• Published 17th Aug 2012
  • 4,469 Views, 227 Comments

The Student of Luna, Princess of the Night - Art Inspired



Luna becomes bored at night, so to give herself more responsibility, she decides to adopt a student.

Comments ( 14 )

I didn't know meteor showers affect the Ozone.:rainbowderp:

3699928 That's why it's made up.:trixieshiftleft:

So many story updates this week, so little time. You'd think it was Christmas or something.

Keep up the good work :)

While it theoretically could, you would need a LOT of meteors burning it to have a noticeable affect, as well as having it happen more than once a week, all around the world, without giving the world a chance to repair itself.

...I just gave a rational reason for something that doesn't even make sense. I think I have almost become as crazy as Pinkie Pie.


3701590

IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS! IT'S HEARTH WARMING! Oh, sorry for yelling....

Yay. I liked this chapter hope to see more of this story. keep up the good work.

:rainbowlaugh: that was a funny and very quick chapter well done. :twilightsmile: The practice was great as well especially the rules comment. :twilightsheepish: I WANT MOAR SOON! :flutterrage: If that is alright with you. :fluttershyouch:

I have yet to start this, but I've got a question for the author: is it supposed to show a different image when you click to zoom in on the story picture? Because instead of getting a larger version of that, the image that loads for me is an image of Luna being angry with Trixie.

4347038 It's a bug that has yet to be figured out. I tried uploading the new image in a vain attempt to fix the problem, but so far, it just won't resolve itself.:applejackunsure:

Pls comtinue this great fiction :trixieshiftleft:

4347953 so is this story dead...or what?

So, why is this mediocre show mare arriving?

Mediocre? MEDIOCRE!? WHO THE HELL DOES "PRINCESS" LUNA THINK SHE IS!? SHE ONCE TRIED TO KILL THE ENTIRE PLANET BY PLUNGING IT INTO ETERNAL NIGHT!

4347038
That sounds AWESOME! Of course, I'm also someone who really likes creepypastas, and that's what that sounds like, so...

9315519
Hey man, just because Princess Luna is a mass-murdering psychopath doesn't mean that you have to bring it up in order to defend Trixie. Trixie had the entire town of Ponyville attending her show, AND she put her life on the line to protect Snips and Snails after they led an Ursa Minor into the town.

Login or register to comment