• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 8,972 Views, 71 Comments

Cream the Rabbit comes to Ponyville - AngelShy24



Cream & Cheese gets transported to Ponyville of Equestria.

  • ...
16
 71
 8,972

2 Kind Hearts... together as One

“Sorry I’m a little late; guess it was good thinking for me to request that chariot ride here.”

Cream, Fluttershy and Angel were just saved in the nick of time from a magic controlled Cheese by Twilight Sparkle.

“Twilight,” shouted Fluttershy, “thank goodness you’re finally here… not that we couldn’t handle this ourselves.”

“Twilight?!” shouted Solar Dusk, “The Twilight… as in Twilight Sparkle?!”

“The one and only,” Twilight responded with a prideful smirk, “And you are the one that has causing a bit of trouble for our dimensional visitors, Leone!”

“Um… actually, that’s a cover name for him, Miss Sparkle,“ said Cream, “It’s actually Solar Dusk.”

“Really? Huh, could’ve fooled me.”

The others saw Cheese punching and bounding around in Twilight’s aura bubble, and Twilight realized that she had to hang on pretty tight on the little creature.

“Now then, Solar Dusk; can you explain to me exactly of what you were about to do to my friends?”

Solar just chuckled, “Wouldn’t you like to know, most faithful student of Celestia.”

“So you know about that;” Twilight just smirked, “of course.”

“Miss Sparke,” said Cream, “this jerk of a pony is more of a jerk than we thought; he’s an evil jerk!”

“Evil? Why does that not surprise me?”

“He’s controlling Cheese with that stupid purple gem he has on his neck; and he was planning to use it on us when we found him! Oh… and he also used to work for the princess too.”

“What?!” Twilight exclaimed, “he used to work for Celestia?! For what, being the royal fool?”

They all started to laugh at Twilight’s joke, even Angel was on his backside cracking up; but Solar was scowling at them growling.

“I excavated and manufactured gems for the Princess, thank you very much!”

“Well, you definitely stooped down from your other level, haven’t you?”

“Much lower than you think,” said Fluttershy, “Because Celestia didn’t approved his special manufactured gems he created and destroyed all his work towards it, he tried to use it to control her; but he failed.”

“Well of course,” Twilight scoffed, “one can’t just simply control Celestia’s mind; no matter how powerful you are.”

Solar Dusk suddenly smiled and started to laugh lowly.

“Um, why is he laughing;” said Cream nervously, “Was that last comment supposed to be a joke that I’m not supposed to get?”

“Why the uplifting laughter all of a sudden,” said Twilight.

“Because… I think it’s so cute the way you guys think that you’ve won.”

“Say what?”

“It’s true that I wasn’t able to succeed back then; but that’s only because I wasn’t rightfully prepared for it. But since then, I had plenty of time to study and research over my information that was still planted in my head and figured out a way to make it stronger; surprisingly, this little Chao creature right here turned out to be my lifesaver. Who could’ve guessed that this little guy had so much potential energy packed inside of him!”

“Oh Cheese,” said Cream worryingly.

Suddenly, Solar held up a metal container that housed another one of his magical controlled gem collars. However, this collar seemed to be emanating with more magical energy than any of his other ones.

“Oh no,” said Twilight, “Cream how can you explained this?!”

“Back in our world, there’s a giant gem called the Master Emerald that basically controls all of the individual emeralds I told you about. A guardian guards it power, and from him… the… Chao draws power from it as well.”

“Well… that would explain it.”

“All of this talk about gems and power is getting me so interested in wanting to see your world more, little rabbit girl. But beside that fact, now that I have this, I finally have enough power to seize Celestia’s mind. And with her power by my side, all of Equestria will finally realize my true brilliance in magical science!”

Cream felt really upset. She felt that if Solar Dusk succeeds, all of Equestria will be in grave danger because of herself and Cheese.

“Heh heh… yeah,” said Twilight sarcastically, “that’s not going to happen. I’m going to stop you here before that even happens!”

“Oh, and by the way,” said Solar with a smile, “that little plastic ball you call a shield that’s around the little Chao won’t hold against my power for long.”

Suddenly, Cheese started to cause some cracks to appear in Twilight’s shield, and eventually broke through it.

“No way! How can he be this strong?!”

Cheese then charged at Twilight to tackle her down, but it was avoided as Angel dived into him and tackled him into the ground.

“*Gasp* Oh that’s right,” said Twilight, “What’s Angel doing here?”

“Never mind that, Miss Sparkle,” said Cream, “You have to stop that meanie! We’ll try and save Cheese, okay!?”

“Okay; sure.”

Cream and Fluttershy both ran over to where Angel was wrestling with Cheese on the ground in hoping that they could save Cheese without Solar’s interference.

“I don’t think so,” he said as fired a beam in their direction.

However, Twilight intercepted it with a beam of her own.

“Excuse me, but I think your attention should be on me now.”

“You got to be joking,” Solar scoffed, “Even if you are studying under Celestia, you’re nowhere near as powerful as me!”

“Maybe not, but you’d be surprised what I’ve survived thanks to Celestia’s training.”

“Then why don’t you show me… how strong you are!”

Two magical powers suddenly clashed as Twilight and Solar went at it exchanging blows of different magic spells. Meanwhile, Angel was struggling with Cheese on the ground. It was still overwhelming to them of how all of this is going on and Solar Dusk could keep his magical hold on Cheese and the rest of the animals in the cages. He must have trained himself hard or something.

“Hold him there, Angel,” said Fluttershy, “Let’s see if we can pull this collar off this time.”

“No, wait!” shouted Cream, “Don’t you remember what happened when Angel tried to pull it off; he got seriously hurt! We have to stop this some other way!”

“But how?”

Suddenly, Angel was thrown off by Cheese and Fluttershy caught him again. Cream used this opportunity to try and reach him again.

“Cheese, please! You have to remember! It’s me, your best friend, Cream! Don’t you want to leave here and go back home?!”

Cheese stared in her direction and he didn’t seem to be attacking at first. Cream slowly approached him to see if he could understand her; but suddenly, Cheese dashed at her without warning and Cream just barely dodged it by a hair.

“Cheese, Stop! I’m your friend, not your enemy!” She dodged another one of his flybys just barely, “Snap out of it!”

Cream had to continuously dodge her Chao friend as he kept on dashing at her over and over. At one moment she bended so far backwards that she almost lost her balance and Cheese zipped under her feet that caused her to fall backwards on her back. As she was getting up, Cheese was charging at her again; but she wouldn’t be able to block him in time. However, Angel took care of that by tackling him again; but instead of falling on the floor Cheese gains his balance and grabbed Angel and started to spin him around very fast in a tornado-like motion.

“Oh no!” Cream yelled.

Angel was then thrown out of the spin at a quick, dangerous velocity.

“Angel!” shouted Fluttershy.

She quickly flew as fast she could and got in front of Angel’s path. She caught him, but the impact caused her fly backwards into a wall; “OOF!” But she was just glad that she cushioned Angel’s landing blow.

“W-we’re… o-o-okay.”

Cream stood up again and stood her ground as she stared back at her brainwashed friend with determined eyes.

“Cheese, that’s enough; you have to stop this right now! That meanie, Solar Dusk, is controlling you! You have to break from it; I know you can!”

Cheese looked at her with a low growl and dashed at her again; but Cream didn’t move.

“Cream, watch out!” shouted Fluttershy.

But of no surprise, Cream had caught Cheese and was holding on with all her strength trying to withstand Cheese’s brute strength while looking deep into his eyes.

“I don’t care how strong Solar’s magic is; we’ve been friends forever and share a huge friendship bond. That’s stronger than what Solar’s magic will be any day!”

Cheese’s controlled aggressiveness somehow started to reduce a little as he saw a single tear slide down Cream’s face. He was still struggling but Cream could suddenly see a little bit of her real friend showing.

“Huh? *Gasp!* Fight it, Cheese; fight it!”

Cheese did seem to be acting a bit odd all of a sudden. It was like he was trying to fight against Solar’s magic, but Cream’s strong compassion was causing him to try even harder. Cream could sense it too, but she had to do something to help him. Then she looked down at the collar around his neck and remembered what happened when Angel tried to pull it off. However, she felt like she had no other choice.

“No, I have to do this.”

Fluttershy realized what she was about to do and panicked as she reached for the collar.

“Cream, wait!”

Cream suddenly grabbed onto the collar and started to pull on it with all her might. The same shocking magic surge went throughout Cream’s body, but she was doing her best to resist it. Even though she was in pain, nothing was going to stop her from saving her friend from Solar’s magical hold.

“Oh dear, oh dear!” said Fluttershy to herself.

Cream could suddenly feel the collar slowly starting to break apart; she was making huge progress! She knew that she went through worse things than this so she knew that this was nothing to her. She kept pulling and pulling and the collar became looser within some seconds.

“A-almoo… st…”

Then right at the brink of collapsing, the collar around Cheese’s neck finally broke apart, and the dark gem within it flew up in the air and onto the ground. Cream collapsed on the ground partially while groaning and holding her head tight from the pain. She was wondering if she was successful; but then she heard a familiar sound.

“Chao?”

“Huh, Ch-Cheese?”

She looked up to see Cheese over her and looking down at her with normal looking eyes wondering if she was okay.

“Cheese, is… is that really you?”

Cheese smiled and held his arms forward at her feeing happy, “Chao, Chao!”

Despite how tired she was, Cream jumped up and gave her Chao friend a huge hug while leaking tears of joy.

“Oh, Cheese! You’re okay, and you’re back!” I knew that meanie’s magic couldn’t last forever on you!”

“Way to go, Cream,” shouted Fluttershy in total relief, “you did it! That was impressive; scary… but impressive!”

“Mm-hmm; our friendship bond will never be severed by anyone!”

Angel then came hopping up beside her and held up the gem that fell out of the collar that used to be on Cheese.

“Thanks, Angel,” said Cream while grabbing the gem, and then looking at it with an annoyed expression, “I know just what to do with this.”

She suddenly threw it on the ground beside her and then crushed it under her feet to little pieces.

“There we go. What Solar mentioned from the Princess is right; these are nothing but a monstrosity!”

They all suddenly looked to their side and saw Twilight Sparkle in a magic duel against Solar Dusk; and it seemed that she was getting a bit exhausted.

“You’re… pretty good…” said Solar while panting slightly, “for an understudy of the Princess.”

“Thanks; you’re… not bad either,“ Twilight responded, “… for an evil mindless jerk.”

“Keep on making jokes, but it seems that you’re getting a bit tired; you’re in no shape to provoke me.”

Twilight didn’t want to give it away, but she was getting tired. Despite her training, Solar’s magic still proved to be stronger than hers; and Solar could see it in her expression.

“You’re using a lot of power against me, aren’t you?” he said with a sinister smile, “A lot more than you usually can. Heh; so much for Celestia’s #1 student.”

“Oh no, Miss Shy!” shouted Cream, “Come on, we have to help Miss Sparkle!”

“We… w-we do?” said Fluttershy nervously.

“Of course; we have to stop Solar ourselves. We have to be brave!”

Fluttershy thought about it and then realized that she did come this far, and that took her some real guts! She did feel brave and she had some friends beside her to help her.

“Y… you’re right! You’re right! Let’s go teach this unicorn some manners!”

-----

Solar was approaching Twilight who was trying to stand strong, but was just too exhausted.

“Well, well… it seems that I’ll have yet another pawn to control when I overthrow Celestia,” said Solar while chuckling to himself, “And best of all, she wouldn’t lift a single hoof against you.”

“You’d be surprised,” Twilight responded while breathing heavily, “Celestia would do anything she’d have to… to protect her land. And don’t think that the royal ponies and the rest of my friends won’t hesitate to try and stop you.”

Solar got up in Twilight’s face while holding up another one of his collars holding one of his dark gems, “Why don’t we worry about that once I absorb the consciousness out of your mind.”

“Hey, Solar Dusk,” shouted Cream nearby, “Absorb this!”

Solar suddenly looked to his side and saw Fluttershy flying at him with Cream riding on back. Before he even knew what hit him, Cream stretched out her foot and gave him a quick fly-by kick in the face. He fell flat on the floor and groaned out of frustration.

“That was great,” said Cream, “I hit it right on the bulls-eye!”

Solar quickly got up and glared into their direction, “You are going to be sorry that you did that. Quick, my little Chao, get them!”

But Cheese didn’t come to his aid.

“Um, hello; little Chao? Where is that ungrateful little…”

Suddenly, he looked over at Cream and saw Cheese floating beside her wearing a scowling face and no gem collar.

“Chao, chao, chao!”

Angel even gave him another one of his raspberries to mock him.

“What the… but how?! How did you take it off; and why didn’t I realized it?!”

Twilight smirked and shook her head, “Wow; for somepony as powerful as you, it must be embarrassing to know that you didn’t even sense that.”

“SILENCE!!!”

“You could’ve never had kept me and Cheese apart for long!” Cream exclaimed, “Our bond as friends will make us stronger than any of your stupid spells combined!”

“Chao!”

“Now you’re just speaking nonsense, ya little brat!”

“W-we’ve tried to be nice, Solar,” said Fluttershy who hesitated a bit in her speech, “but… but now we’re going to have to stop you ourselves!”

“Don’t make me laugh,” Solar chuckled, “You two are too soft and kind-hearted to do any form of fighting!”

“Even kind-hearted creatures like us have to fight sometimes,” shouted Cream, “even if we don’t want to. And our kindness and tender hearts is not what makes us weak, it’s what makes us strong!”

“So… your cutsie-wootsie, innocent, kind hearts is what makes you strong, huh?” said Solar in an annoyed tone, “Then come on; try and stop me!”

Fluttershy and Cream got ready and charged at Solar again; but he was ready. He fired a beam at them to make sure they stayed down this time…

“Cheese!”

But then, Cheese responded to Cream’s command and automatically deflected the beam to the side with his little hands.

“What the…” Solar exclaimed.

Then right after the beam, Cheese gave Solar a good ol’ uppercut blow across the chin… sending him up in the air.

“Now, Miss Shy!”

Fluttershy quickly thrusted her flank upward while running to ricochet Cream in the air to meet Solar. She gave him a cute little smirk before knocking him back down with a painful downward kick.

“Wow, I’ve never felt so alive:” said Fluttershy feeling slightly excited, “It feels so wonderful!”

Cream landed down on Fluttershy and yelled, “Again, Miss Shy!”

Fluttershy complied as they charged towards Solar again.

“Oh… no you don’t,” said Solar as he got back up.

He casted a spell that form little energy spheres and was rapidly shooting at them. Fortunately, Cheese was there again and blocked every one. Cream then quickly ricocheted from Fluttershy’s flank again and glided forward and knocked Solar down again. Then, Angel followed up by stepping on his face and doing a little rapid stomp before hopping off feeling satisfied.

“Yes, two for two!” shouted Cream with excitement.

Solar was slowly getting back up groaning and feeling a bit insulted, “How… how can they be so strong!?”

“Come on, Miss Shy,” said Cream, “Let’s go and prove that we kind creatures are no pushovers!”

Suddenly, a bright glow suddenly surrounded the both of them and some kind of object was forming around Fluttershy’s neck.

“Oh my,” said Cream, “Is that…”

“The Element of Kindness!” Fluttershy replied.

They both looked at each other and nodded their heads while smirking. Solar once again saw them coming towards him. He had enough; so he casted a wide shield around him and charged up his horn.

“Go Down!”

He fired a massive beam right towards the group; but as they charged, a huge neon shield in the form of Fluttershy’s element emanated in front of them. The beam made contact but was quickly absorbed by the Element’s shield. Solar started to perspire when they made impact against his shield; he was actually struggling against their power to keep his shield stabilized.

“Ah shoot…”

But it proved worthless as they broke through and rammed into Solar once more as he kept skipping across the ground and tasted it in the process. Soon afterwards, the Element suddenly vanished out of view.

“That was… Awesome!” shouted Cream in excited shock, “Wasn’t that awesome, Miss Shy?”

“Y-yeah, it was. I… I-I didn’t even know that I could do that!”

“It was all of us; you, me and Cheese, working together!”

Cream suddenly felt a little tug on her leg and she looked down and saw Agnel pointing at himself. She just giggled as she picked him up, “Oh yeah, and you too, Angel.”

“I have to admit,” said Twilight as she staggered over to them, “you guys were pretty awesome. I guess you and you’re little Chao friend can hold your own… just like you said.”

“Of course; but you know, Angel actually came in here and rescued us first before you did. If he didn’t come in here and prolong Solar Dusk and bought you some time, we would’ve all been under his control.”

Twilight just came over and patted Angel on the head, “Pretty impressive. Guess it’s a good thing that you didn’t listen to their request of staying at home in Ponyville, huh?”

Solar was starting to get up again after being rammed down into the ground; he was panting from his own exhaustion.

“This is… impossible; how can I be beaten by these… pansies!?”

“Give it up, Solar Dusk,” said Twilight, “I’m afraid you have been beaten. I think you have a date with Princess Celestia’s royal court.”

Solar couldn’t believe it; he had the upper hand earlier and if Angel hadn’t butted in, he probably would’ve won.

“Darn these ungrateful miscreants,” he thought to himself, “My whole plan is ruined! If only I had placed my amnesia spell on that rabbit and her pony friend, no force would be against me and no pony would’ve been looking for them… because they would have no idea who they…”

Suddenly, a sinister, yet gleeful smile came upon on his face as a brilliant idea came to him, “Yes, yes, that’s it! It’s foolproof; why didn’t I come up with this last minute plan before?!”

“W-what are you talking about,” said Fluttershy hesitantly, “Y-you’re beat; you can’t try to run away anymore.”

“Perhaps not, but I should’ve came up with a back-up plan in case I was caught. But now I do; all I have to do is… cast my reflective amnesia spell… on me!”

“What; why would you want to do that?” questioned Cream, “If you do that, then all you’ll do is erase the memory of yourself from everyone’s minds and no one will know who you are and…” Suddenly she gasped, “Oh no!”

“Oh yes! Once I cast it on me, no pony will know me anymore! They’ll have no memory of seeing me, knowing about me, or even knowing what I have done; including Celestia herself! I’ll have a clean start, and recapture all of you easily, and no pony will ever see my scheme coming, and all of Equestria will be under my brilliance!”

Solar casted the spell up in the air in the form of a sphere so it would come back down on him and activate the effects on him.

“Stop!” said Cream as she ran towards him; but then Twilight quickly brought up her hoof to block her path.

“Miss Sparkle, what are you doing; we have to stop him!”

Twilight just shook her head and smirked, “Just trust me on this.”

The spell landed on Solar and there was a bright light that literally lit up the whole room. Once it was done, Solar started to laugh out loud feeling that he was home free.

“Yes, it worked! Now no one will remember me, and my ingenious plan can continue! Revenge will be mine!”

“Um, Miss Sparkle,” said Cream suddenly, “What happened? He did the spell, but I still remember him.”

“What…” said Solar.

Twilight just looked at Solar with an amused expression, “We all still do, Cream.”

Solar was wondering what was going on; why did they still remember him? He did the same procedure over again, but when he looked at them again, their expressions didn’t change.

“Sorry, we still remember you,” said Fluttershy.

“No… no, no, no; why isn’t the spell working!?”

“Well,” said Twilight, “if you were a true genius that you claimed yourself to be, you would know that certain spells… like the reflective amnesia spell, has no effect on the caster.”

Solar felt furious; he almost got away with it again, but came up short once again from a drawback.

“No! This isn’t fair! This can’t be happening to me! This was supposed to be my moment to shine!”

Solar then saw Cream and Cheese suddenly in front of him and caused him to startle as they glared at him.

“Game over, Solar Dusk!”

The last thing Solar saw was Cream’s Chao friend, Cheese charging at him at full speed; then his whole world went black.

-----

Solar Dusk was out on the ground like a light, and a huge bruise was seen on his cheek; left by Cheese who knocked him out with one strike.

“Wow, impressive strength,” said Twilight feeling shocked; “Now I realize why I was struggling a bit with my magic against him earlier.”

“Cheese and I do make an excellent team! We don’t usually like to fight, but sometimes we have to. When it comes to protecting loved ones, every bit helps.”

Cheese agreed, “Chao!”

“Well thank Celestia, everything is okay, and that you guys are okay.”

Fluttershy was looking over at all the cages with the different animal creatures and realized something different about them.

“Hey, um… guys, the animals are all out of their trance. Shouldn’t we… you know… let them loose?”

“Good idea, Fluttershy,” said Twilight, “Now that Solar’s magic is not active, it should be easier to take off those collars now. You and Angel can get those things off and set them free.”

“Right,” agreed Fluttershy; along with Angel who did an understanding salute.

“Cream and Cheese, care to help me break a few hundred gems with me?”

“Sure thing,” shouted Cream, “Ready to ruin Solar’s work, Cheese?”

“Chao!”

-----

Solar soon woke up and found himself wrapped in a trap spell that came from Twilight. Plus… he soon realized something different about his surroundings.

“What the… the gems; MY GEMS! They’re all smashed to pieces!”

“Well, we had to do it,” said Ceram nearby, “After all, they were all defective anyway.”

“We also released all of the creatures that you captured and were controlling against their will, “ said Fluttershy, “and they all left already… w-well, all except one.”

Suddenly walking up to Solar… was the random Changeling who was not happy as it kicks Solar in the face; making him fall over on his back. It then loomed over him and gave him a fearful growl.

“You have a lot of nerve doing what you did. You better be lucky I don’t sick my Queen on you.”

It then thank the others again for setting it free and then went on its way.

“We really didn’t want to do all of this to you, Solar,” said Cream while standing over beside him, “but you were nothing but a big, evil jerk who wanted to take over everything with your evil things! You’re just like someone Cheese and I know back in our world.”

“You idiots… ruined… everything!” shouted Solar, “I should’ve never come to Ponyville.”

“Well thankfully… you did,“ said Twilight while smirking, “You sure saved us a lot of trouble finding out who you were.”

Solar was struggling against Twilight’s trap spell trying to get back at her, “Wipe off that stupid smirk on your face! Show somepony older than you some respect!”

“Unfortunately, you don’t deserve any!” said a familiar voice.

They all looked to their side and saw a whole bunch of royal night soldiers enter the room; led in by…

“Princess Luna!” they all shouted.

“Bring thou ungrateful traitor of our sister to thee!” she ordered to her guards.

Solar was soon brought over and dropped in front of Luna, who was scowling down upon him with angered eyes.

“P-P-Princess L-Luna,” said Solar nervously, “wh-what an honor seeing you… here… in my presence. I’m pretty sure whatever Celestia told you about me were a bit exaggerated, right? Maybe you can cut me a break… y-y-you’re majesty.”

Luna’s guards backed up as she straightens her throat and took a deep a breath; then she let it all out.

“DO NOT SHOW US SUCH A RESPECTFUL GESTURE AFTER EVERYTHING THOU HAVE DONE TO OUR SISTER!!! SHE BROUGHT THOU INTO HER OWN CASTLE AND GAVE THOU A GOOD USE FOR THOU SPECIAL TALENT!!! THEN JUST BECAUSE MY SISTER DIDN’T APPROVE OF YOUR RESEARCH, YOU PLANNED TO GAIN REVENGE AGAINST HER AND TAKE OVER OUR LAND!!!?”

Solar couldn’t say anything because he was too much in shock from Luna’s very loud Canterlot voice. Cream and Cheese stood there feeling a bit shocked as well, but they were quite impressed.

“Take thou away out of our sight,” ordered Luna to her guards.

They complied and dragged Solar out of their view. Cream and Cheese then walked up to Luna feeling very cheerful.

“Wow, you have very impressive, strong lungs, Princess Luna!” said Cream.

“Chao, Chao!”

“Thank you, child,” Luna replied, “You two must be our little dimensional visitors.”

“We sure are! Miss Shy, and Miss Sparkle treated us very well and we like it here… despite what we had to go through.”

“Chao.”

Luna just slightly nodded her head, “Yes… Solar Dusk; we hast never heard of him until thy sister told us recently. We guess she didn’t wish to dwell on… thy past. So... is everypony here okay after Solar’s shenanigans?”

“Yeah, we all are,” said Fluttershy, “Cream and Cheese are the ones who actually took Solar down; they are very brave little creatures.”

“We made the decision to come down here to give any assistance, while our sister continued to research over the purple gem that you allowed us to borrow.”

“The Chaos Emerald!” shouted Cream.

“Chao, chao!”

“Any luck finding a way for them to get back to their home?” asked Twilight.

“We are making a breakthrough, but do not expect any confirmation of it just yet.”

Luna then looked at Cream and rubbed the top of her head, “Thou should do your best to get a good night’s sleep, young ones; thou will need it.”

Cream just giggled, “We will.”

Luna then looked at everyone there and requested, “Does thou wish a ride back to Ponyville on our Chariot?”

That… would be wonderful, your highness,” said Twilight with relief.

Luna began to lead Twilight and the others out of the mountain and Fluttershy noticed Cream walking beside her smiling, and lightly humming to herself with Cheese with her close by.

“You seem to feel a whole lot better, Cream. I feel relieved that that you and Cheese are back together again; I really didn’t like seeing you sad.”

“It’s okay, Miss Shy,” Cream responded, “I may have felt very sad mostly today, but I had a great time here, and I got to go on an adventure unlike any I’ve ever been on! I will miss this world when we go, but I will always remember it for as long as I live!”

“It’s great to hear you say that, Cream. When we get back to Ponyville, you and Cheese deserve a good long rest. Doesn’t that sound good?”

“It sure does, doesn’t it, Cheese?”

“Chao!”

Angel soon jumped up and landed on Cream’s shoulder. He leaned his head against her cheek and smiled happily. He was just overly glad that she was okay after everything she experienced today.

“Oh Angel,” Cream chuckled as she patted his head, “You’re just dying to be the center of my attention, aren’t you?”

At one point outside, Luna looked over at them and noticed Angel cuddling against Cream’s cheek. She looked at Twilight questionably and asked…

“Excuse me, um… Twilight Sparkle; is that… little rabbit… having a crush on…”

“Yeah, he is,” Twilight interrupted, “but… it’s okay; let him have his moment.”