• Published 31st May 2021
  • 2,982 Views, 281 Comments

Beyblade EQG - MechaTomX



A teenager discovers his passion for the beyblade, he will show what he is made of in the next great tournament that will decide who is the best blader

  • ...
14
 281
 2,982

PreviousChapters Next
Ep 6: The Dragon that flew to the Rainbow

The battle started, Emerald Flame and Rainbow Meteor began to spin with the aim of hitting each other, Rainbow Meteor had an advantage because it is an attack type beyblade so in terms of attacks against other beyblades it was simply game won, even so Emerald Flame wouldn't give up and kept spinning offensively.

"COME ON FLAME, FIGHT," Spike yelled at his blade, which dodged Rainbow Dash's blade attack.


"This battle is evenly matched," said Rumble.

"Oh come on, my sister can't be beaten by anyone," Scootaloo said proudly.

"Hey, don't forget it's Spike his opponent, he's been playing this since he was 8 years old while Rainbow has only been around for 1 week," said Button Mash.


Back in the game, Spike did not underestimate Rainbow, in the short time he had bought her beyblade, her abilities had grown radically, Spike was going to lose if the battle continued like this, so he chose to go on the attack.

"FLAME, USE THE OVERDRIVE," Spike yelled as Emerald Flame started to move straight towards Rainbow Meteor and started hitting him repeatedly, one of those hits was so strong that it sent Rainbow Meteor into a corner of the beystadium.

Spike felt confident, one more hit and Flame defeated Meteor, but that look of confidence faded when Rainbow smirked, then Rainbow said "Alright, we've got the boost."

When Rainbow Meteor collided with the corner of the beystadium, instead of disarming it just pushed further, its speed increased, this worried Spike.

"No, it can't be," Spike thought.


"Spike might be strong but Rainbow is the number 1," Scootaloo said.

"SPIKE DON'T GIVE UP," Rumble yelled.


"METEOR NOW, SURPRISE THE DRAGON WITH OUR SPECIAL MOVE," Rainbow Dash yelled, Rainbow's beyblade changed direction and headed for Spike's, then she yelled the name of her special move.

"SPECIAL MOVE, SONIC RAINBOOM."

Rainbow Meteor accelerated in such an extreme way that it left a marked rainbow when accelerating.

"FLAME, NOOOOOOO," Spike yelled as Rainbow Dash's beyblade hit his so hard it sent him flying off the beystadium.

Emerald Flame was left out of the beystadium, although for Spike's good luck, it was left in one piece, if only one piece had detached from the bey, Spike would have been permanently eliminated from the tournament.


Celestia: Ring Out, 1 point for Rainbow Dash.

Luna: We are going to start the second round, the score 1-0 Rainbow Dash is taking the lead.


Suddenly in the stands and on the benches everyone began to applaud.

"Alright sister," Scootaloo yelled.

"I knew you would win Rainbow," Zephyr Breeze yelled.

"Well done," Soarin thought only.


"Flame," Spike told himself, as a very strong feeling began to wash over him.

"I think today is not your lucky day Spike, of all the opponents you played against me in the first round and I came to win." Rainbow laughed.

Spike just frowned.

"And that's because I'm 20% cooler," said Rainbow with pride.

The feeling that had invaded Spike strengthened, Spike began to grind his teeth, he remembered the many insults that Rainbow told him but this time he did not remember them as a simple joke, he remembered them with hatred and contempt, he felt diminished, and this time it was his chance to put the girl with the rainbow hair in her place.

Spike picked up his blade, stood up without saying a word, and looked directly at Rainbow.

"Wow, I thought you would give up witnessing the Sonic Rainboom, I guess I'll have to beat you in this round little dragon, I have a trophy with my name on it," Rainbow said with a winning smile.

In that moment, Spike knew what the feeling was that washed over him.

Rage.

Spike put Emerald Flame in his launcher and said "no."

"What did you say?" Rainbow Dash asked as she placed Rainbow Meteor in her launcher.

"I SAID I, I DON'T THINK OF LOSING TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU," Spike yelled and basically the entire audience listened to him.

His friends on the bench looked worried while in the stands his sister Twilight was confused, she knew that her little brother almost never got angry and when he did he tried to keep his calm, but this time it was different.

"Spike," Twilight Sparkle said concerned.

On the roof of the gym was the Dark Crystal Knight watching the battle attentively.

"I WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENTS, RAINBOW DASH, AND I WILL ALSO TEACH YOU TO GIVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE," Spike yelled as his pupils began to change from their circular shape to a longer shape, almost resembling the eyes of a snake or maybe …… just maybe…. in the eyes of a dragon.

Also while grinding her teeth Rainbow noticed a little sharper, looking like fangs, later, Spike was placed in battle position.

Some students noticed this and were scared.

"Haha, if you think you managed to intimidate me, you're wrong," Rainbow said as she got into battle position.


Celestia and Luna were still nervous but decided to continue to announce the battle.

Celestia: W..W… W..Well, its time to start.

Luna: Y..Y..Yeah youre right sister, lets count.

Celestia: 3

Luna: 2

Celestia and Luna: 1


This time only Spike and Rainbow yelled:



LET IT RIP

The 2 beys landed on the beystadium, Rainbow Dash ordered Rainbow Meteor to hit Emerald Flame, while he defended himself from the impacts.

"I knew you were just pretending little one, you won't be able to beat me," Rainbow said as her bey prepared to use her special move.

"GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Spike yelled causing the Emerald Flame to move like crazy.

Rainbow reacted quickly and gave the order to Rainbow Meteor "LET'S END THIS METEOR, SPECIAL MOVE, SONIC RAINBOOM."

“NOW, FLAME, SHOW HIM HOW STRONG WE ARE, SPECIAL MOVE, GREED OVERDRIVE,” Spike yelled with a scary voice.

The 2 beyblades collided in the center of the stadium, creating an explosion that caused all spectators except the participating bladers to recoil, some falling out of their seats, others wobbling.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE," Spike yelled as Emerald Flame pulled Rainbow Meteor out of the beystadium.

While the bey was in the air, Rainbow Meteor disarmed, turning that defeat into a Burst Finish.

"You gotta be kidding me," Rainbow Dash thought.

But one of the Rainbow Meteor pieces flew to the stands, that piece almost collided with Twilight Sparkle, fortunately she ducked dodging the piece but she was still scared.

Spike continued with a sinister look, until he saw what he did, his attack with his bey almost hurt his sister, and he saw that all the students and even the principals had a look of fear to him.

Spike's teeth and eyes returned to normal, he felt bad about everything he caused, the beyblade was supposed to be fun and he was the one who killed the fun.

He quickly picked up his beyblade and could feel it, his beyblade, Emerald Flame, deep inside him, was crying.


Celestia: Umm… .. I guess that's a Burst Finish, which means 2 points.

Luna: Which means that the victory of this match is for Spike with a score of 2-1, he will advance to the next round of the tournament.


Even with that, no one applauded for the triumph, everyone was scared, Rainbow could only pick up the pieces to put Rainbow Meteor back together, as she headed with Twilight to deliver the last piece to her.

Tears began to flow from Spike's eyes, who simply grabbed Emerald Flame and ran out of the gym.


On the outskirts of Canterlot High, Spike was sitting in a very hidden corner to be alone, he just said to himself "What did I do, why did this happen, this is not the way to enjoy the beyblade, why? What happened to me?"

"So you finally knew how to use your anger well," said a voice Spike recognized.

Spike looked up and saw that in front of him was the Dark Crystal Knight, Spike was on guard and asked "You again, now what do you want?"

"Haha, at the moment I don't want anything with you, you are still weak, but you saw how strong you are when you surrender to your anger, maybe if you use it maybe I will see you as a worthy opponent," said the Dark Crystal Knight.

Without either of the 2 noticing, the Mane 6, the Crusaders, Rumble, Button Mash, Ember, Smolder, and Flash Sentry arrived and witnessed the conversation Spike was having with the Dark Crystal Knight.

"This creepy dude again?, I'm going to teach him …… .." Twilight said but Apple Bloom interrupted her.

"Wait Twi, it doesn't look like they're fighting."

They approached to be able to listen to the conversation but stealthily so that they would not notice their presence.

"No," Spike said.

"No?" asked the Dark Crystal Knight.

"That's right, the moment I used my anger may have given me victory, but if the victory I achieve equates to treating a friend badly then it is not a victory worth achieving." Spike said standing up.

That comment made Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Rumble, Button Mash, Scootaloo, Ember, Smolder and Flash Sentry proud while Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Sweetie Belle were touch by that Spike´s coment while Apple Bloom couldn't help but looking at Spike, there were still tears in the boy's eyes but that didn't stop him from speaking with his heart.

"When the time comes I will beat you, Crystal Dork and I will not need to have anger, in fact, the day that I depend on anger again to win a beybattle, will be the day that I quit being a blader, Spike said facing the Knight.

Maybe those words were triggers, because when Spike finished speaking Apple Bloom ran to where the two were and stood in front of Spike, took out his beyblade and said "And he is not alone, he has good friends who will guide him to the right path. "

The Dark Crystal Knight saw Spike's friends in the distance and decided to retreat. "Then you better get stronger, because soon our battle will begin."

"Apple Bloom? Guys ?, ”Spike noticed the presence of his friends.

Spike walked over to Rainbow Dash, he lowered his head "Rainbow, I'm so sorry, I let my anger get the worst of me and you paid the price."

Rainbow just smiled "Don't worry squirt, look, Rainbow Meteor is intact."

Spike looked at Rainbow's beyblade and luckily his bey was still intact, he thought he had destroyed it, but he only disarmed it with a burst.

"I'm sorry too Meteor", Spike said and then approached his older sister "Twi, I'm sorry too, I almost hurt you and I can't imagine if something happened to you I feel very guilty for ……… .."

Twi interrupted Spike's apology by hugging him, Spike was still sad so he asked "How can you forgive me so easily?"

"Spike, I was never mad at you, I was just worried that your personality change would be permanent," Twilight said smiling as she saw her little brother return to his normal self.

"I promise Twi won't happen again."


Suddenly over the loudspeaker, Principal Celestia announced the next battle of the tournament "Ember and Photo Finish report to the gym, your battle will start in 10 minutes."

"I think it's my turn," Ember said excitedly.

"Spike told me you managed to beat him, you must be very strong," Rumble said.

"Of course, I will give you a show that you will not forget." Ember said as she walked to the gym eager for her battle.

After that, everyone returned to their respective seats, this moment was to support their new friend Ember.

Author's Note:

Well, that was the first match of the tournament, and for those who wonder.

No.

I have nothing against Rainbow Dash, she is a very good character and was one of the ones who had a better development.

Still Spike was always my favorite character and one thing that I haven't been able to get over to this day is the fact that Rainbow called Spike in the 2nd season episode called "Dragon Quest" (and I quote) "A lame dragon."

She didn't apologize, so I decided that Spike would show her how "lame" he is.

Rainbow: I am one of the ponies that saved Equestria several times, I am also the loyalty bearer and the pegasus that created the sonic rainboom, and what are you?

Spike :The 2 times brave and glorious hero of the Crystal Empire, Winner of the Gauntlet of Fire, the first to befriend a Changeling, a dragon that defeated a Giant Roc, royal advisor and ambassador of friendship, that's what I am, Rainbow

PreviousChapters Next