red downvote numbers they'll likely accrue from anyone with two brain cells to rub together, to stand testament to your utter stupidity.

Good day and good riddance.

5224904

(face-hoofs and plants sign ((DONT FEED THE TROLLS)) )
can we not argue over such trivial matters? personally, i like all types of cock and pussy but i prefer equine, it doesn't really bother me either way. but if you dont like one or the other that means click the back button and get on with your life. the point is, its up to the writer what gets put into a story, whether its the anatomy, characters, or story elements and no matter how much one may want to bitch about it, its not going to change their personal interests. im with the writer on this 100%.

“A-after you pushed your hoof up between my thighs I couldn’t tell you it was me! T-that would have been awkward…”

That was the best line. Hooves down. Good going Twi.

5216951 That is rule 63, not futa. Just saying. Futa means a female with a cock AND keeping her sexual orgasms as well.

5238313 Actually, no. Rule 63 is altnernate universe. This pony has always had a cock. Is male, instead of female. Rule 63 literally states 'there is a male(or female) version of it'.

This is like if Megatron was female. Or Harry Potter was female.

A character suddenly growing a cock is futa. Or dickgirl. Or herm. Or a thousand other nebulous words people have come up with to describe the same situation.

5238337 I concede your point for rule 63. Also, I am not defending your point of not liking futa (I don't either) but I just meant a female turning completely into a male is completely different than futa of Herm. Futa means a female growing a dick like you say, but they still keep their female genitalia (Or they should, but a lot of artists forget that). A Herm is anything with two sets of genitals, not just females, or something that can produce eggs and sperm to reproduce with.

5238356 Yeah, there's a thousand different words for it all. It's pretty damn confusing.

Well that argument above was ultimately a waste of time. The writing isn't so specific in these stories that it makes it impossible for you to imagine mare genitals in place of what's written there, if it's what gets you going, the story doesn't stand in your way, really.

Anyway, this was a great chapter, I quite enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

(Also I'm glad that there's at least one person out there who won't do futa. I've got nothing against it, or the people who do like it, but it's just gotten so god damn prevalent in the fandom that it's quite boring to see/read about. Especially when it comes to mare x mare stuff, cos that almost screams out "durr but if 2 gurls where do penis? How do sex?"

On an unrelated note, do you think you'll do any human female x mare stuff for the Ingress series down the road? There's a criminal lack of human x pony lesbian stuff.)

...Holy moly. That scene in the carriage where Twilight seduces Shining has to be one of the hottest things I've ever read. Seriously, wow. Kudos! ^_^

Loved it. The confrontation was great, loving Twilight's attempt to hold out on such a losing battle, only to flip it completely to her favor (And everyone elses) at the last second.

Wonder what the guards pulling the carriage will be thinking about the moaning and yells coming from the back.
"What the heck is going on back there MeatShield?"
"No idea. Maybe the food at the last stop was bad. Hey CannonFodder, how bout you go ask them if they need a break?"
"Aye aye sir."

I am definitely putting this whole collection on Favorited.

I know this is wrong but, if Shining knew this was wrong, why did he go through with it (besides the fact this is a clopfic) see, I broke his logic, yes it was wrong, but not enough for him to not do it.

Years ago I almost wrote an erotic (That's a classy way of spelling smutty) story about a brother and sister and mistaken identity at a Halloween party. I won't now, because I don't think I could top this! As others have said, Twilight seducing her brother in the carriage is wickedly hot! Thank you for a great read, Anonymous Pegasus

PS. I also just gave you the "Favorites" Gold Star!

You know what this series needs? More.

*poke poke* dead or hiatus?

7877101 It's an anthology! So it's not going to update until someone else writes a story for it orrr I write one myself. And I haven't much been in the mood for twishining in recent months/the last year

3690117
Did you write that bridge-humping story yet?

11084555
Man I was thinking about the Sydney Harbor Bridge earlier and just... unf. Those support beams. THOSE TENSION CABLES!

Login or register to comment