• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 16,663 Views, 122 Comments

The Bonds Between Lovers - The Abyss



After Shining Armor forgets their one year anniversary, Princess Cadence decides to teach him a little discipline.

  • ...
64
 122
 16,663
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 96 )

It's about damn time, you tease.:twilightsheepish:

I sense a boner in my near future...

3556560 *chuckle* we got a grammar Nazi. *burst out laughing and falling to the floor with a concussion*

Tossing it off to the side, she looked back towards the bed and said, “Come, slave.”

After what they were doing, how would he know what she meant? He cannot see the spelling of her words.

She grabbed her whip and laid several stinging welts all across her sub’s flank, leaving them a light pink from her punishments.

Even being a furry, red marks on skin being seen through fur has always seemed weird to me.

I finally came to the end of this story. I have been waiting a long time for this story's release. When I saw this story was out, I exploded with happiness. Abyss, I think I will erect a monument to your greatness. Yes, it will be a great erection, indeed. On second thought, I do not think you need another one, instead, have two ahegao. A Twilight Sparkle and a Fluttershy.:twilightoops::fluttershbad:

3556782 I prefer the term "Grammar Dalek," thank you.

Now I want orgasm-denying spells :applecry:

3556782 Lol, there ain't nothun wrong wif bein a grammer nazee! :derpytongue2:

3556392 I have no idea if you liked it or not lol

3556319 Yeah I took a few extra days to make it the best that it can be! :twilightblush:

3556828 :twilightsmile: Of course not...........or is there? *dun dun duuuuuun*

i have the same thought process as Bright Shield

I think the moral of this story is to NEVER forget your wedding anniversary.

3556894 Oh yeah! Unless you like this sort of thing, that is... :twilightblush:

I'm not that twisted. I don't even have a boyfriend and I know that a wedding anniversary with my possible future husband is something that I should never forget. I may forget names and places, but I will never forget a person's quirks, birthday and especially not an anniversary.

This was great, and well worth the wait!

And simply forgetting something is all that it takes... Hmmm...

Y'know, after thinking about the plot to this story for a bit in retrospect...

I can barely remember MY OWN birthday. It's a good thing I'm not married to Cadance.

3557450 Haha yep!

3557543 It's a good thing you aren't married to the Princess of LOVE? Yeah, I find that a little hard to believe... :twilightblush:

Iunno why, but I find femdom to be pretty hawt sometimes. All in all, this story is grand.

Haha, not bad, dude.

Not bad at all.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Excellent story! :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

really good one

“Oh, I’m right there with you buddy…” The other guard growled quietly. “Ya know, wouldn’t it be nice if they invited us in there every once in a while?”

epic

The second chapter did not disappoint. You just earned yourself an eager new follower with this featured story.

Congratulations, Cadance, you just reminded your husband of his trauma from being mind-controlled and abused by Chrysalis, by putting him through it again with no care at all for his mental health. You're a monster.

3558709 Quite the opposite in fact. While Chrysalis fucked with his mind, Cadence doesn't exert her forceful will on him.

3558709 Also, remember how they touched the tips of their horns together at the end of the second Chrysalis episode to defeat her? This spell is very similar to that.

3558864

Cadence doesn't exert her forceful will on him.

Excuse me? Let's recap, shall we? First she used her magic on him to make his mind more pliable so he doesn't resist, then she guilts him into agreeing with 'anything', then she captures him while giving him no option to refuse (due to mind control + guilt abuse) or making sure he's fully okay with it (a must for these kind of plays, anyone will tell you), then she humiliates and abuses him while making sure his body gets just enough pleasure so he won't complain, all while not assuring him even once that he's safe or that she still cares for him. Yeah, what part of this doesn't scream abuse and outright rape to you, again? The only difference between Cadance and Chrysalis here is that Cadance made his body get some pleasure out of it, but if that makes her better or actually worse than the cockroach Queen is up for debate.

3558876 Like I said in the second comment,

>> Keeper of Jericho Also, remember how they touched the tips of their horns together at the end of the second Chrysalis episode to defeat her? This spell is very similar to that.

This connection that they share is pure love. This connection lets them know the other inside and out, and the effects of the spell are very calming and soothing. This spell, however, is not similar to the one that Chrysalis used to fuck with Shining.

3558660 Haha thanks bud! Which part really did it for you? :twilightblush:

3558890
You say that, but everything in the story says otherwise. If it was your intent for the spell to be like that, then you failed to make that clear, because reading the story one assumes that Cadance's spell "soothes" or "calms" Shining Armour to the point where he is too "soothed" or "calmed" to be able to resist her. That is called mind control. Followed by all the rest Cadance did (abusing his feelings of guilt, abusing him in general, manipulating the pleasure just enough so he wouldn't complaint), one can only conclude that: 1) Cadance is an abusive monster, 2) Shining Armour got abused and borderline raped by his wife, 3) He needs help to get out of this unhealthy relationship.

3558903 Bro, you can think what you think, no one is stopping you from doing so. It's pretty obvious we both have two vastly different views on this, so can we agree to disagree? :twilightsmile:

3558900
If you're familiar with my stories, you'll know that I'm a sucker for anal play and male subjugation. Your story had these qualities in spades.

If you'd like to collaborate on any future stories, I'd be happy to share my ideas.

3558909
We already disagree, whether I "agree" to disagree with you or not, it doesn't change the fact that we were already disagreeing. What you're actually asking me is to stop the discussion because you don't want to have it.

3558919 Oh yeah, I'm quite familiar with your work. And yeah, we can do a collab sometime!

Now i see what your going to

3558909 3558876 I agree with Jericho on this one it was definitely rape, I'm all for sub/dom stuff but only if both parties knowingly agree with what is going on, in this case mind altering spells were in affect so real connect was not given. Even if you say that it is the same spell from the wedding there is still a mind altering affect, she used guilt to make him "agree" to what ever she wanted then the spell reinforced the idea that she "loved" him and was not just using him to get off.

3560119 You guys can think what you want to, but this is NOT a rape fic.

3560129 it may not be stylized as one but some of the plot devises (no pun intended) seem to lead to the idea the Shinning had little to no control over his body even in the scenes were he should have been, up to the point he seemed more like a puppet or an observer in his own body. It was not a bad story it just felt like it was trying to be a loving bondage fic when it was closer to a subtle mind control fic.

3560175 It wasn't a mind control fic at all, and Shining was in complete control of his body and mind at all times.

3560188 Realy? cause it seemed that her "soothing" made him lose all thoughts of self preservation, if the spell she used is the one she used in the show when twilight had flashbacks then it completely removes fear, anger and more then likely memories, because the fighting couple instantly stopped fighting and seem to forget why they were arguing to begin with. I said subtle mind control because the spell seemed to make them think they were in control of their body when their thoughts were being affected be the spell, so they did not fight against the effect of the spell.

3560188 There could have been a safe word. That was the only thing that I did not like, Shining Armor was not given the option of a safe word to stop it if it got too out of his comfort zone. He seemed in control of his faculties, however, he was never given the option of slowing down or stopping.

3560188
Then maybe you should make that more clear. If people are getting the wrong idea of what your story is about, you shouldn't be berating those people by telling them they're wrong, but rather ask yourself: "Alright, they got my message wrong, what can I change or improve in the story to make the message clearer to avoid future misunderstandings?". You say it is not rape. Fair enough, I'm perfectly willing to believe that you did not intend for it to be a rape fic. However, as it is, your story does not reflect your intent very well.

This can be fixed quite easily by making the effects of her spell clearer or by adding a few sentences or scenes that make it clear that Shining Armour is 1) Completely in control of himself, 2) Willingly goes along with it because he independantly made that decision and 3) Safe and in caring hooves. Do that, and I doubt people would be mistaking this for a rape fic anymore. 3560317's suggestion of a safe word is not a bad one either. It needs to be clear that Shining Armour could stop this at any given moment if he got uncomfortable or frightened.

Yeaaaaaaah, I'm all for domination, but I agree that there needs to be a distinction between domination and border - line rape.:rainbowderp: Imagine how Shining reacts AFTER this is all done. Cadance would still be his 'mistress'. It would be... well, mind control ^^;; Even IF unintended.

3560352 I'm sure more people would be apt to think as such if you didn't comment in such a rude manner.

3560605
Rude? Is this the first time your work gets critisized, may I ask? Because if you think I'm being rude, I'm inclined to think it is. I've been quite civil to you so far, explaining why I feel the way I do concerning the Cadance in your story and giving suggestions of how you could change or improve it to avoid such things from happening again in the future. That is not being rude, that is being honest. The only person I've been even remotely rude to is Cadance in this story, a fictional character, but not towards you, the author. Me being rude towards you would sound something like this: "Good god your story sucks balls do us all a favour and delete it then go slit your wrists you sorry excuse of a writer!". That is being rude. What I'm doing is not being rude, it's critisizing, which, I'd like to add, is not forbidden on this site at the moment.

3560649 3560605
He has a point Abyss. But his example of being rude was a bit... disturbing

Login or register to comment