• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 2,042 Views, 105 Comments

Sarah's Adventure's in Equestria - Zipp Storm



A Spin off of MaxTV123's Ren's Adventures in Equestria story with a a few changes.

  • ...
28
 105
 2,042

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 91: Sarah and Auras' Future

Ren's POV

Normally, every evening in Equestria is nothing special but this evening, however, was a very special day. Sarah and Aura Moon,were finally tying the knot. That's right. Weeks after Aura's pack attacked, he realized how much he loved Sarah and wanted her in his life... so.. one day... he proposed to her... and Sarah said 'Yes'. We were all very happy for her... but Big D, Douglas and Jack were still acting protective of her... even though she's almost 18 years old.. but you know how fathers and surrogate big brothers are.

Anyway, Everyone was working hard to get everything ready.

The ceremony was going to be held in Canterlot in the courtyard, which was more than large enough. White tents were set up for the ceremony and the reception later. Tables were set with the food and the big cake Pinkie Pie had baked. Flowers and white streamers were being set up, and even a small stage for the the boys and I make music for the reception.

As everyone continued setting up and doing their parts, a song was heard…

Bells are ringing and the time is near
It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day
Gotta set flowers there, and the arc right here,
It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day.
Let the past be buried,
cuz our friends are getting married …Today!

Bridesmaids dressed up, guests are coming by
It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day
It’s getting so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.
It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day
Come on, everybody smile,
It’ll only be a while,
cuz our friends are getting married …Today!

During an instrumental verse, guests were arriving in reserved parking. Among them were Cadance and Shining Armor and Shining Armor was blubbering like a baby.

“He always cries at weddings.” Cadance teased.

Meanwhile, Rarity was bedazzled at how she looked in her bridesmaid outfit, which she made herself. It was a light lilac color. It was sleeveless, and had beautiful ruffles around the collar, and the skit was smooth and sparkly, with a big pink silky sash tied in a bow in back.

The other girls all wore identical outfits, just a different color. Applejack even took off her hat and wore a pretty flower in her hair instead.

Doggy Spike was even all dressed up in a cute little tuxedo Rarity had made for him, and he kept posing in front of a mirror and adjusting his red bowtie, “Hey there, handsome.” He complimented his reflection while acting cool and suave.

“Oh, Spike…” Twilight chuckled as she picked him up, and the other girls all giggled.

Just then, the three Cutiemark Crusaders came out, all dressed in frilly dresses with flower wreaths on their heads-- they were the flower girls.

“Well, how do we look?” asked Applebloom asked.

Applejack and Rarity teared up at the sights of Sweetie Belle and Applebloom.

“Aren’t you all just fabulous!” cried Rarity.

Applejack held her sister close, “My little sis is almost completely grown up.”

“Aw, shucks, Applejack.” groaned Applebloom

Rainbow Dash high fived Scootaloo “Way awesome, I’m telling you.”

Scootaloo gave her a shooting sign as she winked.

The guys and I were all getting ready too, wearing special dress uniforms made just for them by Rarity White tuxedo jackets with respected colored edgings on the lapels, and matching colored bowties and beige colored dress-pants.

The song continued,

Come on in, take your seat,
This is going to be a treat,
We’ve got little time to spare
Make sure everything is there
Hurry now, it’s nearly time,
The wedding bells are going to chime
…Today!

It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day
It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day
It’s wedding day. Oh, it’s wedding day
Our friends are getting married…
Yes, their gonna get married …Today!

“…But where are they?” asked Fluttershy.


Sarah and Aura had spent the afternoon on the hilltops together, in the casual wear, enjoying the warm weather and each other’s company. While many people would have told them not to see each other before the wedding, they brushed it off as an old wives tale and didn’t believe in it. They were both really excited, but nervous just the same and thought they would spend some time together before the ceremony. They both looked at each other proudly and nuzzled each other,

“I can’t believe this is really happening.” said Sarah.

"I can." Aura said. "I found one amazing girl."

She then lay back on the grass and relaxed with her hands behind her head as she looked up at the dusky sky. “I just never thought I’d ever get married, after all the things that happened in my past. How could all this happen to me?”

Aura looked down at her, “Because you’ve really earned this. You’ve come a long way. You've showed everyone hope and gave other second chances after you were given one. I couldn't ask for a more special mate to have."

She couldn’t argue with that. She loved this human world she had lived in, and now it was about become her permanent home as she continued her duty as the Princess of Friendship.

They both stood up, figuring it was about to time to get going.

“Sarah…”

“Yeah…?”

Aura held her hands, “No matter what happens, just remember-- I love you. True, your magic and your amazing backgrounds are part of it, but I really love you.”

“Oh, I love you too.” she said to him, and they were about to kiss when suddenly, Celestia interrupted by placing a tiny jewel between them. “Don’t you two think you should wait a little bit before doing that?” she teased.

The couple chuckled, and didn’t care if they were in each other’s presence. Sarah lit her horn and magically donned their wedding wear.

Aura was already wearing his tuxedo and he and Celestia gazed at Sapphire in her beautiful gown.

It was pure white with sleeves going off the shoulder and connected to two beautiful puffs. The skirt was long and flowing; silky in the front and with frilly ruffled rings starting from one side of the waist and going all the way past her back and stopping at the other end on three levels. Much of her long hair was all bundled up in back of her head, while two of her large threads were beautiful curled and hanging at either side of her face. Her veil was long and flowing down her back and it was held in place atop her head by a beautiful golden tiara with a sun emblem in the middle.

“Wow.” Aura exclaimed softly as he looked her from head to toe, making her blush.

“Well…” Celestia said teasingly “Do you two want to get married on not? Let’s go.”

The couple agreed and went off with him.

Everyone's seats were taken with Sarah's friends and family in the front, including her mother and biological father and brother and Shimmer and AXL . Everyone turned and saw Sarah and Aura entering, "I love moments like this." Emerald said with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah." Jake agreed with tears.

"Love. Not Like. Love!" they both cried shedding tears onto Sapphire who covered herself to shield the tears. The two walked down the aisle. The two made it to the aisle where they faced everyone.

Sarah let out a proud Light Fury roared and turned to Aura who let out a proud howl. They both joined in their cries as the other dragons roared in unison. The two ceased their roars and the ceremony went beautifully. Rantaro was filming everything with a miniature video camera, while other did with their cellphones.

Rarity and Pinkie could hardly hold their tears back as they stood with the bridesmaids on Sarah's side.

Aura was now sliding the ring over Sarah's finger, which everyone watched with glee and heartfelt joy. Celestia and Luna both wiped their eyes with hankies. “You may now kiss the bride.” the minister said, and just as the couple moved their faces towards one another then merely pecked each other on the lips-- done deal.

The entire place was flooded with cheers, and showers of rose petals and rice as the couple headed down the aisle for the reception area.

There were all kinds of foods and treats, some of which came from the Apple Family-- all kinds of apple pies, apple tarts, apple crisp, even just plain ordinary apples.

There was dancing, to rocking beats too, which everyone enjoyed especially. Much better than classical ballroom dancing, but there were a few of those too especially for other couples.

After a while, the bride and groom were going to share a solo dance to a song. Aura then extended his hand to his bride and led her out onto the dance floor. Sarah leaned softly against him as Twilight sang her song. The same one she sang at the Canterlot Wedding.

Seeing the happy couple dance softly on the floor really was a beautiful sight to everyone.

Then, Discord decided to add his own song into the wedding and he performed "Let there be Love."

Sarah and Aura chuckled, and then just looked at each other lovingly and shared another deep kiss.

They pulled away and just stared at each other while the rest of us looked at the happy, now married, couple.


One Week Later....

Sarah's POV

Shimmer Glow came bounding into our room, "Mommy, Daddy, wake up, wake up." she called happily, leaping on the bed. Aura and I turned and saw the bubbly little filly in front of them. "Yes.. Shimmer?" I asked groggily.

"Come on. Come on. Ren and the others have something for you two." Shimmer said happily.

Something for Aura and I? What could that be?

Aura yawned, "Alright we're up. We're up."

Aura and I got up and stretched. We got out of bed and watched Shimmer trotting down the hall, happily, "Come on, Come on." she called.

"We're coming." I said with a sleepy smile. Shimmer lead up to the throne room where we found the lights were out. "Hey, who turned off the lights?" Aura asked and the lights came on, "SURPRISE!"

We both saw all of our friends in the room. "What's all this for?" Aura asked. Then Pinkie suddenly came in front of us, "Isn't it obvious, silly billy? It's your One Week Anniversary! Wooo-hoooo!" she cheered.

I giggled, "Guys..." I playfully whined.

"Oh come on Private, not everyday, a solider gets married." Skye came up and playfully patted me on the back.

"Yeah, Sarah. Come on, enjoy the party." Ren said coming over with a small party hat on his head. Aura and I playfully rolled our eyes and said, "Alright.."

Everyone cheered and we all enjoyed the party together. Aura and I couldn't be happier and our friends wanted us to perform the song we sang a couple days ago... and who were we to say no to our bestest friends?

(Sarah)
How are we so different
and still so much the same?

(Aura)
Why do I start smilin',
when I hear your name?

(Sarah)
At times I think you could be
A reflection of me

(Aura)
Still there's something deeper

(Both)
More than what we see

There's a feeling of belonging that's deep down inside
A feeling that's been growing now we just can't hide
It's a feeling somehow knowing there's nothing to decide
'Cause when I'm with you it's clear we're of the same pack

(Aura)
Seems like you have grown up
So much while I was gone

(Sarah)
I don't know everything
I still have much to learn

(Aura)
You had some great adventures

(Sarah)
I also had some fun

(Aura)
Shame to think it's ending

(Sarah)
Or, has it just begun?

(Both)
There's a feeling of belonging that's deep down inside
A feeling that's been growing now we just can't hide
It's a feeling somehow knowing there's nothing to decide
'Cause when I'm with you it's clear we're of the same pack

(Sarah)
You have the energy and drive to take command

(Aura)
You have the patience I always wish I had

(Sarah)
Working together I finally understand
Having you here by my side will help me rule this land

(Both)
There's a feeling of belonging that's deep down inside
A feeling that's been growing now we just can't hide
It's a feeling somehow knowing there's nothing to decide

(Aura)
'Cause when I'm with you, it's clear

(Sarah)
'Cause when I'm with you, it's clear

(Both)
We're of the same pack

PreviousChapters Next