• Published 14th Jul 2020
  • 4,328 Views, 1,304 Comments

Shattered Souls - The Dimension Traveler



Tirek is defeated, but the cost of doing so was great and terrible. Can things be put right, or will all that remains of two good friends be their sacrifice?

Comments ( 11 )

Thanks you don’t know how much this means to me:twilightsmile:

10800559
I'd have to invalidate and rebuild 99.99% of Duskfall's character development to do so.

11160417
Well at the time her friends had almost become lunch for a giant man eating plant so anyone probably would have lost their cool especially considering that they knew she was doing something but had no idea that it gotten this bad .

11160419
You're right, most people would be mad. It makes what Sunset does reasonable, but not right.

11160431
Maybe but twilight apparently didn't get the message that she didn't know enough about it to be safe and yes sunset should have used different words but obviously she wasn't ready for her independent study because she was breaking one of the rules of science which when the experiment is going off the rails take a step back and figure out why. And personally I think that someone should have had cinch fired after the games considering she knew less than twilight about magic and the games aren't going to matter when the kids get to the real world.

11160438
You mean blatant child endangerment, blackmail, and harassment should land Cinch in jail, if not worse? Why, whoever would suggest such a thing? :pinkiecrazy:

11160463
Don't forget almost bringing the end of the world!

11160468
Exactly. But who would entertain such wicked thoughts? Certainly not I. :trollestia:

11160485
Me neither. 😄

I was a little put off when the heartless/kingdom hearts concept first appeared mid way through this. I'm glad I kept reading though, the whole multiverse thing turned out to be very well implemented and was a very satisfying wrap up to a great story. Its obvious quite a bit of time and care went into this. Just how much time did you have to spend looking things up to get all those references sorted? I'm excited to continue with Standing United. Best wishes with the continued writing!

Man, what a mind fuck to come into your existence already planning for it to end so your "parents" can exist. No wonder she embodied the concept of insanity! Loved what you did with the time spell Starlight Glimmer arc, turned out brilliant!

Login or register to comment