• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 2,052 Views, 105 Comments

Sarah's Adventure's in Equestria - Zipp Storm



A Spin off of MaxTV123's Ren's Adventures in Equestria story with a a few changes.

  • ...
28
 105
 2,052

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 44: Boyfriend? Yeah or No?

Ren's POV

"Okay, just hold still Kodiak..." Just one more spot and it's finally complete. We spent all morning to noon time at the pool before drying off and began doing other activities, and this is one of them which I suggested. Painting, obviously. I was busy painting a portrait of Kodiak and I was nearly done. The others in the meantime were in the living room minding their own business. Kaede and Rarity talking about fashion while Mason stood next to them with his eyes closed in deep thought.

Jack, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were having an arm wrestling competition with either showing off their brute strength, Twilight and Jamie were taking notes with each other on facts between their two worlds, Fluttershy was near me watching me paint which I didn't mind while Rantaro and Nicole were busy minding their own business sitting down on the couches with bored looks, well I don't know about Nicole because she just has that neutral look on that face like she isn't showing any fear at all.

But I was almost done with Kodiak's portrait. Just need the final touch of it and...boo-yeah! "Done!"

"About time!" Kodi sighed in relief as he gotten out of his pose and walked over to the portrait, seeing it him with a bright smile with his tongue out as he looked at the sky upwards. "Ooh, I look good!"

The others, except Rantaro and Nicole, stopped what they were doing and came over to see my portrait, impressing them with my artwork while they felt amazed by its designs.

"You can say that again!" Kaede complimented. "You know Ren, your art skills are really improving."

"You think so?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

"It looks so peaceful." Fluttershy smiled before asking "So have you been selling any artwork lately?"

"Not much, but I know that one day that a bunch of ponies are gonna come in and admired by artwork." I assured with a grin.

"You sure have a lot of confidence there partner." Applejack smiled, admiring a bit of my confidence.

"Well I wouldn't say 'confidence', I would say 'optimistic'." I shrugged before hearing loud knocking on the door.

"Huh, now what?" Jack asked irritably as we walked over to the door, only to be met by no one. "Huh?" Jack looked down and saw a bouquet of flowers with a note attached to it. He picked them up and brought them in. "What's with the flowers?" I asked.

"I don't know, they were just left on the doorstep." Jack stated.

"Hey, what's with the note?" Kaede asked. She went over and read the note

To the one who shines above all the rest,

Sarah

"Sarah?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Me?" Sarah exclaimed. "Someone sent the flowers for me?"

"Now that you mention it, flowers and chocolates have been addressed to you for the past week." I said. "Wonder why?"

"Yeah, why would someone do that?" Rainbow asked. Kaede and Rarity started squealing in delight, causing us all to cover our ears in pain.

"Yeah, don't ever do that again." Rantaro said with a slightly annoyed look on his face. "What?" Sarah asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Sarah's got a secret admirer~" Rarity sang.

"Huh?" Sarah exclaimed.

"A secret admirer?" I added. Okay... that's something I'd never thought I'd hear with Sarah. I mean, last Hearts and Hooves Day she said that she didn't want a boyfriend. But someone isn't getting the message... at least... I don't think they did. "Now who could be your secret admirer?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know, the note doesn't have a name on it." Kaede stated.

"So how are we gonna find out whose Sarah's secret admirer?" Rainbow questioned.

"We'll just have to wait until he sends something else." Mason said.

"Yeah, so I can tell him to back off!" Jack exclaimed.

"Jack!" Kaede scolded.

"Hey, I'm her father. That's my job!" Big D stated.

"Big D!" Kaede scolded again.

Oh boy, Jack and Big D are in their 'protect Sarah' modes and that can't be good.. for the admirer. "Now, now you two, we don't know exactly what kind of boy this admirer is. We should wait to see what kind of boy is Sarah's admirer before you go and knock him into next week." I explained. Jack and Big D sighed and agreed with me.

"Fine."

"Good." I said. "Now we wait."

The Next Day

I was walking with Sarah through Ponyville with Kodi, Uglydog and Lucky Bat by our side. "So whose this secret admirer I've been hearing about?" Uglydog teased.

Sarah rolled her eyes with a small blush. "Uglydog, I told you we don't know who he is."

"All that we know is that he likes Sarah." Kodi pointed out.

"Hmm... I wonder if I have a secret admirer. Everyone calls me Slickdog in the dating world." Uglydog bragged.

"No they do not and Slickdog is not your name." Sarah deadpanned.

"Oh who cares!" Uglydog exclaimed and we all laughed. That's when Sarah turned around, "Oh, hello." We stopped laughing and turned to see a male stallion. A quite handsome stallion at that. He was a unicorn and he had light golden fur and a slick black mane and tail and his cutie mark was a picture of a wolf. He was blushing while holding another bouquet of flowers in his magic.

"Umm.. hello.. Princess. Hehehe." he greeted nervously.

"Hi, I'm guessing you're my secret admirer?" Sarah asked. The stallion nodded and levitated the flowers to her. "T-These are for you."

Sarah smiled, "Thank you."

"So.. um.. Princess... i-if you h-have some free time... um... would you.. um... go out with me?" the stallion asked, rubbing his leg.

Sarah grinned at the stallion. "Yes, I'll go on a date with you... um.. I didn't get your name."

"M-My name! I-It's Aura Moon."

"Aura Moon." The stallion smiled happily. "I-I'll come by at six."

"I'll be waiting." Sarah said and the stallion walked away happily. "Looks like someone has a date tonight." Lucky Bat teased. Sarah smiled. "I guess I do." Then Kodi's ears perked up, "What is it boy?" I asked. He walked over to a rather large bush. Wait. That bush was not here before. I pulled apart the bush to reveal. "Girls, Jack, Big D! What are you doing in there?" It was true. The girls, Jack and Big D were wearing bush hats while crouching in the bush.

"Umm... nothing." Twilight said.

"Spying on Sarah to see her admirer." Applejack admitted.

"Applejack!" Rarity scolded.

"Hey, I'm the Element of Honesty. I never tell a lie!" Applejack defended.

"We just wanted to make sure the stallion is right for newbie." Jack said.

"Yeah, pretty boys like him either want her for her money or popularity." Big D added.

"Guys, he was stammering when he was asking her out on a date.." Kodi pointed out. "He stammered more than Jamie and acts as shy as Fluttershy. I don't think he's the kind of guy to deceive Sarah."

"He asked you out?!" Jack exclaimed.

"Yes, she's going out at six tonight." Lucky Bat smiled. Rarity and Kaede squealed again. "Oh, we must get you ready for your big day!" Rarity levitated Sarah in her magic. "To my boutique!" and the girls rushed off with a bewildered Sarah in Rarity's magical grasp. "Hey! Wait!"

We all sweat dropped as they left. "What the fudge was that about?" Jack asked.

"Just girls getting her ready for her date." Uglydog said.

"Hmm... I don't know there's something about that stallion that I don't like. I just feel it." Big D said.

"Donny, relax. If Sarah wants to go out on a date then let her." Douglas claimed.

"Oh look whose talking you never dated anyone beside a computer program!" Big D retorted.

"Hey Data Stream was the love of my life." Douglas exclaimed.

"You were in love with a computer program?" Kodi asked in a deadpan voice.

"That's sad. And I don't even have a date." Jack stated.

"Oh gee, I wonder why?" Rantaro said. "Maybe it's because you fat and aggressive." A tick mark appeared on Jack's head. "Hey! Watch it! Before I beat you down!" he exclaimed.

"Boys, calm down." Mason scolded. "Fighting is not gonna solve anything."

Jack growled and turned away from Rantaro. "So what do we do now?" Lucky Bat asked.

"What else? Go see how the girls are doing with Sarah." Douglas stated. We all looked at each other and shrugged. We went to Carousal Boutique and I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Rarity's singing voice came. We entered the boutique. "Hey Girls, where's Sarah?" I asked.

Rarity and Kaede snickered. "Come on out darling." Rarity called and out came Sarah wearing a gorgeous dress. It was hot pink and yellow with curles on the ends and near her waist. She had a hot pink belt around her waist and she was wearing golden shoes as well. As Rarity would say, she looked smashing.

We were all jaw dropped at her. She had her hair in a bun and she was wearing a golden star pink behind her ear and was still wearing her crown. "So.. how do I look?" She asked nervously.

"You look..... Awesome!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"You look fine, sugarcube." Applejack stated. "You're gonna knock his hooves off when he sees you."

Sarah blushed a little. "Hehehe." Big D and Jack approached her, "You'll be careful tonight, honey?" Big D asked.

"Yes dad. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure, newbie?" Jack inquired. Sarah giggled, "Yes, how about this, I bring Uglydog and Lucky Bat with me. They can watched over me and Aura Moon."

Big D and Jack looked at each other and nodded, then they turned back to Sarah. "Alright.. they can go." Sarah smiled and hugged her dad and Jack. "Thank you."

"Now let's take this dress off, Sarah. You have four hours till your date." Kaede said. Sarah nodded and she and Kaede went in the back. Big D and Jack sighed. "She'll be fine, you two." Mason said.

"I know, I know, it's just .... sigh." Big D said. "She's growing up so fast."

"I know and she'll be fine on her own." I reassured. Big D and Jack still looked unsure about this. Even with their confident looks I could feel something was bothering at them from within.

POV Ends


Four hours had passed and it was time for my date. Rarity dropped off my dress at my castle and six o'clock and at 5:30pm I got ready for my date. Ren and the everyone else came to see me off. After I got my dress on it was five minutes to six o'clock. "So where is he taking you for your date?" Pinkie asked.

"It's nothing too big, we're just gonna go to Sugarcube Corner." I answered. Rarity gasped happily, "Awww.... that's so sweet."

Jack scoffed. "Cheap bastard."

"Jack, we don't know if he's wealthy or not. Don't make assumptions." Mason scolded. Jack growled and crossed his arms across his chest. "Still."

Knock Knock Knock

"Eeeeeee! He's here!" Pinkie squealed. Ren opened the door and Aura Moon walked in wearing a tuxedo with golden ampules and black shoes on. "H-Hello P-Princess... r-ready to go?" Aura asked nervously.

I nodded, "I'm ready. Uglydog, Lucky Bat, come on!" Uglydog and Lucky Bat leaped onto my shoulders. Aura Moon didn't mind them at all. In fact, he found them kinda cute. Either way, we both headed out and we walked to Sugarcube Corner. Aura opened the door and let me go in first, like a gentlemen. After that, Aura went to the counter where Ms. Cake was present. "Hello, what can I get you?" she asked.

"Two p-pieces of cake and a m-milkshake please." Aura said, stammering a little bit.

"Coming right up." We went over to our seats and sat down. Uglydog and Lucky Bat leaped onto the table. "So Aura Moon, how long have you been living in Ponyville?"

"Actually I don't live in Ponyville." Aura replied.

"Then where do you live?"

Aura rubbed his hooves nervously, "It's complicated."

That's when Ms. Cake came up with our order. "Here you go." I noticed the milkshake had two straws in it. I saw Ms. cake giving me a wink as she walked away, making her blush a little. I picked up my fork and I started eating the cake. "So Aura, what kind of spells do you know?"

"Umm... only basic spells like levitation and transfiguration, things like that." Aura replied. We both stared at the milkshake wanting a drink but...

"... Y-You can drink first." Aura stammered.

"N-No you go first." I replied.

"No you."

"No you."

"How about we do it... together?"

"O-Okay." We both slowly moved towards the straws and we closed our eyes and took a sip out of the milkshake. When we were done we removed our lips from the straws and opened out eyes. We looked at each other blushing and giggled. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see three bruly looking stallions. They were all wearing biker outfits like Jacks. One stallion had a Mohawk and a scar over his left eye. The second one had a short hair and scratches on his face and the last one was wearing jewelry on his ear and he also had a scare on his eye but it was his right eye and not his left.

The three of them came over to our table, making Aura flinch a little. "Hey there little lady?" the leader stallion started. "You wanna go out with me?" I could smell his bad breath and it almost made me throw up but I held it in. "Hey boys, back away from the lady." Uglydog said.

The leader stallion got in Uglydog's face. "And what are you gonna do about it, puppy?" he challenged. Lucky Bat got between them, "Um, now now, there's no need for a fight." he said, spreading his wings out "Sorry. uh.. boys, but I already have a date." I replied.

Aura then stood up and gently grabbed my hand. Uglydog and Lucky Bat leaped onto my shoulders again. He took me outside and the three stallions followed, "Come on S-Sarah, let's g-go back to the castle."

The three stallions' eyes widened at the word 'castle'. "Castle?.... You're Princess Sarah?!" the second stallion exclaimed.

"Umm.. yes." I said nervously. I saw the boys smiling at each other and then they turned to me with devious smirks. Aura came in front of me. "Stay away from her!" I exclaimed. The two following stallions laughed. "No can do, whimp. This Princess is coming with us." The leader stallion stated. All three of the ponies suddenly changed into large black wolves! Holy! I did not see that coming at all! Okay... now I'm scared. "And there's nothing you can do about it." the leader wolf said. Hmm... reminds me of the telepathy ability from pokemon. Aura stared at the wolves intensely as they circles us. I whimpered a little and I heard Aura suddenly growling like a dog and his eyes turned red. "Aura?"

(Skip to 1:00)

Just then, he instantly turned into a large wolf with light brown fur. He was growled and he roared at the three stallions as he stood in front of me. This was so unexpected. I did not expect my date to turn into a wolf to defend me! Aura pounced onto the leader wolf which was twice the size as the other two wolves. The two wolves bit each other and slashed each other with their claws ferociously. The other two wolves came charging in. "Aura!" I cried. Aura saw them coming and launched himself at them, knocking them both to the ground. Grass flung into the air as the three wolves fought viciously. Finally, Aura clawed the two wolves in the face, nearly scratching their eyes, making them blind. The wolves backed off as the lead wolf approached. "Stay away from the Princess." Aura demanded with a snarl.

The lead wolf snarled. "This isn't over." he declared and he and his followers ran away into the night. Aura changed back into his pony self and walked up to me. "Are you okay Sarah?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I replied.

"Holy...!" Me and Aura turned around to see Ren, the others, the Mane 6 and my dads staring at us with shocked, surprised and amused expressions. "... Looks like the cat's out of the bag now." Arua said nervously. "Hehehe."


Ren's POV

Holy cow! What did we just see?! Aura literally changed into a wolf! This so reminds me of Twilight: New Moon! Aura is Jacob! Oh my God! Okay.. okay.. sigh... calm down Ren. Let's just ask him a few questions so we can find out more about him."

"Alright you little... changing.. bastard. Why didn't you tell us you could change into a wolf?" Jack interrogated. Aura flinched a little under Jack, Douglas and Big D's stares. "Because if I told you then I feared my pack would hear about this."

"Your pack?" I asked.

"Yes. I live in a clan of ponies who are... like me. And it's against our pack law to date a human." Aura explained.

"But why are you dating Sarah?" Carrie asked.

"Since Sarah is a hybrid, she's technically part wolf so I can date her." Aura added.

"Okay but who were those other ponies?" Mason questioned.

"They're... part of my pack. They think since they're bigger and stronger they can date the better female, which in this case is Sarah."

"So you fought them to keep her to yourself?" I inquired. Aura nodded. Jack crossed his arms over his chest as did Douglas and Big D. Aura looked at them nervously. "... Well..." Douglas started. "Since it's clear you're not a dirty bastard I guess you're okay in my book." Jack claimed.

"Really?" Aura asked.

"Yeah. You did protect Sarah which is what we always try to do when something happens. Now we know she'll have someone to protect her when we can't be there." Big D said. Aura and Sarah smiled. He hugged her father and Jack. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." she said. The three boys laughed. "Your welcome, honey." Douglas said.

The rest of us smiled at the loving scene. "So what do we do now?" Uglydog asked.

"Your date was ruined by those three stallions." Lucky Bat added.

Rarity suddenly came up to Sarah. "I have just the thing." and she dragged her out of the home-ship. "Woah!"

"Hey!" Aura cried. All of us followed the two females to Rarity's boutique where we saw a small round table with a blue cloth and two lit candles on it. There were two plates with a simple steak and mashed potatoes dinner. "Uhhh, what's going on here?" I asked. Rarity levitated Aura over and placed him in one of the chairs and Sarah in the other. "Consider this a date do-over." Rarity said.

Sarah and Aura were speechless but they did blush at one another. "Now, now, everyone let's give these two some privacy." Rarity said as she shooed us out of the shop and let Sarah and Aura have their date do-over in peace.

PreviousChapters Next