• Published 31st May 2021
  • 3,017 Views, 281 Comments

Beyblade EQG - MechaTomX



A teenager discovers his passion for the beyblade, he will show what he is made of in the next great tournament that will decide who is the best blader

  • ...
14
 281
 3,017

PreviousChapters Next
Ep 14: Tag Battle

Author's Note:

Well, I'm back, thanks for your patience, so, without more to add, let's start with the chapter

The girls came to the gym and got ready.

On the benches were Spike, Rumble, and Button Mash.

"Well, it looks like everything is fine now," Spike said to which Rumble and Button nodded.


Celestia and Luna announced:

Celestia: It seems the contestants are ready.

Luna: Now the introductions.

Celestia: In the red corner, a girl with great sports skills especially when she makes great maneuvers on her scooter, the president of the Rainbow Dash fan club, 13-year-old, Scootaloo.

Scootaloo was approaching the center of the gym, excited, but suddenly seeing Silver Spoon cheering from the benches, an idea occurred to her.

Luna: And in the blue corner, a special girl, she has been through many things, currently she is one of the students with the biggest heart, showing us that we can all change for the better, 13-year-old Diamond Tiara.

Diamond was approaching the center of the gym, she had a happy and enthusiastic face.


Meanwhile in the stands.

Sunset Shimmer was returning to her seat.

"Where were you?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"Me? Well, I had business to resolve, ”Sunset responded.

In the distance they could see Diamond looking at Sunset, the latter raised her thumb in support.

"Sunset, did you help Diamond with her confidence problem? That was very nice of you, ”Fluttershy said.

“I felt like I should help her, just like you girls helped me,” added Sunset.

“How cute, you two seem like you formed a sister / reformed villain bond,” Pinkie Pie said.

"I'd rather stick with 'just sisters' sugarcube," Applejack replied in confusion.


Back with Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara.

Vice Principal Luna told them that they should inspect their opponent's bey, but before doing so, Scootaloo spoke.

"Before we begin I would like to request something," Scootaloo said.

"What thing are you requesting Scootaloo ?" asked Vice Principal Luna.

Scootaloo leaned over and whispered something in her ear, Diamond was curious as to what she was asking of the vice principal.

Scootaloo finished whispering to the vice principal and she said, "Hmm, that's an interesting proposition."

Luna approached Diamond Tiara.

"Diamond Tiara, Scootaloo thought you might like a tag battle along with Silver Spoon."

"What??? A tag battle? " Diamond Tiara asked smiling.

“Yes, since the next to compete are Sweetie Belle and Silver Spoon, Scootaloo thought it would be a good idea to have the 2 battles in a single round, you and Silver Spoon VS Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, of course it will only be possible if all participants accept , so what is your answer? "

"Of course I agree," Diamond Tiara replied enthusiastically.

Scootaloo got excited, so the 2 of them went straight to the benches to convince Silver Spoon and Sweetie Belle to have the tag battle.

"What happen?" asked Silver Spoon.

Diamond Tiara and Scootaloo explained the details, to which they both accepted with excitement.

"This is going to be a lot of fun," Sweetie Belle said.


Luna: It seems that all accepted, ladies and gentlemen, since all the participants agreed to the condition, for the first time in this tournament, we will have a tag battle.

Many students were confused, others excited.

Celestia: Sounds like an excellent idea sister, could you explain how this battle will work?

Luna: Of course, in this battle only a single round will be played, in teams of 2 VS 2, here the Burst Finish and Ring Out will be worth the same, a single defeat and the blader will be eliminated, when the 2 beyblades of a team are unable to keep spinning or to be out of the ring.

Celestia: Interesting, but what if 3 beyblades stop spinning and only 1 player is left standing?

Luna: Simple, if there is only one player left standing, it means that victory is for the entire team she is on, but be careful, because losing a bey could put your partner at a disadvantage.

Celestia: With everything in place, it's time to start the battle, bladers, brace yourselves.


Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were placed in the left corner of the beystadium while Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were placed in the right corner.

Sweetie Belle began to feel a little nervous, luckily Scootaloo noticed it in time "Sweetie Belle, it's okay, remember it's just a game, you shouldn't be nervous, just have fun."

“Are you Silver ready? Don't worry, as Scootaloo said, we just have to have fun, ”said Diamond Tiara to Silver Spoon.

"Sure, Diamond, but I'm still not going to go down so easy," Silver Spoon replied.

"Well me neither," Scootaloo added.

"Neither have I," Sweetie Belle added.

"I'll give all my power too," said Diamond Tiara as the 4 of them pulled out their launchers and proceeded to place their beys on them.

Scootaloo's beyblade was an ATTACK type, the entire top was painted purple while the performance tip was bright orange.

Sweetie Belle's beyblade was a DEFENSE type, it was all white, but it had some pink lines surrounding its center at the top.

Diamond Tiara's beyblade was a DEFENSE type, its color was crystal blue, but with some pink details around it.

Silver Spoon's beyblade was a STAMINA type, the beyblade was completely silver, with a bit of blue in the center.


Meanwhile on the benches.

"This will be great, we should have tag battles too," Spike said.

"Yes, that would be a lot of fun," Rumble replied.

Button Mash saw that there was a flaw in the plan, "Umm, guys, there's a little problem."

"If it is because of teamwork? It's not a problem, we can always adapt to each one of us's style of play, ”said Spike.

"Yes, besides being exciting," Rumble added.

"That was not what I meant," Button Mash said a little frustrated.

"You already confused me," Spike said.

"Look, to have a tag battle, we need 4 bladers," Button continued while Spike and Rumble were still confused, "AND WE ARE ONLY 3, DIDN'T LEARN TO COUNT?"

That realization felt like a bucket of cold water was thrown at them, Spike and Rumble had felt foolish for not considering it.

"Oh gems, it seemed like a very good idea if I ………" Spike spoke but stopped when by chance he turned to see one of the windows that pointed towards the soccer field, there was the Dark Crystal Knight talking to a boy which Spike had not seen, that boy had black skin, red hair and poisonous purple eyes, he wore an outfit that consisted of a black leather jacket, a purple shirt, black pants and black boots in addition to having chains that were hooked to your pants.

"Are you ok Spike?" Button Mash asked.

Spike nervously replied "Umm, yeah, I'm fine Button, I remembered i left my cell phone in my locker, I'm going to get it."

Spike proceeded to secretly retreat to the soccer field.

"I don't know what he's up to now, but I can at least stay one step ahead of the Dark Crystal Knight," Spike thought.


Back to the gym.

Celestia: Alright girls, are you ready?

The 4 girls responded by nodding while they placed the beys in their launchers, they all used a string launcher that corresponded to the color of the bey except Sweetie Belle which had a ripcord launcher.

Luna: Perfect, it's time for the countdown.

Celestia: 3

Luna: 2

Both: 1

And suddenly Scootaloo, Diamond, Silver and Sweetie screamed at the same time as they threw their beys onto the beystadium.

LET IT RIP

The 4 beyblades started spinning and the battle began.

Quickly and without thinking twice Scootaloo ordered her beyblade to give the first attack "XTREME RAPTOR, GO TO THEM."

Xtreme Raptor went straight for Diamond and Silver's beys, prepared for a collision.

But…...

"Now Silver," Diamond Tiara said.

"Sure, she replied," Silver Spoon.

The 2 beyblades moved away in opposite directions avoiding the attack, unfortunately behind those 2 beys was Sweetie Belle's bey, which collided with Scootaloo's.

"Hey, watch out, you almost made Sweet Tone explode," Sweetie Belle claimed.

"Sorry Sweetie," Scootaloo replied ruefully.

Then they saw the opposing beyblades advancing in a very synchronized way, they were shocked at first, but they knew that DT and SP are very good friends and they had surely played before.

"We can play like this too, follow me Sweetie," Scootaloo said.

"Ok," Sweetie Belle replied as Sweet Tone followed Xtreme Raptor.


Meanwhile on the benches.

"Come on squirt, show them what you've got," Rainbow Dash yelled.

"You must be proud of her," Soarin added.

"Sure, I know my little sister can handle this," Rainbow Dash replied.


And in the stands.

"YOU CAN DO IT SWEETIE / DIAMOND," Rarity and Sunset yelled at the same time, then both laughed.


Xtreme Raptor managed to hit Silver Spoon bey and it flew off.

"IRON PRINCESS, NOOOOO," Silver Spoon yelled.

But suddenly Diamond Tiara's bey advanced and jumped into a corner of the beystadium and managed to hit Iron Princess, preventing her from leaving the stadium.

"WHAT?" Scootaloo asked.

"Thank you very much DT," said Silver Spoon.

"Thank Jewel Crown," Diamond Tiara replied.


"I must admit, that was a good move," Rumble said.

"Yes," replied Button Mash who was still processing the move made.


The battle continued.

"JEWEL CROWN, NOW," ordered Diamond to hit Xtreme Raptor, but Sweet Tone got through absorbing the blow, curiously, they saw Sweet Tone turn faster.

"Thanks Sweetie," Scootaloo said.

"Whenever you want Scoots," Sweetie Belle replied.

But then the 2 beyblades were hit by Iron Princess which came from behind.

"Well done, NOW USE YOUR SILVER ARMOR," ordered Silver Spoon as Iron Princess began to strengthen and received the attacks of the Xtreme Raptor, which began to lose speed.

Oh no, Scootaloo thought.

Celestia: An interesting move, you think this will be the end.

Luna: Maybe sister, but I know these girls very well and I'm sure they will give us a great surprise.

"I have to admit, you girls are very powerful at tag battles," Scootaloo said.

"Thank you, but you are not making it easy for us," Diamond Tiara replied.

"But it is time to end this battle," added Silver Spoon.

“Same here, it's time for the final attack,” added Sweetie Belle.


"Wait, since this is a tag battle, does that mean it will be a combo attack?" Button Mash asked.

"I think so, do you know anything about that Spike?" asked Rumble "Spike?"

The two of them noticed their friend's absence.

"Where did he go?" Button Mash asked again.


"Maybe they haven't realized something," Sweetie Belle said.

"Just look at Sweet Tone," Scootaloo pointed out.


Smolder seemed to notice "Ember look at that."

"Is it… .." Ember said.

And they both said at the same time "Reverse rotation."

"The great and powerful Trixie is confused, what is reverse rotation?"

“When a beyblade turns to the left instead of to the right, there are few beys that turn in that direction and Sweet Tone is one of them, normally their fights end with great speed since they absorb the impact of normal rotating beys, ”Smolder replied.


"We won't let them intimidate us, Silver now," Diamond Tiara said.

"ATTACK," Silver Spoon yelled.

"ROYAL HALBERD," the 2 yelled at the same time as Jewel Crown and Iron Princess began to spin one after the other, it seemed like they were going in a DNA pattern.

"Scootaloo ready?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Ready as i ever be," Scootaloo replied.

" SONIC TWISTER,” the 2 yelled at the same time as Xtreme Raptor began to create a tornado around the beystadium while Sweet Tone took up center stage.

Suddenly the 4 beyblades collided at the same time causing a small explosion which made the students stumble.

BOOM.


A few minutes earlier on the soccer field.

Spike was hiding behind the stands, he was trying to spy on the conversation that the Dark Crystal Knight and the mysterious boy were having, unfortunately as he was far away he could not hear what they were saying, but still managed to hear a few sentences.

"Trust him," the Dark Crystal Knight said.

"Don't worry, I know he can finish off that Spike guy," said the mystery boy.

Spike gulped, it seemed like they really wanted to destroy him, well, not destroy him, but maybe destroy his ambitions to be a blader.

"I must leave," the Dark Crystal Knight said.

"Won't you stay to watch the next battles?" asked the mystery boy.

"No, I saw what it had to do with it, Spike already said that he will not depend on his anger to win, although that Button Mash boy surprised me, although what he did was to defend his mother's honor, I would not consider it anger, it's just that Snips and Snails were very weak and I'm sure that Rumble boy will win his battle, ”the Dark Crystal Knight replied.

After that, he proceeded to leave, leaving the mystery boy alone.

"Hmm, so he's not only targeting me, but my friends as well?" Spike thought.

Then the impact of 4 beys was heard, which made Spike and the mystery boy stumble.

BOOM

The explosion tripped Spike, which made a noise that caught the mystery boy's attention.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING," the mystery boy yelled upon noticing his presence and quickly ran over to where Spike was.

"AHHHHHHHHHH," Spike yelled scared and tried to run away, but he didn't see where he was going so it was inevitable that he would collide with one of the stands hitting his head and falling to the ground knocked out.

BOINK


Back to the gym.

Luna: that was something that will not be forgotten, but where are the beyblades?

Celestia: I think you should look up sister.

They all looked up and saw that Sweet Tone, Xtreme Raptor, Iron Princess and Jewel Crown, kept spining as they descended, seeing this the 4 girls gave their last order to their bey.

"DON'T GIVE UP," the 4 of them yelled at the same time and after that, they leaned on their knees on the ground, they were very exhausted.

And soon the result of the battle was known because in the air the sound of what was a Burst Finish was heard.

The 3 pieces of 2 beyblades fell to the beystadium along with 2 other full beys.

With their last energies, the girls approached the beystadium, to see who was the winner.

That's when the principals announced the results.

Celestia: And the winners are …….

-

-

Luna: Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

All the students began to applaud for the spectacular battle they saw.

Scootaloo and Sweetie saw that their beys were still spinning, while Diamond and Silver picked up the pieces of theirs.

"DT, SS, that was a great battle," Scootaloo said.

"Thanks Scootaloo, maybe we lost, but for some reason I feel good," said Diamond Tiara smiling.

"Yeah, I feel amazing too, it was a lot of fun," said Silver Spoon also smiling.

"It is true," Sweetie Belle said in a squeaky tone.

The 4 of them laughed after that.

"Well now the only thing left is to support you, I hope you win more battles," Diamond Tiara said as she shook Scootaloo's hand.

"But next time we won't make it so easy for you," Silver Spoon said as she shook Sweetie Belle's hand.

Luna: It's nice to be young, don't you think so, sister.

Celestia: Indeed.

Luna: And with this, the bladers that advance to the next round are: Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"SCOOTALOO YOU DID IT, YOU WON," Rainbow Dash yelled proud of her little sister.

"Sweetie Belle, I'm so happy for you," Rarity said as she cried with joy so much that her makeup was running off.

"It looks like they will be tough opponents, Spike will have to use all his power to keep up with them," Twilight said but then she realized her little brother's absence. "Wait, where's Spike?"


A few minutes later.

Spike woke up.

"Ughh, I think I hit my head," he said while rubbing his head, he still felt a bit of pain.

"You didn't notice where you were going," said a voice.

Spike turned around and saw that it was the same mystery boy who was with the Dark Crystal Knight.

"And didn't they teach you that it's rude to spy on someone else's conversation," said the mystery boy annoyed.

"AHHHHHH," Spike yelled and tried to run away, but the other boy grabbed him by the hat of his jacket preventing him from escaping.

"Hey calm down I'm not going to hit you, I'm not a villain" said the boy.

“But you were with the Dark Crystal Knight and I don't know about you, but with a name like that and hanging out watching over my beybattles and those of my friends doesn't convey anything friendly,” Spike replied.

"Ha, so you're the guy I'm talking about, let me tell you, I don't know what he wants with you, but, I can only say prepare yourself, because he's not the only threat," said the mystery boy.

"I assumed It was working with someone else, so you are the other threat," Spike asked.

"Me? No, I'm not even competing, but I don't want to ruin your surprise, so I'll just say you'd better take care of yourself, "the boy replied as he pulled out a completely black beyblade," But first, I'd like to know why the Dark Crystal Knight considers you so special. "

"I'll assume you're challenging me to a beybattle," Spike asked as he pulled out his launcher.

"Just one point," the boy replied.

"Okay, but just tell me your name first," Spike said as he placed Emerald Flame in the launcher.

"I am not obliged to tell you my name," he said as he took out an entire black ripcord launcher as he placed his bey "But if I don't tell you, you won't know who the mighty blader was that defeated you."

Spike began to fear at that statement, but still stood his ground.

"My name …… .." he paused and continued "It's Pharynx."

PreviousChapters Next