• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 8,973 Views, 71 Comments

Cream the Rabbit comes to Ponyville - AngelShy24



Cream & Cheese gets transported to Ponyville of Equestria.

  • ...
16
 71
 8,973

Departing for a Rescue

“Ooh my goodness! Ooh my goodness!” said Fluttershy while hovering back and forth panicking, “This is bad; how are we supposed to find Cheese now if we don’t know where he could be?!”

“We can’t give up, Miss Shy!” Cream shouted so desperately, “Cheese could be in serious trouble; we have to rescue him!”

“Everypony, calm down!” shouted Twilight as loud as she could.

Fluttershy and Cream both stopped panicking and looked over at Twilight while Angel was rubbing his ears from Twilight’s piercing shout.

“Now listen; maybe we could think of something. After all, I don’t want Leone to get away with this either… now that I know. Did he say anything to you girls that might have given away of where he is?”

“Not that I know of,” said Fluttershy.

“For all we know he could be anywhere,” shouted Cream, “but I’m not going to give up!”

They all suddenly heard a nearby groaning sound as they looked at doorway from the other room and saw Spike approaching. He was groaning and rubbing his head from being knocked unconscious earlier by the Chaos Emerald.

“H-hey Twi… light…”

“Well, look whose finally conscious from his shocking slumber,” said Twilight.

“Hey, don’t j-judge me,” he retorted, “You were practically asking me to take that gem by just leaving it out like that!”

Cream walked over to Spike to get a better look at him than she did the other day. She was quite amazed to see a real dragon up close because she’s never met a dragon; not even in her own world.

“So you’re Spike the Dragon;” she said with a slight smile, “you’re very cute.”

Spike just blushed a bit and took a little bow, “Why thank you; and you must be Cream. I have to admit though; when I walked out of here yesterday and suddenly saw a giant 2-ft rabbit I thought I was losing my mind!”

They both laughed a little out of amusement; but then Spike looked around Cream and noticed that something, or rather someone was missing.

“Hey wait a second; wasn’t there a strange little blue flying creature that was with you?”

Suddenly, the sadness came back to Cream as she just dropped on her knees and started to sob a bit. Angel came over and was rubbing on her side to calm her down; and then he made a little glare at Spike.

“Uh… was it something I said?” said Spike in a confusing manner.

“No, it wasn’t, Spike,” Twilight responded, “I’m afraid that her little friend got Chaonapped.”

“Chaonapped?” wondered Spike.

“Well, you know… because he’s a Chao… and he was taken… Chaoknapped.”

Then Spike finally got it, “Oh… so that’s what he is. So who took him?”

“We believe it was Leone, that showpony that we thought left yesterday. He took Cream’s friend sometime last night without them knowing… except Angel here. However, he was paralyzed while trying to stop him.”

“Whoa, that’s harsh,” said Spike in shock.

“Cream wants to go and rescue him, but I’m afraid we have no idea where he could be right now; we may never find out!”

Spike realized that he could help out with that situation, “Well actually, I heard that he was going to Manehattan.”

They all had sudden wide eyes while looking at Spike; this seemed so sudden.

“What; how do you know?!” shouted Twilight.

“Well… I sorta had a little conversation with him the day before yesterday. He was talking about being in the spotlight, being pampered and rich and having the time of my life. He told me that he wanted me to come with him to Manehattan and he can help prepare me to be a star! I was a bit intrigued at first, but I soon left after that; he was kinda creeping me out.”

This was great news indeed; at least now they knew where they could look for Leone… and bring him to Equestrian justice!

“Well, I guess that was easier to find out than we thought,” said Fluttershy.

Twilight scratched her head over what Spike had said about his encounter with Leone, “Well, it seems to me that Leone is a ‘get rich quick and not care for anypony but himself’ kind of villain and not ‘the take over Equestria’ kind.”

“Well, what are we waiting for,” whined Cream, “Let’s go rescue Cheese!”

“Not so fast,” said Twilight suddenly, stopping Cream in her tracks.

“I think we need to run this by Princess Celestia first.”

“Celestia,” wondered Cream, “Hey, she’s one of the Princesses that you told me about in that story last night, Miss Shy!”

Fluttershy smiled and nodded, “Yes she is; but, Twilight, I am very worried about that little Chao too, and the more time we use up, who knows what could be happening to him. S-s-so, may I suggest that you can go to Canterlot and inform this to the princess while we can start investigating in Manehattan… um, that is if you want to.”

“Wow, I’m quite surprised at you, Fluttershy,” said Twilight, “You’re being a bit a bolder than usual.”

“Just doing what I can to help,” Fluttershy responded with smile.

“Well, are you sure that you’re up for it?”

“Of course; I wouldn’t dream of backing down now. Are you still up for it, Cream?”

“Yep,” Cream responded with a cheerful smile, “but what about Spike?”

“Sorry, you guys have fun. I promised Pinkie that I would help babysit the Cake twins today. It was a favor made a week in advance, and today it’s a week.”

Then, Spike took his leave from them yet again.

“See ya guys; hope you find Cheese and bring Leone to justice!”

“Suddenly, something just accrued to Fluttershy, “Wait a minute, why don’t we tell the other girls about this?”

“No need to worry, Fluttershy,” said Twilight, “This won’t take the need all of us, and I don’t want to trouble them. Besides, with Celestia knowing about it, Leone won’t stand a chance. And on top of that, Cream said she can handle herself, right?”

“I know I can,” she said with a determined look or her face. Angel was feeling excited for her; it was so great seeing her being so brave like this. Cream just smiled and gave him a pat on the head; this rabbit seemed to really brighten her day.

“Come on, let’s go get Cheese back, and make Leone feel sorry!”

-----

Back at an unknown location, Leone was gleefully amusing himself using his magic to control Cheese’s actions. It was normally to just pass the time, but he soon realized that Cheese had major potential, more than any creatures he has controlled.

“Oh yeah, the ponies are going to love you,” said Leone as he watched Cheese perform very impressive moves in his training area, “Such speed, agility, and stamina! The possibilities I could have with you. And making everypony think that you’re the only one of your kind in existence, you’ll make me a very rich pony.”

Leone was getting really excited, and knowing what unknown creature he had, he was determined to discover its potential.

“I wonder what else you can do.”

He used his magic to drop a 100lb concrete brick from above Cheese. All Cheese did as a response was shooting straight up and smashing right through the brick; shattering it into many pieces. Leone was shocked and astounded by what he just witnessed.

“Yes; I thought you seemed pretty strong, seeing that you had knocked me down earlier.”

Leone was lightly rubbing chin just thinking about it; but he didn’t let that get him down, he was about place himself at the top of entertainment.

“And the best thing about this is that rabbit is probably too weak and scared to do anything; she won’t even try to find me… or will she?” he wondered, “Hmm… well, she did seem rather attached to you… the way she was all up in my face and everything being all bold.”

Suddenly, in his controlled trance, Cheese started to speak.

“Chao, chao. Chao, chao, chao, chao… chao, chao.”

Leone just grumbled to himself; he had no idea what he heard.

“Ugh, why am I even trying to listen to you; I sure wish I knew what you were saying.”

Then, he suddenly had an idea.

“Wait a minute, I can!”

He illuminated his horn and created a small psychopathic wave to appear between his mind and Cheese’s; it was known as a translator spell.

“Now… tell me what you need to say.”

He then suddenly started to hear the single Chao talk his language.

“It’s the yellow Pegasus… named Fluttershy; she knows… Twilight Sparkle.”

Leone suddenly froze and began to feel troubled, “Wait… did you just say… Twilight Sparkle? The newest student disciple to Princess Celestia; that Twilight Sparkle; and also the wielder of one of the Elements of Harmony?!”

Leone realized that he could be in big trouble if the princess got involved in his business and he would probably be put away for a long time.

“If all of this is true, and the rabbit girl finds out, her pegasus friend will inform Twilight, and then she will report to the princess, and they will search for me! Aww man, I really didn’t think this through enough!”

Just then, another brilliant idea came into his evil mind; one that could possibly guarantee his safety.

“Wait a minute… yes, oh yes; that could work. Oh Leone, you are so brilliant, thinking up such an incredible plan! That rabbit girl may think that she’s smart, but she is poorly mistaken. Nopony will ever stop me from getting to the top!

-----

“Well, here it is;” said Twilight as she and company approached their recent destination, “Ponyville Central Train Station.”

“You know Twilight,” said Fluttershy, “it might be okay if we fly to Manehattan; after all, I heard that Applejack walked all the way to Manehattan from here all by herself when she was just a little filly.”

“Maybe so, Fluttershy,” Twilight responded, “but the train can take you there faster. We don’t want to waste any more time… especially since one of us is more desperate than the others.”

Fluttershy looked beside her and saw Cream just standing there with her arms drooping and her head down. She wasn’t crying or anything, but she was still a little worried about her Chao friend. Angel was there on her shoulder feeling sorry for her as he was giving her a there-there on the side of her face.

“What’s wrong, Cream?” asked Fluttershy as she approached her.

Cream just sighed, “Nothing; it’s just that I can only imagine how terrified Cheese is right now. We have to find him as soon as possible, Miss Shy; we just have to.”

“And we will, don’t worry. I’m sure he’s completely safe for the time being.”

“ALL ABOARD FOR MANEHATTAN;” shouted the train conductor, “REPEAT, NOW BOARDING FOR MANEHATTAN!”

“Well, I guess that’s us,” said Fluttershy.

Cream looked down at Angel who was looking up at her and smiling. She smiled back, but she knew that she had to reason with him.

“Sorry, Angel; it would be great for you to come along with us, but it might be too dangerous for you.”

She then patted him on the head to make his sudden disappointed face disappear slightly, “But don’t worry, I’ll be back.”

She started to head onto the train, but then she stopped and turned around to see Angel still sitting there looking longily at her. She made a wave motion movement with her hands to try and get him to go on.

“Go on back home, Angel. Go back home now; go on.”

Angel’s ears drooped down and then he finally hopped away towards the direction of the forest. Twilight looked back and forth at Angel and Cream and couldn’t believe that Cream couldn’t see the obvious situation between her and Angel.

“You know Cream,” she said with a smirk, “if I didn’t know any better, I’d say that Angel has a crush on you.”

Cream had a sudden blush on her cheeks as she turned towards Twilight, “Huh, what makes you say that?”

“Well, he’s been with you and to you as many times as he could, and he always seems to want to comfort you whenever you feel down.”

“He also gave you that special flower when he first met you,” continued Fluttershy, “and I noticed that he always blushes every time you look at him.” Fluttershy giggled a bit, “You might be the cutest rabbit he’s ever seen.”

This was completely oblivious to Cream thinking that Angel just took a really good liking to her; she didn’t know that it was more than that.

“You mean… he liked-liked me?” she asked.

The train whistle suddenly blew, signifying that it was going to be leaving in a bit, “Well, better get on the train;” said Twilight, “hope you’re successful in finding your friend. Oh, and don’t worry, I will try to join you two as soon as possible.”

“Aren’t you getting on the train with us, Miss Sparkle,” asked Cream.

“Sorry, but Canterlot is the other way. I’m waiting for a train that will be here in 10 minutes.”

Cream and Fluttershy climbed aboard the train and then waved off to Twilight as the train took off.

“See you later Twilight,” Fluttershy shouted out, “We’re going to be successful in our search; right Cream?”

“Yes, we will,” shouted Cream while smiling.

Twilight watched as the train took off in the distance and she was quite glad that Cream was handling this better than she was before.

“And there they go,” she said to herself, “You know, I’m really starting to wonder more about this Leone character.”

Suddenly, Twilight was startled by a sudden shout, “Ah ha!”

“AHHHHH!”

Twilight looked behind her and saw Pinkie looking around with an eager smile on her face.

“Um… Pinkie, what are you doing?” Twilight asked.

“Oh, you won’t believe it, Twilight! I started to feel this very weird twitching sensation in my tail; one that means that somepony completely new is here in Ponyvillie and I tracked the feeling right here! So where is she… or he… or… whoever it is?!”

Twilight just smiled and shook her head, “Sorry Pinkie, you just missed her; but I believe you and the other girls might see her soon.”