• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 8,972 Views, 71 Comments

Cream the Rabbit comes to Ponyville - AngelShy24



Cream & Cheese gets transported to Ponyville of Equestria.

  • ...
16
 71
 8,972

Who is Leone?

“Now then… if I were a mysterious pony with a sinister background, where would I be?”

Twilight was already in Manehattan, thanks from a little help from the royal guard and their chariot service. She was looking around for any signs of Fluttershy and Cream; but once she couldn’t find them herself, she started to ask other ponies around her if they saw a yellow Pegasus walking around with a giant bunny girl. Most of them told her yes but they had no idea where they could be at this time. Time did seem to be running out and Twilight still wasn’t having any luck locating her friends.

“Where the hay could they be? I mean; a giant rabbit would really stand out here in our world! So why haven’t I seen her yet?”

“Hey there!” said a random loud voice from behind her.

Twilight literally jumped up in surprise and turned around to see a bright, smiling blonde mane mare looking back at her.

“Are you lost; you look lost. Don’t worry about that though; a lot of ponies would easily get lost roaming these streets! Can I help you find something?!”

Twilight took a big sigh knowing that it was probably going to not help much, “Yeah, there is. You wouldn’t have seen a yellow Pegasus walking around with a giant rabbit girl by any chance, would ya?”

“Oh; that cute little bunny rabbit!” the mare squealed, “She was so cute!”

“Well I guess you have seen them,” said Twilight, “but I guess you don’t know where they might be right now.”

“Nope, I don’t,” said chipper the mare, “but if I remember correctly, I think I saw them one time heading towards that direction!”

She pointed in the same direction where a giant mountain could be seen nearby at the near eastside of the city.

“And that mountain you see was used for many things; climbing, and sliding and… climbing… huh, I guess that’s pretty much it. Oh yeah; I think it was also once used as a secret hideout or something, but no pony has used it for many years!”

“Really,” said Twilight, “Maybe I should go over in that direction and and have a look around; perhaps I’ll find them there. Thank Miss…. Umm, whoever you are; you were a big help.”

“You’re welcome; I love helping other ponies! Catch ya later!”

And with that, the young mare hopped off continuing to wear a cheerful smile. Twilight chuckled to herself seeing her go off in the distance.

“You know, that mare really reminds me of another pony I know back home.”

Then she went off in the direction of that giant mountain in hopes of finding Fluttershy and Cream before anything bad happens.

-----

Unfortunately, she was already a bit too late. Both Fluttershy and Cream had walked right into Leone’s trap. They were easy to fool to him; totally predictable. When they found Cheese, he seemed to be against them seeing that he was following Leone’s orders to attack them.

After a little while since they both got knocked out, Cream was slowly gaining consciousness opening her eyes little by little and was beginning regain her vision. Once she had most of her vision back, she felt that she was being held back by something, and that there was something behind her too… or more like somepony. It was Fluttershy, and she was still unconscious. It turned out that they were both tied to chairs facing opposite sides of each other. Cream felt really scared and couldn’t completely comprehend of what just happened some moments ago.

“Miss Shy… Miss Shy, I’m scared. What’s going on? Why are we tied up beside each other?! Miss Shy, are you awake?!”

Fluttershy somehow heard Cream’s voice and was slowly waking up now and was panicking just as much when she realized her situation.

“Oh my goodness, where are we?! Ow, my head.”

“Miss Shy,” said Cream with frighten tears in her eyes, “what are we going to do now? How are we going to escape?”

“I don’t know, Cream; maybe Twilight is on her way here right now… but she might also still be in Canterlot… or maybe she is here but has no idea to look here… and… oh dear, I’m not making this any better, am I?”

Cream was still pondering over why Cheese was acting the way that he was. It was still obvious that Leone had done something to him. She had to find out how so she can figure out how to get him back to his senses.

“Cream, can you fly up with your ears?” asked Fluttershy.

Cream was trying her hardest to flap her ears as fast as she could, but she couldn’t even lift an inch off the floor.

“I’m sorry, Miss Shy, this chair is just too heavy along with my weight; my ears are no help at all.”

“Don’t feel so bad, Cream; my wings are pressed against the chair, so they’re not much help right now either.”

Cream began to cry lightly again and Fluttershy couldn’t blame her; all of what happen must be too much for her, despite what she might’ve gone through in her own world.

“We’re going to get out of this, Cream,” said Fluttershy, “don’t you worry. I’m really sure that Twilight’s on her way here right now.”

“I wouldn’t bet on that exactly, my dear,” said an all familiar voice.

Cream looked up with tears still in her eyes to see Leone coming into the room in which they were in. Flying right beside him of course was Cheese who still didn’t seem to be in his own conscious mind. Her eyes brighten up and she tried to call out to her friend again.

“Cheese, Cheese, over here! Please help us, your friends! Please Cheese, why aren’t you listening to me?!”

“I am sorry child,” said Leone with a grim smile, “but as you may have witnessed earlier, your friend here has no idea who you are, nor is he ever going to.”

“Um, excuse me, sir,” said Fluttershy, “but do you think that maybe you can find it in your heart to let us go; we really weren’t trying to make any trouble.”

“Nice try, but do you think I’m stupid enough to fall for that trick?! You’ll only tell everypony about what has happened; you’re not going anywhere.”

“LET CHEESE GO!” Cream suddenly shouted out, “Just let Cheese go, please?! We just want to go back home!”

“Do you really think I care anything about that? All I care about is getting lots of bits; and this little guy is going to make me tons of it!”

“What have you done to him? Tell me what you’ve done to him?!”

Leone just smirked and decided to entertain her, “Very well; seeing that you’ll never escape, I’ll tell you. Take a little look at the little trinket on around your friend’s neck.”

Cream looked very closely at the gem around Cheese’s neck and noticed that it was imminating the same glow color shade of his changed eyes.

“It looks like some sort of crystal; you’re controlling Cheese with it, aren’t you!?”

“Congratulations, you hit it right on the nose! But this isn’t just any type of crystal, but one I personally made myself! Whoever puts it on will be in complete control of my hold as long as it stays on and my magic keeps on going; it quite ingenious really.”

“So that’s why Cheese wasn’t listening to you,” said Fluttershy, “However I still don’t get something. How did you know we were coming, let alone knowing when we got here?”

“I didn’t actually, but I’m sure you two recognized this young friend of yours.”

They both looked to their sides and saw the same young mare that they ran into and told them where to go; and then it suddenly changed into a random changeling.

“A Changeling! You have a changeling!?” shouted Fluttershy, “But how?”

Then they saw the same crystal trinket around the Changeling’s neck.

“How else did you think, it was roaming the skies alone and I took it by surprise. It was quite the catch.”

“So it was an obvious trap,” said Cream sadly, “and I fell for it.”

“Take a look of all my performers,” he shouted as lights started to shine on all the cages that were in the room, “Every one of these cretins is wearing my greatest creation, and they listen to no pony but me! Pretty impressive to control this many minds at once, isn’t it?”

“So… you didn’t rescue any of these animals!” shouted Cream who had stopped crying already, “You just capture them and have them perform for you against their will for money!”

“Well duh! Did you really think I care for any of these animals? They only serve me for one purpose… to make me rich! But then again I didn’t really think you were all that smart anyway.”

Cream felt so stupid at that point knowing that she led Fluttershy and herself there not knowing if it was a trap or not. But it didn’t matter, he wasn’t going to get away with this.

“Just you wait, Mr. Leone!” she said, “Princess Celestia is going to find out what you did and she’s going to beat your sorry butt!”

“Ah, Princess Celestia, how I despise that name; it’s only because of her that I have become what I am today.”

“Huh, what are you talking about,” said Fluttershy, “Why do hate her so much… as you for some reason just mentioned?”

“Well for one thing, my real name isn’t Leone, its Solar Dusk.”

“Solar Dusk?” asked Fluttershy, “Are you somepony that worked for the princess before?” “Pretty much; I was her crystal manufactuer for about 20 years since 10 years ago.”

*FlashBack

“I collected different types of gems for Celestia so they could be used for different nonsensical purposes. It seemed okay at first, but I soon grew tire of the same old process of manufacturing them. So, in secret I came up of a different use for some of the crystals, and it was all thanks to my ingenious mind and my magic.

Once I finally finished my secret project, I decided to share my wonderful invention to the Princess. It wasn’t what she expected but she was generous enough to let me demonstrate it; and that I did! It was great; showing what my own created gem could do. I had it on one of the guards and his mind went completely blank! Then with my magic, he started to obey any commands I gave him! I knew that the Princess would find these to be very useful; but unfortunately, she found it to be anything but useful! She called my invention a monstrosity and it needed to be destroyed. I tried to beg her not to, but she refused.

Since I couldn’t fight back, I couldn’t help but watch as all my work based on that manufactured gem was destroyed completely; never to be seen again. But Celestia made one mistake, all the information was still in my cranium, and that she could not take away. I was furious at her and planned to take over her kingdom by putting her under my control with one of my crystals. It was a bit tricky to do it, but I was successful; she was now under my power! None of the guards couldn’t do anything; and since Luna was still fused with the moon, she couldn’t stop me either.

However, I underestimated her power and she easily broke free of my crystal’s power. The guards were ordered to take me into custody, but of course I was all prepared for this as I quickly vanished myself out of there. Celestia had many of her guards go out to search for me, but they never found me. Since then, I swore that my gems will be used for what they are! So what if it makes others go against their will, Celestia is a fool to not see the usefulness that they possess!”

*End Flashback

Cream looked at him confusingly, “So now, all this time you stayed hidden to develop more of your gems so you could use them to control any animals and creatures that you captured to put on shows so you get rich while putting yourself under a new name?!”

“It’s ingenious isn’t it?” said Solar Dusk.

“No, it’s dumb! Creating those gems was dumb, your reason being out here is dumb, and you’re dumb thinking that this will all turn out okay!”

“What do you know about being successful in life, child?!”

“I don’t know; but what I do know is that Miss Shy here has many friends, and now that I’m a friend of Miss Shy, many ponies including the princess will be looking for you to save us and make you sorry. Never thought of that, did you?”

“Actually I did,” Solar said with a sinister smile, “and I came up with a perfect solution that I’m pretty sure you’re going to hate.”

“Wait, what did he mean by that?” asked Fluttershy.

“I don’t know; but as long as the others find us we’ll be fine, right?”

Solar Dusk came up to Cream stared at her straight in the eyes, “Are you familiar with the word amnesia, kid?”

Cream was just 7 years old, but there were certain words that she knew. She started to shake a little as her eyes went wide with worry.

“Amnesia; no… no, no, you wouldn’t!?”

“Oh wouldn’t I? After all, you two know too much already. The best thing for me to do is to use more of my magic gems and have both of you under my complete control so nothing blabs out.”

“What; but you can’t do that! That’s so inhumane!”

“Inhumane?” wondered fluttershy.

“And to make it even better, I’m going to have your Chao friend here place them on you; heh heh.”

Cream looked up and saw Cheese holding up one of the bands with a magic gem in front of her. Cream was really frighten and wanted her mother really badly.

“And to top it all off, I know the amnesia reflection spell! After both of you are under my control, I will use it so that everypony who has ever saw you will forget who you are; even your so called friends back in your dimensional world. Then you won’t have a reason to go back to your home now will you?”

Cream was crying again; flowing tears of sadness thinking of all her friends back home no longer knowing of her existence… especially her mother.

“That’s enough, Le… I mean, Solar Dusk!” Fluttershy suddenly shouted, “This is a whole new low, even for somepony like you! This is a little child who just wants to go back home to her mother with her friend and she has done nothing to you! Are you just going to take all of that away from her!?”

“My brilliant work was denied, and I will not stop until my work is recognized by all of Equestria! These two just got caught in the cross-fire!”

Solar Dusk then glared and smirked at Cream who was still crying, “And think of this as pay back for sassing me and humiliating me at the Ponyville Park.”

Cream helplessly stared as she saw Solar Dusk commanded Cheese to place one of his gem collars on her. She knew once that happens, there was nothing that she could do to stop Solar Dusk from taking her memory away.

“Please, Cheese,” she said softly to herself, “Please stop before it’s too late.”

“Stop it; don’t do this to her!” shouted Fluttershy desperately.

“Request denied, young mare,” Said Solar Dusk, “And once the collar is on her… your next.”

Suddenly, right when Cheese was about to place the collar around Cream’s neck, a quick white blur zipped through between them and knocked the collar out of Cheese’s hand. Cream yelp from the sudden movement and Solar was wondering who was here.

“What the… who dares interfere with my plans!?”

Fluttershy and Cream looked over to their side and standing in a proud stance was…

“Angel!?” Cream shouted in surprise, “Is that you?!”

Angel looked up at Cream smiling and nodding his head.

“What… that annoying little bunny that I knocked out last night?!”

“That’s right!” Cream responded, “It’s thanks to him that we found out what happened to Cheese! He’s a wonderful friend.”

“Angel,” said Fluttershy with a suspicious smile, “did you sneak onto the train and follow us here even though we told you specifically to stay put?”

Angel blushed and smiled nervously as he shrugged his shoulders; he was caught red-handed.

“You are going to wish that you had listened to your little buddies and stayed put in that pitiful town,” said Solar Dusk in a pissed manner, “Cheese, attack him now!”

Cheese complied with Solar’s request and immediately charged towards Angel. Cheese was strong and fast, but lucky for Angel he was pretty fast himself. He dodged every fly-by Cheese made at him and even out ran him with his nimble feet.

“Get him, you fool! Get him!” shouted Solar Dusk.

“Cheese is not the fool, Mr. Solar,” shouted Cream, “you are!”

Solar growled at her comment but turned his attention back at Cheese and Angel. Angel ran into a corner and stopped; waiting for Cheese to fly at him again. Once he did Angel leapt up at the right moment and caused Cheese to crash into the wall to knock him out.

“Ow, that must of hurt,” said Cream.

“Way to go, Angel,” Fluttershy shouted out, “Now try to get that collar off of him while he’s down!”

Angel smiled and nodded, and then proceeded to try and pry the collar off of Cheese’s neck with any non-lethal way he could. Solar Dusk just chuckled a bit and didn’t even try to stop him.

“I’m afraid that will not work.”

Suddenly, when Angel partially removed the latch on the collar, a surge of magic shocked him and caused him to literally launch off of Cheese and onto the floor. Angel tried to get up, but was suddenly too weak to stand up.

“Angel, are you alright!?” shouted Cream.

Cheese suddenly got back up, still under complete control of Solar’s gem.

“Nice try, little bunny; but what did you think you could accomplished?”

He then signaled Cheese to strike again; only this time Angel wasn’t able to dodge in time as Cheese launched at him and sent him flying into a wall with one punch. Solar then held the wounded bunny in place with his magic as he approached him.

“Angel, no!” shouted Cream, “Leave him alone, you dumb meanie!”

“You’re quite nimble, as well as fast and pretty clever,” said Solar as he smirked at Angel, “Sounds like great material for another one of my controlled subjects. Doesn’t that sound good?”

Angel began to struggle against Solar’s magic as another gem collar was floating towards him in an attempt to wrap around his neck and take control of his mind.

“No; don’t you dare!” said Cream, “You’re not brainwashing another one of my friends!”

Cream found herself struggling against the ropes that held her in place, and they began to loosen suddenly. She was using all of her strength and will to break free.

“Let… him… GO!”

And then, with one more push, her bonds broke and she launched herself at Solar Dusk. When Solar looked to his side, he was too late as Cream pounced on top of him; knocking the collar out of his hold. Angel had also fallen back down on the ground and was regaining his composure.

“Angel,” Cream shouted out while holding down Solar, “quick, get Miss Shy free!”

Angel nodded and quickly ran towards Fluttershy who was still tied up tight.

“I don’t think so,” said Solar, “Stop him!”

Angel was already gnawing on the ropes; but they seemed very thick. Cheese was racing towards him and he was running out of time. But then he thought up of an idea. It was a stupid one but it was worth trying. He hung from where the ropes were and closed his eyes as he found himself flying through the air again from Cheese’s impact. However, before he hit the ground again, he was caught by Fluttershy who was free and quite impressed.

“Wow, Angel, pretty nice thinking on how to break those bonding ropes; are you okay?”

Angel took a huge sigh and nodded; he felt relieved… and a bit sore.

“Just how strong are you?” questioned Solar as he was held down by Cream, “Get off of me!”

He tossed Cream up in the air by his magic, but she used her ears to regain her footing as she landed beside Fluttershy.

“Is this sort of thing similar to what you’ve been through in your world, Cream?” asked Fluttershy.

Cream just shrugged, “I’ve been through worse.”

“You’re all a stubborn bunch, aren’t ya?” said Solar as he approached them with Cheese, “I’ve underestimated you all; you’re a lot tougher than you look.”

“Um, actually,” said Fluttershy nervously, “I didn’t do anything to you yet.”

“No matter… you still stand no chance. You’ll all become part of my soon to be revenge plan.”

“Revenge plan?” said Fluttershy

“Cheese… get them!”

Cream, Fluttershy, and even Angel was getting ready to do anything they could to keep from being captured again. But before Cheese even laid a hit on them, he was suddenly stopped in place by an aura field that surrounded him; he couldn’t get out.

“What now!?” shouted Solar Dusk in frustration.

“Could it be?” wondered Fluttershy.

Fluttershy, and Cream looked behind them along with Angel, and a big, bright smile came onto their faces as they saw sompony else enter the fray.

“Oh, yes,” said Cream happily, “it is you!”