• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 998 Views, 157 Comments

Might Be For Us - Fat1thatyoulove



The sequel to the MAybe series, part 48-50. Follow our main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the consequences of his influences on Equestria; and how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
7
 157
 998

Epilogue VI

Epilogue VI

The early morning sun has come up and slightly burnt off the cool air of last night, you were not truly able to get the best nights sleep and your body has a strange tightness to it. But you have woken up with a new found energy that carried you to and now from the hospital.

There was no real need for Spike or Violet to come with you, not really like you could have woken up the young mare anyways. But all and all you and Twilight's venture back home is a little bit more special, and you were able to clear your mind a little more from your solo trot to the hospital.

However it's end quickly comes into view as you start up a little bit of your magic to the door of the library as you hold it open for Twilight and the wrapped up foal she has in her hold.

You follow after her as you close the door behind you.

"Oh...I see you got everything ready." Twilight's trot turns towards the high chair you've moved to the table as you speak up with a little laugh, "Yep."

The lavender mare's tired out voice from yesterday does slightly hold over her, but her tone has a more prominent motherly feel of bosses as she speaks up, "The nurse said to try feeding when we got home...After that we'll see if we can get you a little nap hmm?" Her voice quickly changes to a baby like tone as her horn sparks up to a low purple that starts to unravel the purple blanket.

Twilight's slow setting of the little foal comes down to the high chair as his bottom legs come to poke just a little from the small table his front hooves no rest on.

You hold your eyes to the little colt as you watch his button eyes slowly looking around the new room Twilight has just placed him in.

However his curious eyes lock to Twilight's voice as an expertly executed baby like tone comes out, "Your home now..." A smile comes to Twilight's face as she just stares to the colt's button eyes.

To the mare's happy face Aerolight gives a wide baby like smile as a low baby like squeal runs from his open mouth, "Haa..."

The colt's word less happy sound brings a smile to your face as you just watch the little dark cream coated foal. But your ears bring a different sound as you turn to the young sleepy eyed mare that now comes down the stairs.

However your stare of the mare doesn't last long as you watch a quick scaly purple dragon dart and jump from stair to stair to get in front of her, "Oh your back, a few letters came this morning Twilight."

The lavender mare halts her trot into the kitchen for a moment as she turns to Spike, "What? Who from?"

Spike's quick pace brings him down the stairs with Violet trailing a little behind the purple dragon as he holds out a few folded letters towards Twilight.

The low chime of her magic comes over the few pieces of paper as she reads the first out loud. Really you don't pay too much attention to it though as you hold your eyes to the small foal, you know there's no likelihood of the less then one day old little colt jumping from the highchair...But no sense in taking a chance.

"Dear Twilight, please send a letter whenever you're free. Me and Cadence want to make sure your ok. I hope this letter reaches you soon, Shinning." Twilight nods her head as she floats it back to Spike, "I'll send Shining and Cadence a letter along with my parents after we get situated.

The next two letters don't have the blueish tint like the other as they come to float in front of Twilight with her low purple glow, she studies the letter for a moment as Twilight's tone takes on a more serious tone. "It's a letter from Celestia."

You move your eyes to Twilight for a moment as you speak up, "Oh ya?"

"It says they didn't find any changelings in Vanhoover, i-it says they didn't even find anypony there at all!" Twilight shakes her head to her own words as she continues, "How could she not have found anypony?"

The comment brings an uneasy feel to your mind but you hold it down as you wave your hoof to her, "I'm sure Celestia's not just going to stop looking after one day." You hold the thought as you think if over, or at least she had better not.

A sigh comes from Twilight as she turns her head back to the letter as she reads a little further, "...I've stationed one of my most trusted captain of the guards in Vanhoover's castle to continue the search and to provide a stable mind for the residents of the city until I can decide upon a permanent head for the city. I thank you both for what you've brought to my attention. And I stress that you need not worry about this..." Twilight squints to the rest of the letter as she looks up to you and then quickly to Violet, "What does she mean thank you for all you did in the Crystal Empire??"

You quickly move your magic to the letter as you float it from her and place it to the table, "No idea..." Twilight's hold over the other letter doesn't come undone though as she brings it up to her face and begins to read, "Dear students of the Unicorn school, because of recent events your first year has been cut short. We understand this is an inconvenience for you. But if you are reading this letter then we are pleased to say you have past your first year, and will be attending second year class when the school reconvenes. Sincerely Princess Luna, the new head of Canterlot’s Unicorn school."

Twilight's tone changes as she turns her eyes back to Violet, "T-that's great!"

Great? You hold a faked smile as you move a little closer to Twilight and begin to take the letter away from her, "Ya...Great." You hold the smile as you make a mental note to talk about what happened in the Crystal Empire.

However Twilight's embrace to the light purple mare doesn't come up as the low sound of a cry starts to run from the high chair you all stand near.

The sound quickly sparks a fatherly reaction as you look back to the little colt, but your hooves like Twilight have already started up towards the kitchen as you both simultaneously speak up, "I'll get the bottle."

Violet watches you two move from the room for a moment as she trots herself towards the letter Twilight just quickly floated to the table, her still sleepy eyes hold to the letter as she studies it for herself. But her stare doesn't hold for long as she turns her gaze to the now quite colt, who's button eyed gaze almost burns a hole to her turned head.
A faint smile comes to Violet's face as she looks over the little foal, for a moment the little colt copies the smile but the bubble of baby drool kind of ruins the happy little colt's mouth slightly ruins his attempt.

Violet squints to the drool a little as her horn starts up to the blue towel you have set out on the table before you left. The light purple mare's magic slowly floats the towel to the foal's mouth as she gives it a quick wipe. As the towel floats from the colt's now closed baby confused mouth the sounds of Twilight and your hooves start to turn the quiet morning library into a bustling start as your new way of life begins to take hold to the house.



- - -
(Somewhere in Equestria)

The sound of a crackling fire holds to the world outside as the white mare with a slight burnt scar on her left side continues to hold her eyes shut. The mare's combed pink mane lays to one side with a slight regal curl, however the perfectly set mane shifts a little as the sound of hooves comes to the mare's ears her eyes open and she looks to the area around her.

The dark stone walls that just barely dance to light from the few large flamed touches that sit to either side of the mare's throne give the the old castle's walls a desolate and cooled feel. There's no regal red carpet that the white stallion that continues to trot closer up towards the mare's throne and there's no carved wood arches that led up to a neatly kept room that sit above and around the old castle's room.

"Your majesty..." The strange voiced stallion takes a right front kneeling bow as he pauses for a moment, but his voice comes back as she looks to the pink maned mare, "Discord did not lie, we now know the location."

The Countess nods her head as she holds her green eyes to the stallion, "Good." The mare's words pause as she looks around the old castle's room, "...But I believe we deserve better accommodations."

Her hooves slowly come from the throne's cushion as they set to the barren and dusty stone floor as she begins to trot to the doors the stallion just came in thought. The stallion follows after her as his coat's bright whiteness and blonde maned color starts to become the normal sleek black and greenish blue mane, "Yes Queen."

The words bring a nod from the mare as she brings her trot to the door as she starts to look up towards the ceiling, "Equestria now knows that the Changelings remain...I think it's time we stop squandering in the shadows of Canterlot’s reach."

A nod comes from the changeling stallion as his new bug eyes turn to the green glowing roof, the thousands of slimy green slightly transparent pods that hang to the ceiling brings a unique glow to the large room that sits before them.

The deep green glow holds the mare's white face as a smile comes over her, "Rest well..."

End?
^ lol, click there.

Comments ( 7 )

Says epilogue VI

Then V

...


I demand a sequel

3337909

Ya when I wrote this I thought it was at 5 for Epilogue...But it's at 6 :derpytongue2:

3360899

Why do you all want to kill me so? :rainbowderp:

3957005

:raritydespair: Oh god! :raritycry: Fix the spelling Fatty! Go go go

3959654 *Gnarf*


3959653 Any way ^^

:rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment