• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 2,042 Views, 105 Comments

Sarah's Adventure's in Equestria - Zipp Storm



A Spin off of MaxTV123's Ren's Adventures in Equestria story with a a few changes.

  • ...
28
 105
 2,042

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 20: The New Hybrid in Town

I was flying over Ponyville with Moonshine and Winter by my side. I looked down at Ponyville. All the while music was playing in the background as the townsponies came out of their homes. Me and my dragons landed on the ground.

(Me)

Every single day there's something new you can plan for
Every single day there's something wonderful to do
But nothing makes me happy like a day that I can say
"Today I train a dragon, and it's just for you!"

Vendor Pony: How's it going today, Sarah?
Me: Great, thanks! Got any lassos today?
Vendor Pony: [chuckles] You betcha! New dragon training?
Me: Don't you know it!

(Me)

Don't have much time to gather all the things I need
If I'm really gonna make this training fly
For today's another day that all of Ponyville will say

(Crowd)

There goes the super human hybrid Sarah Gem!

(Mr. and Mrs. Cake)

She trained a Monstrous Nightmare which we thought could not be trained
When Sarah was finished it behave just like a dog

(Diamond Tiara)

She trained a Deadly Nadder, my dad made her, I won't lie
We demanded all the best I suppose she passed the test
Sure it was pretty good all thanks to Sarah Gem

Me: Thanks, I guess?
Food Vendor: What food do you need?
Me: I'm gonna need fish and fruits!
Food Vendor: Some meat too?
Me: Yes, if you please!
Peachy Pitt: And what from me?
Me: Your biggest herbs! This trainees' gonna be the best!
Peachy Pitt: Haha I don't doubt it!

(Crowd)

Every single day there's something new we can plan for
Every single day there's something wonderful to try
But nothing makes us happy like a day that we can say
"Today there'll be a dragon trained by Sarah Gem!"

Rarity: I don't know how she does it.
Twilight Sparkle: Wow, look at her go!
Applejack: Oh, boy! This is gonna be good!
Fluttershy: Go, Sarah, go!

(Crowd)

There's no other hybrid like her, no human that could be
As great! (As great!) As strong! (As strong!)
As our super human hybrid Sarah!

Ren and the others then came, "Gotta say Sarah, you and your dragon skills sure are something." Ren commented.

"Hell yeah! Not bad newbie." Jack added.

I blushed a little, "Hehe, thanks guys." I said. Moonshine and Winter nuzzled me and my dad came up to me. "I'm so proud of you, honey."

"I don't think there's anyone who can match your skills." Twilight said.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that." a new, deep voice came. Two ponies jerked to the side, revealing another human hybrid!

This one was a male with short, brown hair and purple eyes with red shading. He was tan and a unicorn horn like Sarah.

"What the- Another one?!" Ren exclaimed.

"What the hell?!" Jack exclaimed.

The ponies began to mumble among themselves. My dad took a closer look at the hybrid and gasped. "I can't be."

"Oh yes, it is Donny... or should I say... Dad." the male hybrid said.

Everybody gasped in utter shock. "Dad? Big D, what is he talking about?" Ren asked.

My dad sighed and explained, "He's another hybrid me and Douglas created together."

Everybody was jaw-dropped. "After I rescued Sarah. Douglas was furious, so he created another hybrid, but male, and implanted the same abilities Sarah had into him. When he found out Sarah was missing, he went after her, but he must have ended up somewhere different than the home-ship."

"My dad is correct." the male stated in a gruff tone. "The name is Justin Emerald. You can all me either 'Justin' or 'Emerald' I'll accept either one."

Pinkie Pie immediately bounced up to him. "Hi, my name is Pinkie Pie, is nice to meet you Justin. We never knew Sarah had an brother, not even her-"

"Grrr. Shut it!" Justin suddenly yelled, silencing Pinkie Pie and surprising everyone else. Justin grunted and walked over to me. "Come on, sis. Let's go." he grabbed my hand and led me away from my friends and everyone else, followed by my dragons.


Third Person POV

Rarity scoffed, "How rude."

"Well my brother did make him a bit... aggressive." Donny stated.

"Aggressive? More like down right ignorant!" Kaede said.

"I agree." Jack added. "I'm gonna go follow them. To make sure he doesn't harm, newbie."

"Us too." Ren stated.

"Count us in too. We'll make sure that new fella doesn't harm Sarah." Applejack added. The Mane 6, Ren, Jack, Jamie, Kaede, Nicole, Rantaro, Mason and Carrie followed the pair to the forest where the home-ship was. They found Sarah and Justin a few feet from the home-ship. Justin was busy bashing rocks, kicking trees, and smashing bushes like a rouge.

"Justin, what are you going?" Sarah asked.

"Protecting you." Justin stated. "You don't know what dangers lie in these forest or with those friends of yours."

"Oh, Ren and the others would never hurt me." Sarah stated with a bright smile.

Justin growled, "Whatever, I still don't trust them."

"And why not?" Twilight asked as she and the others came towards us.

"We would never harm a single hair on Sarah, you brute." Rarity defended.

"Hmph. You say that now, but I still don't buy it." Justin said then he hissed at them like a changeling, grabbed Sarah's hand forcefully and dragged her into the home-ship. Moonshine and Winter followed and Justin slammed the door behind them. "Ugh! I cannot believe him!" Rarity stated.

"That fella had too many bad apples." Applejack said.

"He's acting like Jack but twice as bad." Fluttershy stated.

"Hey!" Jack exclaimed. "Wait.... yeah, she right."

"Oh great just what we need another one.” Kaede groaned.

"I can't see how you two can be brother and sister." Ren claimed.

"I know is doesn't seem like it but siblings are siblings now matter how each one acts. If Big D says they're brother and sister then they're brother and sister." Jamie said.

"Hmph. Well, I think he's a big meanie." Pinkie said.

"Guys, stop please. He's still Sarah's brother and any family member of Sarah's is a friend of ours. So we should try to befriend him, for Sarah's sake." Twilight stated.

Her friends sighed and agreed to try and befriend Sarah's brother.

POV Ends


I was still a little surprised that I had a brother or that he was so... hostile towards my friends, but either way he was still my brother. I showed him my room where my pokemon and dragons were. They were all surprised to see a male version of me in the room. "Dratini, Rockruff, Riolu, Mareep, Moonshine, Winter, Storm, this is my brother, Justin. Justin, these are more of my friends."

"So you have dragons and pokemon living with you?" Justin asked.

"Yes, my friends have dragons too." I grinned.

"Hmph. Whatever."

"Hey Justin." We both turned and saw Twilight and the girls in the doorway. I started to walk towards them but my brother blocked my path, "What do you want?" he hissed.

"We just wanted to see if you'd like to hang out with us." Twilight offered.

"Hmmm... fine." Justin grumbled.

Soon we were all out walking through Ponyville with Ren and the others. Justin was steady looking side to side at all the ponies and dragons in the area. "So Justin.. umm... how was it to have two fathers." Rarity asked nervously.

"Fine." he stated.

"And uh.. what do you like to so for fun?" Twilight asked.

"I don't do fun." Justin replied.

"Oh come on, there's gotta be something you like to do." Ren said. "Like hanging out with your friends."

"Sorry, I don't do anything fun." Justin repeated. "Or have any friends. I only have my sister."

"Oooh." I said. We went over to some pretty flowers on the ground. "Cute Flowers." I said. Justin came over and rolled his eyes. "Can I leave now? I'm done with this and all of this friendship nonsense." he grumbled.

"Well... if you want." Fluttershy said shyly.

"Good." Justin said. With that, he walked away from us and further into town, hissing at anypony who came close, scaring them.


Ren's POV

Well that was a total bust. Trying to befriend Sarah's brother was a failure. "Well that could have gone better." Rainbow said. "There is no kindness in that dude. Even Jack is more kind then him."

"I must agree. Even through he's Sarah's brother, he has absolutely no manners once or ever."

"I-I'm sure he'll come around. Hehe." I said nervously, rubbing the back of my head.

"Ren have you not seen how he treats everyone?" Rainbow pointed out. "He hisses at them, breaks everything in sight and acts like he doesn't care about anything."

Just then, the ground began to shake again and their was a small whisper underground. "What is that?" Twilight asked.

We all knew that whisper was from somewhere familiar. Where did we hear it from?..... Oh no! Not them again! Suddenly out from the ground came four dragons were thought were gone forever. "The Whispering Deaths and Screaming Death!" I cried. The four dragons roared loudly and stared at us or more specifically Sarah. They growled and the three Whispering Deaths lunged at her.

"Lookout!" Ren cried. We all separated and the four Boulder Class dragons chased after me as I ran away as fast as I could. "Sarah!" Ren called. I dashed through the forest, jumping over logs and swerving through the trees. Suddenly, one of the Whispering Deaths launched it's spines at me and one struck my leg. "GAH!" I fell to the ground and saw blood gushing from the puncture wound. The three Whispering Deaths hovered over me and the Screaming Death was behind me.

They all roared at me until a blast of magic hit the Whispering Deaths. "Leave my sister alone!"

"Justin?!"

My brother came flying in on Moonshine and they surrounded me; Moonshine in front and Justin in the back. Moonshine roared at the Whispering Deaths while my brother glared at the Screaming Death. "You want my sister, you'll have to get past me." he declared. The Screaming Death narrowed its eyes at Justin but before it could do anything. Storm came in and launched her spines at the Screaming Death, catching it's attention.

There we saw my friends riding their respective dragons with Ren on Winter and Kaede on Storm. Firestorm blasted the three Whispering Deaths, making them screech and fly away.

Spark and Fire blasted the Screaming Death in the face and Silverspike did the same. Ren and Winter landed beside me. "Sarah, you leg!" Ren exclaimed.

"Ugh... I'm fine." I stammered.

"No you're not." Ren said. "Let's get you back to the home-ship."

While the others and their dragons distracted the Screaming Death and Whispering Deaths. Winter lifted me into the air and flew me back to the home-ship with my brother following from the ground.


Third Person POV

Ren and Winter glided into the home-ship and set Sarah down on the couch. Ren placed her right left on the table as she hissed in pain from the spine. "Alright Sarah, I'm gonna remove the spine." he said.

Sarah nodded and Ren grabbed the spine and quickly yanked it out of her leg. "AGH!" Sarah cried. Ren quickly placed a gauze pad on the wound and wrapped it up in bandages. "There that should be good." he added. Sarah nodded and at that time, Jack and the others came in.

"How is she?" Mason asked.

"She'll be alright." Ren answered.

"Justin, what were you doing out in the forest?" Carrie asked.

"Leaving. I'm done with all of you." Justin stated in his deep voice.

"Oh. It's just why bother fighting the dragons then, you could have left them to Sarah." Ren stated with a smile.

"Well I couldn't just let them attack her." Justin replied.

"But I thought you were done with us and you didn't care." Rantaro said.

"I never said that. Sarah's the thing I care about most." Justin said.

"Well you certainly don't act like you care about her." Nicole pointed out.

"Well I'm sorry if I don't get excited about pretty flowers and friendship." Justin grumbled. "Even if I do care about Sarah it's obvious that she doesn't need me anymore."

"Don't need you?" Sarah echoed. "Why would you think that?"

"Because you have all these dragons and others by your side, not to mention your magic. You don't need your big brother watching over your shoulder." Justin explained.

"Oh Justin. Just because I don't need your support now, doesn't mean I won't ever need it." Sarah stated. "You're still my big brother and I will always need you." For the first time since he got here, Justin actually smiled and the two siblings hugged each other. They parted and Justin turned towards Ren and the others, "I'm sorry, I've been acting like a jerk since I got here." he apologized.

"It's okay, Justin. You were just acting like a big brother would." Ren said.

"Well I guess while I'm here, I could explore this country." Justin suggested.

"Great idea!" Jamie said.

"But... what about Sarah?"

"Relax, we'll keep an eye on your little sister." Rainbow said.

"Yeah, we'll watch over newbie when you're not around." Jack promised.

Justin smiled again, "Thank you." Soon, they were all at the Ponyville Train Station. Sarah was leaning on her dad for support. "You'll be careful out there?" Donny asked.

"Yes dad." Justin said. "Take care little sis."

Sarah smiled at him, "I will." The train whistle blew and Just hugged Donny and Sarah. When they parted, Justin got on the train and the gang watched as the train left the station. Justin waved back at the gang as they got further and further away. When he couldn't see them anymore, he sat down in his seat and sighed, wondering what would lay in store for him now.

PreviousChapters Next