• Published 7th Jun 2018
  • 6,436 Views, 729 Comments

Phoenix Redemption - Akwolfgrl13



when all that was left was ashes, she would again clothe herself in flame. Rising from the dust of her past to rekindle the spark of her future. She was a Phoenix, her own salvation; rebirthed, renewed, resurrected. L. Torenson an anon-a-miss tale

Comments ( 52 )

Yay! I'm so glad its back! Finally the traitorous Human 3 will get their just desserts!

Can't wait to see this trial start to get it's metaphorical wheels rolling.

Not sure can be done. But forgot this, Sunset could sue for Wrongful termination, at her old job.

I imagine that this will be used to paint a pretty picture Rainbow's loving character traits, in court.
Will we get some delicious proofs of threats from two others as well?

One thing I always wondered in regards to Applejack's hat and Anon-a-miss stories....
If that hat is a memento from her father, about honesty and staying true to family?
In that case, just how wonderful it would be if Sunset were to ask her if she is still think she is worthy to wear it anymore?

With Adagio by Sunset's side, I imagine that they can hit them where it really hurts.
Rarity - Get enough media cover around the court case, to make her a ''Persona non grata'', and really hit her potential career as a designer.
Rainbow - Make her get a permanent criminal record and make her get the towns reputation as the ''Girl who cried wolf'', would almost guarantee that she won't get any sports scholarship.
No sports scholarship and bad media coverage can potentially kill a sports career before it starts.
Applejack - Enough media cover, and the rest of the Apple clan will hear of this.
If the Apples don't have the reputations of being honest, then essentially their whole business model is up for suspicion. The only way for the rest of the clan to avoid also being dragged along in a financially downward spiral, is to denounce the Sweet Apple Acre's branch.

PS: I think this is a nice message to the CMC, that this is the consequence of their own making.
If their sisters didn't think Sunset was Anon-a-miss, then they wouldn't breaking the law.
By breaking the law, their sisters hurt themselves and their families.
And then pointing out that she never did anything to antagonize them, and in fact tried to distance herself from them.
If they ask her not to do this, then remind them that this court case is of their, not her, making.

Sunset looked at the CMC apathetically, '' I just want to feel safe again and get back the money that you and your sisters cost me. If anything else happens to you because of this case, that is on you, not me.
As far as I am concerned, I wish that I still could be happy with my 5 friends who called me a part of their family. Not just to them, but to the rest of their family also. But sadly, it seems like you didn't want me as a sister as I did. Instead you proved to me that your sisters never were my friends, but rather that they are lying, backstabbing and spiteful creatures, who would love to spread pain and suffering around themselves. Thank you and good bye.''

9962915
oh yes she can easily. the manager was freaking stupid and wrong to do it. You don't fire an employee over one customer who throws an accusation and no proof..I talked with my own manager about that and she agrees with me. at most there be an investigation.

I cannot wait for the trail and then what happens at the school. It will be so delicious. Stop teasing us! XD

9962931
I said it before and I say it again. Congratulations, CMCs. You’ve officially ruined your sisters’ lives.

Be fun to read about a bailiff tackling Rainbow.

I don't know who deserves to be punched more, Zephyr for being a dick or Dash for being a bitch

9962881
Patience, my friend. They will get what they deserved. If you think that even after the CMC reveal themselves , they can just brush it off like it’s no real big deal, Oh ho ho, they have no idea how to real world works.

Well It's back!

Good chapter can't want to see wait Rainbow does.

9963005
In Applebloom's case, her family's entire livelihood

9962931

Applejack - Enough media cover, and the rest of the Apple clan will hear of this.
If the Apples don't have the reputations of being honest, then essentially their whole business model is up for suspicion. The only way for the rest of the clan to avoid also being dragged along in a financially downward spiral, is to denounce the Sweet Apple Acre's branch.

Not just the Apple family, even all their potential customers can officially cut off all ties with them

whoa compared to old sunset she only likes kept people down to be a top dog not try to ruin things for other forever these guys are really giving a run for there money on being even worse than the old reputation of sunset

9963090
would be rarities as well, well honesty may not be a central point to the fashion world, reputation and who you know is everything, this well ruin rarity just as easily.

also author begging you, don't let sunset let up or settle out of court or anything, push it! have sunset squeeze every last drop of blood she's owed and carve a pound of flesh on her way out the door, they deserve it.

I thought Anon-A-Miss revealed themselves to their sisters, why is Dash being a bitch?

9963701

I think it's a flash back? To just before they Apologized?


Honestly? I hope they get Time fore all the shit they did to her, The Crusaders can eat a collective dick.

9963836
yea, but what reason does the Traitorous Dash have to be mad at Sunset? SHE WAS INNOCENT, DAMNIT!

and I hope Sunset doesn't forgive CMC and their sisters! Cos i have enough of the whole forgiveness thing! I still don't like Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy for ditching her, but at least they made some effort of making things right!

9963871

It called being a Judgmental Twat, She didn't Trust (or even LIKE) Sunset from the beginning and was looking for a REASON to get her. I suspect she will do something once she loses the Court Case as she will blame both it AND all the Consequences that are to come on both Sunset and Scootaloo.

Honestly? if I thought for even a SECOND that the CMC was REALLY sorry for what they did I wouldn't care if she forgave them given time. But they ARE NOT sorry for what they did and the Sob Story they gave was just to get their Sisters on their side and to get out of major trouble.

I am honestly expecting them to get off scotfree due to some bullshit Political move on the part of the parents.

9963960
yea I know, the CMC dragged their sisters, then the whole school just because their sisters said 'NO' at the slumber party and they wanted some sister time, not even waiting till their Christmas party or something.

The CMC from the Pony World made an almost similar mistake, but at least they didn't frame anyone.

9963975
Only difference was that Pony CMC were blackmailed

Human CMC did it out of petty jealousy and their own volition

9963554

Agreed, but at least Rarity can still sort of subsist on her parents' income

I'm talking about the ENTIRE Apple family getting screwed financially

9964064

I don't think she will target the rest of the Apple Family, far as I know they didn't DO anything to her?

I suspect Rarity's Parents will attempted (and likely succeed) at getting at-least HER off.

9964103
I'm not referring to Sunset's revenge, I'm talking about whatever happens after the trial, where the whole of Canterlot gets wind of it

9964182

Ah, yeah forgot about the Gossip Train. Hmmm, if it were me I would speak up in their Defense but that's just me, no point in hurting the Innocent along with the bastards.

The only way I can see them getting out of it with Granny Smith Banishing Applebloom and Applejack from the family and stripping them of the right to use the Apples last name. Play Politics in other words.

9964188
That won’t work. If Granny Smith disowns Applejack and Apple Bloom to save the family business, then people can say that all Apples think very little of those they claim to care for since it’s the same as Applejack renouncing Sunset as a friend to save face at CHS.

9969663

No, it would work. The point of banishing a person(s) from a a family and stripping them of their last name is to punish and humiliate them. It’s as good as a business blacklisting a client, it would save the family name. Yes it would take a reputation hit, but that can be solved in the long run.

I should know, I didn’t have the best reputation growing up. But I fixed that over the course of a half decade.

9969761
With any other family it'd work but the Apples' are so hardcore about family value that they wouldn't do it.

They make sure everyone knows they're serious about family value as well. If they did something that contradictory people would start to think they're all full of s#@%

10063969

To what part of my comment were to referring?

Ignore that, I got confused between two different comments on two different Fics :facehoof:

That wouldn’t be much of an issue in this case, while the Apples are more Family centric, even they would have to cut the bad apples from the bunch every now and then. Would it hurt their reputation? Not any more then it already has been.

There is also the much more used Banishment with conditions, this being that a troublesome member of the family is kick from said family and can not use their family name, but if certain conditions are fulfilled they would be let back into the family with all rights restored. It was seen as a punishment akin to a lashing that left the family honor intact.

Where's the base story for this anon-omys storyline?

Where did it start?

10074762
A Holiday Special comic. Yes, it’s canon.

10074762
2014 Christmas special. You can peep it on YouTube and don't believe the hype.

So anything on this story? I've been dying for an update on if it's still going or not

Any updates coming soon?

I hope this updates. 8/10 very good story.

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS THIS IS A GREAT FIC🙏😭

10678966
and they should be sued and those mangers fired

When are going to finish? I want to see the judge yell at the girls for their bad behavior and them begging for forgiveness and mercy from sunset

10740239
Tight to work is about unions only and one of my jobs is non union. This is wrongful termination.

Comment posted by Dr Mysterious Shade deleted May 1st, 2021

10795834
Actually no. Its wrongful termination. She has not broken any rule her employer set out and heresy is not enough. I talked with my manager on this and she said that this manager is wrong to do this.

Comment posted by Dr Mysterious Shade deleted May 1st, 2021

10795989
No its hearsay for no proof of it. I WORK IN THIS AREA. I know what I am talking about. I have had complaints against me. If Rarity has no definitive proof then its wrongful termination

Comment posted by Dr Mysterious Shade deleted May 1st, 2021

I hope this eventually updates.

LoL I forgot how this story just blueballs everyone in the end. Literally stopping right before the most important chapter.

11053991
Im hopping in the new year i can get back to wirteing it. Even if its not very good i have to end it

11059756
Into the "Forever WIP" folder, it goes...

Login or register to comment