• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 8,974 Views, 71 Comments

Cream the Rabbit comes to Ponyville - AngelShy24



Cream & Cheese gets transported to Ponyville of Equestria.

  • ...
16
 71
 8,974

Back Home Again!

More than a whole day had passed since Cream and Cheese disappeared and came into Ponyville of Equestria; but in their world, more than 2 days had passed since they left. Cream’s mother, Vanilla, was at her house lamenting over the sudden disappearance of her daughter and her Chao.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy just finished trying another go in finding them… but they were still unsuccessful in their search. Vanilla was desperately worried and was beginning to lose hope.

“Where on earth is she?!” Vanilla sobbed, “It’s been more than 2 days since Cream and Cheese vanished and we still can’t find them anywhere; what if something terrible has happened to them?!”

“Don’t worry, Vanilla,” said Amy, “I’m sure they’re okay wherever they are.”

“Though they have been gone for quite a while, don’t you think?” stated Tails.

Amy suddenly gave Tails a little flick on his ear and lightly scowled at him, “You’re not helping.”

“It’s… it’s okay,” Vanilla responded while wiping away some tears, “maybe… I should just give up; you guys have gone at it long enough for me.”

All of them gasped and looked over at her like she lost her mind.

“You can’t be serious, right?” said Sonic as he walked into the room, “This is Cream and Cheese we’re talking about here! If your decision now is to give up then fine; but I won’t rest until I do find them, no matter how long it takes!”

“Me too!” shouted Tails.

“I agree!” said Amy.

“Same here,” said Knuckles who was nearby meditating.

“Even the Chaotix are doing what they can to find them;” Sonic continued, “They are just as precious to us as they are to you and we won’t give up!”

Amy smiled and just sighed from Sonic’s speech, “I love it how he stays so cool and never gives up.”

Tails and Knuckles just rolled their eyes and groaned.

“Th-thank you… Sonic,” said Vanilla as she calmed herself down, “you guys are too kind. I don’t know what went over me.”

“It’s okay,” Sonic responded, “you were just feeling overstressed and that’s understandable. But don’t worry, we will find them; I mean it’s not like they’re suddenly going to show up out of the blue and walk right through that door.”

Suddenly, the door did start to open… very slowly. Everyone except Vanilla looked over and saw two small figures poke their heads into the doorway. One of them spoke in a very familiar voice.

“Hello?”

They all gasped upon seeing who it was and it seemed that they weren’t dreaming.

“Um… V-V-Vanilla,” Sonic stuttered, “you might want to turn around and see this.”

Vanilla suddenly got up slowly and turned around to see who was at the door; and much to her surprise, there standing at the door… was her daughter, Cream and her friend, Cheese. She was almost at a loss for words when she saw the miraculous sight in front of her.

“Is… is that you… Cream?” she said with tears in her eyes.

Cream was smiling with some slight tears in her eyes as well, “Hi, mother.”

“Chao, chao!”

Vanilla practically ran over to her daughter and latched her arms around her and Cheese and held onto them tightly while crying some more.

“Well…” thought Sonic to himself, “I guess I stand corrected.”

“Oh Cream,” Vanilla sobbed, “I missed you two so much!”

Cream and Cheese couldn’t help hugging her back and sobbing as well, “We’ve missed you too, mommy!”

“Chao!”

The others just stood there enjoying the miraculous heartwarming scene; and they were all smiling… even Knuckles was smiling, slightly.

Vanilla broke away from her daughter and looked at her in the eyes, “Do you have any idea of how worried sick I was about you?! I feared that that something absolutely terrible had happened and I would never see you again!”

“We’re sorry for making you worry so much;” Cream responded, “but we’re back now.”

“So, Cream…” said Tails suddenly, “Eggman didn’t capture you, right?”

Cream just shook her head, “No way; Eggman had nothing to do with what happened.”

“So what did happen to you two;” asked Amy, “where did you two go?”

“You wouldn’t believe it! Cheese and I were out in the fields picking flowers, and then we came inside this secret cave that we had no idea about, and there… we found a Chaos Emerald!”

“A Chaos Emerald?!” shouted Sonic.

“Yeah; but we don’t have it anymore. But for some reason, it opened this portal in the cave and me and Cheese got sucked in. And before we knew it, we found ourselves in a completely different world… inhabited by… Ponies!”

“Chao!”

Suddenly, the whole room went silent and they were staring at them quite awkwardly; even Vanilla.

“Seriously,” said Knuckles, “Ponies? Sounds like a little girl’s fantasy dream to me.”

“What’s wrong,” scowled Cream, “you don’t think it’s true?!”

“I’m just saying, a world inhabited by ponies; that’s just… weird.”

“Did you really appear in a world full of ponies, Cream?” asked Vanilla.

“Yes I did… we did! I’m not lying, honest!”

“I believe her,” said Sonic suddenly.

“What, really?” stated Knuckles.

“Well sure; I mean if Cream says that she and Cheese were transported to a world of ponies, then that’s what happened.”

Amy and Tails had believed her too and asked her some questions.

“Were they all nice ponies?” asked Amy.

“They were all very nice; although there was one that was just downright evil!”

“Were there other animals there too,” asked Tails.

“Plenty of them!”

“Chao!”

Vanilla gave Cream another hug, “Well I believe you too, Cream. But no matter what happened all this time, the point is that you two are back home safely.”

“Yeah, I know… and it’s good to be back home; but even though you guys do believe me, I just wish that I had something to show you to you guys as proof.”

Suddenly, Cheese noticed something inside the pocket of Cream’s dress. He got her attention and pointed to her dress pocket.

“Chao! Chao, chao, chao!”

“What’s that, Cheese? Huh, is there something in my pocket?”

She reached in her pocket and pulled out a folded 4x6 piece of paper.

“What could this be?”

However, when she unfolded it, it wasn’t just a piece of paper… it was a photo; a photo of the main pony friends that she and Cheese met in the other world.

“Oh my… oh my goodness! Mother, guys, look; it’s them!”

The others came over and saw the photo; and they couldn’t believe their eyes.

“Well I’ll be…” said Sonic.

“See everyone, see!? That’s them; these are the ponies that we met! The yellow one here is Fluttershy; she took real good care of me and Cheese while we were there! And these two, Luna and Celestia, they’re the rulers of their land!”

They were all blown away as Cream told them about each of them and how nice they were. It sounded like they had quite the experience.

“Wow, look at all of them,” said Amy, “they are real!”

Sonic made a little snicker at Knuckles, “So Knuckles, still think it was just a girl’s fantasy dream?”

“Oh like you weren’t thinking of something like that at first.”

“So Cream,” said Tails, “now that we’ve seen proof, exactly how did you and Cheese get back?”

“That’s easy;” Cream responded, “our friends used their own power to focus on the one emerald that we had with us and drew in the other emeralds from this world to the other ! And then, they simply used the emeralds to open a portal back here; it was so amazing!”

Everyone was quite intrigued by her story and Sonic himself was kinda wishing that he could have been there to make new discoveries on his own.

“So that explains why the few emeralds that we already had suddenly disappeared,” said Tails, “Great, now we have to find them all over again.”

“No sweat, Tails,” said Sonic giving him a thumbs up, “it’ll be fun trying to find them all again!”

Vanilla felt very proud of her daughter; it sounded like she had quite the adventure while she was missing.

“You know, Cream, if you want to, we would love to hear all about what you and Cheese went through in that world.”

The others nodded and agreed; but Knuckles wasn’t quite up to it.

“Not me; I’ll go and contact the Chaotix and tell them that the search is over.”

And with that, he left and closed the door behind him. Cream just smiled and became very excited along with Cheese.

“I’m so excited; I can’t wait to tell you guys all about it! Cheese and I helped take down a bad guy!”

“Chao!”

Cream’s mother and her friends were in for a heck of a story; and based on it, it seemed that she was really growing up.

-----

That’s the story of Cream and Cheese’s wonderful adventure in Ponyville… well, technically Equestria. To both of them, and Fluttershy and the rest of the pony gang, it was completely unknown of when their worlds would cross paths again; that is if it was even possible to do so in a simpler way. But every time Cream looks at her photo souvenir that she displayed in her room, she remembers her time with Fluttershy and it always reminds her of a well taught lesson…

No matter the obstacle that befalls on you, or how soft and kind your heart is… there is no force stronger than the power… of Friendship.

Author's Note:

Okay, I admit it, the ending line was kind of corny...
but I think it ends this story well.

Comments ( 6 )

....Do you think...you'll write a sequel? Maybe with Cream and Cheese returning along with her mother and Vector? Maybe a few others?....Please:fluttercry:?

Great story will there be a sequel?

Sometimes, the most corniness of saying is just the right way to describe something, and that one is definitely the right way to describe it! Congrat on completing a wonderful story and can't wait to see more from you!

It was a good adventure which has sadly ended.:twilightsmile:
I do hope to see more good things from you.:pinkiesmile:

1940310>>1939944
No plans for a sequel; um...sorry.:fluttershyouch:
But if I run out of ideas down the road, I could think of something.:applejackunsure:

I guess it would have been a lot more logical if they had wished for a stable portal between their worlds rather than just one to get Cream home. Just my opinion. :applejackunsure:
But there really is much for a sequel. Friends meeting again, enemies to be taken down, worlds to discover and friendships to be made.
Think about it. Maybe when you're bored you can come up with something. :pinkiesmile:

Dragon:moustache:

Login or register to comment