• Published 22nd Mar 2019
  • 7,303 Views, 173 Comments

Mating Season - MrWriterWriter



An ancient, primal force reawakens in Equestria.

  • ...
17
 173
 7,303
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 50 )

Good, goooood~ Give in to your lust Spike~ Mate with Glimmy!

I'd say yes since Starlight seems the most sane mare right now besides Tempest and is a pretty good friend.

Vanilla is best hentai!

But seriously, this is a proud day for the TwiSpike culture. Now he can go f*** the sexy unicorn which I have no idea how she appeared so suddenly but gives no f*** for that reason. You sir got my vote :yay:

img.fireden.net/a/image/1500/59/1500592912081.png

Eh, why not? I vote yes.

Yes. Fuck her until her brain doesn't work anymore.

Go two for two Spike!

Pure ending failed. Might as well go for broke. :moustache:

Spike do her then hide

Glimmy wants Glimmy gets.

I vote yes.

Comment posted by Rhino23 deleted Apr 22nd, 2019

Man I’m scared for fluttershy

Might as well go along with it. but run when more start poring in then he needs to get out of there!

Might as well. At least then we can start working to end this madness orgy event.

Yes! Go go!

time,however
Listen,I'm note

Time, however
Listen, I’m not

Also, I vote no. Use her to figure out the spell on her. Also what makes it worse/better. Hmm... is that mean? :pinkiehappy:

YES! Give the Glim-Glim some love!

Seems like mating with them is a temporary solution to a problem that could lead to drastic consequences if left unchecked. That being said...

Spike, if you’re gonna give Glimmy what Glimmy wants, take her and hide somewhere where you won’t be dropped in on and tag-teamed by Celly and Lulu afterward. You don’t need that. Do her if you think it’ll help, but tread carefully.

Sure, go ahead Spike. Just don't give in to the craziness.

you should and try making the chapters longer but over all good work

Show them just how vigilant dragon stamina is

Hell yes! Spike and Twilight for the win. These 2 started the show so great choice. And Starlight is just a hot and amazing mare.:moustache::twilightsmile:

If I wasn't clear enough, voting yes for Starlight. And a deeper friendship!:trollestia:

Well, at least Starlight had some idea what was going on before she went all first person on him so... fuck it. Or her, as the case may be :trollestia:

:pinkiegasp: first off in need to know if twi jest got herself pregnant from spike.
Second why would starlight go like that so fast when it's shown she's in control??

You say that Spike has dragon stamina and the, curse?, gives him extremely fast refactory time... or whatever its called...
I say, next chapter can't come quick enough... maybe make it a bat trick with Rainbow finding her way in at the end of Spike 'saving' Glimy.

Nice work

Well, he got Twilight, he might as well get Starlight. After that, someone needs to start looking for some answers.

eh why not, there both hot n horny fuck starlight

Idea we cut to button mash playing video games with sweetie bell when her heat starts and she locks the door and holds him as a sex toy

Thank God. A good Spike fic that doesn't do the whole twin penis bs.

I am say yes, if for no other reason then it will clear there heads.

Yes. They need both book mares to figure out what is going on.

Spike did Twiliy, now he can do Glimmy as well--I have a feeling that with the two scholars under his belt, they can have a better grasp of what is happening...

"The point is, right now she's in pain, and I know you'll treat her with care about this. And if you don't, there's a chance she'll run into someone who'll take her however they choose, regardless of what she wants."

That's very good motivation.

9598015
Well, it is anthro, and the whole twin penis thing was because Spike's a dragon, and thus linked to reptiles.

9645941
Except only a few species of reptile actually have two. Even then, the ones that do only use one at a time.

I don't care if people have a kink like that, and don't care if people want to write it. It's just annoying that 4/5 of Spike fics have it.

9646010
Hmm, didn't know that. Well, to each their own.

Personally, I'm apathetic towards it.

I wonder how the curse got itself to Spike. He was nowhere near the Tartarus Gate, wasn't he?

9624943
and call twilight teacher for help

I say make it two for to Spike skiable both of those egg heads.

nice work on all chapters out so far:twilightsmile:

Get Glimmy then Tempest next

ayh

Let's see Spike and Glimmer go at it next.

I say yes.

Curious on how things go for Luna and Celestia there.
Can see they be resistant to the magic(though still wanting to bang but their minds are strong enough to resist its control).
Can see some intense passion with Spike and Luna there too.

PLEASE UPDATE this story. Other readers and I really want to see what happens to Spike and the girls. So far the story is pretty good.

This getting an update?

Login or register to comment