• Published 31st May 2021
  • 2,982 Views, 281 Comments

Beyblade EQG - MechaTomX



A teenager discovers his passion for the beyblade, he will show what he is made of in the next great tournament that will decide who is the best blader

  • ...
14
 281
 2,982

PreviousChapters Next
Ep 13: Shattered Diamond

It was not long before the next battle began, Diamond Tiara VS Scootaloo.

Scootaloo was excited, she was impatient: "Yes, it's finally my turn."

But Diamond Tiara was not excited, she was very quiet, quickly the crusaders, Spike and Button Mash realized it and knew what Diamond was feeling.

"Hey Diamond, are you okay?" Scootaloo asked as she put her hand on Diamond Tiara's shoulder.

Diamond, being nervous, replied and then ran to the restroom: "Me, yes, everything is fine, why shouldn't I be? I have to go to the restroom, don't follow me."


In the stands, the Rainbooms managed to hear a bit of their conversation.

"Oh my, she must still be affected," Fluttershy said.

"Poor girl," Rarity said.

"I think it's time for her to let go of the past, don't you think so Sunset?" Twilight Sparkle asked, but was surprised to see that Sunset Shimmer wasn't there.

"Where did Sunset go?" Applejack asked.


Back on the bench, Rumble was the only one who was not aware of the situation. "Hey, can someone explain to me what's wrong with Diamond."

"Oh right, forget you're new," Scootaloo pointed out. "Alright Spike, would you do me the honor?"

"Umm, I guess that's okay," Spike replied feeling a bit uncomfortable, but proceeded to tell the reason for Diamond Tiara's behavior, "You see Rumble, DT in the past was not our friend, she was a bully."

"Did you say bully?" Rumble asked in surprise.

"Actually, the two of us were," replied Silver Spoon, embarrassed by her past. "We are not proud of who we were."

"Silver, that is in the past, now we are friends," added Sweetie Belle.

"Thanks Sweetie, you can continue Spike," Silver Spoon said.

Spike kept thinking it wasn't his place to tell about Diamond's past without her being around, but he had to keep going.

"I met her when I first transferred to this school, she always messed with the crusaders, later with me, even Button became one more victim when he was transferred," said Spike.


Flashback

6 years ago

"Diamond, give me back my bow," yelled a 7-year-old Apple Bloom.

"Do you want your bow? Well go get it, ”said a 7-year-old Diamond Tiara as she tossed Apple Bloom's bow out of a window.

"That was very cruel, Diamond," said a 7-year-old Scootaloo.

"Oh please she works all day on that dirty farm, a little mud on her bow is nothing to her," said a 7-year-old Silver Spoon with a laugh.

"Why are they so mean, what did we do to them?" said a 7-year-old Sweetie Belle.

"As if we were going to tell you," Silver Spoon said.

"Hey, leave them alone," they heard a voice approaching.

The 5 girls turned and saw a 7-year-old Spike approaching with an annoyed expression.

"My, my, look who we have here Diamond," Silver Spoon said with a wicked grin.

"But it's the boy with the name of a dog," Diamond Tiara scoffed.

"Enough , don't disrespect us, or eif not ……." Spike replied but was interrupted by Diamond Tiara.

"Or if not what? Are you going to punch us? Are you going to hurt some poor girls? " Diamond Tiara asked with a sarcastic tone.

"No, I do not use violence, it is always better to solve problems with words, no matter how stupid the person it is," Spike said in a calm tone, that made Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon angry.

"That's how Spike speaks," Scootaloo yelled.

"You say it Spike," Sweetie Belle said.

While Apple Bloom was touched that Spike was defending her.

"Oh, so you think you can solve this with words," said Diamond Tiara.

Spike just nodded, but suddenly he felt a huge pain in his crotch: "UGHHHHHH, OUCH."

POW

Silver Spoon had kicked Spike in his nether regions: "You wanted words, so have your words."

Spike with all the pain in the world got on his knees to try to keep the pain from increasing "OUCH, Silver… .. those… .. were not… .. words."

The crusaders watched the scene in horror, they didn't expect Silver Spoon to use that kind of violence on a boy, but the worst part would come later.

"SO THEN GET MY WORDS TOO, DRAGON LOVING IDIOT," Diamond Tiara ran straight to where Spike was, who was still sore from the kick that Silver Spoon gave him.

Seeing Diamond approach to punch him in the face, Spike could only blurt out 2 words: "Oh, Rats."

POOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

The last thing Spike saw was Diamond's fist, after that all he could see were stars.


End of Flashback

"Ouch, that had to hurt, what happened after she hit you?" Rumble asked.

"Umm, I don't know, I remind you I was unconscious, after that I woke up in the nursery," Spike replied.

“It turns out that, fortunately, Vice Principal Luna was passing by and saw it all,” said Apple Bloom.

"We got into a lot of trouble after that," Silver Spoon said.

"And just 1 year ago, we found out why Diamond's attitude," said Button Mash.

“When the principals called their families to tell them what they did, we met their mother Spoiled Rich,” said Scootaloo.

"Her mother was a sweetheart," Sweetie Belle added sarcastically.

“It turns out that her mother pushed her too much into trying to make her the perfect young lady, the stress she generated made her take it out on us who weren't up to the expectations of our families,” added Spike.

Guiltily Silver Spoon said: "And since I was her childhood friend, I decided to follow her no matter how many people she hurt, but that doesn't make me any less guilty."

Sweetie Belle placed her hand on Silver Spoon's shoulder "But everything changed when one day we saw a vulnerable Diamond Tiara, she was crying, so we walked over and told her that everything would be fine."

"And what happened?" Rumble asked.

With a smile Silver Spoon told the end of the story: “In the end Diamond expressed her true feelings to us and together we went to her mansion to confront her mother, Diamond's response to her mother was so great that even her father Filthy Rich supported his daughter, from that day on Spoiled Rich stopped pressuring Diamond Tiara. "

"I imagine they became friends after that," Rumble asked.

"Of course we do, good friends, we managed to make amends," replied Silver Spoon. "But even so, Diamond can't seem to forget the past and continues to struggle with her inner demons."

"So we have to remind her that everything is in the past, let's cheer her up," said Apple Bloom, as Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Silver Spoon followed her to the girls' bathroom, "Spike, Rumble, Button, aren't they coming?"

The reason they didn't follow was obvious, they would never enter the girls' bathroom.

"Um yeah, I don't think that's adequate," Spike said.

"I'd like to, but I'll leave it to you, I don't want you to think I'm a degenerate," Button Mash said.

"Good luck," Rumble said.


Meanwhile in the girls' bathroom.

Diamond was speaking in front of a mirror "Why, why it had to be against Scootaloo, what should I do, I don't want my competitive side to get the worst of me, I don't want to go back to that other me."

After processing it a bit, Diamond Tiara came up with an idea “Maybe I should give up and give Scootaloo the win, for what I did in the past I don't deserve to step on the same ground as my friends, your forgiveness is enough for me. "

"Nooo," Diamond Tiara heard a scream, so she turned to see Sunset Shimmer at the bathroom door.

"You shouldn't give up that easy, what would Scootaloo think?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"Me…. I… ”Diamond tried to reply, but no words came out of her mouth.

Sunset approached Diamond, placed her hand on her shoulder and said, "I know what you're going through, because like you I was a bully, and you think you don't deserve the friends you have."

Diamond Tiara just nodded.

“The first thing you should do is forgive yourself, make it clear that your actions are a thing of yesterday, for a long time I was lost, I did not know how to feel the time the girls offered me their friendship, they told me that I should forgive myself myself, ”Sunset said.

"And it worked?" Diamond asked.

"It worked, now they like me and I like them, we form a huge connection, a point where we can get the best of all, that's what our friendship is about."

Diamond Tiara just smiled.

"Although if you still feel like you need to apologize, then you can do your best, giving your all in your fight against Scootaloo, show her that you are a blader with heart," said Sunset.

"Thank you so much Sunset, for everything," said Diamond Tiara as she hugged Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset found Diamond's gesture cute, Sunset thought it looked like something a little sister would do.

"Wow, all this for a spinning top game," thought Sunset. "Maybe I'll be encouraged to play too."

Suddenly the other girls entered the bathroom.

"Diamond, how are you feeling?" Scootaloo asked concerned.

“I feel good Scootaloo and I'm ready for our battle,” Diamond Tiara responded excitedly.

Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Silver Spoon all smiled when they saw that their friend was feeling better.

"I don't know what you told Sunset, but I think you should talk to Silver Spoon before our battle, maybe she can play better," Sweetie Belle said jokingly.

"Hey," Silver Spoon replied.

After that scene all the girls present laughed and headed to the gym, where an epic match between friends awaited, LET IT RIP.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, but since I am a student and this is the time for the final school projects, I will have to take a break, but don't worry, in December I will publish the next part of the chapter.

PreviousChapters Next