• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 2,043 Views, 105 Comments

Sarah's Adventure's in Equestria - Zipp Storm



A Spin off of MaxTV123's Ren's Adventures in Equestria story with a a few changes.

  • ...
28
 105
 2,043

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 19: Gabby Gums and a Secret Out!

It was the day after Dratini and Deino joined the family and we decided to investigate the new floors in the home-ship. Riolu, Rockruff and Mareep were happy to have a new little buddy with them. Mareep acted like a big sister, nudging him away from wires that were sticking out and keeping him away from other dangerous objects. It was so cute seeing Dratini getting along with the other pokemon. Jack's Deino, was just like him. He like to eat a lot and sleep the only difference was that he also liked to bash everything with his head to train... including Ren and the others. Sometimes it as funny like when he bashed my dad against the wall and sometimes it wasn't like when he rammed into the wall and got his head stuck.

Anyway, we've invited the Mane 6 and Spike to explore the shopping mall district. "Golly, this is such a huge place!" Applejack commented, looking over at the Target store district entrance.

Rainbow flew around the place with an eccentric look on her face and let out a whistle, already have checked out every part of the place due to her speed. "Ah ha ha! This is so awesome! You guys get to own your own awesome mall! This is just awesome!"

“You can say that again!” Ren chuckled, walking around the place with a couple of french fries in his hand.

"With this mall, we pretty much have enough food to last ourselves for as long as we stay here." Kaede stated.

"Quite indeed." Mason smiled. We need to keep on investigating if we're gonna figure out the mysteries behind this ship."

"Quite." Mason nodded, examining a nearby Walmart district. While we looked around the place, I came across Fluttershy who was looking over at a nearby pet shop, and ironically, no animals were in it.

"Hey Fluttershy, what's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"Oh hi Sarah..." Fluttershy sighed. "I was just looking over this pet shop, but nothing there. No animals in there and I was so excited to see the cute little critters."

"Yeah, that does seem weird." I stated, gazing at the store with a confused look. I don't get it, what's the point of a pet shop if there's no animals in there to adopt here.

“You know, I never knew that the home-ship would have this…umm…so many places.” Fluttershy, looking at the empty animal shop with a soft grin. “But it’s a shame that there’s no animals in here. I would really enjoy playing and talking with them.”

I rubbed my cheek in embarrassment and replied, “Yeah, so it would seem.”

"So where to next?!" Pinkie asked, eager to explore more of the place. "I want to explore more of this place! Especially of that 'Walmart' place I saw earlier!"

"Well I already checked up the place and there's nothing much but a bunch of stores that sells clothes, games, and other junk." Rainbow Dash explained.

"But no clues relating to our missing memories, right?" Kaede asked, which she replied by shaking her head. Kaede slumped down sadly and muttered "Just great..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure there's gotta be some clue in this ship." Twilight assured with confidence. "We won't give up!"

"Yeah, especially about that letter Ren found." Jamie nodded. "We've been trying to decipher and it was too smudged it."

"Speaking of which, have you and Twilight decipher the letter from all those smudges?" Mason questioned.

"No." Twilight shook her head. "I've tried applying many appliances and spells to remove the smudges, but it didn't work. I'm not sure why it didn't work..."

"Maybe...that letter must've been there for so long in that room that it didn't work?" Fluttershy suggested.

"That might be a possibility." Jamie sighed sadly. "But even so, something doesn't add up..."

"Well don't worry you guys, we just need to hope that we'll be able to fully read it." I chuckled with a grin, cheering Jamie and Twilight a bit before noticing the confused look on Kodi as he looked around the place. "What's wrong boy?"

"Has anyone seen Rantaro and Nicole?" Now that caused us to realize that we couldn't find those two. Okay, how in Equestria did we not noticed that?

"Hmph!" Jack scoffed, walking off with his hands in his pockets. "That guys must've ditched us."

"Come on Jack! Be nice!" Fluttershy begged. "I'm sure both Rantaro and Nicole are just exploring this place together."

"They're over by the Apple Store." I said, seeing the two coming out. Rantaro was holding an Apple Laptop and his raccon friend, Gizmo was eating a cheese filled pretzel while Nicole was looking at her IPad. I went over to them. "Hi Rantaro, Hi Nicole." I greeted.

Rantaro sighed, "What do you want, kid?"

"We just wanted to find out where you two were. That's all." I replied with a sweet smile. Rantaro growled a little and rolled his eyes.

"Hey be nice to newbie, you bastard!" Jack exclaimed.

"I do not take orders from a fat biker." Rantaro said.

"Uh-oh." Applejack said, tilting her hat over her eyes.

"What the fudge did you say!" Jack yelled and he grabbed Rantaro by his necktie. "You really asking for it, huh?"

"Deino."

Huh? Jack's new Deino pokemon got between the two holding out his arm and shaking his head, as if saying, "Don't do it."

"Looks like Deino doesn't want you to hit him, Jack." Twilight said.

"Deino."

Jack sighed and dropped Rantaro, "Fine... but for my pokemon only, hmph."

"So what's up with the weird box thing you have, Rantaro?" Kodi asked, tilting his head curiously before walking up to him and sniffing the box.

"This here is a new little toy of mine." Rantaro grinned. "Lucky me, eh? Gotta hand it to our kidnapper for allowing us to keep things like that."

"But Rantaro...we're not even sure if we were even taken to this place." Jamie pointed out meekly.

"Yes yes, I know. We only got theories and all that junk. So what?" Rantaro shrugged with a grin. "If it beats than making sure to stay away from the police for a while, am I right?"

"I see, so you're running off from the police, eh?" Applejack questioned suspiciously.

"Makes sense considering what Jamie, Mason, and Jack said is true about him being a criminal." Rainbow huffed, glaring at Rantaro.

"Whatever. Say what you want." Rantaro chuckled before looking over at Mason. "By the way Mason, I couldn't help but notice that you were quite familiar to me."

"What?" He asked, not following what he meant by that.

"What I mean is that I once saw your face from one of your darling princess's party she does whenever she comes by to the U.S." Rantaro explained, causing Mason to glare at him.

"How do you know that?"

"Well duh! I was there because I felt like it. Thought I could see something exciting for the old 'vault'." Rantaro shrugged nonchalantly.

"Old...vault?" Fluttershy asked in confusion.

"I think he means for the memories, Flutters." I answered, which she nodded in understanding.

"See, he gets it." Rantaro snickered. "Now excuse me, I rather head back to my room to test out this baby and probably gonna go back on my business on giving info to these gullible and naive ponies."

"Hey! That's just mean!" Pinkie pointed out. Rantaro gave her an annoyed glance and replied "What? I was just-"

"Pointing out the truth, that's what he was trying to say." Nicole filled in.

I giggled and rolled my eyes and decided to go to the living room to spend some time with Dratini.


I entered the living room and found Carrie and the CMC's. I took noticed that there were wearing ecru hats like journalists and news reporters wear when interviewing people about live news, and they held notepads in their hands and or hooves. "Hi Sarah." they greeted.

"Hi girls, what are you doing?" I asked.

"We're trying to Foal Printing Press to get out cutie marks." Applebloom said.

"And I'm doing it to try something new." Carrie replied.

"Well good luck with that." I encouraged.

"Thanks." Scootaloo said. "Hey, you want us to interview you?"

"Interview?"

"Yeah." Sweetie Belle said. "We can use it for the Press."

"Well... alright." I agreed and the girls squealed in delight. Soon we were all sitting on the couch and the girls just asked me a few questions like "What's your name?", "What are your interests?", and "What are you special talents?" After that, they were done, "Thanks Sarah." Sweetie Belle thanked.

"Your welcome girls." I replied and the four of them walked off.


A couple days passed and I was with Ren, the girls and everyone else. I reading my Book of Dragons when there was a knock at the door. "Huh, now what?" Jack asked irritably as we walked over to the door, only to be met with an angry mob filled with almost everypony in town.

"There they are!"

"You monsters!"

"How do you sleep at night?!"

"Oh goody...an angry mob." Rantaro muttered, forming an amused smirk. "Been wondering how long did these guys starting one?"

"Wait what?" Ren asked in confusion.

"What the hell?!" Jack exclaimed.

"U-uh...w-what's going on?" Jamie asked in confusion.

"Shut it freak show of a...freak!" One of the crowd shouted, terrifying Jamie a bit.

"Everypony settle down!" Twilight shouted. "What seems to be the problem?"

"How could you stay calm with those...those monsters!" A cyan colored earth pony shouted.

"What are you...talking about?" Applejack asked with a raised brow.

"Monsters?" Nicole questioned. "Why are you calling us 'monsters' exactly?"

"Indeed, what in Celestia's name are you talking about?" Rarity wondered the exact same thing.

"Are you kidding?!" A brown colored Pegasus wearing an apron threw a newspaper article right in front of my face. Ren managed to take it off and began reading it. "Why not you read it?"

"You mean the newspaper? But why?" Kaede wondered as I kept reading the headlines and once I was finished...my expression turned shock and pale upon reading it.

"W-what?" What in Equestria am I reading right now? Are you kidding me right now?!

"What?" Mason asked before he and the others read the headlines of the paper as it says the one thing we thought it was never going to happen ever as long as we remained here in their world. It was a picture of Jack eating a hamburger with the title. "Humans lied! They don't eat like us but eat meat as well! Can they be trusted?" Everyone, besides me, was shocked. They had told me about keeping it a secret about them eating meat, but I don't see why they had to. Now I know.

Which is ironic in a way. My dragons eat fish and that's considered fish but everypony seems alright with that.

"Oh my god..." Kaede muttered.

"N-no...!" Jamie gasped with a horror look on his face.

"Whoa...this...this looks bad." Jack commented.

"You think?" Rantaro asked irritably.

"W-what?" Applejack widened her eyes in shock as the rest of the girls, except Fluttershy and Twilight, looked at us with shocked looks. "T-this has to be some sort of joke, right?"

"Ren...everypony else?" Rarity covered her mouth in shock. "W-what did this newspaper...is this true?"

"Oh no..." Mason muttered, face-palming a bit.

"Heh heh, good one!" Pinkie laughed, earning weird looks from us and the crowd. "I mean, we can't be sure that Rennie and the others really eat meat. I mean, we're practically made out of meat and such, right? Right?"

"...Umm...well..." Ren rubbed the back of my neck with an awkward smile.

"It's the truth..." Twilight sighed, earning shocked looks from her friends while the crowd began ranting on again.

"We trusted you all!"

"How could you?!"

"You monsters!"

"Muffins!"

...Wait what? Who said that? Who even said that last part? It almost sounded like... Derpy?

"I have a feeling that I'm suddenly not feeling so well..." Rarity fainted to the floor, but not before he was caught by Mason.

"Rarity!" Mason gasped, only to earn a shocked look from the crowd.

"Look! That guy was about to have that white Unicorn as a snack!" One of the crowd shouted, earning another outrage from them.

"Now now everypony! Calm down! Please calm down!" Twilight begged, but her pleas were ignored. Ren and the others looked at the crowd with pale looks. I didn't say anything but was confused for some reason. So what if they eat meat, can't they just accept it? "R-R-Ren?" Ren looked over to see Fluttershy scared look.

"Fluttershy..." Ren muttered, looking at her with a concern look before hearing the crowd walking towards us with angry and outrage looks, causing us to back away as Twilight used her magic to slammed the door closed shut and managed to block it with the many furniture that were in the room. "Phew, I think that'll keep them shut." Twilight sighed in relief.

"Ohhhh..." We looked over to see Rarity slowly beginning to wake up before she looked around the room. "Where am I? Last thing I remember was that..."

"Rarity? Are you alright?" Mason asked in concern as Rarity gazed at him, seeing that he was holding onto her.

"O-Oh! Mason!" Rarity widened her eyes in shock, but it wasn't because she was embarrassed just how closed he was to her, but because of what she and the other girls learned. "U-umm...this is quite awkward...right?"

"Y-yeah..." Mason nodded before setting her down on the couch.

"No way!" Rainbow shook her head with an upset look. "There is no way in Equestria that you guys are carnivores!"

"It's the truth, R-Rainbow Dash..." Jamie muttered sadly.

"I won't believe it! I'll prove it!" Rainbow flew over to the window and immediately opened it.

"Whoa whoa whoa, where the hell do you think you're going?!" Jack demanded.

"I'm heading over to town and find more of that newspapers that Gabby Gums made herself!" Rainbow replied, not gazing at him before she took off.

"I can't believe it..." Applejack gazed down on the ground before looking over at us and asked "Why didn't you say anything? Were you guys...hiding this from us?"

"I-it wasn't a choice! W-we just..." Ren stammered.

"It wasn't Ren nor the other's fault!" Fluttershy stepped up with a serious look on her face. "Ren and the others are the kindest humans we've ever met...well the only humans we've met but we know that they wouldn't dare eating us! Ren and the others promised not to do that and began accepting our food! Have you not remember all the times we've been through again?!"

We all stared at her in shock, never seeing Fluttershy standing up for anypony, not even us. Normally it's me or one of us trying to defend her, but...wow!

"Fluttershy..." Rarity muttered.

Fluttershy suddenly widened her eyes with a blush before looking away, trying to brush her hair to hide herself before saying "O-oh! I-I didn't mean to make you guys so angry with me!"

"No we aren't! We're amazed!" Pinkie pointed out, bouncing in front of her before grabbing and shaking her. "I mean, we've never seen you like this before! Who are you and what have you done to the real Fluttershy? Are you an alien from another planet like Ren and his friends?"

"Wait what?" I asked incredulous. "Hey!" now I was insulted a little cause technically I was an alien from another planet.

"Oh, sorry, Sarah." Pinkie apologized.

"Whoa nelly." Applejack muttered, blinking in surprise. "Pinkie has a point. Since when did you ever start standing up for yourself...well more than usual?"

"W-well..." Fluttershy gazed at me with a soft smile and a small blush appeared on her face. "You may say that it was a little advice that Ren gave to me back then..."

"Really?" Rarity asked in surprise before turning to me with a nervous grin. "I suppose...that would make sense considering how nice he is to be considered your special somepony."

"H-hey!" Ren called out, feeling a bit embarrassed about that fact.

"Guys! This is no time for any talk!" Twilight scolded. "For right now, we just need to calm down and try to calm the crowd down as well."

"Yeah, but how?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, I mean, they seemed pretty outrage." Kodi pointed out. "We're not sure if we can even calm them down now."

"Yeah..." Ren nodded, feeling a bit heartbroken that the town now is turning against them. Suddenly, the window immediately blasted opened with a tons of newspaper made specifically by Gabby Gums appeared, with Rainbow Dash having to carry them out with an exhausted look on her face. "S-so, how did it go?" Jamie asked in worried.

"I...I wasn't fast enough!" Rainbow exclaimed. "My life is officially over!"

"Wait what? What do you mean 'your life'? What about ours?!" Kaede exclaimed in shock.

"Gabby Gums has made it to Cloudsdale!" Rainbow exclaimed, causing us all to widened our eyes in shock.

"What?!" Twilight hissed.

"It's true! Everywhere!" Rainbow yelled out. "It was all spread out all over town and now it's over! I mean, she didn't only do it to Ren, Jack, Rantaro, Mason, Jamie, Kaede, and Nicole either!"

"What do you mean?" Nicole asked, feeling a bit surprised by this. Applejack walked over and picked up one of the newspaper and read "'Rainbow Dash: Speed Demon or Super Softie?'?!"

"I grabbed as many copies as I could, but it was too late!" Rainbow cried out, banging her hoof on the ground. "I'm a laughing stock!"

"Calm down Dashy." Jack patted her on the back, cheering her a bit. Rantaro picked one of the newspaper up before letting out a chuckle, and then started laughing.

"AH HA HA HA! Get a load of this!" Rantaro laughed before showing us an image about Applejack snoozing over by a nearby apple tree. "Applejack Asleep on the Job!"

"Wait what?!" Applejack gasped before grabbing it and began reading before slowly taking her eyes off of it with widened eyes, "I can't believe this! That Gabby Gums wrote a lie about that!"

"And this one..." Kaede picked another one up before showing us an image of Big Mac holding a familiar doll that I soon recognized as Mr. Smarty Pants from many months ago. "Big Macintosh - What's He Hiding?"

"It would seem that this Gabby Gums must've wrote many bad lies about you guys while practically toying with us with our little secret." Nicole deduced. "Just how far is she gonna go?"

"Ha ha! Look at this one!" Spike showed us another newspaper article written by Gabby Gums herself, showing us Twilight reading a book that made it look like she was snobby looking. "Twilight Sparkle: I was a Canterlot Snob?!"

"Are you serious?!" Twilight gaped at that before making an irritated look on her face and swiping the newspaper from Spike's hands and began reading the article. "A well-placed scaly source close to the prissy pony says Twilight Sparkle thinks Ponyville is nothing but muddy roads and low-class rubes."

She immediately turned towards Spike an upset look and yelled "Spike!"

"Well I didn't!" Spike shook his head with a panic look. "Gabby Gums made that up!" He picked another piece of newspaper article that showed the same one Twilight was holding. "I never said anything like that!"

"I don't see anything about Sarah, except for this one "Human Hybrid and her Peaceful Life." Huh? I looked at it and it just said everything I told the CMC's and Carrie. "Well this one is truthful." I said.

"Give me that!" Jack snatched that out of my hands and looked at it. ".... There's no lie about newbie in this one."

"It just says everything I told the CMC's and Carrie about yesterday." I added.

"Everypony, please." Rarity announced with a calm look. "She's just a harmless schoolpony engaged in a little idle gossip. You're really making too big a deal out of this."

"B-but it's all lies!" Jamie pointed out. "She's writing any lies about us and what's worse is that she somehow discovered about our secret about eating meat!"

"Yeah! She's just humiliating us all!" Kodi agreed before grabbing another piece of article with his mouth before handing it to me as I read it over before gawking at the front cover of Fluttershy having a weird looking tail with arrows on the bacl.

"What the heck is this?" Ren gaped before reading the title. "Fluttershy has tail extensions!"

"Pffft. I know that's fake." I scoffed. We all froze before slowly gazing at the yellow pegasus, who glanced towards us before slowly hiding behind the kitchen counter. "...What kind of drugs has this chick has been going on?" Jack asked bluntly.

"Jack!" Kaede scolded. Deino bashed him on his head. "OW!" Jack raised his arms in the air in surrender before saying "What? I was just asking!"

"And look at this one!" Twilight picked up another article from the pile with her magic as it showed Pinkie Pie dancing around in a punch bowl. "Pinkie Pie is an out-of-control party animal!"

"What?!" Pinkie cried out before grabbing the newspaper and reading over it. Just as she finished reading it, her eyes were bawling out of tears as she cried out, "It's true! I do have a problem!"

"B-but...w-we don't mind that..." Jamie muttered, feeling scared and terrified right now. "I-I just don't get it...why? Why is this Gabby Gums doing this to us?!"

"That's what I wanna know!" Jack demanded. "I don't care who it is! I'll beat the hell out of them!"

Well I'm pretty mad at them for what they've done but...why do I have this strange feeling that something doesn't add up here?

"Ha ha ha ha..." Huh? Why is Rarity laughing of all times? "Honestly, you ponies have no sense of humor." Rarity rolled her eyes.

"How can you be so calm about this?! Our lives are practically ruined thanks to that journalist!" Kaede exclaimed angrily.

"Calm down Kaede darling." Rarity picked up a random newspaper from the pile Rainbow Dash picked up and began reading it over. "So she tweaks a few ponies every now and then, maybe they...AH!"

"What? What's wrong?" Kodi asked in concern before we all saw the angry look on her face. "I'll destroyher!"

"Rarity! What happened?" Mason asked in worried before the paper was shoved into his face by Rarity as he began reading it over. "The Drama-Queen Diaries"?

"She's reprinted my secret diary! How could Gabby Gums possibly get access to my private diary?!"

"I don't know..." Mason wondered before widening his eyes in shock. "Oh no!"

"What? What is it?" Kaede asked in worried.

"Carrie! I think she's in trouble!" Mason exclaimed.

"In trouble?" I asked in confusion.

"He means that due to the many ponies in Ponyville knowing about our diet, I have a feeling that they might go after anyone who's human." Nicole pointed out.

"Hmm...that is quite troublesome." Rantaro shrugged before turning to Mason. "Well, what are you waiting for? You gonna let her die?"

Mason gritted his teeth and darkened his face. "You be quiet!"

"Mason, allow me to tag along!" We all looked at Rarity with surprised looks. "Please! I need to find out who is Gabby Gums is..." She made a dark and angry scowl before exclaiming "So I'll make sure that she's gonna pay for revealing my secrets!"

"Whoa...that loon really went nuts." Jack whispered to Jamie nearby, which he gulped and nodded in agreement.

"But do we even know who Gabby Gums is?" Rantaro questioned, earning another scowl from Rarity.

"Of course she is! She's one of the schoolponies back at the school!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Then why not ask your sister and her friends about her? Maybe she knows her identity?" Rantaro smirked, which made Nicole raised a brow at him.

"Good heavens no!" Rarity scoffed. "My sister, Mason's sister, and their friends would never associate with anyone as beastly as Gabby Gums!"

"Rarity has a point." Mason nodded, crossing his arms with a stern look. "Carrie would never do anything horrible like that. She would never post these embarrassing secrets and photos about us."

"Yeah! I mean, they're just kids!" I added. "I mean, even if it was possible, which I don't believe, I don't think they would do this on purpose."

"Ren might have a point there." Twilight nodded. "I mean, I'm sure there's a rational explanation about all this."

"Y-yeah...if we just remained calm..."

"Remain calm? REMAIN CALM?!" Jack yelled out, making Jamie flinch in fear. "Our lives are ruined! Everypony in town, practically in this damn world knows more about our species! It's over! We're done!"

"We just need to calm down Jack!" Kaede begged. "I-I'm sure once we find out who Gabby Gums is, we might be able to make her apologize to everypony and have her convince to apologize to us all! That's all!"

"Grr!" Jack growled at her before taking a deep breath, softening his expression. "Alright fine..."

"Good..." Kaede sighed in relief.

"Anyway, we shall be going." Mason nodded before grabbing Rarity by the arms, much to her surprise.

"O-oh Mason!" Rarity giggled, hiding away her blush. "You know, you sure are quite amazing, aren't you? O-of course I would never think of you as a monster."

Mason softly smiled at her and nodded, happy to hear that Rarity doesn't have any fear in him anymore. "You can thank me later. For now, let's go find our siblings and the rest of their friends."

"Okay." Rarity nodded before the two climb out of the window.

"Just be careful you two. The crowd might be still out there." Nicole warned them.

"Don't worry, we will." Mason nodded before climbing out of the window with Rarity by his side.

"I sure hope those two will be alright." Kaede sighed.

"Me too..." Ren nodded before noticing that Fluttershy wasn't around here. "Hey, where did Flutters go?"

"Last time I saw her, she was around and hiding behind the kitchen counter." Kodi reminded me.

"Well don't worry, I'm sure that she's still around here." Twilight assured before pointing to the blocked door. "After all, I did blocked the door with almost every furniture to make sure the crowd doesn't come after us inside."

"Yeah..." Ren nodded.

"So how in Equestria could you guys eat meat?" Applejack asked.

"W-well..." Jamie twiddled with his fingers with a nervous look before he began loudly muttering again. "Y-you may say that's the only thing we eat, but that is not true. There are certain set of animals that we can't eat in order to protect and preserve their species. We eat only animals that are limited to us for years and years to come."

"Really? Well that's nice to hear Jamie!" Pinkie grinned, hugging him tight as he widened his eyes in shock.

"W-wait! Did I say that aloud again?!" Jamie widened his eyes in shock.

"Settle down, if they want to know they have to know in order to trust us." Rantaro shrugged.

"Well that's nice to hear that you guys don't eat every single kind of animal." Twilight sighed. "I bet that's a relief to Fluttershy."

"Yeah..." Ren nodded before looking over at his room door, forming a worried look. "I'm gonna go off to find Fluttershy. I'm worried about her."

"I'll help too." Kodi offered, which he nodded with a grin. Kodi began using his nose and started sniffing around the ground a lot before Ren began following his tracks as we arrived to our room while the others stayed behind and discussed more about the topic on hand. "Please allow me to give out an explanation..." Nicole offered, adjusting her glasses.

"If they even believe us." Rantaro shrugged.


Ren's POV

As soon as we entered we entered my room, I began to hear some whimpering. He walked over to the other side of his bed, finding a tearful Fluttershy around the left side of my bed, covering her face with her forelegs and kept crying.

"Fluttershy." I called with a worried look. "Are you alright?"

Fluttershy looked up, having a tear-stained look on her face.

"Oh hi Ren...hi Kodiak...I-I didn't see you there..." Fluttershy wiped away her tears with a sad look. "S-sorry if I'm causing any trouble for you."

"It's alright. You didn't mean too." I assured with a soft grin. "But you don't have to keep crying. I don't think that's embarrassing..." Actually, come to think of it? Now that I'm realizing it...why is having extended tails that bad? "But why is it so weird that you didn't want it to be reveal?"

"I..." Fluttershy's face turned bright red in embarrassment. "It's too embarrassing for anypony to know!"

"So why do it in the first place if you knew it was gonna be embarrassing?" Kodi wondered.

"Because I was just curious to see if extended tails were quite amazing!" Fluttershy cried out. "But now that everypony in town knows about it, I'm a laughing stock!"

"Don't say that Fluttershy." I said with a soft smile before sitting down next to her with Kodiak laying on my laps. "I understand that you must feel sad but you have us and we would never laugh at you like that. I mean, many of us has embarrassing secrets and were mocked as well."

"I-I suppose so..." Fluttershy cried out, wiping away her tears before leaning against me. "But what about you and the others? Aren't you just angry yet upset about it?!"

"I am." I nodded. "But I know that these guys are just scared of us and I know that we can encouraged them to be friends with us."

Fluttershy let out a smile before snuggling against my sweater, much to my embarrassment. Kodi smiled at us before licking Fluttershy on the cheek, which made her finally smile.

"Better?" I asked.

"Better." Fluttershy nodded.

Phew, glad that I was able to help her out of her misery. Still though, I get Rarity considering that her secrets that she wrote in her diary is one thing to be embarrassed, but this Gabby Gums is for some reason is going too far. I may not have read much about her but all I got was that she was a schoolpony and was posting everypony's secrets. Just why is she doing this? Out of pleasure? No, that wouldn't be it...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"What the heck?!" Kodi exclaimed as the three of us looked at each other before getting up from the floor and headed out of my room as we saw the front door banging over and over.

The others looked panicked upon seeing this.

"O-oh no! W-we're gonna die!" Jamie gasped, bending down with a scared look.

"Calm down, we'll be fine." Rantaro waved it off.

"Yeah! I mean, it's not like things can get worse." Pinkie agreed with her signature smile. Suddenly, more banging came running out of the door, much to our shock.

"Open the door!"

"Get out here now!"

"Come out so you can fight us like a man!"

"Oh golly..." Applejack muttered.

"Everypony! Secure the door!" Twilight yelled, which we nodded in agreement before running over to the blocked door and attempted to hold it back. "Make sure that they don't run in here!"

"What do you think?!" Rantaro asked angrily.

"Everyone, you all need to calm down." Nicole assured, looking at us with a calm look.

"Easy for you to say!" Rainbow growled, holding back the door.

"Do you think that we can make sure that they won't get in?!" Kaede asked in fear. "I-I don't think we can hold much longer!"

"Well just shaddup and keep pushing back!" Jack exclaimed. "Dammit! Where the hell is Mason, Rarity and the others?!"

"If we all just remained calm at the moment, we might even discover Gabby Gum's identity." Nicole assured.

"What?! You figured it out?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"But how?!" Kodi added.

"I'll explain till everypony arrives." Nicole stated, furrowing her brows with a serious look.

"Hmm...well this should be interesting." Rantaro chuckled with a grin.

Oh man, I'm not sure how did Nicole find out about the identity of Gabby Gums, but...oh god! I just hope we'll be able to make sure that the crowd won't be breaking down this door for now!


Later

“How could you Diamond Tiara?!” Apple Bloom demanded, narrowing her eyes in anger at her. The Crusaders and Carrie just came back to the editor-in-chief’s office to confront Diamond Tiara upon discovering an article that was made by Gabby Gums herself, but that wasn’t true at all considering that Gabby Gums were those four girls all along! Diamond Tiara was practically stealing their name and taking credit of her own work.

“Why? What’s the matter?” Diamond Tiara asked in a mocking tone. “Too shocked that I sold a story or two to all of Equestria about what these humans really are?”

“Why did you do that, Diamond Tiara?!” Carrie demanded. “You made me, my big brother, and the others look like we’re the bad guys!”

“Duh, that’s cause you are!” Diamond Tiara sneered at her. “You don’t think I won’t find out about you little cretin? Serves you right for what you humans did to make me humiliate myself!”

“No please!” Carrie pleaded. “It’s me you want but don’t take it on my friends! Please!”

“Yeah! I mean, a human eating meat? That’s obviously a lie!” Scootaloo exclaimed before turning to Carrie and asked “Right Carrie?”

Carrie lowered her head down a bit with a sad look, letting out a tear and said “No…it’s the truth. I’m sorry…”

The Crusaders gasped in shock upon hearing this from her while Diamond Tiara laughed mockingly at her.

“Yes, that’s right! Go on! Mock her! Laugh at her! Teach her that humans can’t be trusted!” Diamond Tiara laughed. The Crusaders looked at each other with worried and concern before narrowing their eyes and glared at Diamond Tiara.

“Yeah right! Like we’ll laugh at our friend!” Scootaloo exclaimed, much to Diamond Tiara’s confusion.

“What?”

“You heard her!” Sweetie Belle stepped forward with a serious look. “Carrie is the best friend we ever had before! She may be like a princess, but at least she’s caring and lovable unlike you!”

“What?!” Diamond Tiara hissed angrily, nearly frightening Featherweight.

“You heard her!” Apple Bloom glared angrily at Diamond Tiara. “I want to thank Ren for helping me overcome my dilemma with being a blank-flank because if it wasn’t for them…” She turned to her friends with a soft and warm smile. “I wouldn’t have met these girls ever in my life.”

“Apple Bloom…” Carrie looked at her with amazement before smiling over her friend. “Thank you!”

“What are you saying?! Are you just gonna be friends with a freakshow like her?!” Diamond Tiara exclaimed angrily. “This is just messed-up!”

“Why is it a problem to you anyway?” Sweetie Belle questioned with a raised brow. “You never had any problems with her being a human before. Normally, you just teased her because she friends with blank-flanks like us.”

Diamond Tiara sneered at the Crusaders before scoffing “Why does it matter anyway? You girls are just too boring to bathe in my glory anyway.”

Carrie glared at Diamond Tiara and said “Well why not bathe into your own glory? We quit!”

Diamond Tiara snapped her eyes opened with a shocked look. “No! I won’t let you quit!”

“But the gossip we’ve been printing is hurting everypony’s feelings!” Sweetie Belle retorted. “And what’s worse is that you’ve posted a really hurtful comment that’s making everypony in Ponyville have a deep grudge on Ren and his friends.”

“Feelings?!” Diamond Tiara scoffed. “I don’t care about feelings! Gabby Gums is my bread and butter, and I’m not gonna let you goody-two-horseshoes and some freakish naked ape of a freak take that away from me. Besides, why should you care? You girls been posting mean comments about your own friends on the school news.”

“We know, but we learn that it’s not right.” Apple Bloom shook her head.

“We’re sorry Diamond Tiara, but we’ve made our decision.” Carrie said with a serious look.

“I won’t be doing this anymore longer. Who cares about earning some journalists cutie-marks?” Sweetie Belle nodded. “I rather care more about our friends, their feelings, and the other ponies that we wrote about it.”

“Yeah, you can’t force us to keep gossiping.” Scootaloo smirked, but that was soon dropped upon seeing the evil smile on Diamond Tiara.

“When you see these…” She threw a folder filled with many pictures of the Crusaders, much to their shock upon seeing embarrassing photos. One was Apple Bloom of her as a little baby having applesauce all over her body. The next one had Sweetie Belle with a case of a bad hair day, and another had Scootaloo snuggling against a stuffed teddy bear. “You may not want to quit after all.”

“W-what?” Apple Bloom muttered.

“I told Featherweight to document everything…” Diamond Tiara evilly smirked. “And that’s exactly what he did!”

“But wait, there’s nothing of me.” Carrie pointed out. “Which means I can tell on you for what you did.”

“Go ahead, and I’ll post these on the school newspaper.” Diamond Tiara smirked. “Besides, it’s property of the Foal Free Press. And if Gabby Gums really does go into retirement, I’ll need something to fill that empty column space…Actually, I can post them and just take the title of Gabby Gums anyway.”

“You don’t scare me Diamond Tiara.” Carrie stated.

“Sure, go on ahead. Tell on your big brother and you’ll end up being the cause of humiliating your friends.” Diamond Tiara smirked. Carrie widened her eyes in shock before looking over at her friends, seeing the pleading looks on their faces. Carrie didn’t want to humiliate her friends so she looked down with a sad look.

“O-okay…I’ll be quiet.” Carrie muttered.

“What was that? I don’t think I heard that.” Diamond Tiara asked mockingly, wanting to hear it louder.

“I said that I’ll be quiet.” Carrie sighed.

“Good answer.” Diamond Tiara evilly smirked as Carrie glared at her. “See what happens when you mess with me?”

Carrie blinked in surprise upon seeing a shadowy figure next to her as a dark aura surrounded Diamond Tiara.

“W-what?” Carrie wondered.

“Now excuse me…I must go.” Diamond Tiara stepped out of her chair and began leaving her office.

“H-hey wait! Where do you think you’re going?!” Scootaloo demanded.

“None of your beeswax!” Diamond Tiara scoffed. “Now get out there and bring me more Gabby Gums!”

With that, she opened the door and slammed it shut which nearly made them flinch while Featherweight simply side-stepped away from them.

“I don’t get it…” Apple Bloom turned to Carrie and asked “Why did you agree on her offer?”

“Because…I didn’t want to get you girls humiliated because of me.” Carrie explained sadly. “I’m sorry…it was so stupid of me to do that.”

“No…that was a nice thing you done for us.” Sweetie Belle smiled. “Well…other than the other things you kinda done for us.”

“Yeah, but now what? We’re being blackmailed!” Scootaloo exclaimed, reminding them of their current situation. “First we began unintentionally hurting ponies’ feelings across town, next Diamond Tiara posts a newspaper article about humans eating meat that quickly makes the town go so crazy at them and not in the good way, and now we’re being forced to continue hurting more ponies’ feelings by our work. What are we gonna do?!”

“Well even if we did told them, I doubt that they would ever forgive us for what we’ve done.” Sweetie Belle sighed sadly.

Suddenly, they heard the door immediately opened, revealing two older siblings that Carrie and Sweetie Belle recognized!

“Carrie!”

“Sweetie Belle!”

“Big brother!”

“Rarity!”

“Mason?”

“Rarity?”

“What are you two doing here?” Carrie asked curiously.

“We’re here to rescue you all!” Rarity said before hugging Sweetie Belle tightly. “I was sure enough that the angry crowd might’ve gotten you all hurt or worse!”

“What’s important is that you’re all safe.” Mason smiled before hugging his sister tightly as well before looking over her with a soft smile. “Are you alright?”

“Y-yeah…I’m alright big brother.” Carrie nodded, much to Mason’s relief.

“Okay, now let’s get back to the others.” Mason said, taking Carrie’s hand.

“I agree. Let us go.” Rarity nodded.

“Wait what? But why?” Scootaloo asked, oblivious to know about this.

“You don’t know?” Mason asked incredulously. “Everypony in Ponyville are practically storming towards the home-ship as an angry mob! Until the crowd calms down, I don’t think we’re ever gonna show our faces in Ponyville ever again…”

“No…” Carrie muttered.

“That can’t be! This wasn’t supposed to happen!” Sweetie Belle cried out, confusing Mason and Rarity.

“What in Equestria are you talking about Sweetie Belle?” Rarity questioned her sister with a suspicious gaze.

Sweetie Belle widened her eyes and began sweating nervously. “U-uhh…n-no! No! Of course not my dear sweet sister! Now come on! Let’s get going!”

“Sweetie Belle….what exactly are you and your friends hiding?” Rarity raised a brow.

“N-nothing! I told you my dear sweet sister that everything’s alright between us, right girls?” Sweetie Belle chuckled nervously, glancing towards her friends. “RIGHT, girls?”

“O-oh yeah!” Apple Bloom nodded as she and the others began chuckling nervously, furthering their suspicions on both Mason and Rarity as the two looked at each other with blank looks.

“Carrie, tell me what exactly is that you’re hiding, now.” Mason said sternly.

“O-of course not big brother!” Carrie stepped back a bit before grabbing her bag and attempted to try and act innocent but not before she tripped over and the contents of her bag fell out of it, including a book that Rarity was all too familiar with.

“M-my…diary?” Rarity widened her eyes before glaring over at the girls, including Mason. “So this whole time…Gabby Gums were you girls all along?!”

“I-I’m sorry Rarity!” Sweetie Belle pleaded.

“How could you girls do this to us?!” Mason demanded. “Carrie, you should know better about posting things that ponies find offended and now the whole town hates us.”

“Mason…allow me.” Rarity assured with a calm look. She turned to the girls with a scolding look that could’ve traumatized anyone who dare makes contact with it. “How could you girls do this to us?! Sweetie Bell, Carrie, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, you girls know better about posting things that ponies find offended and now the whole town is trying to get rid of Mason and the others! Is that what you wanted?!”

“No…” Carrie and the girls shook their heads sadly.

“We didn’t mean for this to happen…we wanted to stop this but we were forced to keep going…” Carrie explained sadly.

“What? What do you mean?” Mason asked, softening his expression. “Carrie…did something happened that made you and your friends write more of those hurtful comments on the school newspaper?”

“Y-yeah…but we can’t tell you.” Carrie shook her head, much to the older siblings’ confusion.

“…Something did happened, did it?” Rarity guessed, which the girls nodded. “Well…while I do not appreciate for what you girls done, we shall talk about this later. Right now, we need to head back and make sure the others aren’t hurt by the crowd.”

“Agreed.” Mason nodded before walking over and bending down to his sister’s height. “Carrie…I know that you wouldn’t do this and I’m not mad at you, just disappointed on you.”

“I’m sorry.” Carrie apologized, sniffing miserably. Mason gave Carrie a little hug to cheer her up while Rarity and the rest of the girls smiled over them.

Rarity soon turned to her sister and her friends and said “And I’m sorry for scolding you like that earlier. Maybe I should’ve gone a tad bit easier on you.”

“It’s okay Rarity, we deserved that.” Sweetie Belle nodded.

“And you know what? Who cares if we get embarrassed?” Apple Bloom asked herself with a smirk. “Come on! Let’s go!”

“Huh? To where?” Scootaloo asked.

“Back to the home-ship, of course…” Apple Bloom answered, which Carrie and the others caught on. “But first, I think it’s mighty time for everypony to know who Gabby Gums is.”

Carrie, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo smiled over at their friend and nodded, while Mason and Rarity looked over at their sisters and friends ready and taking responsibility on their actions.

“You don’t suppose I went too far with them, right Mason darling?” Rarity questioned, which Mason shook his head.

“Well no, but seeing them here means that Carrie and the others are growing up.” Mason smiled.

“Yes…I suppose so…” Rarity nodded.

“Okay, but how are we gonna do that?” Scootaloo asked.

“I think I know where Apple Bloom is going with this…” Carrie formed a smile. “And I like it.”


Later

“Oh goddammit!”

Oh man, this is so not good! Apparently that the angry mob been getting stronger with all the banging onto the door.

“Seriously, what are they using to keep ramming the door? A log?!” Kaede exclaimed. As we continue to hold back the door, the door immediately flew opened, causing all of us and the stuff that was blocking the door to blast off and into the ground where thousands of ponies walked into the room with angry and outrage expressions.

“Stop it everypony! Calm down!” Twilight begged.

“How could you join and take their side?!” One of the ponies from the crowd exclaimed angrily.

“Because we trust them!” Applejack retorted.

“They’ve done nothing wrong! So what if they eat something that you guys don’t bother to eat!” Rainbow added, only to be furthering the crowd’s anger.

“Oh no! We’re doomed!” Pinkie yelled.

“Serves them right!” Huh? We looked over to see Diamond Tiara walking over with a satisfied smirk on her face. “It shows you that these new species that appeared out of the blue, which are called humans, cannot be trusted.”

“What? Diamond Tiara?” Jamie asked in surprise. “W-what are you doing here?”
“I’m actually to cover the story to find out whether or not that humans are to be trusted.” Diamond Tiara answered bluntly.

“Wait…” Jack gritted his teeth in anger. “Are you telling us that…?”

“Oh no, that was Gabby Gums herself.” Diamond Tiara chuckled. “But I guess it’s no point anymore.”

“What…do you mean?” Nicole asked, raising a brow of suspicion over at her.

“It doesn’t matter because we can’t simply trust you lot anymore.” Diamond Tiara scoffed. “And those siding with these humans can’t seem to be trusted anymore it would seem.”

“D-Diamond Tiara, how could you say that?” Twilight gawked at that.

“And since when did she even care about species?” Spike whispered to Rantaro, who only shrugged as he kept his gaze at Diamond Tiara.

“W-why are you doing this?” Kaede demanded. “We haven’t been eating any meat at all in this world! We swear! We don’t anymore since getting here!”

“Shut up!” One of the ponies shouted as they slowly began walking towards us with angry looks, almost having the intent of killing us. Kodi stepped forward and growled and barked at them while Fluttershy held onto me in fear as I looked at them with a worried and scared look. Oh man, this is not how I want to die right here! I haven’t solved all the mysteries of this world and how do we even get back!…Is this the end?

"Stop it!" a voice called and Sarah and her dragons suddenly leaped between us and the crowd.

(Sarah)

I never claimed to be perfect
My mistakes are all written in ink
None of us claimed to be perfect
And it's sad if that's what you all think

Our flaws helped to make us special
They bond us and keep us strong
Our flaws are what brought us together
So stop actin' like somethin's wrong

(All)

We're not flawless
We're a work in progress
We've got dents and we've got quirks
But it's our flaws that make us work

Yeah, we're not flawless
We're a work in progress
So tell me what flaws you got, too
'Cause I still like what's flawed about you

(Firestorm)

They say I'm a big shot
That my temper the size of a mouse
My confidence comes off as cocky
But it gives me the courage to fail

(Silverspike)

Sure, I can be so quick to act
I'm impulsive, it's true

(Moonshine)

And I can be too stubborn to think
There's such thing as being to stubborn to cause

(All)

We're not flawless
We're a work in progress
We've got dents and we've got quirks
But it's our flaws that make us work

Yeah, we're not flawless
We're a work in progress
So tell me what flaws you got, too
'Cause I still like what's flawed about you

(Sarah)

Ponies think I'm all bubbles and laughter
That I don't seem sincere
To be the happy one a little too much
But I'm just so happy you're here

(Winter)

It took me a while to be confident
To really come out of my shell

(Sarah)

But nopony has to be perfect
Just accept the difference and see the impact

(All)

We're not flawless
We're a work in progress
We've got dents and we've got quirks
But it's our flaws that make us work

Yeah, we're not flawless
We're a work in progress
So tell me what flaws you got, too ((Sarah): You got, too)
'Cause I still like what's flawed about you

The crowd looked to have remorse and apologetic looks after hearing Sarahs' song.

"Hey humans...we're so sorry."

"Sorry if I called you a monster."

"Could you ever forgive us all?"

"Would somepony like a muffin to accept our apologies?"

I looked over at the crowd with a surprised look while some of the others had bewildered looks and smiles on their faces. I let out a smile before nodding and replied "Yeah, it's okay everypony. After all, you know the saying folks 'Everypony deserves a second chance', am I right?"

The crowd murmured in agreement now sporting calm and happy looks instead of the angry looks they had a moment ago.

"Well that's a relief. Glad that's over." Rantaro sighed. "Heh, for a minute there, I thought for sure those guys might've tried to kill us or something."

"Don't say stuff like that!" Rarity exclaimed angrily. "We wouldn't dare resort to such violence!"

"Sure, say what you want beautiful." Rantaro shrugged nonchalantly, ignoring the squawking coming out of her. "That song was awesome, Sarah!" Pinkie cheered.

"Woo-wee. I knew you could sing but never that good." Applejack commented.

Sarah blushed a little. "Hehehe. You really mean it."

"Hell yeah!" Jack said. "You're song got right through to them."

Our dragons nuzzled Sarah. That's when Mason and the girls were seen making their way through the crowd carrying a bunch of newspapers in their hands and hooves. “There’s something you all need to read!” Apple Bloom pleaded.

“It’s made specifically by us!” Carrie added with a soft grin. “It’s…something that we want to say and tell you all that we’re sorry.”

“….Huh?” We all asked with blank looks.

“What they’re saying is that they’re-”

“Gabby Gums.” Nicole answered, cutting Mason off. “Gabby Gums wasn’t just one journalist. It consisted of these three girls, and your little sister, am I right Mason?”

“Y-yes…” Mason nodded.

“So wait…it was you four all along?!” Rainbow exclaimed in shock.

“The hell?!” Jack exclaimed, also shocked by this. Everypony in the crowd murmured among themselves in shock, confusion, and surprise.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Diamond Tiara hissed. “If you tell them anymore, then I’ll post all those embarrassing photos of you idiots to the whole public to read and see!”

“Oh? Do you mean this file?” Rantaro held a file in his hands with an amused smirk on his face, which Diamond Tiara widened her eyes in shock.

“What?! But how?!” Gizmo climbed onto Rantaro’s shoulder as the two fist-bumped each other with smirks on their faces.

“You should really keep a close eye on your stuff. But out of my gratitude, I’ll keep a close eye on this.” Rantaro snickered, much to Diamond Tiara’s anger as she tried to swipe it away from him.

“Give it back you idiot!” She jumped over and over to reach the file, but Rantaro refused to.

“Yeah…no.” Rantaro replied bluntly. Diamond Tiara growled angrily before kicking him in the leg, which didn’t faze him at all. “You know that I’m still alright, right?”

“Grrr!” Diamond Tiara’s left eye twitched in anger.

“Thanks Rantaro.” Carrie thanked with a smile. Rantaro bowed with a mocking smile and replied “Whatever you say, your majesty.”

“Don’t push it.” Mason said sternly.

“So what does those newspaper say anyway?” Kaede asked in confusion.

“Well…” Apple Bloom and the other girls looked at each other with worried and concern before looking back at all of us. “Before you all get angry and scold us all for what we’ve done, we just want you all to read this over and say what you all think.”

“Here, we have them right here.” Mason said, handing one for each pony and even us to have. Kodi, Fluttershy, and I looked over at the new newspaper that Mason handed us as I began reading aloud.

“To the Citizens of Ponyville, For some time now, you’ve been reading this column to get the latest dirt and the hottest buzz. But this will be my final piece. We want to apologize for the pain and embarrassment we’ve caused. You see, I’m actually three little fillies and one human girl, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Carrie Hunter. As the popularity of our column grew, we got swept up in the hype. We knew that what we were doing didn’t feel quite right, but we ignored the guilt because everypony seemed to want to read what we were writing. From now on, we promise to respect everypony else’s privacy, and we won’t engage in hurtful gossip anymore. All we can do is ask for your forgiveness, Ponyville.

Signing off for the very last time,

XOXO, Gabby Gums."

…Wow, this is so beautiful. Me, Fluttershy, and Kodiak looked at each other with awe and shock before smiling over at the three Crusaders and Carrie and everypony else seemed to be finish reading it as they stared at the little girls who wrote this.

“They meant it in every word.” Rarity smiled, hugging her sister a bit.

“And didn’t mean to write all those hurtful comments to you all.” Mason added, ruffling his sister’s hair which made her laugh. Apple Bloom looked over at her sister, who sported a stern look on her face.

“You’re…still mad at me?” Apple Bloom asked in concern.

“Well while I don’t appreciate writing lies about me nor your brother…” Applejack pulled her over for a hug, along with Big Macintosh, who smiled over at his little sister. “But I’ll forgive ya Apple Bloom.”

“Eeyup!” Big Mac nodded in agreement.

“Rainbow Dash! I am so sorry for writing all those mean comments about you and send it up all the way to Cloudsdale!” Scootaloo apologized, seeing Rainbow Dash’s angry look. Rainbow Dash looked at her for a while before smiling and hugging Scootaloo.

“Are you kidding? After reading that whole thing, there’s no way I could stay mad at you like that!” Rainbow laughed, much to Scootaloo’s joy. Everypony seemed to nodded in agreement while the rest of us felt heart-warmed by this scene.

“You know…that went better than any of us expected.” Jamie stated, blinking in surprise.

“You can say that again.” Kaede sighed in relief, which I nodded in agreement. You can say that again, Kay. But you know, I still can’t believe that it was Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Carrie that would do all that gossiping. But at least they finally learned their lessons….

“This isn’t fair!” And of course the moment had to be ruined. We all gazed at Diamond Tiara as she began panting heavily and her eyes…it looked nearly blank like they devoid any emotion at all. “This isn’t fair…what about the humans? There’s no way you all can forgive them, especially for eating our flesh and meat.”

I turned to Diamond Tiara with a serious look, but before I could say anything, someone else beat me to it.

“You’re wrong Diamond Tiara! Ren and the others don’t eat our kind!” We all gazed at Fluttershy, who surprisingly had a serious and scolded look on her face like she was angry or something.

“Sure that they eat, but they told me that there are many other animals that they protect and don’t try to eat them in order to protect and preserve their species! That’s what I do as an animal caretaker along with other ponies and creatures out there protecting and preserving animals to save from extinction! Think about the good times and how many times they saved us from Cerberus and the other bad things that occurred in Ponyville! They showed kindness, generosity, been honest with us, and showed their loyalty, and you’re all just gonna call them ‘monsters’ even though you all don’t show any concern or even care how they feel right now?!”

Oh my frigging god…I never thought I would hear it from her of all ponies. Fluttershy panted heavily before widening her eyes with a small tainted pink blush on her cheeks before flying over and hid behind me in a flash.

“W-well…if it’s alright with you all.” Fluttershy muttered.

“Whoa, never thought that she would even say all that.” Jack muttered.

“It would seem that she’s starting to overcome her nervousness.” Nicole stated, looking over her iPad. “Besides, what she spoken is quite encouraging I would say. But that’s not the only thing that you all should be angry at, you all should be suspecting Diamond Tiara.”

“What? Me?!” Diamond Tiara exclaimed.

“I figured that you had something to do this.” Nicole said with a stern look on her face. “Apparently I can tell considering the newspaper.”

“The…newspaper?” I asked in confusion.

Nicole nodded before picking up the article of Jack eating a burger along with the paper of Fluttershy and her tail extensions, much to her embarrassment.

"You see these two articles? They look different due to their wording." Nicole explained. "Gabby Gums consisted of these little girls and been unintentionally hurting you ponies' feelings, but the one about Jack wouldn't be something they wrote because Carrie is a human and she would know better than to reveal something so hurtful to cause all this."

"Exactly." Rantaro smirked. "I had a feeling that something was weird considering that Carrie is very trustworthy and would never dare try to ruin a secret, so she couldn't written it...right Diamond Tiara?"

"Y-you think I did this?" Diamond Tiara narrowed her eyes. "It could've been those idiots before! They could've easily taken a picture while you guys were distracted!"

"No, I saw them." Rantaro answered, much to Diamond Tiara's confusion. "I saw them go into the elevator while I was busy looking around the place to mind my own business and I just happened to see them go through the central elevator out of the mall district, so technically speaking, they do have an alibi."

"Ah!" Diamond Tiara gritted her teeth in anger.

"And other than that, you seemed to be the most obvious choice considering that you have this file, right?" Rantaro smirked. "And when I saw the girls having those relieved looks, I knew there was something that they didn't want to be revealed."

"And if I had to guess, I say that this file contains something forces them to either do all those rude comments and not wanting them to quit, correct Ms. Diamond Tiara?" Nicole asked, seeing the upset look on her face. "I could tell that from your outrage look that you're admitting this is all your fault, right? Also, you may have fooled everyone but I'm afraid that isn't possible for neither me or Rantaro due to the two different newspaper articles."

"You both could tell by all that?!" Kaede exclaimed in shock.

"Ooh! I knew that she was psychic!" Pinkie smiled brightly.

"I-I have heard that her psychology and observational skills were quite advanced, but I never i-imagined it was this advanced." Jamie muttered loudly, having a surprised look on his face. Diamond Tiara growled in anger until Sarah approached her, "Now that we have that settled, I believe you should leave now."

"You can't tell me what to do!" Diamond Tiara claimed.

"I said now." And then Sarah gave a loud lion roar in her face, shocking her. When she was finished, Diamond Tiara ran away at the speed of light. Sarah smirked and turned back and crowd and all of us were amazed. The crowd dispersed as Mason patted his sister's head with a satisfied smile. "Well I'm just glad this is all over now and hopefully the town and possibly all of Equestria will accept us again due to finding out about our diet."

"Yeah." I added. "Thanks to our little singer here." I rubbed Sarah's hair, making her giggle. The crowd took their leave out of our home, Thank goodness everything is back to normal for us.

PreviousChapters Next